Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395135 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2012
Metalgoong: I will ferociously unleash my fury on any idi.ot that attacks Anambra State,the economic nerve center of Ndigbo and the light of the nation.

Chino you are doing a good job!!

GBAM GBAM grin grin

+ 1000000
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2012
eaglechild:
Nwanne m, u seem to be the only one who shares my frustration here.
The earlier these imolites end this camaraderie they are keeping up with their government the better for them.
I will keep saying it now is the time to shout out for democracy dividends!
Ask the average Owerri resident his wish frm the govt, he will tell u he prays for the day he'll stop changing his SHOCKS 2x a month and stop SWIMMING to work in his car.
The govt is busy constructing monuments eg at control(Assumpta rnd abt) when there is a giant crater developing infront of that place.
Pls show us pics of Rochas achievements!

A lot of ongoing work is on in Imo but my fear remains if they will end up being abandoned. Go to Orlu and you will be surprised as well as disappointed. Rochas needs to focus on few projects till they are completed before moving to others. Rochas has done more in Imo State than any other Governor before him. Those talking about concorde area are quite wrong. It wasn't done by Mbakwe but Achike Udenwa and now Rochas has transformed and expanded it. That area was bush as at 1999 with concorde hotel as the only building and no good roads. That Secretariat was constructed by Udenwa administration and not Mbakwe while the hospitality industry also witnessed the surge during Udenwa and continued till now. No hotel or nite club was there before 2002. Rochas has constructed at least 3 new dualised roads in that area. I also saw a dualised road near old Imo hotel done by Rochas. There's one in my earlier post done by Rochas too on the Onitsha road. NDDC is also complementing by constructing a lot of roads in the new Owerri and MCC Uratta new area.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PointB: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2012
eaglechild:
Nwanne m, u seem to be the only one who shares my frustration here.
The earlier these imolites end this camaraderie they are keeping up with their government the better for them.
I will keep saying it now is the time to shout out for democracy dividends!
Ask the average Owerri resident his wish frm the govt, he will tell u he prays for the day he'll stop changing his SHOCKS 2x a month and stop SWIMMING to work in his car.
The govt is busy constructing monuments eg at control(Assumpta rnd abt) when there is a giant crater developing infront of that place.
Pls show us pics of Rochas achievements!

I get your point, but I doubt if the 'average' Owerri man has a car. If that is the case, they clearly do not represent the majority. Policies should target the majority, not the few.

I also doubt if owerri (the capital) is as flooded as you portray it, perhaps the hinterland. So would suggest that though, his educational policy is targeted at the average Imolite, I would however like to see decent road (with drainage)into the hinterlands, and of course moves to bring in more investments to the state. But I wouldn't agree to government building factories or running businesses by itself. Private business ownership is what should be encouraged.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Now these pictures are from Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2012
More from Orlu.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2012
So we have evidence of 5 new major roads under construction in Orlu alone.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2012
Abagworo:

A lot of ongoing work is on in Imo but my fear remains if they will end up being abandoned. Go to Orlu and you will be surprised as well as disappointed. ROCHAS needs to FOCUS ON FEW projects TILL they are COMPLETED before moving to others. Rochas has done more in Imo State than any other Governor before him. Those talking about concorde area are quite wrong. It wasn't done by Mbakwe but Achike Udenwa and now Rochas has transformed and expanded it. That area was bush as at 1999 with concorde hotel as the only building and no good roads. That Secretariat was constructed by Udenwa administration and not Mbakwe while the hospitality industry also witnessed the surge during Udenwa and continued till now. No hotel or nite club was there before 2002. Rochas has constructed at least 3 new dualised roads in that area. I also saw a dualised road near old Imo hotel done by Rochas. There's one in my earlier post done by Rochas too on the Onitsha road. NDDC is also complementing by constructing a lot of roads in the new Owerri and MCC Uratta new area.
God bless u for ur understanding!
Projects are done in phases not all at the same time. That is the major problem Rochas is having now.
But i must quickly disagree with u on Rochas doing more than the previous governors. He is yet to surpass Ohakim not to talk of others.
Lets learn not to stretch the truth esp with govt, it inevitably comes around to haunt us.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by manbuchai: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2012
chino11:

I don't care where you are related to, the fact is that we Anambrans are not in any way related to any part of imo state. All of you in that imo state, whether owerre, njaba, orlu, ikeduru you people are same and one people, we Anambra people has nothing in common with you lot. We are a monolithic state in the SE.

