Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404179 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is worse than aba made projects cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abagworo:

Buhari is surely returning and we must ensure we play a leading role in his return. Imo is surely a landslide for Buhari but I pray other Igbo States key in.

Landslide ko, earthquake ni

I can bet with you, Buhari can never win in Imo State even with election rigging, which I believe my people will resist.

In case u are new in Imo, go and ask about 2011 elections that brought Okorocha into power

I was there and saw how my people slept at INEC for days to ensure that the election results were not rigged

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
This was the findings of Afam after he visited Owerri. Kikikikkkikkik

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Looking at these 2 photos will show how myopic those criticizing Okorocha with manipulated photos are. Wetheral road was a 4 lane road which Okorocha is expanding to 8 lanes and to do that the old drainages were excavated and sand-filled though not yet all parts of the road. Some people are going about during rainfall to take photos of the excavated road which is flooded as a result of new drainage not yet connected to outflow all in a bid to paint bad picture of Owerri city but the real people know the truth that to make an omelet eggs must be cracked they don't mind enduring the temporary suffering because it will be completed in record time.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
SoNature:

Landslide ko, earthquake ni

I can bet with you, Buhari can never win in Imo State even with election rigging, which I believe my people will resist.

In case u are new in Imo, go and ask about 2011 elections that brought Okorocha into power

I was there and saw how my people slept at INEC for days to ensure that the election results were not rigged

Forget the social media gimmicks. Okorocha is 100% in charge in Imo State and we know he has the highest chance of being the 1st Igbo President so we shall support our own.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Excuses akaria cheesy

Look at what nailed you in this your Owerri village. Afam thanks alot cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abagworo:
Looking at these 2 photos will show how myopic those criticizing Okorocha with manipulated photos are. Wetheral road was a 4 lane road which Okorocha is expanding to 8 lanes and to do that the old drainages were excavated and sand-filled though not yet all parts of the road. Some people are going about during rainfall to take photos of the excavated road which is flooded as a result of new drainage not yet connected to outflow all in a bid to paint bad picture of Owerri city but the real people know the truth that to make an omelet eggs must be cracked they don't mind enduring the temporary suffering because it will be completed in record time.

We all know those spreading fake news to damage the works of Okorocha. My main confusion now is that I don't actually know who to support between Madumere and Uche Nwosu to become the next governor of Imo because, for the first time in my life, I am going to support APC in an election.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abagworo:

Nice pictures. I was almost believing that Rochas constructed a substandard road which got spoilt fast. Owerri will be extra beautiful once this road is expanded to 8 lanes. I also pray they create side walks by covering the gutters and also create space for tree planting.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
8 lane roads are ugly and excessive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
8 lane roads are ugly and excessive.

Owerri's population is increasing and creating an 8 lane road now will be highly effective in the future. How are 8 lane roads ugly if I may ask?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Owerri, Imo State

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

lol. Are his projects liquid or gaseous before? Let's wait for the park to be completed first before we judge the project.

Am not judging by the park am saying in everything his road projects are fake mcc road is very bad Rochas destroyed the good one only to replace it with a fake one substandard projects everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
IMO STATE OR OWERRI?

We went on sabbatical. See them Okorocha media continue with their strive to reduce Imo state to become Owerri.

Crooked govt with its media crew reduce Imo state to become Owerri. Once in a while, they scratch here and there outside Owerri to fool the uninitiated.

The local government allocations meant to develop the other 25 lgas, where are the allocations?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Dual Carriage Way to Awomama

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Crystal Lake Oguta
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Mmawu Oguta cool cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.