Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2407819 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Please let it be like that, it so disgusting seeing married women flirt publicly online.
You are chasing the guy from PH to Oguta, wherever he celebrates his Christmas is where you will do yours.
Your husband must be very weak.
Abagworo, are you reading this? Dem say I dey chase you up and down! Lolz! grin grin
Dude,please kindly stick to the topic. Me and Abagworo na five and six for Rochas matter and Imo matter. Abeg stop acting like my body guard and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2014
When we are thinking of how to move Imo and Nigeria as a whole foward.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Abagworo, are you reading this? Dem say I dey chase you up and down! Lolz! grin grin
Dude,please kindly stick to the topic. Me and Abagworo na five and six for Rochas matter and Imo matter. Abeg stop acting like my body guard and mind your business.
So you have to chase him from PH to Oguta and wherever he goes to discuss your Rochas/Imo matter in hotel rooms?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

So you have to chase him from PH to Oguta and wherever he goes to discuss your Rochas/Imo matter in hotel rooms?
YES!!
Oya face front and mind your fuccking business.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
YES!!
Oya face front and mind your fuccking business.
Alright, but please just keep your disgusting acts secret next time.
This is a public place.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2014
[b]The three infrastructures established by IMSG in Orlu since the state was created, Gov. Okorocha left them to ruin.

1, International Market: old Orlu-Owerri road which is the principal road that leads to this market has remained scrapped by Okorocha govt in the last three and half years. Which other better way does Okorocha need to deliberately stifle activity in such a market?

2, IMSUTH: In the last three-and-half years, the only road that leads to IMSUTH has remained non-motorable. What other better way does Okorocha need to stifle the institution? When Okorocha the governor had an accident near the institution, he went for treatment to a farther mission hospital.

3, Sam Okwaraji Stadium: Okorocha's earliest action as governor was to constitute a panel to unravel how the stadium was built. After the panel, he partially demolished the stadium, and it has remained in ruins since then. Name any governor in Nigeria that can watch as no sports activity take place in his state's second most populated centre.

4, Any time there is more than five minutes rain in Orlu, flood threatens to carry people and buildings away. Okorocha continues with politriking that it is federal govt's duty to dig a gutter less than 800 meters long to channel floods to a nearby valley - a gutter that former governor Ikwechegh started digging but could not complete .

Rochas Okorocha loves Orlu, no be small!!!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Alright, but please just keep your disgusting acts secret next time.
This is a public place.
post pictures from Okigwe zone and stop misinterpreting my comments to suit you. All I want are pictures of Okigwe zone. At least pictures from one local government in that zone. I have checked the internet and I didn't see one picture. Does it mean Imo state does not have an online site where his achievements are been displayed? Not even the Imo state blog!
All I see are old pictures,no updates at all.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas
Okorocha has renewed the commitment of
his administration to build a College of
Education alongside the School of
Engineering of Imo State University in
Okigwe.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha who stated this
when the leadership of Odinma Okigwe,
the apex socio-cultural body in the zone
paid him a visit at the government house
Owerri, said the institutions on completion
would go a long way to fast-track
development in Okigwe zone.
The governor promised to complete the
70 modern schools in each of the ward of
the zone in addition to the dualization of
the major roads in the city of Okigwe with
street lights.
The governor mandated the Sole
Administrator of Okigwe LGA to mount
more pressure on the contractor building
the general hospital and schools in the
area to ensure completion.
He urged the leaders to ensure that
Community Government Council succeeds
in Okigwe, adding that community
government otherwise known as fourth-
tier government to eradicate hunger and
unemployment.
Earlier in his speech, the leader of the
group, Chief Dr. EJK Onyewuchi
commended the governor for his
monumental achievements in the state.
Chief Dr. EJK Onyewuchi also for more
state government presence in Okigwe and
appealed that College of Education School
of Engineering of Imo State University to
attract investors and to bring more
development in the area.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
I saw this interesting thread and I think it's worthy of making it trend too.

https://www.nairaland.com/1322045/road-show-enter-gov-okorochas

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Finally,I have seen what Okigwe roads look like.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Okigwe water dam

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
A

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seeing this for the first time. Is this our own version of LASTMA? cheesy Traffic agencies on roads in Owerri metropolis.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Seeing this for the first time. Is this our own version of LASTMA? cheesy Traffic agencies on roads in Owerri metropolis.

