Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23592 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2012
no man is holy but God.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by trent9002(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Dondav: Wonders shall never end! In 2012, someone is putting a bounty on someone else's head! OMG!
He probably think it's still 1570 B.C
Those film makers will do anything to relocate to Mars or Jupiter... Earth isn't safe anymore
He should be safe. The US govt will protect him. Someone can't just kill an American citizen just like that.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Jesus was beaten, abused, spat on, seriously injured and crucified; yet He begged God to forgive them before He eventually died from the injuries. He never even felt angry at them for one minute. NEVER encouraged violence. That is the attitude muslims should emulate. That is why I am a 'christ'ian. My God is a God of love. My Jesus would never accept anybody fighting or killing on His behalf. He is so kind, gentle, merciful, emotional (yes, he even cries when sad), He LOVES those that love him, He'll do anything for them.

I love Him so much. *tears*

PS: I also acknowledge several other Martyrs who wer drowned in hot oil, dragged to death on the floor behind a moving chariot.. Etc. They gave up their lives without a fight nor any other form of violence.

Even if u'r an atheist, studying the peaceful, kind, and generous life Jesus encourages us to live, u'll have to admit that being a christian is awesome and everyone should be one.

5 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: an jika. Ka je ka sha nunu ko?

ya basan sha ba ,nunu ki ko...ki pm ni mu gan nunu din
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2012
chief batiatus:

Go and drop your father's phone, olodo. You want to sound intelligent, yeye boy, just watch what I told you. You will end up in the north and the nonentitiies you think you are dumbly fighting for will have that ur empty head. Am sure you failed waec and using ur fathers phone for past time abi? Olodo once more
Are Muslims restricted to the north..why did u not mention other part of Nigeria apart from the North.That goes to show how foolish you are.If islam preaches violence,you wont be here typing..cos u would have been killed.You Big head cant sense that there are muslims all part of Nigeria.??You are indeed a DOLT.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Sanjanets(f): 12:30am On Sep 23, 2012
Muslims are a bunch of stupid people with stupid mentality fighting for a stupid god! Christians dont fight for their God because he is strong enough to fight for himself!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by COOLDUN: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

Who told if the White people never came to Africa, the tribes in the forest(like your tribe) wouldn't have evolved and stopped the killing of twins?? Igbo built a civilisation before white people came but never had an empire because of their location - they were cut off from other African tribes...

Yoruba people's creation story is a myth, just as the story of Adam and Eve.... If we look at the timeline of the bible - we all know that Adam and Eve were not the first creation, people were on this planet before their alleged creation...

Christianity wasn't an optional religion, people were forced to accept the belief system... Slaves in America were also forced to accept it, hence why the slaves they took to North America lost their culture.... And Christianity started the trans-atlantic slavery of black people!!

I'm done with this - let's stick to the topic..

I thought I was talking with a human being, now I know that you are an animal with a tail. Dirty stinking pig like your mother is supposed to be a muslim because it is a cult that is dominated by the animals like you and uncivilized baboon you call father. How would you reason well while you are a premature son of a 8yrs old slave girl captured in a senseless war. Before Adam there were your ape forefathers. That is why you are brainwashed by a desert caravan thief who fled with the money of his woman mistress, and told you that the quran was thrown from heaven. You , your family, cult members, and other followers are the biggest mistake in this entire human race. God has turned your sword and weapons against you fools now. Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya. Very soon all of you will be killed by your own sword. Undesirable elements. ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN. islam is shit. muslims are pigs.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: an jika. Ka je ka sha nunu ko?
ke ba shi na ke, kwo ke je ke sha magani ke.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2012
COOLDUN:
I thought I was talking with a human being, now I know that you are an animal with a tail. Dirty stinking pig like your mother is supposed to be a muslim because it is a cult that is dominated by the animals like you and uncivilized baboon you call father. How would you reason well while you are a premature son of a 8yrs old slave girl captured in a senseless war. Before Adam there were your ape forefathers. That is why you are brainwashed by a desert caravan thief who fled with the money of his woman mistress, and told you that the quran was thrown from heaven. You , your family, cult members, and other followers are the biggest mistake in this entire human race. God has turned your sword and weapons against you fools now. Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya. Very soon all of you will be killed by your own sword. Undesirable elements. ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN. islam is shit. muslims are pigs.

