Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (35967 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press / Patience Jonathan Battles Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by str8talk1: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
So much 4 d secrecy dat is synonymous wt Nigerian govt. No official statement on d health situation of a public figure. Here we go again wt d administratn of govt. shrauded in secrecy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by thelastPope(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pataki: When our foolish president cannot explicitly state what is wrong with his wife to the people who voted him in, please allow all sorts of medical reports to be stated about her.

Whether SaharaReporters is right or wrong here is not my bone of contention. My bone of contention lies in an idiotic president who chooses to tell lies to his people about his wife's predicament and condition.

As I once said, so I still maintain: Rest in Pieces, Patience. The blood of innocent poor Nigerians that you and your husband have shed will cry out for justice.

Who is the f00l here? Oh I think its you! He is telling you lies? What lies? He has told you nothing and rightly so. What's your business with that? M0r0n!
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
dis is so nt funny. Though am nt a fan of Jonathan and his wife, i'll not wish dis to my worst enermy. Gosh! d disease sounds Parkistani.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by yankidelta(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
[quote author=chioma134]Sahara reporters=rumour mongers. They should leave the president and his family alone. Patience is entitled to her privacy and the state of her health is not our business. She was not elected into office, so is not obliged to disclose her health status to anyone. [/quote

My friend which kain yarn U̶̲̥̅̊ dey yarn?Yea,she wasn't elected but she has been using our funds to represent us with or without our consent,travelling and receiving stipends from our general wealth and recently was given a public office in Bayelsa and you think we have no right to demand her whereabouts?Think again!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by salykely(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
teskyg: @ Pataki.U are big Goat.How can you be so wicked to wish other People Ill-Luck?What has she done to you that warrant such curses?You can easily end your misery by huging a Transformer.walahi

this nland sef, person go just cari system de insult another wit impunity, u knw weda na u papa or ur uncle?
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by alkadriyar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I think we need to give her her privacy. I'd sue sahara reporters if it were myself that was involved
The privacy she asked for when she was campaignin for her husband?
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by tantan: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
FIRST, OBJ ENTER ASO ROCK, HIS WIFE NEVA COMOT, YARADUA ENTER IN NO COMOT AND NOW GEJ ENTER.......TUFIAKPA.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Kx:

Why all the was she, for pete's sake this woman is alive.

Little wonder why she advised
"We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY". Copyright P.J.2011
Make she die quick so that jonathan can stop worrying about her and concentrate on Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by duality(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
are Nigerian this heartless when did we get to this level. No man can please Nigerian. some just want to blame the president and his family for the issues in their life. its a trick of the devil.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by cunlay007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
who do u thnk deserve our prayers? flood victims who lost der lives,families dat lost der luv1s to boko haram surge or sme1 who's resting in europe?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by duality(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Make she die quick so that jonathan can stop worrying about her and concentrate on Nigeria and Nigerians.

Look, although what you say is inconsequential be very careful. some powers stronger than you can use it against you. be very very careful.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
cunlay007: who do u thnk deserve our prayers? flood victims who lost der lives,families dat lost der luv1s to boko haram surge or sme1 who's resting in europe?

some asssholes are either blind or gone gaga.how can you pray for an elitist class that is more concern about themselves than doing the will of the subject class that brought them to office ? people die everynow and then,why should i give a fu'c'k if patience die ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
duality:

Look, although what you say is inconsequential be very careful. some powers stronger than you can use it against you. be very very careful.

Mo'r'on
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by revomind(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
onila:

he cant telling everyone . .his wife business is pricate

LOL, wasn't she,like her predecessors, running around with the title 'First Lady'? They can't eat their cake and have it. If the President's wife is behind the scenes with no aides appointed and paid for by the Government, then we would all be too nosy trying to know about her health. We have a right to know I'm afraid...
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by kutchs: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pataki: When our foolish president cannot explicitly state what is wrong with his wife to the people who voted him in, please allow all sorts of medical reports to be stated about her.

Whether SaharaReporters is right or wrong here is not my bone of contention. My bone of contention lies in an idiotic president who chooses to tell lies to his people about his wife's predicament and condition.

As I once said, so I still maintain: Rest in Pieces, Patience. The blood of innocent poor Nigerians that you and your husband have shed will cry out for justice.
Listen wise Socrates the Mrs Jonathan has a right to her privacy just like you and me, it doesnt matter if she‘s 1st lady or not. The family reserves the right to protect her privacy cos it‘s non of ur business. May I ask how knowledge of her illness will improve ur frustrated life?
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
Oh dear! The woman needs all the rest she can get if this is true.