Kid stop vibrating!!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2012
PointB:

I get your point, but I doubt if the 'average' Owerri man has a car. If that is the case, they clearly do not represent the majority. Policies should target the majority, not the few.

I also doubt if owerri (the capital) is as flooded as you portray it, perhaps the hinterland. So would suggest that though, his educational policy is targeted at the average Imolite, I would however like to see decent road (with drainage)into the hinterlands, and of course moves to bring in more investments to the state. But I wouldn't agree to government building factories or running businesses by itself. Private business ownership is what should be encouraged.
ALL major roads are not flooded(that will obviously mean a state of emergency being declared), though a good number do get affected(Okigwe rd etc).
However, woe betide u if u turn off those roads. If u dont live close to them, u'll literally need to swim thru to get there.
That is one of the reasons why housing is unnecessarily expensive in Owerri, because there are few places that afford a passable thoroughfare to get to those major roads.
Believe me even those on foot find it hard navigating thru those roads esp the laterite infested ones.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PointB: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2012
eaglechild:
ALL major roads are not flooded(that will obviously mean a state of emergency being declared), though a good number do get affected(Okigwe rd etc).
However, woe betide u if u turn off those roads. If u dont live close to them, u'll literally need to swim thru to get there.
That is one of the reasons why housing is unnecessarily expensive in Owerri, because there are few places that afford a passable thoroughfare to get to those major roads.
Believe me even those on foot find it hard navigating thru those roads esp the laterite infested ones.

Are the roads in question normally flooded, or are they flooded as a result of construction activity?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2012
Abagworo: So we have evidence of 5 new major roads under construction in Orlu alone.

FINALLY!!! Something tangible.. I would have made some rather negative comments about those constructions but lets leave it for now, I am happy!! More pictures please..

Looks like I may just issue that Public apology to Rochas afterall...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BlackPikiN(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2012
eaglechild:
God bless u for ur understanding!
Projects are done in phases not all at the same time. That is the major problem Rochas is having now.
But i must quickly disagree with u on Rochas doing more than the previous governors. He is yet to surpass Ohakim not to talk of others.
Lets learn not to stretch the truth esp with govt, it inevitably comes around to haunt us.

Ohakim spent 4yrs!!
This is Rochas first yr.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chuksleader(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2012
ACM10:

Majority of Owerri residents lives in old Owerri. It seems unplanned. I think they can do better. The traffic is something else. Moreover, tram and mono rail are too expensive for a government that is struggling to pay its workers. The options left are flyovers and expansion of roads. But, where are the spaces to accomodate these projects in old Owerri? Houses may have to be demolished to inorder to embark on such projects. And Rochas is well aware of its political consequence(s).

What are the political consequences if I may ask?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

FINALLY!!! Something tangible.. [b]I would have made some rather negative comments about those constructions but lets leave it for now, I am happy!! More pictures please..

Looks like I may just issue that Public apology to Rochas afterall...[/b]

There's nothing to leave it for. I've always maintained from time that the quality of roads being constructed is not up to standard. This was exactly what the old Governors of the 60s,70s, 80s and 90s did that has resulted in yearly re-paving of roads across Nigeria. From my observation, only Rivers State is doing some solid road construction with sharp sand and cast concrete before final coating with tar.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

My friend,I dont give a fhuck where you come from but you are stepping of the wrong toes with your bunch of lies. Desist or you will regret it !

As long as anyone, especially Chino goes beyond objectivity and start attacking the sanctity of innocent people; mostly women, as if he has got no mother or sisters at home. Then, he incur the wrath of amadioha to defend the defenseless.

He should criticize constructively. But no! He has cultivated the gene of a political thug. This guy with his populist agenda could be the governor of your state tomorrow. What makes you think his tirades will change overnight should he become one ?

As to what I said about Anambara. Oh well, you should see it as a clue to what is happening underneath. Must some international body tell us about what awaits us in the future to take corrections? I don't intend to go further on that.

And seriously, if we are so ashamed of the exchanges here, then it is hightime we patronize an Igbo oriented forum where such pyscopaths like Chino can be barnished by Igbo MOD's and members who doesn't enjoy watching from the sidelines and our fundamental differences sorted out constructively.

