Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2401016 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cretins from both divides arguing nonsense.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
It is clear to everyone that what CBN said is justifiable by the facts on the ground. I have not seen anybody anywhere telling me that he or she is going to Imo state. It is one state that even easterners do not even visit for anything whatsoever not to talk of other tribes. So how can you now say that the motorpark airport has more traffic than other eastern airport? There is no justification for that.

RareDiamond:

If you believe erroneously that the fact is not a real reflection. Then i should also dispute the fact that Anambra has the 3rd highest volume of cash transaction as postulated by CBN.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
nwoke m! What's the fuss all about? Can't you make comments without throwing insults? Abagworo is a man like you and not your houseboy. Were nwayo na agwa ya okwu!

I didnt mean to insult the old man but asokata eze anya ekpulu nkata n'isi wee gwia okwu.
Read my first post; I didnt come here to compare Anambra and Imo but what would a grown a..ss man keep peddling deceit without any caution.

Berem,do you believe Rochas is the best in the east?
Do you also believe that nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
These are equally dirty shabby roads. I asked do you want me to post the recent pix of that same place? I need your clearance to do that. Meanwhile I will be touring Imo state next week to bring latest decay from that state. You guys better brace up for the shock.

You are free to go to the sewage and refuse dump sites in Imo State to take picture so as to rubbish fruitlessly the beauty of ala Owerri. Afterall, that is your stock-in-trade. But don't expect Ndi Imo to go to the numerous slums in Anambra State to take pictures because whatever development that takes place in any part of Ala Igbo is part of our collective common wealth. We are more concerned of the rabid hatred and envy by Ndi Ofe and Ndi Ugwu towards Ndi Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
You are talking of Owerre of Mbakwe time. Owerre is presently a very dirty place with bad roads and its ugly houses.

OdenigboAroli:

You should be comparing Owerri to Enugu city because that was our former capital which was created same time as Owerri. Owerri has some beautiful places but is that all you have to show?
What about your collapsed education system,healthcare,industries,agriculture,youth and sports,intra-state roads ?
I didnt come here to compare Imo Anambra because there is no basis for that but it seems like thats what yall are itching for.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FKO81(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Please Oneeast,dont post Anambra pictures here.
We are not comparing the two states.
My issue is the deceitful hype this Abagworo is giving Roachas.
You guys should allow Imo thread to progress, I don't know when you guys will learn how to ignore Agbagworo,the man is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
I see,Abagworo needed traffic to move the stagnant thread a bit further.
You gotta be bored after posting the same set of picture from different angles like fifty times...Sh...it gets old...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
It is clear to everyone that what CBN said is justifiable by the facts on the ground. I have not seen anybody anywhere telling me that he or she is going to Imo state. It is one state that even easterners do not even visit for anything whatsoever not to talk of other tribes. So how can you now say that the motorpark airport has more traffic than other eastern airport? There is no justification for that.

My brother the fact on ground in Imo State speak volumes for themselves. How do you explain the fact that two airlines have decided to expand their flight to Owerri ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
You should have said these words of wisdom to that old dirty pauper called abagworo. But what I can assure some of is that I am ever ready to engage abagworo at any level he wants it on this nairaland even offline.

I am touring Imo state next week. Onye agba kwa na oso..hehehehe

RareDiamond:

You are free to go to the sewage and refuse dump sites in Imo State to take picture so as to rubbish fruitlessly the beauty of ala Owerri. Afterall, that is your stock-in-trade. But don't expect Ndi Imo to go to the numerous slums in Anambra State to take pictures because whatever development that takes place in any part of Ala Igbo is part of our collective common wealth. We are more concerned of the rabid hatred and envy by Ndi Ofe and Ndi Ugwu towards Ndi Igbo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
There is actually nothing to show. He keep regurgitating the same pix he post from page one. Nothing to show except shabby hotels/brothels.. hehehehe

OdenigboAroli:
I see,Abagworo needed traffic to move the stagnant thread a bit further.
You gotta be bored after posting the same set of picture from different angles like fifty times...Sh...it gets old...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
You are talking of Owerre of Mbakwe time. Owerre is presently a very dirty place with bad roads and its ugly houses.

