Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (16581 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
uhmmm mine is shollypopz -

cos i loved how we battled and she went hard after me, we both got a 48hr ban from this love tangle between us
I love the fighting spirit in her, she seems smart, nice, lovely, adorable, beautiful, shes not a common Nigerian [size=4pt]riff raf like the[/size] ones we commonly see around like them freecocoa undecided undecided and above all i think shes good in bed cool
she reminds me of myself,
I feel we could actually transend this relationship to a real materialized one
who knows (I.e if shes willing) we shall hope and see

Sholly shawty if you see this .. ure 190 crush for this week smiley
lol..make freecocoa or idowu catch you, you go hear ram...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
~vicky~:
my reasons are he's intelligent smart and funny

Vicki che!

sharrap dia!! angry angry

u cant even call my name! angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
uhmmm mine is shollypopz -

cos i loved how we battled and she went hard after me, we both got a 48hr ban from this love tangle between us
I love the fighting spirit in her, she seems smart, nice, lovely, adorable, beautiful, shes not a common Nigerian [size=4pt]riff raf like the[/size] ones we commonly see around like them freecocoa undecided undecided and above all i think shes good in bed cool
she reminds me of myself,
I feel we could actually transend this relationship to a real materialized one
who knows (I.e if shes willing) we shall hope and see

Sholly shawty if you see this .. ure 190 crush for this week smiley
U're looking for freecocoa's wahala 190!!

U be my e-crush too as far as craziness is concerned.kiss I don't want to say PM me cos I................. smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by tellwsdom: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-explorer, abeg how old are you?? sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Vicki che!

sharrap dia!! angry angry

u cant even call my name! angry angry

grin grin grin who are you?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Please y'all let's keep this thread romantic..hate to to see this wonderfull thread closed again cos' of derailing.
That has been the norm of the day for the past few weeks...aint nothing aggresive about crushing on someone..
@190, those reasons you gave about sholly are on point!!
@vicky, acidiosis is really fun and intelligent...would have, have a crush on him if i was a gurl too
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky: Please y'all let's keep this thread romantic..hate to to see this wonderfull thread closed again cos' of derailing.
That has been the norm of the day for the past few weeks...aint nothing aggresive about crushing on someone..
@190, those reasons you gave about sholly are on point!!
@vicky, acidiosis is really fun and intelligent...would have, have a crush on him if i was a gurl too
If this thread ends completely romantic, I'll go back to the old Shollypopz.

That's how sure I am that it won't undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
I have a feeling this thread might get locked when the DRN(derailers association of nairaland) shows up...
Am already seeing some traces of E-fight!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom: D-explorer, abeg how old are you?? sad

nICE Question!!

Lalaosky, tellswisdom is asking - HOW OLD ARE YOU!! angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

If this thread ends completely romantic, I'll go back to the old Shollypopz.

That's how sure I am that it won't undecided

LMAO...am with you on this one....wait till cocoa sees 190, then its ON.
You self sabi derail thread walayi..once someone steps on your toes, the word FORGIVENESS vanishes from your dico...ur own werey no get part 2
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky: I have a feeling this thread might get locked when the DRN(derailers association of nairaland) shows up...
Am already seeing some traces of E-fight!!
grin grin No dey profess bad thing na. Haba
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

nICE Question!!

Lalaosky, tellswisdom is asking - HOW OLD ARE YOU!! angry angry
190, i don turn to D-explorer ni?..
Ask freecocoa and idowu my age, they know it...but ask them about my age in a rash manner...lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

U're looking for freecocoa's wahala 190!!

U be my e-crush too as far as craziness is concerned.kiss I don't want to say PM me cos I'm still recovering from one but we'll see smiley

i dont know any freecocoa grin grin
and i dont want to be just a crazy e-crush, i need even more
if you are willing, we could get to talk outside here..give it a thought and let me know!
smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin No dey profess bad thing na. Haba
lol..just had the feeling...you no see as 190 is out to derail this thread?...berra ask killz to ban him again or else, this thread might be closed by him and his cohorts
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

You self sabi derail thread walayi..once someone steps on your toes, the word FORGIVENESS vanishes from your dico...ur own werey no get part 2
Cocoa no too get wahala grin I'm closely watching Sholly for now.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

Thats true,

I think shes the only one that can calm me down!
She should change her Handle to mrs 190 smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
and shollypopz is damn finoeeeeeeeeeeeee too,

what more can i ask for!!

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
~vicky~:

grin grin grin who are you?

am your dream man!!

better than acidiocis a thousand tymes

hey did i tell you acidiosis is a fisher man off river lokoja undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

ask for her hand in wedlock
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Cocoa no too get wahala grin I'm closely watching Sholly for now.
berra that way...BTW, nice thread you've got there...following this thread ASAP
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

hehehehehehe. I'm trying to be good to her because of her chest down to her knees grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
god am I that turgid that I don't have an e-crush?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

am your dream man!!

better than acidiocis a thousand tymes

hey did i tell you acidiosis is a fisher man off river lokoja undecided

*FAINTS*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:
ask for her hand in wedlock
lol, Stop encouraging 190.

@190: I'll ask my egbons on NL, if u mk d cut.

Ileke is not here, hmmmm....
lol Sexkillz, is 190 normal or should ignore him
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:
berra that way...BTW, nice thread you've got there...following this thread ASAP
Thanks man! It's a weekly thing. At least make we appreciate people for who they choose to be on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

hehehehehehe. I'm trying to be good to her because of her chest down to her knees grin

LOL...badt guy..your eyes sharp gan!!
Sholly, your admirers list is gonna get filled
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
ermm . .

is it me or imma refusing to understand something going on here

d-explorer i hope you r not sincerely seriously looking at my woman sholly

This place nor go contain me and you ooh undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy: god am I that turgid that I don't have an e-crush?
How dare u say that??!! angry

I knew u were always cheating on me with Nayah, I knew it!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Uhmmm . .

sholly popz kiss kiss sweety, my only cupcake, pumpkin, sweetiepie embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

honey, a gurl is tryna snatch your man (me) 190 from your hands. angry

her name is wislet and ive never met her all my entire life before undecided

please deal with her

https://www.nairaland.com/1056753/nigerian-men-top-qualities-wife#12299993
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol, Stop encouraging 190.

@190: I'll ask my egbons on NL, if u mk d cut.

Ileke is not here, hmmmm....
lol Sexkillz, is 190 normal or should ignore him

ignore ke?..don't ignore him even if your egbons dont agree.
How about you changing your handle to MRS 190 as he suggested..*winks*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
ermm . .

Relax jor grin A woman is not meant for a man until she's married grin Na her curve i see before i come repent na grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
ermm . .

LOL...sholly is cute so dont expect her to be yours alone easily....wait till other admirers storm this thread, you go fight taya..just wait and watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.