Lets not all pretend like everything is alright.

A lie repeated over and over and over and OVER again becomes a Truth - Joseph Goebbels.... of course,more to the ear of a visiting stranger.

He should desist from attacking the innocent or be prepared for a barrage of counter attacks.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Abagworo:

There's nothing to leave it for. I've always maintained from time that the quality of roads being constructed is not up to standard. This was exactly what the old Governors of the 60s,70s, 80s and 90s did that has resulted in yearly re-paving of roads across Nigeria. From my observation, only Rivers State is doing some solid road construction with sharp sand and cast concrete before final coating with tar.

DUDE!! I love the Rivers State Government, BUT I have to give it up for Akwa Ibom State.. I have a massive e[re]ction just thinking about thier roads.. BEST I HAVE SEEN THUS FAR!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ohakim spent 4yrs!!
This is Rochas first yr.

That is why the comparism shldnt come up yet.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2012
If you thoroughly watch this thread, there was nowhere I first attacked anybody or any state. But I will not take the pleasure of anybody whatsoever dragging the name of my state to the mud.

Next time you guyz knows better not to mention Anambra is your negative gibberish..

Abum ezi nwa si Uga welu bia. Even the state creation will not take me away from my beloved and dearest Anambra state..Dalu nu ndi be anyi.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ohakim spent 4yrs!!
This is Rochas first yr.

^^^Thanks bruh. If that Ohakim had been put under this much pressure in his first year in office, then maybe Rochas would have been able to focus on less areas of intervention.

I'm also a bit frustrated at the pace of development in Imo, but i'm also aware of the situation of things before Rochas took over, and the paucity of funds he has to work with (that's why i ignore peeps that compare him with Amaechi and Akpabio); why i'm cutting him some slack (well at least until his 3rd year in office) is b'cos his heart is in the right place and i believe he means well for Imo state.....he just needs to focus less on handouts and welfarist schemes, and focus more on things that impact more on the majority of Ndi-Imo; like 'quality' roads, schools, urban regeneration, hospitals, and attracting investors to set up factories and industries.

It's ok to criticise provided it's done constructivley.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Thanks bruh. If that Ohakim had been put under this much pressure in his first year in office, then maybe Rochas would have been able to focus on less areas of intervention.

I'm also a bit frustrated at the pace of development in Imo, but i'm also aware of the situation of things before Rochas took over, and the paucity of funds he has to work with (that's why i ignore peeps that compare him with Amaechi and Akpabio); why i'm cutting him some slack (well at least until his 3rd year in office) is b'cos his heart is in the right place and i believe he means well for Imo state.....he just needs to focus less on handouts and welfarist schemes, and focus more on things that impact more on the majority of Ndi-Imo; like 'quality' roads, schools, urban regeneration, hospitals, and attracting investors to set up factories and industries.

It's ok to criticise provided it's done constructivley.
Your first paragraph just summarizes my aim.
It's very impt to keep up the demands for good governance. Not just to slouch because of a few 'flash in the pan' projects.
If Ohakim had been attacked this way from day one, we wouldnt have had a self proclaimed IKIRI.
Am yet to see a credible contractor handling any of the road projects.
And pls when it comes to funds, Imo is the richest in the south east and Enugu was in a worse state when Chime took over!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2012
eaglechild:
Your first paragraph just summarizes my aim.
It's very impt to keep up the demands for good governance. Not just to slouch because of a few 'flash in the pan' projects.
If Ohakim had been attacked this way from day one, we wouldnt have had a self proclaimed IKIRI.
Am yet to see a credible contractor handling any of the road projects.
And pls when it comes to funds, Imo is the richest in the south east and Enugu was in a worse state when Chime took over!

[b]Sadly, Imo State indegenes on Nairaland seem not to get the point.. We all have the same objective which is 'SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT'.. I may be alittle brash in my method of approach, but thats my style.. I never insulted Imo State indegene Atleast not on this thread.... All I keep seeing are posts where if we are not celebrating 'Rochas buying roasted corn on the road', it is that 'he will dethrone traditional rulers that speak english'.. I keep wondering how does this affect the price of Garri in Eke Ukwu Owere Market!!