Owerri is very neat with lots of beautiful luxury apartment as shown below.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nwokem there is nothing on the ground to prove anything. Have you been to Owerre? It is one economically stagnant and dull place. There is nothing happening in that town. Nothing takes anybody to that town. Even the indigenes of the state are running to the nearby state to live and survive economically.

RareDiamond:

My brother the fact on ground in Imo State speak volumes for themselves. How do you explain the fact that two airlines have decided to expand their flight to Owerri ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
The same old pix of people's brothels..heheheheh

I am actually waiting for abagworo to show up. That is when the real deal will start..hehehe

RareDiamond:

Owerri is very neat with lots of beautiful luxury apartment as shown below.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You should be comparing Owerri to Enugu city because that was our former capital which was created same time as Owerri. Owerri has some beautiful places but is that all you have to show?
What about your collapsed education system,healthcare,industries,agriculture,youth and sports,intra-state roads ?
I didnt come here to compare Imo Anambra because there is no basis for that but it seems like thats what yall are itching for.

My brother there is no need for comparism. Imo and Enugu States have their strong areas same with Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi States.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anyone that believes that owerri does not have the 4th busiest airport when it comes to domestic flights needs his head examined

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Nwokem there is nothing on the ground to prove anything. Have you been to Owerre? It is one economically stagnant and dull place. There is nothing happening in that town. Even the indigenes of the state are running to the nearby state to live and survive economically.

LOL !!! Nwannem you better wake up to the reality on ground
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I didnt mean to insult the old man but asokata eze anya ekpulu nkata n'isi wee gwia okwu.
Read my first post; I didnt come here to compare Anambra and Imo but what would a grown a..ss man keep peddling deceit without any caution.

Berem,do you believe Rochas is the best in the east?

Do you also believe that nonsense?
Lolz! O bu okwu ahu ihe na ewe gi iwe? You should have countered it instead of throwing insults. grin grin
Rochas might not be the best governor in the southeast but that doesn't mean he hasn't performed so well in the last four years compared to Orji's failure in the last seven years. I hate when you guys keep comparing each other- my state is better than your state bla bla bla!! There's a difference between criticisms and comparison. Please let's learn to criticize constructively and with maturity.

Daalu!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
asha80:
Anyone that believes that owerri does not have the 4th busiest airport when it comes to domestic flights needs his head examined

Only a M0ron doubts fact without providing a counter-fact !!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
I am fully awake and I know that there is nothing happening in that state. Next week will be for my tour of Imo state. I will bring the good, the bad and ugly. Just be on the look out..

RareDiamond:

LOL !!! Nwannem you better wake up to the reality on ground
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
I will not deny the fact that there is a section of Owerri that is very beautiful and even more beautiful than the most beautiful part of Anambra but I ask.....Is that all you havr to offer?
Because if thats all then your government has failed you. What about jobs and wealth creation? Education and industries? I don tire.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
Lolz! O bu okwu ahu ihe na ewe gi iwe? You should have countered it instead of throwing insults. grin grin
Rochas might not be the best governor in the southeast but that doesn't mean he hasn't performed so well in the last four years compared to Orji's failure in the last seven years. I hate when you guys keep comparing each other- my state is better than your state bla bla bla!! There's a difference between criticisms and comparison. Please let's learn to criticize constructively and with maturity.

Daalu!

Nne,nsogbu adiro.
Moreover,I didn't come here to make comparisons.
If somebody didn't counter him he will end up selling these lies to unsuspecting mind.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
As for beauty do not be deceived. I have current pix of that town. what abagworo does is to go carefully and select people's brothels and show it here as achievements the state is making whereas its people are running to other states around. I have real pix of owerre, it is a very dirty place with old dirty houses on its streets and roads. It is a town I pass at least twice every month en route Ph.

OdenigboAroli:
I will not deny the fact that there is a section of Owerri that is very beautiful and even more beautiful than the most beautiful part of Anambra but I ask.....Is that all you havr to offer?
Because if thats all then your government has failed you. What about jobs and wealth creation? Education and industries? I don tire.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo I am waiting for you. Bring it on..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
I am fully awake and I know that there is nothing happening in that state. Next week will be for my tour of Imo state. I will bring the good, the bad and ugly. Just be on the look out..

