Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2494190 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu09(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Educate me on how one can steal billions of Dollars with oil selling at 9 DPB. Thats just the reason I doubt most of the accusations. How much is the cost of production; the profit margin and amount accruable to Nigeria? What was our production volume: I gues it was around 1.5 million per day.

The Naira had stable value, All the roads being done today was done then as well. Every community in Nigeria got primary and secondary school buildings.

What magic did he perform to raise the billions which he stole lets repeat them and have surplus of 50 dollar per barrel of oil we sell today.[/quote]

Bros! I wonder you and Chino who is suffering from Old Age Deficiency... grin so you think Oil revenue only accounts for all Federal account Reserve then... what about Agricultural sector like Groundnut pyramid and Cocoa. that Abacha move bulks of money... so u mean Switzerland and other Abacha banks are dashing Niaja money I think? chai! watin them do u Guy... shocked [quote author=abagoro post=29060270]

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

This type of argument says more about you than Abacha.

You are truly a shameless liar that don't care a hoot about credibility.
No wonder you cannot understand why Nigerians despise Liar Muhammed and Hell rufai naked liars.
Even beer parlour agberos will pause before making such statements that Abacha didn't loot, simply to support the jaundiced APC position.

You are running away from logical argument. Jonathan is an Abacha and IBB ally so I guess you are the jaundiced one. IBB stole money from the windfall of golf war oil price hike but Abacha never had such opportunity. I am a very intelligent man and never follow a trend just because people say so. Ask yourself if Nigeria of today can survive with oil selling at 9 Dollars.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Abacha issue is off topic but it remains a puzzle to every intelligent man how he was able to do a lot economically; save money which was consumed by Abdulsalami, build enough roads, build schools in every single community, stabilise the value of Naira and also develop Abuja. Where did all the money come from?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mikron(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
recycled thread.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

Obasanjo was corrupt but he never stole 16billion. The truth is that money was lavished on importation of materials and construction of power plants which were not completed by the end of his tenure.

As for Abacha I swear his name was dented with conspiracy. Tell me how he could have stolen and at the same time developed Abuja and Niger Delta area, stabilized the value of Naira, subsidised petroleum products, did not borrow a dime and oil was barely 9dollar per barrel to a peak of 15 Dollars per barrel all through his 5 years in power with lower production. Tell me where the stolen money comes from.
i tot abuja was already developed by babagida before he move the capital frm lagos to abuja'?
Pls where in niger delta did abacha developed?

And we cannot denied that abacha didnt loots nigeria currency.
After all the returns of pounds and dollars from the countries they'd saved it...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
asha80:
hope this your view of abacha is a joke?
i think so too
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin ;DWho is PROUDIGBO,where is he and why did he create this thread and refuse to contribute to the thread ...............just asking ;DWho is PROUDIGBO,where is he and why did he create this thread and refuse to contribute to the thread ...............just asking

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unemadu: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:
The Abacha issue is off topic but it remains a puzzle to every intelligent man how he was able to do a lot economically; save money which was consumed by Abdulsalami, build enough roads, build schools in every single community, stabilise the value of Naira and also develop Abuja. Where did all the money come from?

U better hide your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Unemadu:

U better hide your head in shame.

For what? I asked a simple question of where all the money came from. Why not reply with references or compare with oil price of today to calculate how he saved 9.7billion in foreign reserves and did all he did without assistance of foreign bank loans.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Charlesdonald:
grin ;DWho is PROUDIGBO,where is he and why did he create this thread and refuse to contribute to the thread ...............just asking ;DWho is PROUDIGBO,where is he and why did he create this thread and refuse to contribute to the thread ...............just asking
I think PROUDIGBO is the same person as IGBOSON.

I really wanna see pictures from Okigwe zone. I am tired of seeing pictures of Owerri and Orlu. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2014
there is a different btw one man business and general business....

There is different between millitary and democratic govt...

When one man loots the money meant for the public or masses,he can go to a lengths of killing the whole journalist in nigeria so as not to published how he has ate or tapped from the coffers of nigeria resources...
In a case of dele giwa,rest in peace,even the masses wont know that such corruption is going on...
like someone in this forum is testifying that abacha and babagida is not a corrupts officers ...
Cos he is the head of states who is holy but not tempted to monetery funds...
smh...
In a case of democracy,it s an open system of govt which allowed freedom of speech whereas if anything happened among the leaders will voted for....
We re quick to detect them,suit them to court and term them being the most corruptible officers by stealing the huge amount of money meant for the masses to their personal pockets,
meanwhile in military era it will occurs,but they will hide it from members of the public and none of the masses will be aware that such illegal act has occurs.