Imo State has potentials.. If you want me to stop hounding Rochas, show me something that I can be proud of.. Abagworo is the First person on Nairaland that has shown pictures of a Road that is being built by Rochas.. Prior to him, all I hear is how he is building gates all over the city, Paying minors 100 naira per month salary, sharing kerosene in Stadiums and useless things like that..

I have no beef with Imolites.. My beef is with the Government.. Orji Uzor Kalu was on my Target list during his days in Abia. I didnt let up on him. I havent spoken about the recent guy in Abia State because I am yet to vist Abia in a long time.. But IMO State (Owerri) that I visted barely 5 weeks ago showed no signs of anything going on there worthy of mention.. [/b]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cyberknight: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Sadly, Imo State indegenes on Nairaland seem not to get the point.. We all have the same objective which is 'SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT'.. I may be alittle brash in my method of approach, but thats my style.. I never insulted Imo State indegene Atleast not on this thread.... All I keep seeing are posts where if we are not celebrating 'Rochas buying roasted corn on the road', it is that 'he will dethrone traditional rulers that speak english'.. I keep wondering how does this affect the price of Garri in Eke Ukwu Owere Market!!

Imo State has potentials.. If you want me to stop hounding Rochas, show me something that I can be proud of.. Abagworo is the First person on Nairaland that has shown pictures of a Road that is being built by Rochas.. Prior to him, all I hear is how he is building gates all over the city, Paying minors 100 naira per month salary, sharing kerosene in Stadiums and useless things like that..

I have no beef with Imolites.. My beef is with the Government.. Orji Uzor Kalu was on my Target list during his days in Abia. I didnt let up on him. I havent spoken about the recent guy in Abia State because I am yet to vist Abia in a long time.. But IMO State (Owerri) that I visted barely 5 weeks ago showed no signs of anything going on there worthy of mention.. [/b]

My point exactly. We need to go beyond the populist measures that Rochas seems to be fond of. For the record, even though I did not vote in Imo State and am not a member of any party, I did support Rochas in 2011, simply as the best alternative to get rid of Ohakim. When he did get in, I was happy. We all remember how there had to be a supplementary election in some areas in Imo and how the people braved intimidation and insults for the first time in their liverless history to vote Rochas in. I was in Abuja that day, and I followed the results keenly on the telly that day, ri ka onye Owere m wu. So Rochas was voted in. And he had so, so much goodwill when he won his election. And now what happened next?

Firstly, this is the same man who went to the stadium and proclaimed that Imo is not a poor state (which we all know). He said it publicly. So when he started building millions of roads at the same time, people were somewhat surprised, but felt that, well maybe this is the allocation that the past governors have been stealing finally being used for a change. A few wise people wondered. I came to Owerri at the end of last year and saw what was being done, jubilated and left. And then it all came crashing down.

The rains wahsed away many of the lousy roads that were done, leaving many parts of Owerri in a worse state than before. The senseless program of building gates all over the main streets has defaced the old Owerri (which was one of the best planned cities in the east after Enugu). SA,SSAs and other family members and hangers-on were appointed randomly and lavishly, making this the government with the highest number of appointees anywhere in Nigeria. Taxes and levies are being imposed on the already suffering people. The so-called '4th tier' of government was announced, a half thought through program, requiring civil servants to report at their LGAs of origin to do nothing. And of course, the man wants to abolish the civil service. And do what next? Outsource the givernment to Phillips Consulting and KPMG?

True, this governor has only been in office for a year and a half, but a lot of havoc has been wrought so far. Considering the goodwill he had when he came into office, I opine that the disillusionment is thrice as heavy as it was during Ohakim's time. Solomon and Reheboam.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

DUDE!! I love the Rivers State Government, BUT I have to give it up for Akwa Ibom State.. I have a massive e[re]ction just thinking about thier roads.. BEST I HAVE SEEN THUS FAR!!

Akwa Ibom is not up to Rivers quality(Not all the roads). Akpabio government just painted the roads btu in 5 years time the pot holes will start cropping up like most other roads across Nigeria. They used laterite and stone dust(Same as Imo). Rivers used sharp sand and cast concrete. Forget about the aesthetics and focus on solidity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

Now that is pragmatism talking.... Nice one fella cool.