Discovery Air to expand to new routes
October 29, 2014 by Rasheed Bisiriyu

[print]

Discovery Air says it is ready to expand its flight operations to new routes, a few months after it commenced air travel business.

The Managing Director of the airline, Captain Abdulsalami Mohammed, stated this, in a statement obtained on Tuesday.

He added that the new routes would help to consolidate its market share on key routes such as Lagos — Uyo, Calabar, Pot Harcourt, Owerri and Yola.

The Discovery Air boss said the airline would commence operation on the new routes next month.

He explained that the expansion was part of the airline’s plans to register itself as a leading carrier on the domestic route.

He also said the firm’s Boeing aircraft that went for major maintenance checks was back in the country.

According to Mohammed, the aircraft went for a C-check in ATC Lawshan, the United Kingdom.

He said, “The return of this additional aircraft is in line with our vision to commence operations soon in the Nigeria aviation market.

“We are excited that our dream of providing quality service to our prospective guest is becoming a reality.”

Mohammed also said that timely departure of flights and quality onboard experience would be given priority.

Discovery presently has two Boeing 737-300 aircraft with a plan to increase the fleet before the end of the last quarter, according to him.

Mohammed recalled that Discovery Air was set up about a year ago with the aim of offering Nigerian travellers good customer service, and to also fill the gap of shortage of commercial aircraft in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/discovery-air-to-expand-to-new-routes/

Discovery Air spreads local market footprint, eyes regional ...
businessdayonline.com/.../discovery-air-spreads-local-market-footprint-e...
Nov 6, 2014 - Also top on the airline's consideration list are Lagos-Owerri and Lagos-Yola ... managing director, Discovery Air, described the expansion as a ...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Story for the gods. who will they be carrying.

Another media hype..hehehe

RareDiamond:

[print]

Discovery Air says it is ready to expand its flight operations to new routes, a few months after it commenced air travel business.

The Managing Director of the airline, Captain Abdulsalami Mohammed, stated this, in a statement obtained on Tuesday.

He added that the new routes would help to consolidate its market share on key routes such as Lagos — Uyo, Calabar, Pot Harcourt, Owerri and Yola.

The Discovery Air boss said the airline would commence operation on the new routes next month.

He explained that the expansion was part of the airline’s plans to register itself as a leading carrier on the domestic route.

He also said the firm’s Boeing aircraft that went for major maintenance checks was back in the country.

According to Mohammed, the aircraft went for a C-check in ATC Lawshan, the United Kingdom.

He said, “The return of this additional aircraft is in line with our vision to commence operations soon in the Nigeria aviation market.

“We are excited that our dream of providing quality service to our prospective guest is becoming a reality.”

Mohammed also said that timely departure of flights and quality onboard experience would be given priority.

Discovery presently has two Boeing 737-300 aircraft with a plan to increase the fleet before the end of the last quarter, according to him.

Mohammed recalled that Discovery Air was set up about a year ago with the aim of offering Nigerian travellers good customer service, and to also fill the gap of shortage of commercial aircraft in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/discovery-air-to-expand-to-new-routes/

Nov 6, 2014 - Also top on the airline's consideration list are Lagos-Owerri and Lagos-Yola ... managing director, Discovery Air, described the expansion as a ...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
As for beauty do not be deceived. I have current pix of that town. what abagworo does is to go carefully and select people's brothels and show it here as achievements the state is making whereas its people are running to other states around. I have real pix of owerre, it is a very dirty place with old dirty houses on its streets and roads.

Some part of Owerri town is very beautiful but thats about all I can say about the state,nothing more. These is no tangible economic activity going on there just like Enugu.
Awka stands a change in becoming the most beautiful town in Nigeria than Enugu and Owerri. I said this because of what foresee. This is not a rocket science; If Obiano keep up the pace Anambra overtake every gaadem city in west Africa and even compete for the best in Africa.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Air Peace Commences Operations On Five Domestic Routes
Posted by: Newsdiaryonline Posted date: October 21, 2014 In: Business

inShare

Air peace launched
By Chuks Okoh

New entrant in the domestic airline industry : Air Peace disclosed Tuesday that it would commence scheduled flights on the Lagos – Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt , and Owerri route this week, just as it unveiled seven aircraft for the operations.

