Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23588 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mansani: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
Some of u dat criticise sum ppl religion...is dat wat ur religion tot u..u need to tink twice.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Biased people.always ready to curse another person's belife. The news says minister of interior, not the immam not a religious figure,guys we are sit on our pc and destroy other people, same people we deal with every day, same people that give u the right of way, same peole we buy and sell to. Yet once we find our selves on the pc we destroy our brethren, even as christains we talk in a way that is not christlike. I am a christain but we are not talking right nor acting right. Guys let's be civil, it won't cost anything.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by cowtail: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Yeye talk. Rushdie author of satanic verses could not be killed despite the huge price placed on his head. With this pronouncement, expect more of such films
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
odizzy: u see? Daz exactly wot d movie is potraying. A dangerious, gayish, child molester dat call hm sef a prophet. Like u said " HE IS A RED LINE" meaning, his a dangerious, devilish, demonic, blood sucker. Na u use ur mouth talkam o, no be me
Remember they did a movie portraying Jesus as a gay too.Should we believe that too..No?We have lot of hypocrites here,..sorry you are part of them.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
[quote author=Find Out!]

Except this is sarcasm (which is quite unnecessary & inappropriate here), You are just as si.lly & deluded as the Minister. Check d Quran, hadeeth & the records of the sunnah, did the Prophet kill or command his followers to kill those who insulted him? Wasnt it his tolerant nature despite heavy insults that attracted many of his antagonists to islam?
One mo.ron is now announcing price on his fellow man's head. Does he know if Allah will forgive the man eventually? Does he know

hey ....stop that preaching i doubt if u are a muslim and if u are one u are not a tru muslim....u v been called to kill .

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
wiegraf:

Islam isn't even subtle when it competes, it's unapologetically burn the infidels/apostates, just because.

That's not true. There is no such directive in the Quran, I expected that you would know this considering your history with Islam.
The reason why some people think that the Quran promotes violence is because of the parts of it that directs Muslims that lived back then in the early days of the religion to fight against those that used to oppress them. These parts or verses are twisted and misinterpreted by sociopaths that want to take innocent lives to justify their actions.
wiegraf:

Sooo, ignoring the above, with this covert war where the west manipulates the islamic world, what in the world does killing this director, breaking no laws in his country and exercising his free speech, harming no one in any way, accomplish? This?
"I think you're a violent barbarian" *shows a really terrible film*
"Oh really? I am not. Let me prove you wrong by killing you and a few random people. That should show how civilized I am"
Is this the amount of respect islam has for something many of us consider irreplaceable, life?

You are right, that type of reaction does nothing to help matters and it is uncalled for. However, the fact that the minister placed the bounty does not mean that the religion supports such a thing. I think the guy was just doing so as a result of being misguided.
wiegraf:

How have you been, btw?

Very well. Sorry about the mail situation, will get to it.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: Am not supporting him.But you have judge him..You even lied by saying their Government are in support of his call. That is a fat lie.

Like I told you, didn't the Pakistani govt reject OBL? Yes or no?

At the end of the OBL raid, what was Pakistani's answer to U.S. govt when they asked them? They replied they had no knowledge, little did they know that Recon intelligence does not lie. Therefore, I stand authoritatively to say, their govt is solidly behind him.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Shalomé: The way moslems argue is ridiculous. They ignore the koko and stress by the way points.A Religiön that offers u 72 virgins for killing your fellow man is a joke.Rivalry in christainity doesnt Lead to bloodshed but sunni and shiite moslems hunt themselves everyday. I ve never heard of a christain sucide bomber,i mean anybody that says islam is a religion of peace should be Labeled as a mad man
.There is nothing like 72 virgins in Islam..Show me a proof of where u can find that in the Holy Quran or shup up.Ask you father about the Christain Terrorist suicide bombers.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by odim123(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
[quote author=shymexx]

But I heard they kill both Muslims and Christians from other tribes... And Northern Muslims don't like their Southern counterparts - so the issue in Northern Nigeria is more than just a religious thing...[/quote

no,that not true;i served in the north. I am not painting the north black,not at all. Infact,it is a place to be,but the problem is their religion crisis. U know it is very difficult to separate their politics from there religion. So,whenever there crisis begins,political or religious,the christians suffer. U can see that in the last general election when all the churches were burnt just becoz pdp won.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
KINGwax: for where? It's legit dude!
If its legit,you wont be alive if u move around.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
What a big shame.

I pray many will not get to judgement point to realize they have been wrong all their life not accepting Jesus as their lord and savior.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Find Out!:

Except this is sarcasm (which is quite unnecessary & inappropriate here), You are just as si.lly & deluded as the Minister. Check d Quran, hadeeth & the records of the sunnah, did the Prophet kill or command his followers to kill those who insulted him? Wasnt it his tolerant nature despite heavy insults that attracted many of his antagonists to islam?
One mo.ron is now announcing price on his fellow man's head. Does he know if Allah will forgive the man eventually? Does he know his own standing in front of Allah?