Sincerely,the head of states in military era re quickly tempted and corrupts in their human natures..
They re looters
They re money launders
They re killers
They re maradoners...
And above all they coup planners....

Abagworo dont cover them up or defend them,instead makes some findings about them...

Dis men in the military uniform raped nigeria and destroyed her womb of her pregnancy...
But today,jonathan represents the best among our past leaders who leads us astray...
now jonathan is trying to fixed the damage womb cause by the men that raped nigeria....till date...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unemadu: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2014
abagoro:

For what? I asked a simple question of where all the money came from. Why not reply with references or compare with oil price of today to calculate how he saved 9.7billion in foreign reserves and did all he did without assistance of foreign bank loans.

Now you said he never stole any money and that he built schools in every community

You must be sick in the head to make such a comment. For statrters he never built any school in my community

Which road did he build in the south east for starters?

500 million dollars was recovered by Obasanjo regime and that was one out of many recoveries and you say he nnever stole

That oil price was low doesnt mean he cannot steal

Stop these lies my friend

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:
there is a different btw one man business and general business....

There is different between millitary and democratic govt...

When one man loots the money meant for the public or masses,he can go to a lengths of killing the whole journalist in nigeria so as not to published how he has ate or tapped from the coffers of nigeria resources...
In a case of dele giwa,rest in peace,even the masses wont know that such corruption is going on...
like someone in this forum is testifying that abacha and babagida is not a corrupts officers ...
Cos he is the head of states who is holy but not tempted to monetery funds...
smh...
In a case of democracy,it s an open system of govt which allowed freedom of speech whereas if anything happened among the leaders will voted for....
We re quick to detect them,suit them to court and term them being the most corruptible officers by stealing the huge amount of money meant for the masses to their personal pockets,
meanwhile in military era it will occurs,but they will hide it from members of the public and none of the masses will be aware that such illegal act has occurs.

Sincerely,the head of states in military era re quickly tempted and corrupts in their human natures..
They re looters
They re money launders
They re killers
They re maradoners...
And above all they coup planners....

Abagworo dont cover them up or defend them,instead makes some findings about them...

Dis men in the military uniform raped nigeria and destroyed her womb of her pregnancy...
But today,jonathan represents the best among our past leaders who leads us astray...
now jonathan is trying to fixed the damage womb cause by the men that raped nigeria....till date...

Babangida is the 2nd most corrupt leader in Nigerian history after Jonathan his boy. In fact he institutionised corruption. Abacha was also corrupt but there was not enough money for him to steal billions of Dollars, leave foreign reserve and run a stable economy as well as embark on massive infrastructural developments with oil selling at barely 9dollars to 15.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Unemadu:

Now you said he never stole any money and that he built schools in every community

You must be sick in the head to make such a comment. For statrters he never built any school in my community

Which road did he build in the south east for starters?

500 million dollars was recovered by Obasanjo regime and that was one out of many recoveries and you say he nnever stole

That oil price was low doesnt mean he cannot steal

Stop these lies my friend

He rebuilt the Enugu-PH expressway, East-West road though single lane then. Remember PTF was under Abacha. Today the only roads to riverine area of Rivers State was also done by him. You can read up about these things from archives.

Jonathan has presided over Nigeria with oil selling mostly above 100 Dollars for the same 5 years Abacha ruled.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

Babangida is the 2nd most corrupt leader in Nigerian history after Jonathan his boy. In fact he institutionised corruption. Abacha was also corrupt but there was not enough money for him to steal billions of Dollars, leave foreign reserve and run a stable economy as well as embark on massive infrastructural developments with oil selling at barely 9dollars to 15.
hahaha...really..anyway i expected that from yu cos you re an apc apologist...
Ok if i'm to agree with you untotally,but yu must agree with me that atleast jonathan is not a murderer for the likes of buhari,babagida and abacha...co..
That s it...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:

I really wanna see pictures from Okigwe zone. I am tired of seeing pictures of Owerri and Orlu. embarassed

I will get Okigwe pictures. Imo State is not just Orlu and Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Collynzo9: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Okorocha has replaced most of his short Islamic street lights with proper solar powered ones.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

I will get Okigwe pictures. Imo State is not just Orlu and Owerri.
can't wait to see the pictures.
Compliments of the season.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:
hahaha...really..anyway i expected that from yu cos you re an apc apologist...
Ok if i'm to agree with you untotally,but yu must agree with me that atleast jonathan is not a murderer for the likes of buhari,babagida and abacha...co..
That s it...

