Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2400851 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
B2mario:

I see truth in what you said, you laid a constructive criticism. Though Rochas has done well but i still expect more from him.

As an exposed gov who claimed to have gone far, i think he should open up imo not just giving free education and building roads but upgrade the commerce and industrial potential of the state. He can use his influence and attract more industries to the state as did by Dee Sam.

I think Orlu, Okigwe and Oguta have some pretty potentials that are wasting, Oguta need a seaport which he can borrow to work on or call on the attention of the federal govt, Orlu needs a well laid industrial layout which will give it a real commercial status, the tourist potential of Okigwe has to be revitalized, the city has many tourist attraction.

This is why i wished Rochas to go for 2nd tenure so that he can work more in imo since he has the zeal.

I love the man but he has some lapses just like every other man.
exactly what i ve in mind...
Tanx for ur understanding....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abagworo:

Oguta already has good roads. What is needed is to dualize the Orlu-Mgbidi-Oguta road and start event hosting. Oguta people are like Owerri people and are fun loving, highly enlightened and we have a deep culture. Tourism will thrive if Government pushes riverine related cultural activities. Jonathan played us wayo with the seaport just like that of Onitsha.

Okorocha is doing exactly what I always thought a wise Government would do. Dualising Owerri to Akokwa via Orlu and then Owerri to Anara. Another dual carriage way should also be constructed from Anara to Orlu via Nkwerre. That way we will have a very large single city as these places are almost entirely urbanized.

Take a look at Oguta and notice that all the roads are tarred and 90% have streetlights. In some States only the capital has streetlights in selected streets.

No, Mr. Abagworo nobody is disputing the fact that Rochas is doing well in terms of road construction, he has scored 85% already compared to other state govs considering what he receives as monthly allocations.

But I sincerely suggest that he build a well laid industrial layout for private investors to come in and push for construction of a seaport in Oguta since it has the potentials for that.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abagworo:
Politicians are always looking for what to campaign with. December is here and many Igbos will go home. I will personally do a tour of all the States in the East and bring good and bad pictures for Nairaland this month. Okorocha is the best among all and has proven that with little much can be done.

I know for sure that within yourself you dont believe Okorocha is the best,or maybe you meant the best in Imo since Sam Mbakwe. I know Imo state has more educated people than all the other state in SE but I have failed to see why you people continue to let these bunch of clueless and visionless people govern you. This man go around screaming free education,while the schools are in their worst state. Keep praising Rochas and by the time he is done with you Ebonyi will be million years ahead of you.

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I know for sure that within yourself you dont believe Okorocha is the best,or maybe you meant the best in Imo since Sam Mbakwe. I know Imo state has more educated people than all the other state in SE but I have failed to see why you people continue to let these bunch of clueless and visionless people govern you. This man go around screaming free education,while the schools are in their worst state. Keep praising Rochas and by the time he is done with you Ebonyi will be million years ahead of you.

For you to claim schools are in decay is falsehoid for a State that built over 300 schools. Imo today is the 2nd most developed State in the East after Rivers State. This was achieved in less than 4 years without large funds and without FG assistance. Owerri airport is now the 4th busiest in the country after Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. If we are not developing rapidly why are economic and tourism activities more now in Owerri than other States in the East outside Rivers?

Please saTANist we have seen your thread and the ugly, dirty and red pictures everywhere. We even saw people's houses and those Igbotic houses that can only be found in our alternate cities like Orlu which is like your State capital from every indication. I am touring the East and I am in Akwa Ibom right now seeing the level if decay and poverty. I will sure be in your State soon to also ascertain the level of decay and poverty. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rozayx5(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

abagworo does not live in imo. he stays in port harcourt and tries to launder okorochas image online. for chin chin money
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
rozayx5:

abagworo does not live in imo. he stays in port harcourt and tries to launder okorochas image online. for chin chin money

Do not be scared. I will unleash the result of my unbiased tour of the East in 1st week of January. Right now I am in your State and I have seen the deceit.

Will sure do my Christmas worship here at the brand new Imo ecumenical centre. Let us worship God or will saTANists condemn the building of a Church?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo:

Do not be scared. I will unleash the result of my unbiased tour of the East in 1st week of January. Right now I am in your State and I have seen the deceit.

Will sure do my Christmas worship here at the brand new Imo ecumenical centre. Let us worship God or will saTANists condemn the building of a Church?
scared of who?
a rochas gateman cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

will bring pictures of the imo i know grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
next week

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2014
My God !!! This is wonderful !!!!
Charlesdonald:
The new Imo Eccumenical centre built by Owelle
Rochas Okorocha in owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
You are always predictable. Imo state as at today is the least developed state in the SE. In fact the only little thing that is holding Owerre economy today commercial se.x hawking business that is prevalent in that state with its attendant very dirty environment and shabby looking houses. There is no basis of comparison, Imo state has some of the worst road networks in the East. It is one state that its citizens run to other states whereas nobody goes to the state to do anything whatsoever. At least I know that 1/4th of your state people has invaded mine just to live and survive economically whereas you cannot find anybody from my state in yours. There is nothing happening in your state. Even ordinary Nnewi beats your state capital economically and otherwise. The last I checked there is no teaching hospital in Imo state. It is an insult to compare any part of your usleless state to ours because we very far ahead of you in all indices of development.

