Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2409205 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Where is that foolish Ricky Ross, come and see governance in action and not painting existing roads built by Mbakwe in the 60s. Peter Obi provided infrastructure, enabling environment and security that is why investors are trooping to Anambra state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is Tony Ezenna Road @ prestigious Onitsha Harbour. Anambra state government named its after your son who invest billions of naira in Anambra. This road leads to his plant, one can even see the massive Orange Drugs facility/plant down the road.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
More roads in the prestigious Onitsha Industrial Harbour Estates, this infrastructures and security attracted investors.

The 2nd picture road leads to the world class SABMILLER PLANT in the Onitsha Harbour

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
My brothers.. No need for all this na..

This mess is not necessary..

Nwanne ka anyi ncha bu..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju: My brothers.. No need for all this na..

Nwanne ka anyi ncha bu..

Is that the reason for that nuisance to get of chain and spew rubbish on the true 'Light of the Nation'- Anambra state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju: My brothers.. No need for all this na..

Nwanne ka anyi ncha bu..

i guess you probably should have thought of that when you 'entered' imo peeps instead on focusing on rochas.

btw i the thread is approaching 8 pages grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
Chino11 go siddon for gutter! You can't lure any true son of the soil into that your jealousy inspired condemnation of your own blood. You are an Isu man and an Isu man you shall always be. The sooner you realize you are more linked by blood to Orlu, Isu and Ideato in Imo State, the better for you "Nwa Uga".
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
@chino and okija! Unu agba li go! So what's the use starting the beef? Ama gi m ihe mere ndi igbo ahu onwe ha n'anya! What's the fuss all about? And chino was there any use fuelling the already heated arguement ochestrated by okija? Ihere megbuo unu!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
^
Abagworo shattap..

Tell your brother Ricky Ross to back off
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cyberknight: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hia!! O bu nini na-eme nga? Unu niine bu nwanne, nke a unu no nga na-alu ogu na cyberspace, o ri so nma o. Bikonu, weghachi mma unu, weda obi unu n'ala, k'anyi ji nwayo taa nwa ugba, nwuo nwa mmi, na-ako ihe anyi na-ako. grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11: ^
Abagworo shattap..

Tell your brother Ricky Ross to back off

In reality I'm more related to someone from Aboh in Delta than I am to you and Ricky Ross but we are all Igbos and Nigerians.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abagworo:

In reality I'm more related to someone from Aboh in Delta than I am to you and Ricky Ross but we are all Igbos and Nigerians.

I don't care where you are related to, the fact is that we Anambrans are not in any way related to any part of imo state. All of you in that imo state, whether owerre, njaba, orlu, ikeduru you people are same and one people, we Anambra people has nothing in common with you lot. We are a monolithic state in the SE.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

I don't care where you are related to, the fact is that we Anambrans are not in any way related to any part of imo state. All of you in that imo state, whether owerre, njaba, orlu, ikeduru you people are same and one people, we Anambra people has nothing in common with you lot. We are a monolithic state in the SE.

this guy is pure ignorance lol cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
asha 80:

this guy is pure ignorance lol cheesy

Ofcos, we don't need any of you to achieve anything. That is why we are monolithic. Anambra man can go all the hog to get all that he needs, that is why all the great names Nigeria can boost of are mostly from Anambra state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

Ofcos, we don't need any of you to achieve anything. That is why we are monolithic. Anambra man can go all the hog to get all that he needs, that is why all the great names Nigeria can boost of are mostly from Anambra state.

hehe cementing the ignorance i was talking about grin you do not even know what i meant and you jumped in as usual.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

you get wahala I swear! Ga chokwa ihe n'eme gi tupu oba ihe ozo! Smh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

Is that the reason for that nuisance to get of chain and spew rubbish on the true 'Light of the Nation'- Anambra state

ekwesili e ma na Anuofia a'nwa na pko onwe ya Rick Ross bu ezigbo nnuku apka Amu da ibi..

Anambra state na Imo aburo ogbo na ife obuna.. Biko gba chie ya nkiti. Even Aba ka Owerri mma..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

Chai! O gini?
This is so not true and u know it.
No need to be divisive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

I don't care where you are related to, the fact is that we Anambrans are not in any way related to any part of imo state. We are a monolithic state in the SE.

I thought you went for brain sugery. It is very clear that it was unsuccessful.

Listen man ... Back off OR..... Don't let me start digging the psychological, social, moral and philosophical decay of you lot.

A piece of advise for your folks. Employ an environmental scientist and let him or her do a study for the next few years and lets see the result. I won't tell you how the rate of cancer and other fatal illnesses is on the rise in your back yard; which you lack the facilities to diagonize.

Do you think building archaic polluted factories here and there is 21century development ?

We don't want that kind of self centered rash and visionless development in our land....... This is why getting educated is far better than love for extreem materialism at a tender age.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Olodostein:

Listen man ... Back off OR..... Don't let me start digging the psychological, social, moral and philosophical decay of you lot.

