Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23589 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by odizzy: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:
NO, BUT THE PROPHET IS RED LINE, THAT NO BODY SHOULD CROSS IT.
u see? Daz exactly wot d movie is potraying. A dangerious, gayish, child molester dat call hm sef a prophet. Like u said " HE IS A RED LINE" meaning, his a dangerious, devilish, demonic, blood sucker. Na u use ur mouth talkam o, no be me

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You are a real brainwashed muslim. Keep agreeing with everything anti-west.

You think you are the one that is not brainwashed eh?
shymexx:

Yes, it is... They started with the film... To cartoons on a French newspaper... And now to Jewish Americans and their buses in America - the madness has to stop...

I'm not anti-West - I'm just pro-humanity...
Unfortunately, many of the non-Muslims on this thread don't read. They just unknowingly join the bandwagon of those insulting Islam.
Ignorance is a disease. :/

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by chiefbatiatus(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

If I were a Muslim - I would've said that long time ago... I'm not ashamed of anything, and you can see from my signature and profile info. that I flaunt everything about me with pride, despite the negativity attached to them...

I can't deny Muslims and their belief system, just as I can't deny Christians and their belief system... I've got people in my family who practice both belief systems - and taking sides isn't something I'm interested in, it's foreign to me...

If the topic were to be about how "Islam is the only religion that would save the world, or Islam is the best religion/belief system." Best believe I would be the first to talk about all the ills in Islam and show Muslims that their belief system is fundamentally flawed, just as other Abrahamic faiths(I've done that in the past on NL and would do it again)...

But this topic isn't about that, it's about the malicious covert war waged against Islam and its followers by the West, on the premise of cultural superiority.... I'm a pseudo-liberal/Africanist/agnost/Ancient cosmology guy but still a Christian(I was born a Christian and my family is a devoted one) - and I believe people should be allowed to practice whatever belief system they want to practice.... No culture/belief system is superior, period...

It's a free world!!

Your talk is crap crap crap, u don't know shit about islam, with all your siding with them you will be first to be beheaded if you ever caught in any northern town anyday these morrons go on rampage. Islam is not a religion, its a political movement disguised successfully as a religion and they have continuously used threat and violence to keep anybody from getting near the truth about their crap religion. Even fellow muslims are afraid of each other when it comes to telling the truth that is how this fraud of a religion has remained unexposed for so long. I tink its time animist and other religious groups come up with their own list of blasphemies too. For example those that worship cow can decide to statr attacking anybody that insults (not to talk of eating) a cow. Then those that worship trEes can also start attacking anyone that uses furnoture made of wood, and so on and so on. I hope this exposes the fooo..lishnes of the whole idea to u! Olosh..i

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
KINGwax: if u don't undstnd what mockery means, she's jes teachin you the techs. You're jes too daftt wasting your time quoting things!
dnt mind the olodo! He has neva heard of Sacarsm. And insulting my father in the process, shows dat a bounty must be placed on his big head! LOLZ.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by sayitout1: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Chanchit: I knw that man is a dead man alive, cos this religion of peace people will spend their last kobo to catch that director, the prize will keep rising until they kill him.

I'm begining to believe islam is an occultic group.

Just for a while imagine their ways of thinking and actions; wanting to spill blood every now and then.

Coming out openly to declare someone dead without any guilt?

Meanwhile they open their wide mouth to say whatever they want to say about others freely then when they get a response they'll connect it to religion.

Look clearly, and you'll see them manifesting the gift of their own god ''the devil''

''...not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslims''. If not for religion, would you per with these guys?

This is an opportunity to all muslims that really loves peace and have conscience to understand and know that they are just being brain washed on a daily basis to be devilish in the name of religion (Islam).

God can intervene in the affairs of man but becos He created us in His image and likeness, He gave us the oppotunity/liberty to make decision for ourself.

Don't allow any man decieve you.

When I see d decision and actions them guys take, I feel pity for them.

Remember the moment you drop dead here, another phase of live begin. Have you ever thought of what happens then.

''Our own God'' will help them to understand. I used our own God cos I now know we don't serve thesame God.

