Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23586 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
rafhell: no man knows the truth about muhammed because those that tried to speak the truth about him back then were killed. exactly what these barbaric muslim politician want to do today. why use intimidation, threat,persecution, violence and jihadism to suppress the truth.

what if what was portrayed in the film is actually the truth. how do you convince me that muhammed was not a warring and violent man or probably a terrorist or rebel during his time on earth. or who do you muslims take after. certainly not godly. by their fruit ye shall know them.

imagine if the quaran were to be re-written, then osama bin laden would probably be the new muhammed
Shut that refuse dump..why not go to isreal and preach Christainity and jesus to them.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mu2sa2: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
chuks315: Why don't you join them? So that u can get ur 72 virgins
D only vocabulary u seem to have is 72 virgins and so u hav to keep repeating it until u learn more English. When ur co-religionists ar killing innocent muslim women and children in drone attacks, why do u keep mute?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Duxe(f): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
As shocking as this sounds, i prefer 2 'comment my reserve' ..pending when d US govt responds
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by raynold17(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

I've done enough research, brudda..

Ancient Egypt had a school for scholars but it wasn't as profound as what was built in Timbuktu and Salamanca...

The school in Egypt was like a college...
wowwwwwww you really need to see the pic big like an estate. sooo freaking big.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
raynold17 :
wowwwwwww you really need to see the pic big like an estate. sooo freaking big.

The Egyptians didn't really teach science and advanced mathematics like that... The school only taught medicine, cosmology, astrology, architecture, philosophy etc..

Timbuktu also had written texts on paper in Arabic...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by NosaHenry(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
I think the guy just introduced the reward theory to calm people down from destruction and refocus their mind to the source of the uprising. That is the film maker.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by AlbertColeman: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
HYPOCRITH
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by BusHouse(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: Rev.King.
Why are you ashame to say ISLAM A BAD?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by raynold17(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

The Egyptians didn't really teach science and advanced mathematics like that... The school only taught medicine, cosmology, astrology, architecture, philosophy etc..

Timbuktu also had written texts on paper in Arabic...
there's also one in India... nalanda first residential university
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by esqtony: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
eledalo:
You try
Mumu. No be you dey quote bible before? https://www.nairaland.com/1001372/christian-does-dressing-really-matter You now wan claim muslim. Useless rabble-rouser. God punish your papa.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Ganys: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What are you talking about? Islam is a religion of peace grin
Retardinooo!!!
You want to use the opinion of a person to judge billions of Muslims worldwide?? Since Cliford orgi is a cannibal, is it fair to tag all christain as canibal??
Use ur brain bro
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by odim123(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not taking sides - I'm speaking the truth!!

I know I might be beheaded in the North for being Yoruba and a free thinker, just as they behead Muslims from other tribes... grin The madness in Northern Nigeria isn't about religion, but their hatred for other tribes... However, I'll never step a foot in Northern Nigeria - just as I won't go near any part of the world where they don't like black people... grin

Your rant just shows how ignorant you're!!

guy,nobody will behead u in the north for being a yoruba or an ibo,especilly if u are a muslim,u will even be liken the more .i ve bin there and i lived there for a while. But as a christian or a free thinker as u claim to be,abeg just dey enjoy ur freedom here. Nothing,of course, will happen to u on a good day,but when their religiouz madness starts,ur best friend will the first to call for ur head
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life:

It's his actions that's being questioned NOT judge, the Bible made it clear that no man should judge.

Umm duh, like how the Pakistani govt supported U.S. in the fight against terror only for the OBL raid to reveal that his compound is close an army barracks inside the city. Talk about disassociation, YEAH RIGHT, tell that to the dogs.

What about Judas and Jesus? Do you even know the story about the accounts of Judas Iscariot? He betrayed Jesus, so wth is your point?
Am not supporting him.But you have judge him..You even lied by saying their Government are in support of his call. That is a fat lie.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
raynold17 :
there's also one in India... nalanda first residential university

I don't really know much about Asia, my scholarship is based on Africa(including ME), Southern Europe, and the Americas...