A piece of advise for your folks. Employ an environmental scientist and let him or her do a study for the next few years and lets see the result. I won't tell you how the rate of cancer and other fatal illnesses is on the rise in your back yard; which you lack the facilities to diagonize.

Do you think building archaic polluted factories here and there is 21century development ?

We don't want that kind of self centered rash and visionless development in our land....... This is why getting educated is far better than love for extreem materialism at a tender age.

Haven't u realized that this kind of threads give him a constant hard on and he is just baiting u guys.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

This shouldn't sound surprisingly to anyone... Unfortunately, significant number of Anambara folks carry huge chimp on their shoulders with a twisted mindset that they are the purest of Igbo's.

It is hightime you put a stop to that arrogant way of thinking..... You ought to mind your business and concentrate in making your state like Enugu where you people run to hide despite that you love to ridicule them as wawa people any chance you got....

Don't let me go deeper fella..... You may not like to be pacified for good.

Otimkpu.....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Olodostein:

Maybe that is why you are still jobless in your backward imo state. cheesy

Maybe that is why Rochass is insisting that he will sack the LG Chairmen and all the civil servant because they are not needful.

Maybe that is why Rochass took loans for the building of mosque for his moslem cousins up north and you are here yapping.

Maybe that is why there rise in otokoto, kidnapping, prostitution and criminality in you backward state..

World class Industrialization like seen in Anambra is the in-thing, go figure. Providing employment for our people...go check your brain well
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
WHEN WILL NIGERIA ROADS BE SAND FREE?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
eaglechild:
Haven't u realized that this kind of threads give him a constant hard on and he is just baiting u guys.

His aim is just to derail the thread.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
eaglechild:

This guy own has gotten too much. He needs to be put in his place.

I like him for onething. He is very real. At least, he got the guts to speak whats on his mind.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

ekwesili e ma na Anuofia a'nwa na pko onwe ya Rick Ross bu ezigbo nnuku apka Amu da ibi..

Anambra state na Imo aburo ogbo na ife obuna.. Biko gba chie ya nkiti. Even Aba ka Owerri mma..

yes o grin

cretin like thinking lol.at least you are coming out of your shell which is good. grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OneNaira6: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
The day you people finally learn is the day we might start seeing the entire Igbo community progressing faster than they are today.

Granted Okija Juju started it but Chino, you did not caution him thus it was justifiable, the Imo saw his take as an attack and descended on Anambra.
Lastly, chino, go home. Go talk to your parents, let them teach you how to respect one of your own.

Mtchewww
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dede1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ Chino11 and Okija_juju

Anambra State is the best state in Nigeria and it is in Igbo land. I guess the duo of Chino11 and Okija_juju can now have a rest.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

Maybe that is why you are still jobless in your backward imo state. cheesy

Maybe that is why Rochass is insisting that he will sack the LG Chairmen and all the civil servant because they are not needful.

Maybe that is why Rochass took loans for the building of mosque for his moslem cousins up north and you are here yapping.

Maybe that is why there rise in otokoto, kidnapping, prostitution and criminality in you backward state..

World class Industrialization like seen in Anambra is the in-thing, go figure. Providing employment for our people...go check your brain well

As the other posted stated.... Imolites are not noted for hideous crimes. Of course, crimes are everywhere, but meet any other tribe and ask the set of Igbo's they like to do things with and come back and tell me the answer...

A contented man is a rich man. I don't need to sell my soul for money to prove my masculinity.

Rochas is too soft for my liking..... If i were him, I would deal thoroughly with anyone trying to sabotage my government including forces from nearby and faraway lands.

21century minds are talking of sustainable development.... You are exalting dumped and old technology that was pushing mother nature and mankind to extinction. Be careful of that or you won't be able to drink the water from your tap, breath the air in your environs or eat the food from your polluted soil because of an unhealthy love of money...

Imolites are educated, futuristic and environmentally sensitive....... We don't sell our souls for money because we got conscience..... Any imolite who does that, learnt it from our neighbour AAAAAA.

Why is Anambara the SE state with the highest number of HIV patients ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
From skyscrapercity.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
One_Naira: The day you people finally learn is the day we might start seeing the entire Igbo community progressing faster than they are today.

Granted Okija Juju started it but Chino, you did not caution him thus it was justifiable, the Imo saw his take as an attack and descended on Anambra.
Lastly, chino, go home. Go talk to your parents, let them teach you to respect one of your own.

Mtchewww

Nna na wah for you o!! I started what!? Cos pissed on Imo state!? Fine, it was taken out of context, but saying I started this is unfair..

Anyways, to all my Imo state brethren, I humbly apologise for that statement.. It wasn't borne out of any malice for you, just my dislike for your clown of a governor.. Unu biko we tuo obi.. Gba ara'm.

But this apology does not extend to Rick Ross who remains an aji amu nwe craw-craw....

Chino, ngwa biko ozugo.. Ndi Imo state ka bu kwa ndi Igbo, anyi ekwsili I na lu ogu na iru ndi Yoruba..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abagworo: From skyscrapercity.

quite frankly their is no need this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Broveens42(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.