Buhari is a clean man. Jonathan is highly culpable even though not proven in law court yet. The October 1st bombing which Henry Okah alleged and swore an affidavit that it was sponsored by Jonathan had several deaths. Remember there has been attempt on Buhari's life and Emir of Kano was equally shot though he survived and died later. At the end of this regime many hidden things shall be made open.

I might be called an APC apologist but it just happened that most of the men I believe are good ended up in APC. Go back to my past posts and notice that Amaechi and Okorocha were my favorites even when in PDP and APGA. Notice also that I like Obiano and he is in APGA and I still say the truth that his election was fraudulent. I wont be surprised if he moves to APC.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
can't wait to see the pictures.
Compliments of the season.

I wish you same. Hope you will do it in Imo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Collynzo9:
Okorocha has replaced most of his short Islamic street lights with proper solar powered ones.

Lol! All the streetlights in Owerri have long been replaced with chrome and solar powered ones. Maybe you did not notice because its not viewed as something worth celebrating by Imo standards.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

I wish you same. Hope you will do it in Imo.
I don't think I wil be travelling to Imo for Xmas. I might be in Portharcourt. I will be in Imo in January or February by God's grace.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
I don't think I wil be travelling to Imo for Xmas. I might be in Portharcourt. I will be in Imo in January or February by God's grace.

Hmmm. What brings berem and household to my hood? This place does not happen during xmass. Everybody is going to Owerri or Calabar.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

Hmmm. What brings berem and household to my hood? This place does not happen during xmass. Everybody is going to Owerri or Calabar.
where would you be during the Xmas? If you will be in Owerri or Oguta,I might change my mind going to port harcourt. What do you think? cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:

u will get it as soon as possible
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

Buhari is a clean man. Jonathan is highly culpable even though not proven in law court yet. The October 1st bombing which Henry Okah alleged and swore an affidavit that it was sponsored by Jonathan had several deaths. Remember there has been attempt on Buhari's life and Emir of Kano was equally shot though he survived and died later. At the end of this regime many hidden things shall be made open.

I might be called an APC apologist but it just happened that most of the men I believe are good ended up in APC. Go back to my past posts and notice that Amaechi and Okorocha were my favorites even when in PDP and APGA. Notice also that I like Obiano and he is in APGA and I still say the truth that his election was fraudulent. I wont be surprised if he moves to APC.
THE MANY SINS OF GEN MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND WHY NIGERIANS MUST VOTE WISELY (PART 1)

1. On the 10th anniversary of Abacha's demise, Buhari said that Abacha stole nothing from Nigeria! Despite millions of Dollars recovered from banks around the world and the Abacha family signing a formal agreement to returnover $1 billion dollars, Buhari still said that, Abacha’s stealing remains an unproved allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set Buhari up like an emperor and let him use oil money from the Niger Delta to develop the North without supervision or questions.
2. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash througth the MMA against the protest of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically,Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of Customs, who later became the Vice President anda compromised politician himself. This smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by buharis ADC, Col.Mustapha Jokolo
3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of "The Guardian" on stories that were factually true. He again told Nigerian journalists then that, it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.
4. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of Northern population majority.
5. He has never been able to account to Nigerianswhat he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha. Also, He has not been able to point to any project he prosecuted outside Northern Nigeria with the trust fund.
6. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices, placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatia mansion in Ikoyi, while he locked up Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison.Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while Alex Ekwueme is an Igboman.
7. Buhari discriminated against persons from other ethnic groups/faiths; and as PTF chairman, he employed an overwhelming numberof Fulani/Hausa/ Moslem people at the detriment of other groups and concentrated PTF projects in theNorth. If in doubt, read El Rufai’s book.
8. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa "Truth and Reconciliation Panel." Despite the fact that Buhari knew how important reconciliation is to the stability of democracy, buhari has never apologised at anytime.
9. Buhari after locking up Sam Mbakwe, who was governor of Imo State, from October 1, 1979 to Dec 31, 1983 in jail, he went for one of Mbakwe’s wives. He established himself for what he was/is letting Mbakwe receive in jail, news of the death of another of Mbakwe's two wives.
10. He is an Islamic fundamentalist,the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never tovote for anyone who was not a muslim and he is a coup plotter.
11. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed LateefJakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa AdekunleAjasin,Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million (Pounds sterling) and several millions of Naira and dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence. (Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortlyafter) Facts and not fiction. Nigerians, behold the real buhari...