And they said Christians are not fanatics and barbaric!! shocked sad

Just read your post and see how ignorant you sound...

There were people on this planet before Adam and Eve - eat a fat dyck and fvck off!!!

Adam and Eve = end of the ice age when Europeans left the caucasus mountains 6,000 years ago, and my ancestors were in Africa building civilisations then, you white-washed indolent pig!!

Take your beef to Muslims and keep me out of that crap!! undecided undecided
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2012
love is what we need in this world. life is short. let us stop the hating and the killing.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2012
BusHouse: Why are you ashame to say ISLAM A BAD?
Because i dont want to get a hot slap from your Bishop..

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2012
@bella3 na ur leg i dey see for that pics..ban gan nunu din ba
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by trent9002(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2012
manny4life:

Neither of these pastors created nor where in the time when Christianity was founded. So please, come again. No one is bring Islam down but yourselves. You can see how it's working- In 2012, Pakistani Govt is openly supporting the call for someone's head? Seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked

In 1666, the Roman Catholic Church called for Galileo's death.
Thousands more were killed in the Great Inquisition.

More thousands during the crusades.
During the dark ages, The Church murdered thousands of women and childen for the crime of witchcraft.
Some sects in Christianity today still support child witchhunting, killing of homosexuals.
All these Christians abusinng Islam shld realise Christianity has a bloodier history than Islam. The reason Christianity seems a bit peaceful now Is because the PApacy has lost a huge chunk of the political power it had years ago. If not, just admitting believing in evolution could have you burnt on a stake for heresy.
Before you judge, think of the history of your religion.
The simple fact is that organised religion leads to violence.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2012
chief batiatus:

U don't know crap about islam, u don't know crap about tribal intolerance, infact its a waste of time talking to someone who had never been to the south, or north and yet knows the cause of islamic violence in the north. Do u listen to ursef at all? So u want to claim u are a goat from manhattan abi? U are so dumb! U shud make good delicacy for bokoharam, ode!
Are u a Muslim to talk about Islam?or have you ever been to the north urself?Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 12:40am On Sep 23, 2012
pneumaticos:

ya basan sha ba ,nunu ki ko...ki pm ni mu gan nunu din
lol, you try
val_dee:
EPIC FAIL. Its ki nt ke
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by pneumaticos(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2012
val_dee:

kaman ka seni abun de neke jera yansu kafun nyi baci....nuuuuuuunu dan allah
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Ganys:
Retardinooo!!!
You want to use the opinion of a person to judge billions of Muslims worldwide?? Since Cliford orgi is a cannibal, is it fair to tag all christain as canibal??
Use ur brain bro
Thanks my guy.Pastor Chris said Masturbation is not a sin..meaning all christains are WANKERS.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Kingmanny88(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our holy prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S
You really need to get a life. Muslims make mockery of Jesus and Christianity and nobody hears anything; then when Islam is at the receiving end, y'all are going berserk.
Religion of peace my foot.......nuff said.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2012
Billyonaire: What part of that short film was wrong ? Mohammed @ age 56 married a 6yrs old child. At 59 yrs old, Mohammed had sex with the then 9yrs old child. That made Mohammed a ped.0.phile. I guess truth is bitter.
Everybody in Nairaland knows you as a stupid as.s licker.Am not surprised at your post..GEJ don pay una for this month?Abi he don sack you collect him laptop?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: lol. Na mental illness, dnt worry he's in lock and chain, cnt harm no one
You been dey happy when u dey yap islam.When person start to yap you now,you won cry..he dey pain you abi?Person say your name mean Devil.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: wish language be zdat?
He dey pain you?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Petovi: 1:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Here they go again calling for fire and burning stones,is their prophet this lazy?y do they allwayz want to fight his battles for him,they claim that thier prophet is holy and powerful i think nw is a good time for the world to find out how powerful he is.pls somebody should tell all muslims to stop making noice and allow the almighty mohammed fight his battle.religion of peace in deed,is this what they call peace?how many times have they seen christains killing because Jesus was insluted by someone,our God is strong enouch to fight his battles and too bid a GOD to pay attention to fools who insult him,this i think mohammed should learn from Jesus.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by wiegraf: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2012
fellis:
That's not true. There is no such directive in the Quran, I expected that you would know this considering your history with Islam. The reason why some people think that the Quran promotes violence is because of the parts of it that directs Muslims that lived back then in the early days of the religion to fight against those that used to oppress them. These parts or verses are twisted and misinterpreted by sociopaths that want to take innocent lives to justify their actions.
Despite cramming half of the book and some random theological lessons, I didn't pick up much, mostly because I can't speak arabic (what's the point of memorizing text you don't understand anyways?). I can't even remember fatiha, or if that's what it's even called.
This has been done to death though. What you say might be true, but frankly, it is far too easy to use Islam as justification for violence. It does go out of its way to promote intolerance.
I'll just cull this rather long excerpt from a book by my prophet Harris (PBUH), to show the degree of the obsession with infidels/apostates.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you believe
anything like what the Koran says you must believe in order to
escape the fires of hell, you will, at the very least, be sympathetic
with the actions of Osama bin Laden. The prohibitions against "sui-
cidal terrorism" are not nearly as numerous as Pollack suggests. The
Koran contains a single ambiguous line, "Do not destroy your-
selves" (4:29). Like most commentators on these matters, Pollack
seems unable to place himself in the position of one who actually
believes the propositions set forth in the Koran—that paradise
awaits, that our senses deliver nothing but evidence of a fallen world
in desperate need of conquest for the glory of God. Open the Koran,
which is perfect in its every syllable, and simply read it with the eyes
of faith. You will see how little compassion need be wasted on those
whom God himself is in the process of "mocking," "cursing,"
"shaming," "punishing," "scourging," "judging," "burning," "anni-
hilating," "not forgiving," and "not reprieving." God, who is
infinitely wise, has cursed the infidels with their doubts. He pro-
longs their life and prosperity so that they may continue heaping sin
upon sin and all the more richly deserve the torments that await
them beyond the grave. In this light, the people who died on
September 11 were nothing more than fuel for the eternal fires of
God's justice. To convey the relentlessness with which unbelievers
are vilified in the text of the Koran, I provide a long compilation of
quotations below, in order of their appearance in the text. This is
what the Creator of the universe apparently has on his mind (when
he is not fussing with gravitational constants and atomic weights):
"It is the same whether or not you forwarn them [the unbeliev-
ers], they will have no faith" (2:6). "God will mock them and keep
them long in sin, blundering blindly along" (2:15). A fire "whose
fuel is men and stones" awaits them (2:24). They will be "rewarded
with disgrace in this world and with grievous punishment on the