Stop deceiving yourself just to feel good. I am also touring Imo state this season to bring current pix of the decay in that state. Be ready for me.

Abagworo:

For you to claim schools are in decay is falsehoid for a State that built over 300 schools. Imo today is the 2nd most developed State in the East after Rivers State. This was achieved in less than 4 years without large funds and without FG assistance. Owerri airport is now the 4th busiest in the country after Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. If we are not developing rapidly why are economic and tourism activities more now in Owerri than other States in the East outside Rivers?

Please saTANist we have seen your thread and the ugly, dirty and red pictures everywhere. We even saw people's houses and those Igbotic houses that can only be found in our alternate cities like Orlu which is like your State capital from every indication. I am touring the East and I am in Akwa Ibom right now seeing the level if decay and poverty. I will sure be in your State soon to also ascertain the level of decay and poverty. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2014
I will tour Imo state myself next week. The rot in that state is better imagine. It is even more worrisome when we consider the fact that Okorosha has borrowed over 200b withing 3yrs.

There is no real development in imo state. What he has been showing from page one till now is the same pictures of few shabby hotels in Owerre. The town can only boast of few roads which were done by Mbakwe but is going real bad right now due to none maintenance. Orlu and Okigwe are more or less slums with no meaningful development.

rozayx5:

scared of who?
a rochas gateman cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

will bring pictures of the imo i know grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
next week
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo come here. This is what Anambra rural roads looks like. Your state can only dream and imagine this sort of road even in the next 100yrs..lolz

I will help you grow this thread with good pix..hehehehe

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah....Abagworo eeeh,you nodey shame oooo.
What exactly made Imo the most developed state in the East ?
Nigga,you say some very disturbing and strange things.
Do you even know what DEVELOPMENT entails ?
Okenye na agwo ofe!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
I will tour Imo state myself next week. The rot in that state is better imagine. It is even more worrisome when we consider the fact that Okorosha has borrowed over 200b withing 3yrs.

There is no real development in imo state. What he has been showing from page one till now is the same pictures of few shabby hotels in Owerre. The town can only boast of few roads which were done by Mbakwe but is going real bad right now due to none maintenance. Orlu and Okigwe are more or less slums with no meaningful development.

Why is Imo Airport the 4th busiest Airport after Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, If Owerri has no economy or is backward ?

Owerri airport is now the 4th busiest in Nigeria just behind Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt while Enugu comes next.

Table 2.0 Total Passenger Traffic Q1, 2014

ABUJA DOM 701,249 INT 206,740
AKURE 1,920
BENIN 51,320 CALABAR DOM 46,142 INT -
ENUGU 62,592 ENUGU INT'L 8,912
IBADAN 14,525
ILORIN DOM 14,360 INT -
JOS 12,226
KADUNA DOM 33,321 INT -
SOKOTO DOM 21,067 INT -
KANO DOM 48,377 INT 37,261
MAID DOM 3,025 INT -
MAKURDI 657
MMIA DOM 898,896 INT 784,479
P.H. DOM 274,186 INT 26,314
YOLA DOM 32,851 INT 1,047
MINNA DOM 3,131 INT -
KATSINA 495 INT -
OWERRI 75,376
OSUBI 56,508 TOTAL DOM 2,352,224 TOTAL INT 1,064,753 GRAND TOTAL 3,416,977
NOTE: Full Dataset can be downloaded from NBS eLibrary at: http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/NBS%20eLibrary

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please Oneeast,dont post Anambra pictures here.
We are not comparing the two states.
My issue is the deceitful hype this Abagworo is giving Roachas.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Has this thread become a comparison between Imo and Anambra? Odenigbo Aroli,I don't understand you o! Ogini na afio?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
RareDiamond:

Why is Imo Airport the 4th busiest Airport after Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, If Owerri has no economy or is backward ?

Owerri airport is now the 4th busiest in Nigeria just behind Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt while Enugu comes next.

AKURE 1,920
IBADAN 14,525
ILORIN DOM 14,360 INT -
JOS 12,226
KADUNA DOM 33,321 INT -
SOKOTO DOM 21,067 INT -
MAID DOM 3,025 INT -
MAKURDI 657
MINNA DOM 3,131 INT -
KATSINA 495 INT -
OWERRI 75,376
NOTE: Full Dataset can be downloaded from NBS eLibrary at: http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/NBS%20eLibrary

Owerri isnt backward but I dont believe Imo airport is busier than Kano and Enugu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
That is Nigerian stats for you. There is nothing happening in Owerre to warrant that. It is like saying that Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa when we know that South Africa trounces Nigeria in all facets of development. Take that stats away because there is nothing to justify it.