To know you are not supposed to be with them, each time thay start acting stu.pid, a small voice inside of you tells you the actions are wrong but becos u've been with them 4 long, a wicked and loud voice tries to justify the wrong actions.

If you've been observing or taking note of this, U still have the chance to back out so as to save your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Shalome(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
The way moslems argue is ridiculous. They ignore the koko and stress by the way points.A Religiön that offers u 72 virgins for killing your fellow man is a joke.Rivalry in christainity doesnt Lead to bloodshed but sunni and shiite moslems hunt themselves everyday. I ve never heard of a christain sucide bomber,i mean anybody that says islam is a religion of peace should be Labeled as a mad man

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by alaoeri: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
fellis:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe you are not a Muslim.
Because he's expose & sees the larger picture not brainwash like u.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
odim123:
nice and intelligent post;i will quickly nail u to the cross with ur last statement-its a free world.if truely it is,why then is som1 seeking for the head of the producer? Why was the us ambasador murdered,when they know he knew nothing about the production of the film. I dont supot d production of the film,neither will any christian doz,but what we are condemin is their uncivilizd reaction to the film.

I can't answer your questions, but I know if they didn't provoke them, we won't be here on this thread today...

As for the US Ambassador, I've got a link from the blog of one of my favourite posters on Guardian UK CIF, BrownMoses(An unrepentant pro-West/neo-con White Briton) about what Glenn Beck(An American Journalist) said about it - Enjoy!!

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/17/is-the-obama-administration-covering-up-scandalous-details-in-libya-attack/
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life:

What do you think? Even the Bible said it "By their fruit, you shall know them". No surprise at all, . The mass murderers today originate from Islamic world. That's what their terrorist training manual tells them to do.
And your Homosexual manual book thought you to be GAY huh?I know u cant deny being an advocate for Homosexualism and that you are a Gay..Your Bible thought u that too?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
alaoeri:
Because he's expose & sees the larger picture not brainwash like u.
Lmao. Who be dis?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by KINGwax(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
folahann: I have a question. Is murder not a sin in Islam.
for where? It's legit dude!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Lovine: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
mike404: PLEASE WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN

ISLAM ARE BAD

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by raynold17(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

How did Christianity stop the killings of twins when Yoruba people were already worshipping twins before the first missionaries came?? Stop peddling lies - Christianity has done almost the same harm(if not more) just as Islam... Don't even get me started with the Christian crusaders - and how they wiped out millions of indigenous people in the Americas and Africa...

Christianity never started 'Education' - the Moors and Arab in Timbuktu(Moors) and Europe during the dark ages started modern day education, and built the first Universities in the world.... The first modern day scholars were Arabs and Moors - and everything we built on that, started after the renaissance - and it all came from books written in Arabic from IBERIA(Spain, Portugal, and Southern France)...

I don't need to tell you that Arabs and Moors ruled IBERIA(Spain, Portugal, and Southern France) for more than 500 years.... What Europeans call the dark ages - was the period Arabs and Moors were ruling the - history 101..

No culture/religion is superior!!
he didn't say Christianity brought education but education to 'Africa'.. first university was in Egypt some hundreds of years before Christ.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: And your Homosexual manual book thought you to be GAY huh?I know u cant deny being an advocate for Homosexualism and that you are a Gay..Your Bible thought u that too?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Is that your best shot? Try again? Don't get me started on you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

While my Bible condemns Homosexuality, however, it preaches love and tolerance, not condemning people to death by stoning just because they committed adultery or chopping of someone's hands because they stole... What a barbaric religion.