These pictures were on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread in 2012. Will get updated ones during my ongoing tour.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

These pictures were on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread in 2012. Will get updated ones during my ongoing tour.
this is my first time of seeing the picture. I never knew Imo state had uniform traffic agencies just like LASTMA. Can't wait to see your updated pictures. cheesy
Imo must be better!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
If not for Keke plying major roads, Owerri does not really have typical Nigerian looks.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:
If not for Keke plying major roads, Owerri does not really have typical Nigerian looks.

what is wrong in Keke plying major roads? Even in India,keke ply their major roads. Keke seen plying major roads doesn't mean there's no development in that area.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
what is wrong in Keke plying major roads? Even in India,keke ply their major roads. Keke seen plying major roads doesn't mean there's no development in that area.

In Port Harcourt Keke does not ply major roads and it gives my eyes some sort of comfort looking out the window. Uyo is like Owerri with Keke everywhere. Somehow its better than Okada but still gives the impression of extreme poverty.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

In Port Harcourt Keke does not ply major roads and it gives my eyes some sort of comfort looking out the window. Uyo is like Owerri with Keke everywhere. Somehow its better than Okada but still gives the impression of extreme poverty.
. Keke became fully operational when rochas became governor. I was still living in owerri when okada was banned from major roads and Ohakim introduced shuttle buses. Though it was difficult for owerri residents to adapt to the change as they have to do a lot of trekking. When Rochas became governor,Keke quickly took over from the shuttle buses.
Seriously,I don't see that as an impression of extreme poverty. Everyone must not own a car.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Bright90s(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
millionaireman:

[b]Orlu transformed?

How many jobs a govt created in a place, how many infrastructures that can create tourism and boost a town's population - these are factors to score a govt.

In four years, an estimate of 4km internal roads started by Okorocha govt in Orlu has remained largely uncompleted, and this has grossly stifled economic activity here, and inflicted heavy punishment upon the inhabitants.

Udenwa positively transformed Orlu economically: he built a big modern market, established a teaching hospital, built a sports stadium. He even built more important urban/inter-community link roads here, total distance more than Okorocha's attempted transformation of Orlu's principal urban roads to dual carriage.

Ohakim left intact the infrastructures built by Udenwa in Orlu.

In four years, Okorocha either demolished those infrastructures or left them in near ruins, refused to add any thing except some market stalls in the centre of town.

Okorocha's two-blocks School of Health in Orlu is a diversionary tactic to enable him have the Rochas Foundation University Ogboko. The Owerri-Orlu-Akowa road being expanded is primarily meant for easy access to Okorocha's University in Ogboko.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
. Keke became fully operational when rochas became governor. I was still living in owerri when okada was banned from major roads and Ohakim introduced shuttle buses. Though it was difficult for owerri residents to adapt to the change as they have to do a lot of trekking. When Rochas became governor,Keke quickly took over from the shuttle buses.
Seriously,I don't see that as an impression of extreme poverty. Everyone must not own a car.
on point sist
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

This sounds like a primary school kid's arbitrary composition. Can you swear that there is no school in your village with a PTF building? You can also swear that Umaru Dikko was left by Buhari because he is from Katsina. That lie alone proves the rest are just hearsay or figment of the writers imagination. Any way lets leave Buhari and others out of this thread but my conscience will always be the judge and never tribe, party or religion.

i accepts that as truce in loggerhead...
i heard there is protest in imo state recently,
According to the protesters,they want ifeanyi ararume...
Instead of emeka ihedioha...

and ritenow,i heard the court is involves,
Some say,it was ifeanyi ararume that won....
is that true?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:
i accepts that as truce in loggerhead...
i heard there is protest in imo state recently,
According to the protesters,they want ifeanyi ararume...
Instead of emeka ihedioha...

and ritenow,i heard the court is involves,
Some say,it was ifeanyi ararume that won....
is that true?