Day of Resurrection" (2:85). "God's curse be upon the infidels!"
(2:89). "They have incurred God's most inexorable wrath. An igno-
minious punishment awaits [them]" (2:90). "God is the enemy of
the unbelievers" (2:98 ). "The unbelievers among the People of the
Book [Christians and Jews], and the pagans, resent that any blessing
should have been sent down to you from your Lord" (2:105). "They
shall be held up to shame in this world and sternly punished in the
hereafter" (2:114). "Those to whom We [God] have given the Book,
and who read it as it ought to be read, truly believe in it; those that
deny it shall assuredly be lost" (2:122). "[We] shall let them live
awhile, and then shall drag them to the scourge of the Fire. Evil shall
be their fate" (2:126). "The East and the West are God's. He guides
whom He will to a straight path" (2:142). "Do not say that those
slain in the cause of God are dead. They are alive, but you are not
aware of them" (2:154). "But the infidels who die unbelievers shall
incur the curse of God, the angels, and all men. Under it they shall
remain for ever; their punishment shall not be lightened, nor
shall they be reprieved" (2:162). "They shall sigh with remorse, but
shall never come out of the Fire" (2:168 ). "The unbelievers are like
beasts which, call out to them as one may, can hear nothing but a
shout and a cry. Deaf, dumb, and blind, they understand nothing"
(2:172). "Theirs shall be a woeful punishment" (2:175). "How stead-
fastly they seek the Fire! That is because God has revealed the Book
with truth; those that disagree about it are in extreme schism"
(2:176). "Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the
places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage.
.. . [I]f they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbe-
lievers be rewarded: but if they desist, God is forgiving and merci-
ful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion
reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none except the evil-
doers" (2:190-93). "Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dis-
like it. But you may hate a thing although it is good for you, and
love a thing although it is bad for you. God knows, but you know
not" (2:216). "They will not cease to fight against you until they
force you to renounce your faith—if they are able. But whoever of
you recants and dies an unbeliever, his works shall come to nothing
in this world and in the world to come. Such men shall be the ten-
ants of Hell, wherein they shall abide forever. Those that have
embraced the Faith, and those that have fled their land and fought
for the cause of God, may hope for God's mercy" (2:217-18). "God
does not guide the evil-doers" (2:258). "God does not guide the
unbelievers" (2:264). "The evil-doers shall have none to help them"
(2:270). "God gives guidance to whom He will" (2:272).
"Those that deny God's revelations shall be sternly punished;
God is mighty and capable of revenge" {3:5). "As for the unbeliev-
ers, neither their riches nor their children will in the least save them
from God's judgment. They shall become fuel for the Fire" (3:10).
"Say to the unbelievers: 'You shall be overthrown and driven into
Hell—an evil resting place!'" (3:12). "The only true faith in God's
sight is Islam He that denies God's revelations should know that
swift is God's reckoning" (3:19). "Let the believers not make friends
with infidels in preference to the faithful—he that does this has
nothing to hope for from God—except in self-defense" (3:28).
"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people. They
will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your
ruin. Their hatred is evident from what they utter with their
mouths, but greater is the hatred which their breasts conceal"
(3:118). "If you have suffered a defeat, so did the enemy. We alter-
nate these vicissitudes among mankind so that God may know the
true believers and choose martyrs from among you (God does not
love the evil-doers); and that God may test the faithful and annihi-
late the infidels" (3:140). "Believers, if you yield to the infidels they
will drag you back to unbelief and you will return headlong to perdi-
tion We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers The
Fire shall be their home" (3:149-51). "Believers, do not follow the
example of the infidels, who say of their brothers when they meet
death abroad or in battle: 'Had they stayed with us they would not
have died, nor would they have been killed.' God will cause them to
regret their words. .. . If you should die or be slain in the cause of
God, God's forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than
all the riches they amass" (y.156). "Never think that those who were
slain in the cause of God are dead. They are alive, and well provided
for by their Lord; pleased with His gifts and rejoicing that those they
left behind, who have not yet joined them, have nothing to fear or
to regret; rejoicing in God's grace and bounty. God will not deny the
faithful their reward" (3:169}. "Let not the unbelievers think that
We prolong their days for their own good. We give them respite
only so that they may commit more grievous sins. Shameful pun-
ishment awaits them" (3:178). "Those that suffered persecution for
My sake and fought and were slain: I shall forgive them their sins
and admit them to gardens watered by running streams, as a reward
from God; God holds the richest recompense. Do not be deceived by
the fortunes of the unbelievers in the land. Their prosperity is brief.