Don't worry , I'll have your time when I get in, can't be writing while driving, I'll be damned to have a $200 ticket for something stupiiiddd
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by damoobaba: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
bandiejay:

This guy is high on ashish undecided undecided
when i heard it on cnn i asked my self this question where he got the money from truly religion of Piss angry undecided
Its just some ranting,make anything happen to that guy,USA go take their nose blow trumpet,dem go see mohammed call A̶̲̥̅♏ Abacha.Shio
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mu2sa2: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
Jubilee12:

Really seriously And the killing of Moslems in Pakistan is as a result of some religious or political issues? And it is okay for Assad in Syria to kill Moslems Pleeeeeease, you guys just always choose which side best suits your argument? Where is the whole Moslem world when the Syrian are being slaughtered daily? Are they not defenseless Moslems? You guys would rather raise arms over an Arab nonentity in the US rather than save and deliver your fellow Moslems from the hands of a dictator!
What is happening in Syria is a war instigated by d West to kill Assad and destroy Syria using mercenaries in order to appease Jews.As for denigrating Prophet Muhammad, d film producer knows d consequences of doing that, so d idle people talking rubbish about d reaction against d film ar hypocrites.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by topsyking: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
Josh090: Let's assume Pakistan has a nuclear weapon, what would happen?
Guy na true u talk..if they av nuclear weapon..na bomb dey go bomb america o
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
chief batiatus:
Your talk is crap crap crap, u don't know shit about islam, with all your siding with them you will be first to be beheaded if you ever caught in any northern town anyday these morrons go on rampage. Islam is not a religion, its a political movement disguised successfully as a religion and they have continuously used threat and violence to keep anybody from getting near the truth about their crap religion. Even fellow muslims are afraid of each other when it comes to telling the truth that is how this fraud of a religion has remained unexposed for so long. I tink its time animist and other religious groups come up with their own list of blasphemies too. For example those that worship cow can decide to statr attacking anybody that insults (not to talk of eating) a cow. Then those that worship trEes can also start attacking anyone that uses furnoture made of wood, and so on and so on. I hope this exposes the fooo..lishnes of the whole idea to u! Olosh..i

I'm not taking sides - I'm speaking the truth!!

I know I might be beheaded in the North for being Yoruba and a free thinker, just as they behead Muslims from other tribes... grin The madness in Northern Nigeria isn't about religion, but their hatred for other tribes... However, I'll never step a foot in Northern Nigeria - just as I won't go near any part of the world where they don't like black people... grin

Your rant just shows how ignorant you're!!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by ujchief(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
folahann: I have a question. Is murder not a sin in Islam.
Nope, rather, u're rewarded with 72 virgins.
@topic, mehn, $100,000 no be moi moi. Make i google this sam becile self see if i go join the bounty hunters!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by alaoeri: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life:

My friend, STOP smoking that Ganja in the early day, it's clouding your reasoning. You guys are "MUSLIMS", Islam, those are dialects, differentiate the two. Different dialects call him different names, BUT your religion DOES NOT call him GOD, they call him Allah. When you go to the mosque, you don't say Insha God, NO? YOU SAY Insha Allah... No Christian calls God Allah, so please STOP lying. When we pray, we don't say in the name of Allah but GOD. Get it together.
So tell what Arab xtians call God & even northern xtians, haven't u heard any xtian hause song where Allah is been mention. Abeg research more.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
raynold17 :
he didn't say Christianity brought education but education to 'Africa'.. first university was in Egypt some hundreds of years before Christ.

Nah, first proper University was in Timbuktu(Africa), then later Salamanca(Spain)... Timbuktu is in Africa(Mali)...

The Egyptian school where all the Greek philosophers were educated wasn't really a University - Timbuktu and Salamanca started the University system... They taught almost all the subjects there...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Shalome(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
topsyking:
Guy na true u talk..if they av nuclear weapon..na bomb dey go bomb america o
And america go dey sleep abi
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by KINGwax(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
I used to think. In logic, bible was written before the birth of islam. Now, some years later, another book that contains everything abt the bible(though adulterated) came out. People were forced and killed to follow the writings in the book. It's obvious the book shld claim to be superior to the bible, jst like the science theories alwys come out to claim to be better than the latter.
I'm like thinkin, the writer of that book shld copy from the bible and add his own myths.
It's the acclaimed quran. The substandard revised version of the BIBLE.
But it takes logic to undstnd sha

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by raynold17(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, first proper University was in Timbuktu(Africa), then later Salamanca(Spain)... Timbuktu is in Africa(Mali)...

