Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (16578 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by abiL(f): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Why is idowu banned !!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
oh my shollypopz cry cry cry

there's always wislet. I hear she's got curves... don't ask wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
~vicky~:

tongue tongue tongue tongue u lost?

SHould i come for you sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

You don join 190 grin
Lol... No be small thing nw...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
oh my shollypopz cry cry cry
eyah! Chai! Aww! Dont worry bro, e go better grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

there's always wislet. I hear she's got curves... don't ask wink

nor be me and you!!

i rather go for abiL undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

Don't take an offence to this, but who are you?
Uh oH. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

ewo!!! so joeydozzy had been daydreaming
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
xynerise:
who dey follow this one shine teeth? undecided.
I exposed you? grin No vex my guy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

FATALITY....guy has been on a long thing
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
SHOLLYPOPZ IF YOU READING THIS

THANKS FOR BREAKING MY HEART YOU HEAR!! cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

SHould i come for you sad

come to do what?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

choi! cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
~vicky~:

tongue tongue tongue tongue u lost?
Babe, hope i won't. I don dey beg already grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

Jesus!!!! I laugh in my hausa accent **kai kai kai kai** finishing mode.m.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Viewing this topic: *Shollypopz(f), WebSurfer(m), xynerise(m), abiL(f), [size=18pt]lola.luv(f)[/size], lalaosky(m), joeydozzy(m), Soyedele1(m), ~vicky~(f), sexkillz(m), 190-the-clown, D-Explorer and 4 guest(s)

[size=18pt]Lola - Gerrrrrrr -OVA HERE!! cool[/size]

lwkmd...you tha man..190's motto:UNTO THA NEXT ONE...no time for regrets...lmao
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

abil and joeydozzy- dissolved angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

I exposed you? grin No vex my guy cheesy
Did you skip ur medication? Expose me on what? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by WebSurfer(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

easy madam.. A guy who likes you doesnt deserve that
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... No be small thing nw...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg go for teeth surgery jare....
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

at first u dont succeed, dust it off and try again. cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
WebSurfer: easy madam.. A guy who likes you doesnt deserve that

you're Damn right I don't
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by abiL(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
WebSurfer: easy madam.. A guy who likes you doesnt deserve that

It was a question. That was why I said no offence, because I didn't want him to be offended.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

Laugh don scatter me for here sotey all eyes on me grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
xynerise:
Did you skip ur medication? Expose me on what? grin
*lips sealed* grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Abeg go for teeth surgery jare....
My teeth still tear bone this morning na undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by WebSurfer(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

It was a question. That was why I said no offence, because I didn't want him to be offended.
oya Mr. Man, begin introduce yaself...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Babe, hope i won't. I don dey beg already grin grin grin grin

what of dyt just asking though undecided

lalaosky:

lwkmd...you tha man..190's motto:UNTO THA NEXT ONE...no time for regrets...lmao

that what i like about 190 the dude no dey carry last..@ 190 are u from Warri
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

My teeth still tear bone this morning na undecided
Which bone?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sexkillz and jay boogie, please mercy for idowu naw...unban her...me and abiL is begging on her behalf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.