Hell shall be their home, a dismal resting place" (3:195-96).
"God has cursed them in their unbelief" (4:46). "God will not for-
give those who serve other gods besides Him; but He will forgive
whom He will for other sins. He that serves other gods besides God
is guilty of a heinous sin. . . . Consider those to whom a portion of
the Scriptures was given. They believe in idols and false gods and
say of the infidels: These are better guided than the believers'"
(4:50-51). "Those that deny Our revelation We will burn in fire. No
sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other
skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and
wise" (4:55-56).
"Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those
who were given the Book before you, who have made of your reli-
gion a jest and a pastime" (5:57}. "That which is revealed to you
from your Lord will surely increase the wickedness and unbelief of
many among them. We have stirred among them enmity and
hatred, which will endure till the Day of Resurrection" (5:65). "God
does not guide the unbelievers" {5:67). "That which is revealed to
you from your Lord will surely increase the wickedness and unbe-
lief of many among them, But do not grieve for the unbelievers"
(5:69). "You see many among them making friends with unbeliev-
ers. Evil is that to which their souls prompt them. They have
incurred the wrath of God and shall endure eternal torment... . You
will find that the most implacable of men in their enmity to the
faithful are the Jews and the pagans, and that the nearest in affection
to them are those who say: 'We are Christians'" (5:80-82}. "[T]hose
that disbelieve and deny Our revelations shall become the inmates
of Hell" (5:86).
"[TJhey deny the truth when it is declared to them: but they shall
learn the consequences of their scorn" (6:5). "We had made them
more powerful in the land than yourselves [the Meccans], sent down
for them abundant water from the sky and gave them rivers that
rolled at their feet. Yet because they sinned We destroyed them all
and raised up other generations after them. If We sent down to you
a Book inscribed on real parchment and they touched it with their
own hands, the unbelievers would still assert: 'This is but plain sor-
cery.' They ask: 'Why has no angel been sent down to him [Muham-
mad] ?' If We had sent down an angel, their fate would have been
sealed and they would have never been reprieved" (6:5-8 ). "Who is
more wicked than the man who invents falsehoods about God or
denies His revelations 1" (6:21). "Some of them listen to you. But We
have cast veils over their hearts and made them hard of hearing lest
they understand your words. They will believe in none of Our signs,
even if they see them one and all. When they come to argue with
you the unbelievers say: 'This is nothing but old fictitious tales.'
They forbid it and depart from it. They ruin none but themselves,
though they do not perceive it. If you could see them when they are
set before the Fire! They will say: 'Would that we could return!
Then we would not deny the revelations of our Lord and would be
true believers' {6:23-27). "But if they were sent back, they would
return to that which they have been forbidden. They are liars all"
(6:29). "Had God pleased He would have given them guidance, one
and all" {6:35). "Deaf and dumb are those that deny Our revelations:
they blunder about in darkness. God confounds whom He will, and
guides to a straight path whom He pleases." (6:39) "[T]heir hearts
were hardened, and Satan made their deeds seem fair to them. And
when they had clean forgotten Our admonition We granted them all
that they desired; but just as they were rejoicing in what they were
given, We suddenly smote them and they were plunged into utter
despair. Thus were the evil-doers annihilated. Praise be to God, Lord
of the Universe!" (6:43-45). "[Tjhose that deny Our revelations
shall be punished for their misdeeds" (6:49). "Such are those that are
damned by their own sins. They shall drink scalding water and be
sternly punished for their unbelief" (6:70). "Could you but see
the wrongdoers when death overwhelms them! With hands out-
stretched, the angels will say: 'Yield up your souls. You shall be
rewarded with the scourge of shame this day, for you have said of
God what is untrue and scorned His revelations" (6:93). "Avoid the
pagans. Had God pleased, they would not have worshipped idols.. ..
We will turn away their hearts and eyes from the Truth since they
refused to believe in it at first. We will let them blunder about in
their wrongdoing. If We sent the angels down to them, and caused
the dead to speak to them,.. . and ranged all things in front of them,
they would still not believe, unless God willed otherwise. . . . Thus
have We assigned for every prophet an enemy: the devils among
men and jinn, who inspire each other with vain and varnished false-
hoods. But had your Lord pleased, they would not have done so.
Therefore leave them to their own inventions, so that the hearts of
those who have no faith in the life to come may be inclined to what
they say and, being pleased, persist in their sinful ways" (6:107—12).
"The devils will teach their votaries to argue with you. If you obey
them you shall yourselves become idolaters, .. . God will humiliate
the transgressors and mete out to them a grievous punishment for
their scheming" (6:121-25). "^ God w ^ s t0
guide a man, He opens
his bosom to Islam. But if he pleases to confound him, He makes his
bosom small and narrow as though he were climbing up to heaven.
Thus shall God lay the scourge on the unbelievers" (6:125).