This is the first time a domestic carrier would be starting operations with a combined fleet of seven aircraft .

The Chief Executive Officer of the Air Peace, Barrister Allen Onyema, disclosed this while speaking at the unveiling ceremony of its seven airplanes at the Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 1(MMA), Lagos.

He stated that Air Peace has come to change the face of airline operations in the industry with the arrival of seven airplanes, adding this is the first time a new entrant into the business will commence operations with such large number of aircraft.

Onyema listed the aircraft in its fleet to include three Dornier 328 jets and four Boeing 737-500.

The Chief Executive Officer also disclosed that the airline intends to expand its network to Asaba, Kano, Yola, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Ibadan Bauchi, Gombe and Katsina.

Other areas which the expansion will cover are Makurdi, Minna, Zaria, Akwa Ibom, Ilorin, Akure, Benin, Calabar, Warri and Jos.

On why he decided to set up airline, Onyema said that the idea behind Air Peace is not only to create employment for Nigeria but to put food on their tables and also put smiles on their faces.

The Air Peace boss said that the arrival of the airline should not de-market other airlines in the country, appealing to passengers other airlines in the country as according to him “they are safe”

The other airlines, he said have learnt from their past mistakes and have made corrections in accordance with the standard recommended practice.

According to him, “Air Peace has come to lay the foundation for the entrenchment of peace and development in the aviation sector .S find absurd and bizarre the level of animosity among airline operators with the industry .The era of devilish competition and devilish envy in the aviation should remain in the past”

He continued, “It is our beliefs that our arrival in the aviation industry in Nigeria will spell a new dawn .We are ready to collaborate and cooperate with other airline operators to develop the industry.

Onyema said that with Air Peace, he has succeeded in given jobs to 250 Nigerians that are qualified to work in the airline.

Meanwhile, the Chief Executive Officer has directed that all military men both serving and retired with genuine document signed by their s superiors should not pay more than N10,000 on any of its flight.

He said the rebate is in recognition of the contributions of the military men to keep the country together.

He said in the next few years, the airline would expand its fleet to cater for air transport need in the country

http://newsdiaryonline.com/air-peace-commences-operations-five-domestic-routes/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Medview Airlines Is In Talks To List On The Nigerian Stock Exchange
November 14, 2014 BUSINESS NEWS No comments

1. Medview Airline has announced that it is in talks with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) for its listing and offer significant part of its shares to the Nigerian public.

2. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the airline, Alhaji Muneer Bankole disclosed this at a briefing to mark the two years anniversary of the airline in Lagos.

3. Alhaji Bankoke also said the airline has started discussions with some foreign carriers in the Middle East on how to secure codeshare and other operational agreements ahead of its planned flight operations into Dubai, and Jeddah, two out of the four international destinations it has been designated to by the federal government.

4. The Medview CEO, after a review of its two years of operation, said it has provided scheduled commercial service in the domestic operations and has airlifted over 756, 437 passengers. It also disclosed plans to extend flights into Kano, Owerri, Calabar and Uyo as it increases its fleet size from four aircraft to six.

5. The CEO said the airline has also flown over 250, 000 Muslim pilgrims to Saudi Arabia since 2007 and explained that the airline decided to go to the Stock Exchange to make it the people’s airline.

Source: Thisday
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Do not add Enugu to a pariah list as Owerre.

Enugu has numerous industries and real economic activities that drives its economy.

OdenigboAroli:

Some part of Owerri town is very beautiful but thats about all I can say about the state,nothing more. These is no tangible economic activity going on there just like Enugu.
Awka stands a change in becoming the most beautiful town in Nigeria than Enugu and Owerri. I said this because of what foresee. This is not a rocket science; If Obiano keep up the pace Anambra overtake every gaadem city in west Africa and even compete for the best in Africa.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Story for the gods. who will they be carrying.

Another media hype..hehehe

See gobe !!! The sooner you wake up to the realty the better for you. Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rarediamond keep posting fairytales which will only remain on the pages of newspaper because there is nothing on the ground to support such wild claim. heheheh

Meanwhile go and call abagworo for me he is the one am waiting for on this thread. heheheh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
RareDiamond:

[print]

I flew with Discovery Air once and I must admit they are doing well. I wish for them to expand since there's a serious competition in the aviation sector. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.