Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (16582 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypoz, so all these admirers are derailers?
Not fair...didnt you see 190 pouring his soul out with his epistles?...c'mon say something nice to him..
Decyd btw sexkillz and 190 so that this squabbles will end...choose your man cutie
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

How i go fit see, touch that curve? cheesy
You go first pass thru our mallam for gate with im cutlass, then thru the compound wey dog dey. cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky: Shollypoz, so all these admirers are derailers?
Not fair...didnt you see 190 pouring his soul out with his epistles?...c'mon say something nice to him..
Decyd btw sexkillz and 190 so that this squabbles will end...choose your man cutie
She dey form nw... Lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2012

Gbam choose your man!!

the world is watching!!

baby remember "I'll never let you down"
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

I know his ways. Original womaniser
Ike, wetin you don choose grin
Abeg make we add flirt for that criteria. LOL
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
I feel insulted by you putting my name close to dyslexic 190! angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

I know his ways. Original womaniser
lwkmd..so you weren't newbie all this while?...glad you know that gigolo!!..lol*ike no vex o but abiL caught you not me.i didnt say anything to her*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: You go first pass thru our mallam for gate with im cutlass, then thru the compound wey dog dey. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Make she talk jor. Na you bi her bodyguard ni?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
new couples of the week

190 and Shollypopz
ikekings and idowuogbo
abil and joeydozzy(yeah I said it,shoot me) cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Gbam choose your man!!

the world is watching!!

baby remember "I'll never let you down"

sholly, dont hide choose your man!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: You go first pass thru our mallam for gate with im cutlass, then thru the compound wey dog dey. cheesy

killz you don kill me for this forum..hahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaah..you wicked walayi
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy: new couples of the week

190 and Shollypopz
ikekings and idowuogbo
This post has been hidden
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ike, wetin you don choose grin
Abeg make we add flirt for that criteria. LOL
Lol... No ooo... Na crush nw.. Pesin fit get crushes nw...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2012

190 and Shollypopz
ikekings and idowuogbo
Wey my name? Edit that list chap chap smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2012

190 and Shollypopz
ikekings and idowuogbo

you will be suprised by the firing squad that will be waiting to send you 6ft
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Slimyem, Vicky and abiL is here!!!

*Whew* I won't be d only one........Ladies steal the show!!

@190: Stop d essays for a change. Divert ur love to Slimyem, let me watch you first
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: This post has been hidden

lwkmd...they joke with killz till hides you from this forum entirely
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
(
lalaosky:
lwkmd..so you weren't newbie all this while?...glad you know that gigolo!!..lol*ike no vex o but abiL caught you not me.i didnt say anything to her*
I don vex... Wetin concern ”gigolo“ here nw? undecided >:
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
I guess this thread is not for me. undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
~Subscribing~
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by abiL(f): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

I am a newbie, but I saw a convo he was having with some girl about rubbing oil on his n[a]ked body shocked. Chai!! Jesuuuu!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2012

190 and Shollypopz
ikekings and idowuogbo
Kai!!! Not with idowu abeg...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Slimyem is mynd's shawty...my hand no dey for anybarry wey go eye,nose or mouth her...mynd_44 bites DEEP..be warned
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

@190: Stop d essays for a change. Divert ur love to Slimyem, let me watch you first
This post just won Gold
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:
Slimyem and abiL is here!!!

*Whew* I won't be d only one........Ladies steal the show!!

dont chase him away...lol....lmao @ESSAYS
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

I am a newbie, but I saw a convo he was having with some girl about rubbing oil on his n[a]ked body shocked. Chai!! Jesuuuu!
Lol... That's ”ogugua“ nw... She's my wifey... Lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Kai!!! Not with idowu abeg...
grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
abiL:

lwkmd, ike, see am hia..no be talk am
abiL caught you red handed..it aint my fault bro
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
xynerise: I guess this thread is not for me. undecided
You ke, you dey misplace crush cheesy that 6yrs pikin fit testify
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd, ike, see am hia..no be talk am
abiL caught you red handed..it aint my fault bro
Lol... Na my wifey ”ogugua“ nw... But she divorced me.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

thats cold #itsorite#

i'll be fine on my own sad sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
sad sad cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.