RareDiamond:

AKURE 1,920
IBADAN 14,525
ILORIN DOM 14,360 INT -
JOS 12,226
KADUNA DOM 33,321 INT -
SOKOTO DOM 21,067 INT -
MAID DOM 3,025 INT -
MAKURDI 657
MINNA DOM 3,131 INT -
KATSINA 495 INT -
OWERRI 75,376
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Can you compare Anambra roads to these Imo roads ? Obviously not !!! Imo State roads are suberb !!!

oneeast:
Abagworo come here. This is what Anambra rural roads looks like. Your state can only dream and imagine this sort of road even in the next 100yrs.. :DAbagworo come here. This is what Anambra rural roads looks like. Your state can only dream and imagine this sort of road even in the next 100yrs..lolz

I will help you grow this thread with good pix..hehehehe

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ask your useless brother abagworo who started the comparison. What I will always assure him is that I will always be available to follow him up at any level he wants it.

berem:
Has this thread become a comparison between Imo and Anambra? Odenigbo Aroli,I don't understand you o! Ogini na afio?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Get us current pictures abeg. These are very old pix. The same pix that has always been on the delays from the start of this thread. I have current pix of this same place you posted. Do you want me to post them?? Imo state has no road that is just the fact.

RareDiamond:
Can you compare Anambra roads to these Imo roads ? Obviously not !!! Imo State roads are suberb !!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Owerri isnt backward but I dont believe Imo airport is busier than Kano and Enugu.

That is a fact from the National Bureau of Statistics under the presidency. Whether you believe it or not is inconsequential !!! THE FACT IS PEOPLE WORLD THE WORLD ARE TROOPING TO IMO STATE !!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hahahahahaha...Abagworo ya egbukwo nmadu ebea.
Let me engage you a bit....So,Imo has more economic activity than Anambra ?
Nigga,you sound very ignorant....Pulling stuff from your a...ss and throwing them around.
Do you think you are addressing your village umunna with no exposure?
If Imo has more economic activities then you have to show us why because something must be attracting people there. Maybe main market was just relocated to Owerri....I just found that out.....Onye ala!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trooping to do what exactly? hehehehe

Tell me they are trooping to carry your daughters away..you know wetin dey wan do with them nah. eehehehe

That stats was cooked from the pit of hell. It is just another fallacy.

RareDiamond:

That is a fact from the National Bureau of Statistics under the presidency. Whether you believe it or not is inconsequential !!! THE FACT IS PEOPLE WORLD THE WORLD ARE TROOPING TO IMO STATE !!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Get us current pictures abeg. These are very old pix. The same pix that has always been on the delays from the start of this thread. I have current pix of this same place you posted. Do you want me to post them??

These are current pictures !!! Here are more pics for your viewing pleasure. Imo State people are not loud mouthed so don't expect us to boastful

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Ask your useless brother abagworo who started the comparison. What I will always assure him is that I will always be available to follow him up at any level he wants it.

I wasn't talking to you. I mentioned Odenigbo Aroli as you can see. undecided angry
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
That is Nigerian stats for you. There is nothing happening in Owerre to warrant that. It is like saying that Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa when we know that South Africa trounces Nigeria in all facets of development. Take that stats away because there is nothing to justify it.

I have noticed one thing about these bunch they present stats when it suit their warped logic...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Hahahahahaha...Abagworo ya egbukwo nmadu ebea.
Let me engage you a bit....So,Imo has more economic activity than Anambra ?
Nigga,you sound very ignorant....Pulling stuff from your a...ss and throwing them around.
Do you think you are addressing your village umunna with no exposure?
If Imo has more economic activities then you have to show us why because something must be attracting people there. Maybe main market was just relocated to Owerri....I just found that out.....Onye ala!
nwoke m! What's the fuss all about? Can't you make comments without throwing insults? Abagworo is a man like you and not your houseboy. Were nwayo na agwa ya okwu!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
These are equally dirty shabby roads. I asked do you want me to post the recent pix of that same place? I need your clearance to do that. Meanwhile I will be touring Imo state next week to bring latest decay from that state. You guys better brace up for the shock.

RareDiamond:

These are current pictures !!! Here are more pics for your viewing pleasure. Imo State people are not loud mouthed so don't expect us to boastful
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Trooping to do what exactly? hehehehe

Tell me they are trooping to carry your daughters away..you know wetin dey wan do with them nah. eehehehe

That stats was cooked from the pit of hell. It is just another fallacy.

If you believe erroneously that the fact is not a real reflection. Then i should also dispute the fact that Anambra has the 3rd highest volume of cash transaction as postulated by CBN.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
The stats that was pulled from the an.us. When we know that even a small place like Nnewi has an economy bigger than that state as a whole. hhehehe

OdenigboAroli:

I have noticed one thing about these bunch they present stats when it suit their warped logic...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
RareDiamond:

You should be comparing Owerri to Enugu city because that was our former capital which was created same time as Owerri. Owerri has some beautiful places but is that all you have to show?
What about your collapsed education system,healthcare,industries,agriculture,youth and sports,intra-state roads ?
I didnt come here to compare Imo Anambra because there is no basis for that but it seems like thats what yall are itching for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.