Cyberknight:

My point exactly. We need to go beyond the populist measures that Rochas seems to be fond of. For the record, even though I did not vote in Imo State and am not a member of any party, I did support Rochas in 2011, simply as the best alternative to get rid of Ohakim. When he did get in, I was happy. We all remember how there had to be a supplementary election in some areas in Imo and how the people braved intimidation and insults for the first time in their liverless history to vote Rochas in. I was in Abuja that day, and I followed the results keenly on the telly that day, ri ka onye Owere m wu. So Rochas was voted in. And he had so, so much goodwill when he won his election. And now what happened next?

Firstly, this is the same man who went to the stadium and proclaimed that Imo is not a poor state (which we all know). He said it publicly. So when he started building millions of roads at the same time, people were somewhat surprised, but felt that, well maybe this is the allocation that the past governors have been stealing finally being used for a change. A few wise people wondered. I came to Owerri at the end of last year and saw what was being done, jubilated and left. And then it all came crashing down.

The rains wahsed away many of the lousy roads that were done, leaving many parts of Owerri in a worse state than before. The senseless program of building gates all over the main streets has defaced the old Owerri (which was one of the best planned cities in the east after Enugu). SA,SSAs and other family members and hangers-on were appointed randomly and lavishly, making this the government with the highest number of appointees anywhere in Nigeria. Taxes and levies are being imposed on the already suffering people. The so-called '4th tier' of government was announced, a half thought through program, requiring civil servants to report at their LGAs of origin to do nothing. And of course, the man wants to abolish the civil service. And do what next? Outsource the givernment to Phillips Consulting and KPMG?

True, this governor has only been in office for a year and a half, but a lot of havoc has been wrought so far. Considering the goodwill he had when he came into office, I opine that the disillusionment is thrice as heavy as it was during Ohakim's time. Solomon and Reheboam.

Good analysis..... There is nothing more frustrating than fronting oneself to be one thing and consciously doing something else behind the scene. Imolites are political aware and educated with an independent mind. There is nothing worse than trying to insult an informed populace intelligence. Governor Rochas should thread very carefully or else he may go the Ohakim lane. I was in Owerri recently and people are gradually becoming disillusioned.

2years and few months to go............ We are watching cool cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BabaTony: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Abagworo:

Akwa Ibom is not up to Rivers quality(Not all the roads). Akpabio government just painted the roads btu in 5 years time the pot holes will start cropping up like most other roads across Nigeria. They used laterite and stone dust(Same as Imo). Rivers used sharp sand and cast concrete. Forget about the aesthetics and focus on solidity.

Just as solid as the Airforce base junction flyover that collapsed last two weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy, Abeg spare us that!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sydneyobioha(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
The Oguta lake hotel:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
BabaTony:

Just as solid as the Airforce base junction flyover that collapsed last two weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy, Abeg spare us that!

That bridge was not done by this administration and was done with laterite. Amaechi has banned the use of laterite in road construction. I'll try and show you pictures of roads under construction in rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo to understand what I mean. Not all the roads in Rivers are being constructed solid though. NTA road for example is like the Imo and Akwa Ibom roads. Amaechi has however ordered for total reconstruction of the road.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BabaTony: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pls don't you ever compare roads in akwa ibom to roads in rivers they are worlds apart. You can compare rivers roads with other states in nigeria but certainly not akwa ibom. Akwa ibom is in a class of its own. roads in aks are constructed by the likes of JB, RCC, stemco, setraco,CCECC, etc and not political construction companies in rivers state. Pls mark my words that death trap at agip junction built by amaechi will soon suffer the same fate as the airforce flyover. It was built with ordinary blocks,planks and laterite, I saw this with my own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by igboboy1(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Chino11 this your anambra fanatacism is ridiculous.....BTW who told you anambra people are one monolithic people?

Anambra can be better so biko ga nodana..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by stannydon(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2012
afam4eva: Nice pics...Rochas has done well in his short tenure as governor. I wish i could go to Owerrir and take pictures for myself.
At Afam4eva, I think you are the most stupid and bias thing i have seen in this forum, if this is what you see as development, then you are dead developmentally and needs urgent need to widen your horizon. FOOL!!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2012
stannydon:
At Afam4eva, I think you are the most stupid and bias thing i have seen in this forum, if this is what you see as development, then you are dead developmentally and needs urgent need to widen your horizon. FOOL!!!

MAZI Afam?! Ima onye'a?!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2012
deleted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.