Since Okorocha is contesting I dont think whatever the outcome of PDP matters. None of them stands a chance except through a military coup.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

Since Okorocha is contesting I dont think whatever the outcome of PDP matters. None of them stands a chance except through a military coup.
majority of pples really want ifeanyi since 2007 election b4 they zone it to ohakim....

ifeanyi may enter as pples choice for governor,if he emerged as a candidate of pdp gubernatorial candidate,and he is going to win it,except if rochas rig the election...though...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

military coup? Now that's funny!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:
majority of pples really want ifeanyi since 2007 election b4 they zone it to ohakim....

ifeanyi may enter as pples choice for governor,if he emerged as a candidate of pdp gubernatorial candidate,and he is going to win it,except if rochas rig the election...though...
taa you dey yarn rubbish
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:

Ifeanyi Ararume win Imo election? Are you kidding me? Ifeanyi Ararume is not known in Orlu Zone.
Besides,there's a rumour he his mother is from a royal family in Benin and he's an occult.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Ifeanyi Ararume win Imo election? Are you kidding me? Ifeanyi Ararume is not known in Orlu Zone.
Besides,there's a rumour he his mother is from a royal family in Benin and he's an occult.
i did not said he won imo state election,pls read again,
I only said he was suppose to win 2007 election but had problems with pdps before they zone it to ohakim cos he is frm okigwe zone...

Yu said ifeanyi ararume mothers is from a royal family in benin...
and so fucking what...it s preferable than wen yur mother is an hausa...just like rochas lol ...i dey joke o...
If rumour had it that,he s an ocults,that s rubbish fact because it has not being proven or confirms that he is...

anyway,rochas is still my man....
b4 yu cut ma head...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
asha80:
taa you dey yarn rubbish
boy...
Can yu pinpoint the rubbish,so that i can correct myself and modified it...
if yu cant,tanx...
I ve notice you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
biafranking:
boy...
Can yu pinpoint the rubbish,so that i can correct myself and modified it...
if yu cant,tanx...
I ve notice you
the rubbish is you saying arsrume is going to win if presented as candidate unless rochas rigs it...only some who does not know the feelings of Imo people would say that
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
this re one of the reasons we must not vote for buhari.
Fani koyode has said it all,despite osibanjo was his brother from the same west as vp to buhari...
Enjoy his write-up...

Dotng:
Fani-Kayode Writes to Osinbajo – What Fellowship is there Between Light and Darkness?

A WORD FOR PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

I am glad that the APC eventually took my advice and saw the wisdom in not fielding a muslim/muslim ticket for the 2015 Presidential election even though I hear that, right up till the last minute, they almost did.

I congratulate my friend and brother Professor Yemi Osinbajo on his nomination as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC and running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari.

I have known Yemi for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition but he is also a cerebal lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.

Yet sadly ever since I heard about his nomination and announcement as Buhari's running mate I have felt nothing but sheer pity for him and a deep sense of pathos. My counsel and words for him are as follows:
Woe unto the children of light that secretly delight in darkness and that seek to thwart the counsel of God for their nation by joining hands with the sons of Boko and the daughters of Haram.

The bible says ''what fellowship is there between light and darkness?'' It says ''what does God have to do with Belial?'' It says ''what profiteth a man to gain the world and lose his soul?''.

A respected Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, a devout and committed Christian and an intellectually-sound, well-bred and well educated Professor of Law accepts to be running mate to a closet fundamentalist, a bloodthirsty, cruel and murderous military dictator and a die-hard believer in the philosophy of ''born to rule''? This is serious.

A gifted servant of God who is a favored spiritual son of Rev. Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God has jumped into bed with one of the most notorious troublers of the faith and one of the most consistent enemies of democracy and Nigeria? This is very sad.

Rev. Enoch Adeboye is undoubtedly one of God's greatest and most respected generals on the planet and one of the Church's most humble and best-loved precious gems, yet one of his spiritual sons has surely let him, and indeed the Kingdom of God, down by choosing to play ''man Friday'' and second fiddle to an individual that represents everything that is troubling, unsettling and repugnant to the modern world and to the 21st century? What a tragedy.

A learned Professor of Law and a senior member of the Nigerian bar who is the leading authority on the law of evidence and who has written numerous books on that topic chooses to play number two to a man that failed all his exams at military college and that never went to a decent school or to any university? Jumping Jehoshaphat.

It is only in Nigeria that this sort of thing can happen. Poor Yemi. Look at what the Haramites have done to him and look at what they have reduced him to. Is there anything that these creatures from hell will not do?
Is there anyone that they will not use and is there any norm that they will not defile, pervert, debase, violate and corrupt in their ignoble quest for power and as a consequence of their insatiable lusts and manifest greed?