Give her the best treatment and care you can provide. However, we must not make this a diversion from pressing national issues. It's personal at the moment, let's keep it that way.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by emalekuo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
chioma134: Sahara reporters=rumour mongers. They should leave the president and his family alone. Patience is entitled to her privacy and the state of her health is not our business. She was not elected into office, so is not obliged to disclose her health status to anyone.
please shut up.......what is wrong in them giving an update on her health? As a nigerian are you not supposed to know. You can't live a private life in a public office.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by bravehost4u(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Abagworo: If she's sick and so what? This sahara reporters is wicked and making mockery of a sick person. I say to the owner or editor of sahara reporters "may what you make ridicule of others befall you a dozen folds". They made mockery of Yar'Aduas sickness and death and now they are doing same to our 1st lady. Wicked and unpatriotic people looking for cheap popularity.
we have the right to know[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by samchide(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
I keep wondering why the secrecy of her sickness, when we have (Nigerians) a lot of witch doctors who can heal her I hope she gets well thou.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
maclatunji: Oh dear! The woman needs all the rest she can get if this is true.

Give her the best treatment and care you can provide. However, we must not make this a diversion from pressing national issues. It's personal at the moment, let's keep it that way.

Best treatment with taxpayer money right ? she no go come back . angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by GARRIx7(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
I really don't care if she's ill, resting or DEAD since her condition doesn't affect the price of GARRI.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Blueboy0402: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
A letter to Dame Patience Jonathan.

Dear Patience Jonathan,
The news of your illness is now the talk of the town. The news has generated discussion in streets, print and electronic media, social networks, homes, churches, beer parlour/pepper soup joint and even in the market. Virtually all classes of people illiterate and literate, uninformed and informed have taken part in the discussion in one form or the other on the exact cause of your illness.

Though Abati and your other media men told Nigerians that you are only taking a "rest" in Germany but there is this media outfit called Sahara Reporters who often feed us with news pertaining your illness. They attributed your illness to
1. Food poisonig
2. Appendicitis
3. Fibroid
4. Tummy tuck
5. Parkinson disease
Which of these should I believe?
Many questions are being raised by Nigerians because you are a public servant. Dont you think they deserve answers? As you journey through this crisis, you need friends or relations to talk to. This goes to append the popular adage "problem shared are problems solved". However mental and emotional agony resulting from your illness can degenerate into something else if you do not share your feelings with others. This is why I chose to send you this mail.

This is the time to surround yourself with people who see what you see, hear what you hear, feel what you feel and walk this journey with you. Some people have offered prayers for your quick recovery while others are confused not knowing what exactly to pray about. I fall in the category of the former.

Please come back home in good health because your husband needs you, your children needs you, your friends need you, Nigerians need you and I need you. I pray God Almighty grant you speedy recovery IJN amen.

Yours faithfully,
Blueboy0402
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by dunmorris(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Where is TB JOSHUA AND PASTOR CHRIS ;DWhere Gs TB JOSHUA AND PASTOR CHRIS Gs grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by amobii: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Abagworo: If she's sick and so what? This sahara reporters is wicked and making mockery of a sick person. I say to the owner or editor of sahara reporters "may what you make ridicule of others befall you a dozen folds". They made mockery of Yar'Aduas sickness and death and now they are doing same to our 1st lady. Wicked and unpatriotic people looking for cheap popularity.

This is what you get when there is no openess in dealing, of the administation,has announced d first lady ailment may be sahara report would look for news, but if they know u r keeping secret then you should be ready for this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by fm7070: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Let's pray for Mrs. Patience ooooooo
Why do the president or their wife die before they leave Aso rock
I hope same trend won't repeat itself on GEJ oooooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Chykechin(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
floriana: Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. And now Parkinson disease
We hope this ends well. All these were also discovered by the same saharareporters.

On point!
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by timmy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Not sure if anyone as said this in previous posts..
But i strongly think the presidency seat is cursed.

Obasanjo Lost Stella

Yaradua Died..

Patience is now on the same verge.. Hope she stays alive though.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by kaeto(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
Oluwadamilare O: Everyone knows she is a walking d**d
No, I don't know. Maybe just you and your mother do... Toad brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Kajiang02(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
I wish people like Pataki and his crew would understand and grow up on certain views to life.

I also wanted to ask a simple question for clarity??
" Is the 1st lady's office a political office or wtf" That people clamour so much for her detailed health report.

I thought we had always castigated her office as non-political, why should her case now be a matter of "Her health status must be known by every tom-dick+harry or hara reporters. (IMO oooooo)
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by 2sexy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
i hope it not what am thinking...
Obasanjo and Stella OBJ PRESENT STELLA PAST
Yar'adua and Turai TURAI PRESENT YAR'ADUA PAST
i hope Jonathan and his wife Patience will come back alive...
That's the new world order. There are alot of things going in there that we do not know. You read my mind. The truth is that this country is far from being one or peaceful. I just can't wait to get out of this con3.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by 2sexy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
timmy: Not sure if anyone as said this in previous posts..
But i strongly think the presidency seat is cursed.

Obasanjo Lost Stella

Yaradua Died..

Patience is now on the same verge.. Hope she stays alive though.
And this has been going on since the beginning of the so called democracy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by mevisbleek: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
OMG, this is very sad it could be anyone's mother. But they need to fix our health care system i beg. No be everytime she go dey run abroad. So there is no Surgeon in the whole of Nigeria that can treat this woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses / #EndSARS: No Amount Of Attacks Can Deny Tinubu Right To Contest In 2023 –Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.