You, the Minister & his likes & the violent protesters are the ones who will be in trouble on the day of judgement (unless Allah forgives you)for causing people to cast aspersions on the religion by virtue of your unguarded speech & actions.

Dey do work wey Allah no send una.

Defend the honour of the Holy Prophet by acting according to his teachings & how living your life as he lived his, not by killing other people or making life uncomfortable for others.

That said, shooting dat movie was still very much a bad idea. Same for all the insults on islam. Its not necessary. Even xtianity doesn't preach this bcoz Jesus Christ (PBUH) wouldnt have done the same. So if you claim to follow him, & you are acting contrary to his ways, what's the difference between you and the brainwashed islamist!
huh?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
pneumaticos:
the greek word for the devil satan and demons
dats COOOL
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by raynold17(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
channels television should be closed..
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by FindOut(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2012
ismhab:
CAPITAL YES.

Would the Prophet (PBUH) have killed him if he was alive today? Dyu love the Prophet more than he loves himself? Abeg, no offence, but park well. Make una dey guard una utterances and actions.

Take his life -life of an innocent (albeit misguided, deluded and foolish) man (not in self defence again) & see if Allah will welcome you with open arms into Al-jannah.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by COOLDUN: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

How did Christianity stop the killings of twins when Yoruba people were already worshipping twins before the first missionaries came?? Stop peddling lies - Christianity has done almost the same harm(if not more) just as Islam... Don't even get me started with the Christian crusaders - and how they wiped out millions of indigenous people in the Americas and Africa...

Christianity never started 'Education' - the Moors and Arab in Timbuktu(Moors) and Europe during the dark ages started modern day education, and built the first Universities in the world.... The first modern day scholars were Arabs and Moors - and everything we built on that, started after the renaissance - and it all came from books written in Arabic from IBERIA(Spain, Portugal, and Southern France)...

I don't need to tell you that Arabs and Moors ruled IBERIA(Spain, Portugal, and Southern France) for more than 500 years.... What Europeans call the dark ages - was the period Arabs and Moors were ruling them - history 101..

No culture/religion is superior!!

Mary Celessor a Christian stopped the killing of twins. I am taking an instance from my tribe.Igbo. I do not know anything about the Yoruba and their worshiping of twins. Yorubas as I read in history believe that their ancestor Oduduwa descended from anywhere they might believe, and met the world empty. They also believe that Oduduwa brought with him sands and may be oceans. So worshiping twins is not a strange thing. My tribe Igbo and other areas.Before the arrival of Christianity , Twin children were regarded as taboo; children who came out with legs were taboo also, including a child who grew the up tooth. But with the arrival of Christianity our people were made to know that the twins are precious gift from God almighty. And that stopped when many of my people converted to Christianity. I don’t know of people who worshipped twins. You know that the entity call Nigeria was never one and will never be. So cultures differ and so mentality also.Chrsitianity brought education that enlightened our people both cultural and health wise. Before the arrival of Christianity my Igbo people believe that there is a supreme God called Chukwu Abiama,Chineke, or Orisa. They believed he is the supreme being,that created the heaven and earth. And also believed that he is a creator that was never created. That he has the power of life and death. Igbo never believed that their ancestor the Igbo, descended from heaven with sand, egg , calabash and all the bla-bla-bla. Christianity as a religion is optional from the beginning. It was spread with message of love, peace and tolerance, and not with the edge of sword. Yes the ruling period of muslims is supposed to be described as the dark ages, take look at the muslim dominated countries and see how civilized and developed they are.woe unto a nation ruled by the muslims and their doctrines.At least Afghanistan during the taliban regime is the best example.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by fittty(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Oya everybody go and sleep before I open my eyes... angry
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2012
akthedream: Shut that refuse dump..why not go to isreal and preach Christainity and jesus to them.

truth hurts
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=odim123][/quote]
forget that crap..w did every tin seperatly from the rest which are muslim from primary 3 becos we were xtian .the northern kids from the age of 5 knows that the xtians are their enemies....it a life xperience cos i schooled in the north(kaduna) around the nineties
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: dats COOOL

enjoy urself in hell my lady
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Shalomé: And america go dey sleep abi
If you xtain guys worship USA this much,why do you go about labelling Obama as an antichrist for signing the so called "666" into law?Confussion.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2012
pneumaticos:

enjoy urself in hell my lady
na u carry me go hell?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2012
Shalomé: The way moslems argue is ridiculous. They ignore the koko and stress by the way points.A Religiön that offers u 72 virgins for killing your fellow man is a joke.Rivalry in christainity doesnt Lead to bloodshed but sunni and shiite moslems hunt themselves everyday. I ve never heard of a christain sucide bomber,i mean anybody that says islam is a religion of peace should be Labeled as a mad man
you are so on pont
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2012
COOLDUN:
Mary Celessor a Christian stopped the killing of twins. I am taking an instance from my tribe.Igbo. I do not know anything about the Yoruba and their worshiping of twins. Yorubas as I read in history believe that their ancestor Oduduwa descended from anywhere they might believe, and met the world empty. They also believe that Oduduwa brought with him sands and may be oceans. So worshiping twins is not a strange thing. My tribe Igbo and other areas.Before the arrival of Christianity , Twin children were regarded as taboo; children who came out with legs were taboo also, including a child who grew the up tooth. But with the arrival of Christianity our people were made to know that the twins are precious gift from God almighty. And that stopped when many of my people converted to Christianity. I don’t know of people who worshipped twins. You know that the entity call Nigeria was never one and will never be. So cultures differ and so mentality also.Chrsitianity brought education that enlightened our people both cultural and health wise. Before the arrival of Christianity my Igbo people believe that there is a supreme God called Chukwu Abiama,Chineke, or Orisa. They believed he is the supreme being,that created the heaven and earth. And also believed that he is a creator that was never created. That he has the power of life and death. Igbo never believed that their ancestor the Igbo, descended from heaven with sand, egg , calabash and all the bla-bla-bla. Christianity as a religion is optional from the beginning. It was spread with message of love, peace and tolerance, and not with the edge of sword. Yes the ruling period of muslims is supposed to be described as the dark ages, take look at the muslim dominated countries and see how civilized and developed they are.woe unto a nation ruled by the muslims and their doctrines.At least Afghanistan during the taliban regime is the best example.

Who told if the White people never came to Africa, the tribes in the forest(like your tribe) wouldn't have evolved and stopped the killing of twins?? Igbo built a civilisation before white people came but never had an empire because of their location - they were cut off from other African tribes...

Yoruba people's creation story is a myth, just as the story of Adam and Eve.... If we look at the timeline of the bible - we all know that Adam and Eve were not the first creation, people were on this planet before their alleged creation...

Christianity wasn't an optional religion, people were forced to accept the belief system... Slaves in America were also forced to accept it, hence why the slaves they took to North America lost their culture.... And Christianity started the trans-atlantic slavery of black people!!

I'm done with this - let's stick to the topic..

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by FindOut(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: huh?

Didnt focus on the user name initially. Now i see you were merely being sarcastic. In any case, my earlier reply still stands for those muslims who harbour thoughts sentiments you exemplified sacrcastically in that your earlier post.

I remember a xtian vs muslim thread where u were really flexing muscle, while evading certain questions. I dont crave lengthy engagement on religious matters, but i strongly advise you to understand TRUE islam first, & be sure to do that with the aid of true and valid sources. The actions of several muslims today do not potray what islam is really about. We have abandoned the true teachings, therefore its not surprising that the world is so screwed up today. & whether we choose to believe it or not, muslims in many parts of the world are being daily persecuted and provoked, but still we are not supposed to fight, except our survival is being threatened as a result of continuous oppresion, & even then, we fight ONLY those who attack us, & WE MUST NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS. Thw parts in bolded have been forgotten by many people. Sad.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: na u carry me go hell?

nop, u signed
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Lenny5000(m): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our [size=14pt]holy[/size] prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S

Who or what makes him HOLY? None dead or alive is Holy except GOD. So don't attribute the qualities of GOD to a man and please use your brain to think, God gave it to you for a reason. Bless

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2012
Find Out!:

Didnt focus on the user name initially. Now i see you were merely being sarcastic. In any case, my earlier reply still stands for those muslims who harbour thoughts sentiments you exemplified sacrcastically in that your earlier post.

I remember a xtian vs muslim thread where u were really flexing muscle, while evading certain questions. I dont crave lengthy engagement on religious matters, but i strongly advise you to understand TRUE islam first, & be sure to do that with the aid of true and valid sources. The actions of several muslims today do not potray what islam is really about. We have abandoned the true teachings, therefore its not surprising that the world is so screwed up today. & whether we choose to believe it or not, muslims in many parts of the world are being daily persecuted and provoked, but still we are not supposed to fight, except our survival is being threatened as a result of continuous oppresion, & even then, we fight ONLY those who attack us, & WE MUST NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS. Thw parts in bolded have been forgotten by many people. Sad.
huh? Nw isnt dat sweet?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2012
pneumaticos:

nop, u signed
an jika. Ka je ka sha nunu ko?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Lenny5000:

Who or what makes him HOLY? None dead or alive is Holy except GOD. So don't attribute the qualities of GOD to a man and please you you brain to think, God gave it to you for a reason. Bless

why are u give pearls to fools
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2012
pneumaticos:

why are u give pearls to fools
lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.