Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (35971 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press / Patience Jonathan Battles Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Ochek: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Area_boy: I'm sick and tired of all these speculations!

Why cant they tell us what exactly is wrong with her

From food poisoning to Appendicitis to ruptured appendicitis to tummy tuck and now parkinson's?

Only in Nigeria will a leader be sick in the hospital and they hide it like we are the ones making them sick?? angry

Hahaha! Have you forgotten the remote controlling ability of ur ppl (Nigerians)? Them are sacred to let the person punching to remote know how well them are doing so as not to get more remote controlled.
Anyway, that was by the way. If we really believe in God, then I'm sure to say most of our statements here are not worth posting. You don't offer an eye for eye. Nah! If God who is Love can let the sun shine on both the good and bad why then can't you tolerate others? I'm not saying you should always be on the low but when it comes to life and death, i strongly beleive we should be praying for a better health for her. Remember, do unto others what you want to be done to you. Even the heavens will bear you witness on this.
Madam first lady, may the greatest healer of all ages grant you a super natural healing in Jesus Name.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by cap28: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ilekokonit:

Come to think of it, the article stated that she was battling depression as well. So, given that Largactil is used to treat depression and that some Naija Doctors are prone to giving drug overdose plus the fact that an overdose of Largactil will lead to the patient displaying the same symptoms of Parkinsons (trembling hands and feet and total lack of co-ordination of body movement) THEN its either a case of 4 things :-
1) She had Parkinsons in her all along which is doubtful going by her videos on youtube
OR
2) The Naija Doctors "accidentally", "carelessly" or "deliberately" gave her an overdose of Largactil (in which case a spinal tap and CSF analysis will reveal Largactil overdose as the culprit and then the "artificially induced" Parkinsons can be corrected with drugs that counter the effects of the Largactil overdose)
OR
3) The CIC is fed up of her cantankerous behaviour (both in private and in public) and wanted to calm her down or teach her a lesson.
OR
4) She is going through a serious episode of depression and our CIC through illiteracy is "ashamed" of this fact and chooses to hide the fact from us not knowing that depression is a "treatable" common illness the world over and nothing to be ashamed of.

Whatever the case maybe, the truth will surface very soon.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look, who gives a monkey's about this woman, i dont know why nigerians are so jobless.

If this woman is suffering from parkinson's then i am the pope!

there is nothing degenerative about this woman's appearance, movement or posture. my suspicion is that GEJ is now tired of her and is looking for a way to do away with her, hence her prolonged absence from public activities. the embarrasment of having her around has finally taken its toll on him and he can no longer stomach being seen with her in public - GEJ sycophants you can take it or leave - this man is now looking for an upgrade. perhaps omo "sexy" could apply for the job of first lady since her husband is now unemployed.......
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by joeldy: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Abagworo: If she's sick and so what? This sahara reporters is wicked and making mockery of a sick person. I say to the owner or editor of sahara reporters "may what you make ridicule of others befall you a dozen folds". They made mockery of Yar'Aduas sickness and death and now they are doing same to our 1st lady. Wicked and unpatriotic people looking for cheap popularity.
. U no jus get sense at'all.fool
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Goldieluks: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
If this is true, it wouldn't take long for its visibility.
Parkinson disease is one of the most unstable disability that affects the mental state of an individual.
I feel for her, i.e if the information is genuine.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by yosmen: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2012
chioma134: Sahara reporters=rumour mongers. They should leave the president and his family alone. Patience is entitled to her privacy and the state of her health is not our business. She was not elected into office, so is not obliged to disclose her health status to anyone.

mind you,she was elected permanent secretary in bayelsa.so she owns the nation and her.husband clearifications and.explanation s

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.