Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (16580 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol, Stop encouraging 190.

@190: I'll ask my egbons on NL, if u mk d cut.

Ileke is not here, hmmmm....
lol Sexkillz, is 190 normal or should ignore him
Ignore with alacrity. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Relax jor grin A woman is not meant for a man until she's married grin Na her curve i see before i come repent na grin

Sexkillz - HOLD ME - HOLD ME angry angry

*BREAKS COKE BOTTLE**

Sexkillz HOLD ME!!! angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Am the judge here, since 190 and D-explorer cant stop fighting over sholly, imma have to give her to ikekings or sexkillz till this issues is resolved...ike, whatchasay?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

How dare u say that??!! angry

I knew u were always cheating on me with Nayah, I knew it!!

nayah is history, I thought you knew that. she reminds me of someone that I seriously wanna forget grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol, Stop encouraging 190.

@190: I'll ask my egbons on NL, if u mk d cut.

Ileke is not here, hmmmm....
lol Sexkillz, is 190 normal or should ignore him

u DONT have to ask my haters about me

how about asking r231, freecocoa, ivynwa, lord reed, flashdarin, lalaoksy anyone except sexkillz or ileke idi sad sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Ignore with alacrity. . .
you hate this dude...lol..no dey put sand sand for im garri naw
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Ignore with alacrity. . .
grin grin grin grin grin grin Makes my job easier.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky: Am the judge here, since 190 and D-explorer cant stop fighting over sholly, imma have to give her to ikekings or sexkillz till this issues is resolved...ike, whatchasay?

Rubbish!!

That would be 2 people killed in a space of 10mins by 190 angry angry

I will FIGHT FOR MY WOMAN, I would fight for my shollypopz angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky: Am the judge here, since 190 and D-explorer cant stop fighting over sholly, imma have to give her to ikekings or sexkillz till this issues is resolved...ike, whatchasay?
Lol... My man.. She's too bossy for me... I think i will pass... I already have my crushes just waiting for the right time to spill it out...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sexkillz - HOLD ME - HOLD ME angry angry

*BREAKS COKE BOTTLE**

Sexkillz HOLD ME!!! angry angry

LMFAO. make I hold d-explorer
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:
you hate this dude...lol..no dey put sand sand for im garri naw
It is not about 190. . . It is about shollypopz and making sure no riff raff comes close to her. Gerrit?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Those grandpa? That's Child abuse grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Rubbish!!

That would be 2 people killed in a space of 10mins by 190 angry angry

I will FIGHT FOR MY WOMAN, I would fight for my shollypopz angry angry

that's the spirit man...watch out for killz, the dude is waiting to ban you again if you cross his line...
If you were a mod, you go dey pursue sexkillz bumper to fender i swear
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: vivian chinaza(f),
boron10(m), D-Explorer, 190-the-clown,
sexkillz(m), lalaosky(m), joeydozzy(m),
ikekings(m) and 4 guest(s)
Hmmmmm... Have seen one...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
She is with me already, thanks for suggesting though. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

am your dream man!!

better than acidiocis a thousand tymes

hey did i tell you acidiosis is a fisher man off river lokoja undecided

abeg face front angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... My man.. She's too bossy for me... I think i will pass... I already have my crushes just waiting for the right time to spill it out...
ahn ahn..ike, you can never tell..love works in mysterious ways...sholly might be sweet.i think she just wanna scare guys a lil bit
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

LMFAO. make I hold d-explorer
Hold me well o, na coke bottle em won break, me na those village pot i won break for em head. Tell am o cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: It is not about 190. . . It is about shollypopz and making sure no riff raff comes close to her. Gerrit?

LOL...now i understand...lol...since you are in too, i see 190 loosing sholly...a MOD always has the upper hand
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Viewing this topic: vivian chinaza(f),
vivian?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
shollypopz

how can you ask sexkills who banned you yesterday
how can you stay comfy in his arms
that dude doesnt like you
hes dating slimyem,sijo and freecocoa (they all know themselves) angry angry

You know if i were a mod,
I'll never ban you, would always shampoo your hair, bring coffee for you in bed
and also take you to the cinema to see resident evil 5

[size=28pt]FOR MY SHOLLY LOLLY POPS!!
[/size]

I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
You just make me feel so good.
I will call you honey, darling, sweetheart...
You are the best, you are amazing!
I can’t get enough of you...You drive me wild!
You know me so well, inside and out.
I love you so much...
I love you with my heart and soul...
I love everything about you, inward and outward
You make me laugh all the time!
You keep my spirits so high
You have a wonderful sense of humour, you are so funny...
I love the way you brighten up a room...
I love the way you love me
I love the way you make me feel
You make me feel at the top of the world!
I never want you to stop loving me
I cherish your love for me
I don’t know what I would do without you in my life
You fill my world with hope and love...
You complete me so well
You make me feel so special and lucky
I need you so badly...
You just made my day
You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful
I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses...
I am sorry if I ever hurt you
I promise to love and cherish you forever
You are the one for me, my soul mate...
I don’t need anyone else in my life
You satisfy me completely
Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
I have always loved you and will always love you
I miss you terribly.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

LOL...now i understand...lol...since you are in too, i see 190 loosing sholly...a MOD always has the upper hand

you sure about that cos 190 has over 150 handles grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Viewing this topic: vivian chinaza(f),
Me sef see am. She don marry hahahahaha
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Those grandpa? That's Child abuse grin

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...thought ike is sweet 16?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:
ahn ahn..ike, you can never tell..love works in mysterious ways...sholly might be sweet.i think she just wanna scare guys a lil bit
Hahahahahaha... I know she's sweet.. Too many guys fighting over her already..**including you** you take style dey enter, i gbadu your way...**winks**
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
See as woman don make D-Explorer see me finish undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:
vivian?
Lol... No1.. More names still popping up...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
o boy 190 is serious. marriage ke? sexkillz back down

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Me sef see am. She don marry hahahahaha
With me nw... Abi she no send the card to you?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahaha... I know she's sweet.. Too many guys fighting over her already..**including you** you take style dey enter, i gbadu your way...**winks**
lwkmd...am innocent till proven guilty..i admier her o but am not fighting over her jor..u wan make 190 burst bottle ontop my head?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

you sure about that cos 190 has over 150 handles grin

seems you dont know killz has the BANNING power?..he might even ban seun for creating nairaland...lwkmd
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...thought ike is sweet 16?
Don't mind that guy.. Hot and young blood like me.. My circulatory system still dey active... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.