Yes he is a clean man...lol

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
where would you be during the Xmas? If you will be in Owerri or Oguta,I might change my mind going to port harcourt. What do you think? cheesy
Ain't you supposed to be a married woman?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Ain't you supposed to be a married woman?
Oh please shut up! I wasn't talking to you. So what if I am supposed to be a married woman? Abeg shift make I see road!

@Abagworo,I will talk to you via pm before some fools twist my posts. Ndi ara!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:
THE MANY SINS OF GEN MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND WHY NIGERIANS MUST VOTE WISELY (PART 1)

1. On the 10th anniversary of Abacha's demise, Buhari said that Abacha stole nothing from Nigeria! Despite millions of Dollars recovered from banks around the world and the Abacha family signing a formal agreement to returnover $1 billion dollars, Buhari still said that, Abacha’s stealing remains an unproved allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set Buhari up like an emperor and let him use oil money from the Niger Delta to develop the North without supervision or questions.
2. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash througth the MMA against the protest of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically,Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of Customs, who later became the Vice President anda compromised politician himself. This smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by buharis ADC, Col.Mustapha Jokolo
3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of "The Guardian" on stories that were factually true. He again told Nigerian journalists then that, it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.
4. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of Northern population majority.
5. He has never been able to account to Nigerianswhat he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha. Also, He has not been able to point to any project he prosecuted outside Northern Nigeria with the trust fund.
6. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices, placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatia mansion in Ikoyi, while he locked up Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison.Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while Alex Ekwueme is an Igboman.
7. Buhari discriminated against persons from other ethnic groups/faiths; and as PTF chairman, he employed an overwhelming numberof Fulani/Hausa/ Moslem people at the detriment of other groups and concentrated PTF projects in theNorth. If in doubt, read El Rufai’s book.
8. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa "Truth and Reconciliation Panel." Despite the fact that Buhari knew how important reconciliation is to the stability of democracy, buhari has never apologised at anytime.
9. Buhari after locking up Sam Mbakwe, who was governor of Imo State, from October 1, 1979 to Dec 31, 1983 in jail, he went for one of Mbakwe’s wives. He established himself for what he was/is letting Mbakwe receive in jail, news of the death of another of Mbakwe's two wives.
10. He is an Islamic fundamentalist,the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never tovote for anyone who was not a muslim and he is a coup plotter.
11. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed LateefJakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa AdekunleAjasin,Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million (Pounds sterling) and several millions of Naira and dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence. (Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortlyafter) Facts and not fiction. Nigerians, behold the real buhari...

Yes he is a clean man...lol

This sounds like a primary school kid's arbitrary composition. Can you swear that there is no school in your village with a PTF building? You can also swear that Umaru Dikko was left by Buhari because he is from Katsina. That lie alone proves the rest are just hearsay or figment of the writers imagination. Any way lets leave Buhari and others out of this thread but my conscience will always be the judge and never tribe, party or religion.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Oh please shut up! I wasn't talking to you. So what if I am supposed to be a married woman? Abeg shift make I see road!

@Abagworo,I will talk to you via pm before some fools twist my posts. Ndi ara!
Please let it be like that, it so disgusting seeing married women flirt publicly online.
You are chasing the guy from PH to Oguta, wherever he celebrates his Christmas is where you will do yours.
Your husband must be very weak.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

Orlu as can be seen is completely transformed

[b]Orlu transformed?

How many jobs a govt created in a place, how many infrastructures that can create tourism and boost a town's population - these are factors to score a govt.

In four years, an estimate of 4km internal roads started by Okorocha govt in Orlu has remained largely uncompleted, and this has grossly stifled economic activity here, and inflicted heavy punishment upon the inhabitants.

Udenwa positively transformed Orlu economically: he built a big modern market, established a teaching hospital, built a sports stadium. He even built more important urban/inter-community link roads here, total distance more than Okorocha's attempted transformation of Orlu's principal urban roads to dual carriage.

Ohakim left intact the infrastructures built by Udenwa in Orlu.

In four years, Okorocha either demolished those infrastructures or left them in near ruins, refused to add any thing except some market stalls in the centre of town.

Okorocha's two-blocks School of Health in Orlu is a diversionary tactic to enable him have the Rochas Foundation University Ogboko. The Owerri-Orlu-Akowa road being expanded is primarily meant for easy access to Okorocha's University in Ogboko.

[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.