I'll read about India, and probably China - they built some great stuffs over there too...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
odim123:
guy,nobody will behead u in the north for being a yoruba or an ibo,especilly if u are a muslim,u will even be liken the more .i ve bin there and i lived there for a while. But as a christian or a free thinker as u claim to be,abeg just dey enjoy ur freedom here. Nothing,of course, will happen to u on a good day,but when their religiouz madness starts,ur best friend will the first to call for ur head

But I heard they kill both Muslims and Christians from other tribes... And Northern Muslims don't like their Southern counterparts - so the issue in Northern Nigeria is more than just a religious thing...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ishilove:
Oluwa o!! Iranu pala pala!!! shocked
lol. Na mental illness, dnt worry he's in lock and chain, cnt harm no one
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by superior1: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Most Muslims will gladly kill the movie director without the bounty[b][/b]
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by superior1: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
[b]Most Muslims will gladly kill the movie director without the bounty[b]
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by FindOut(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our holy prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S

Except this is sarcasm (which is quite unnecessary & inappropriate here), You are just as si.lly & deluded as the Minister. Check d Quran, hadeeth & the records of the sunnah, did the Prophet kill or command his followers to kill those who insulted him? Wasnt it his tolerant nature despite heavy insults that attracted many of his antagonists to islam?
One mo.ron is now announcing price on his fellow man's head. Does he know if Allah will forgive the man eventually? Does he know his own standing in front of Allah?

You, the Minister & his likes & the violent protesters are the ones who will be in trouble on the day of judgement (unless Allah forgives you)for causing people to cast aspersions on the religion by virtue of your unguarded speech & actions.

Dey do work wey Allah no send una.

Defend the honour of the Holy Prophet by acting according to his teachings & how living your life as he lived his, not by killing other people or making life uncomfortable for others.

That said, shooting dat movie was still very much a bad idea. Same for all the insults on islam. Its not necessary. Even xtianity doesn't preach this bcoz Jesus Christ (PBUH) wouldnt have done the same. So if you claim to follow him, & you are acting contrary to his ways, what's the difference between you and the brainwashed islamist!

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Remzolution: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
why is it that Islam is synonymous with violence(killings)? Why does its leaders audaciously instill fear in pedestrians? Does these make islam anymore sacred than christianity? If they claim islam is peace-seeking, what message are they sending to a wanna-be like me? If they insist that islam supersedes, does it have to infringe on my right as human? If their god is supreme and respect-deserving, why don't he fight his war? If they dedicate their entire living protecting a defenceless god, who then will fight for them? Killing and prosecution of fellow kinsmen in the name of apostasy, where is the freedom of faith they preach? Placing bounty on the head of a film-maker, what right have they? If your bigotry has gotten to this level of outright madness, don't you think therapy recommendation is imminent? Islam (fools from war and poverty-stricken countries) is unequivocally, intent on the annihilation of other religions, even an atheist is also a target. How much more can the world at large, tolerate these? Am just thinking out loud...!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
Jubilee12:

So stop dodging and answer the question frontally, are you or are you not in support of the minister's call?
If you gat a thinking head,you should have known that am not in support of it.Even the pakistanian Government is against it?If Islam supports it,the topic would have been"Muslims leaders all over the world call for his head" and not"Just a minister calls for his head"..Do you think it would be wise of us judging Christainity from the action of Rev. King and his likes?Pls use you head
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by virgo(f): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

How did Christianity stop the killings of twins when Yoruba people were already worshipping twins before the first missionaries came?? Stop peddling lies - Christianity has done almost the same harm(if not more) just as Islam... Don't even get me started with the Christian crusaders - and how they wiped out millions of indigenous people in the Americas and Africa...

Christianity never started 'Education' - the Moors and Arab in Timbuktu(Moors) and Europe during the dark ages started modern day education, and built the first Universities in the world.... The first modern day scholars were Arabs and Moors - and everything we built on that, started after the renaissance - and it all came from books written in Arabic from IBERIA(Spain, Portugal, and Southern France)...

I don't need to tell you that Arabs and Moors ruled IBERIA(Spain, Portugal, and Southern France) for more than 500 years.... What Europeans call the dark ages - was the period Arabs and Moors were ruling them - history 101..

No culture/religion is superior!!

I agree with the last part of your comment, but the rest? CRAP!!! Conquering Arabs plundered ancient libraries, stealing valuable knowledge. Even the numerals they claim was built on Hindu knowledge. Education and knowledge has been around long before Judaism, Christianity or Islam. Think Persia. Think Babylon. Think ancient Egypt that Abraham frequently visited. The good thing about those conquering Arabs is that they preserved ancient Greek scripts, but I am so tired of Atheists or irreligious people pretending to be neutral while covertly taking sides. In my opinion, no African has any right to fight for Abrahamaic religions. Arabs, Europeans and Jews look down on Africans, so why the unnecessary debates over nothing. No religion is superior and ALL religions have copied from each other over time.

Back to topic, the minister offering bounty over a cheap D-list movie needs to come out of the stone age. Rubbish! People will always talk. If they insult your prophet, why not go ahead and insult them back, or better still, ignore them? Human life is sacred. Political correctness should not make us call a spade a hoe. What is wrong is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.