The Egyptian school where all the Greek philosophers were educated wasn't really a University - Timbuktu and Salamanca started the University system... They taught almost all the subjects there...
please do more research wish I still had the pick..
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by chiefbatiatus(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not taking sides - I'm speaking the truth!!

I know I might be beheaded in the North for being Yoruba and a free thinker, just as they behead Muslims from other tribes... grin The madness in Northern Nigeria isn't about religion, but their hatred for other tribes... However, I'll never step a foot in Northern Nigeria - just as I won't go near any part of the world where they don't like black people... grin

Your rant just shows how ignorant you're!!

You just confirmed that you are the morron I thought you were, and given how ironic life is, u will have ur tongue hanging on a muslim sword very soon. Olo..shi! How immature to be so sure u will never go to a certain place! I don't know where these teenagers get phones to chat on NL
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life:

My friend, STOP smoking that Ganja in the early day, it's clouding your reasoning. You guys are "MUSLIMS", Islam, those are dialects, differentiate the two. Different dialects call him different names, BUT your religion DOES NOT call him GOD, they call him Allah. When you go to the mosque, you don't say Insha God, NO? YOU SAY Insha Allah... No Christian calls God Allah, so please STOP lying. When we pray, we don't say in the name of Allah but GOD. Get it together.
Well,hausa christains use the word"Na go de Allah"when they sing.How can u say Insha God,when d word "Insha" is arabic,while"God" is english..Jesus was from jews and they dont use the word"God".When you read an arabic bible,do you see God there orAllah..Guy pls use ur head and stop being an hypcrite.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by ochukoccna: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
"I announce today that this blasphemer, this sinner who has spoken nonsense about the holy Prophet, anyone who murders him, I will reward him with $100,000," Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour told a news conference, to applause.
"I invite the Taliban brothers and the al Qaeda brothers to join me in this blessed mission." shocked shocked shocked
http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-bounty-put-head-anti-islam-film-maker-200756472.html

So the Taliban& Al Qaeda TERRORISTS are his brothers shocked shocked shocked
Isn't this same Pakistan a blind Christian girl was accused of blaspheming the qur' an? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The same country the minorities minister was assassinated by extremist muslims?
Isn't this same Pakistan who is fighting a 'war' on terror? embarassed embarassed
Wasn't America right in accusing Pakistan's spy agency of having strong links with terror organizations? undecided undecided
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
chief batiatus:

You just confirmed that you are the morron I thought you were, and given how ironic life is, u will have ur tongue hanging on a muslim sword very soon. Olo..shi! How immature to be so sure u will never go to a certain place! I don't know where these teenagers get phones to chat on NL

You're Yoruba, no?? Do Yoruba Muslims kill Christians??

You guys live in peace with each other - why can't you promote that, and stop trying to bring disunity among people in your ethnic group, with different belief systems??

What am I looking for in Northern Nigeria when I know how intolerant people down there are?? undecided undecided

You're a dolt!!!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
raynold17 :
please do more research wish I still had the pick..

I've done enough research, brudda..

Ancient Egypt had a school for scholars but it wasn't as profound as what was built in Timbuktu and Salamanca...

The school in Egypt was like a college...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by wiegraf: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
fellis:
You think you are the one that is not brainwashed eh?

Unfortunately, many of the non-Muslims on this thread don't read. They just unknowingly join the bandwagon of those insulting Islam.
Ignorance is a disease. :/

We are?
Let's ignore the fact that the west manipulates everybody else as well. Also ignore the fact that just about every culture competes and tries to manipulate every other culture. Hint, if your intention is to compete, and you're 'losing', it's probably because you are doing something wrong. Islam isn't even subtle when it competes, it's unapologetically burn the infidels/apostates, just because.

Sooo, ignoring the above, with this covert war where the west manipulates the islamic world, what in the world does killing this director, breaking no laws in his country and exercising his free speech, harming no one in any way, accomplish? This?
"I think you're a violent barbarian" *shows a really terrible film*
"Oh really? I am not. Let me prove you wrong by killing you and a few random people. That should show how civilized I am"
Is this the amount of respect islam has for something many of us consider irreplaceable, life?

How have you been, btw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.