This is from the hadiths, which are important enough that people have used them justify other human beings stoned to death, and deal with judging people in this world, not the next
"Whoever changes his religion, kill him."

Against this
"There shall be no compulsion in religion" (Koran
2:256}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good grief. Is all this actually in the koran? Even if the entirety of the rest of the book was concerned with "Love thy neighbor", "turn the other cheek" etc (and it's not), this is a lot of hate. This doesn't seem to particularly promote tolerance, not sure how it can be spinned that way. We all know what intolerance leads to.
Don't get me wrong, I know many very good people that are muslims, but I think they are good in spite of it, not because of it.

Beyond the scope of this discussion though smiley

At least we both agree this minister is being particularly stoopid. Well, at least you think he is misguided.

fellis:
Very well. Sorry about the mail situation, will get to it.

Oh, never worry about that. Hope your exams went well.

edited a bit
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Aladinn(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=trent9002]

During the dark ages, The Church murdered thousands of women and childen for the crime of witchcraft.
Some sects in Christianity today still support child witchhunting, killing of homosexuals.
All these Christians abusinng Islam shld realise Christianity has a bloodier history than Islam. The reason Christianity seems a bit

Good point. Christianity stopped its blodletting when the religion was separated from the affairs of the state, but Islam still fuses the two together in any Islamic governed nation. This is where the world is divided. Until this is resolved, there will always be problem across the world.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by passionate88: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What are you talking about? Islam is a religion of peace grin
maclantunji.. U biased moderator.. Come start to dey hide post o...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by str8talk1: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2012
This Allah,must be a deaf & dumb demi-god dat cant even defend himself.
See,how worshippers/admirers of his son,Mohammed d Bastard(as used in 'Innocense of Muslims') r vibrating wt furious anger similar 2 dat of an angry husband whose wife hv denied him of his conjugal right.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 23, 2012
COOLDUN:

All sane christains wil be disappointed in you..You are a poo.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Samsantos9: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: JESUS is terribly ashamed of You!
pls evry1 should look at Bella3's profile pix
damn hypocrites later u guys will be saying xtains dress immorally...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by codeline(m): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by YINKS89(m): 3:28am On Sep 23, 2012
All oda relegion kan play wit deirs 4 all I care bt as 4 mi islam is d bst so all haters shld f**k off aΩ̴̩̩d̶̲̥̅̊ die na beefin goo kill sm pple....mtchew
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 3:39am On Sep 23, 2012
trent9002:

All these Christians abusinng Islam shld realise Christianity has a bloodier history than Islam. The reason Christianity seems a bit peaceful now Is because the PApacy has lost a huge chunk of the political power it had years ago. If not, just admitting believing in evolution could have you burnt on a stake for heresy.
Before you judge, think of the history of your religion.
The simple fact is that organised religion leads to violence.

My friend, STOP talking unwarranted thrash. The last I check, we're in 2012 and not 1666.

More thousands during the crusades? Crusades between Islam and Catholic Church right?

When you say "the church", isn't that supposedly the Roman Catholic Church"? When did Christianity start? You're liar, what church witch hunts and kills homosexuals? Let alone in the name of God? My friend, quit the lying jor, haba, do you have to lie to justify your words?

Here you go again with you one-eyed theories. No, you should say Christianity has ALWAYS remained peaceful since the day of Elijah and John the Baptist, the Papacy has nothing whatsoever with Christian peacefulness. The Papcy was not there when Christ came into this world, neither where they there when Jesus walked the earth, died and ascended into heaven. They lost their political power from Rome, TRUE but it had nothing whatsoever to do with how Christians emulate the ways of Christ.

Heresy was a crime in the Roman Republic so it was a crime in the Roman Catholic Church as well, the Roman Catholic Church has come a long way down history. Yes, 500 or 1,000 years ago, it would have happened because that was their belief, it was barbaric, but this is 1,000 years after, THINGS HAVE CHANGED. We're moving with time, so you can either dwell on history to justify the current barbaric methods of Islam or you can either change ways and REPENT, and seek the face of God.

There's nothing WRONG with the history of my religion, I DO NOT DWELL ON THE HISTORY OF MY RELIGION, however, I dwell on the words - the guidance and core principals of my religion. Even the Bible said that from the day earth was created, THERE WAS SIN. So please, drop this your words, it's not working. We all have come a long way from the days of the old, there are principles we live by. Roman Catholics did not kill because GOD asked them to or because God promised them 70 virgins, they committed several sins due to their canal knowledge. However, time has changed. Christianity was born, and there's the different approach.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 23, 2012
MacDaddy01:

looooolzzzzzzzzz grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy even the dog is not left out of the bounty hunt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.