The truth is that each and everyone one of us, including my friend Yemi, will ultimately have to answer to God for the choices that we make and we must live with the consequences of those choices.

It is no wonder that the Redeemed Christian Church of God has disassociated itself from a false claim that the Church and, by implication, Rev. Adegboye himself, was supporting the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

Thankfully they have come out to say clearly and categorically that this is not so. One can always trust Adegboye to do and say the right thing because he is a man that is truly ''after God's heart''.

Yet the denial of an endorsement and tacit support from his Church is just the first of many shockers and unwelcome surprises that Yemi will be served with in the next few weeks. He will get shock after shock and surprise after surprise until the battle is over and circumstances compel him to go back to his very lucrative legal practice.

Yet before he does that he should learn a thing or two from one of his esteemed colleagues and yet another Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, the courageous Pastor Bosun Emmanuel. Bosun said the following words in his famous sermon titled 'The Nigerian Church' which went viral just a few months ago.

He said, ''woe be unto any believer who joins hands with the enemies of God in an attempt to bury the Church and destroy the gospel''. This was a timely admonition and these are strong and wise words from a true servant of God who is under no illusion about what is going on in the politics of Nigeria and who is brave enough to say it as it is.

Yet whether we choose to heed Bosun's words or not I am absolutely certain of one thing: those that have aligned with the servants of satan and the children of darkness and that seek to thwart God's counsel for our nation shall not prevail.

Boko Haram abducted 185 women in Borno state on December 18th and they killed no less than 52 innocent people. Despite that some people are still supporting Buhari and his army of desperate Haramites? What a people, what a country.

Those that say that Buhari has changed simply because he chose a Pastor as his running mate are ignorant. Did he not have a Pastor as his running mate in his last outing in 2011? Did he not still say that it was his intention to ''spread sharia throughout the country'' and that ''an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north''?

Did he not oppose a state of emergency in the north eastern states and say that it was unfair for the military to kill Boko Haram members? Did he not say that instead of killing them they should forgive them, pamper them and treat them in the same way that the Niger Delta militants were treated?

Did the spokesman of his party Alhaji Lai Mohammed not say that the proscription of Boko Haram by the Federal Government was ‘’unjust’’ and ‘’unconstitutional’’? How does the fact that Buhari has opted for a Christian running mate change any of these things?

In any case he only opted for a Christian running mate because he was compelled to do so as a consequence of the hue and cry that the prospect of a muslim/muslim ticket had already started to generate.

Are those that cite the fact that he has a Christian running mate as evidence of his new-found love for Christians aware of the fact that during the American civil war a small, ignorant, misguided and deluded group of negro slaves actually fought on the side of the southern confederate forces in an attempt to keep slavery in place?

Did that suggest that the leaders of the southern confederate ‘’secession’’ states suddenly changed their minds and fell in love with the blacks that they had enslaved and treated like animals?

Is Buhari's claim of not being partial to his own hausa-fulani tribe not a little far-fetched? Did he not lead a northern delegation to Alhaji Lam Adesina, the late Governor of Oyo state, just a few years ago when some Fulani herdsmen were slaughtering Yoruba farmers on their own land and ask him ‘’why are YOUR people killing MY people?’’

Apparently Buhari believed that the aggressors that had invaded the land and farms of others and that killed all the occupants had a right to do so simply because they were fulani. Yet some people still claim that the man is not a tribalist.

Ignorance and lack of knowledge is a terrible affliction but in this context it is not only terrible but also very dangerous. Buhari’s choice of a Christian Pastor as his running mate means nothing and changes nothing about him or his entrenched views and ancient mindset.

It rather provides clear evidence of his sheer desperation to win power at all costs and it is a reflection of his obvious and deep-seated deceit. Let the truth be told even though the heavens may fall: Christian Vice President or no Christian Vice President, Buhari's heart remains as dark as ever.

We shall meet him in the field: let God's will be done.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fani-kayode-writes-to-osinbajo-–-what-fellowship-is-there-between-light-and-darkness.104727/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
asha80:
the rubbish is you saying arsrume is going to win if presented as candidate unless rochas rigs it...only some who does not know the feelings of Imo people would say that
now i ve taken my correction..
But i use the word "if"...and that is conditional statement,but where i made a mistake is that i said,except if rochas rig it,i withdrew my word,
but i still believe that,it s possible too...
Anyway...
Tanx for ur response

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.