Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) - Jokes Etc (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (84621 Views)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
jackpot: at the first thought, someone might think this guy/robot is addressing El Guapo and Efemena grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Yeah, but on second thoughts, it obvious the addresser is addressing El and Jackie...

Make una carry dey go jare, nothing do una grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hotline88: LOVEZONE Call AGENT RANDY on 08131638118 for 'RICH' SUGAR_MUMMY/SUGAR_DADDY/SEX-MATE/GAY/LIFE PARTNER & LESBIAN. Office open between 7am to 9pm . _Note_ no private calls, no flashing and connection fee is #3,400..

Imagine tis Skanky Carrot coming to Blow away my Romantic Moves!

Only Lawd knows the kinda deal u Rats fumigators, Coffin sellers, Undertakers and Sugar mummies Companies brokered with the Barman here! undecided
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^ Lwkmd!! grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lwkmd!! grin grin grin

Consider ma Proposal na -- I go Kill masef For U oo grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
^^ Thanks, but no thanks.

Besides, val is over rated. Use that day constructively to give a helping hand to the poor, needy and less fortunate in society. (You'll also enrich yourself spiritually by doing that)

Now that's my understanding and definition of true love. smiley

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Well, i cant still believe i Liked that Post - Guess She was Sounding Like Mary Slessor
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
El Guapo:

Imagine tis Skanky Carrot coming to Blow away my Romantic Moves!

Only Lawd knows the kinda deal u Rats fumigators, Coffin sellers, Undertakers and Sugar mummies Companies brokered with the Barman here! undecided
stop forming jor. I knew you saved those phone numbers from that guy/robot's post. Don't lie! tongue
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
jackpot: stop forming jor. I knew you saved those phone numbers from that guy/robot's post. Don't lie! tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Yeah, but on second thoughts, it obvious the addresser is addressing El and Jackie...

Make una carry dey go jare, nothing do una grin
but Efe dear, you mean El? El Guapo? The kid that blocked my way the other day, trying to toast me? What annoyed me was the fact that he wore bathroom slippers that fateful day angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Bukingg2: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Another centre of entertainment on are is coming to nigeria follow them on twitter for me update @musicfanspage
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by felix1010: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Hey***# stop waistin ur tym
downloadin wack songs, diz
upcomin artist is shakin radio
stations he is unique wif his
music, sharply download diz
song i promise no regret enjoy..
http://www.waptrick.com/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F223286%2Fringtones%2Ffullmp3best%2Fcouragii_i_De_Catch_Cold.mp3
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2013
**just drove ma Escalade into the VIP garage** coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by authurowen(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gordons Audio Comedy Ward is on http://www.gruuvz.com

that guy too funny
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by gallivant: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by authurowen(m): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Why you hide my post na, na wa o ...!?

make una go gruuvz.com catch groove jor -> http://www.gruuvz.com
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Oahray: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2013
Na only links una dey post for jokes chat thread?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by toluxtim: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
guys watch....Akpos vs Devil very hillarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ8dCxr9ZaM
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by shakara4u(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: Na only links una dey post for jokes chat thread?

who you dey ask?

Jackpot where are the waiters?

need a matini....on the rocks plz
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 1:36am On Mar 03, 2013
shakara4u:

who you dey ask?

Jackpot where are the waiters?

need a matini....on the rocks plz
beht y, shakaratu sweery, why do you prefer being served on a mountain nah?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Lol! grin

Serve the guy what he want - Haven't u heard of 'Drunk Discoveries'?

Its done on the Rock with an Alcohol on one hand - Ask Darwin cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by shakara4u(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2013
jackpot: beht y, shakaratu sweery, why do you prefer being served on a mountain nah?

El Guapo: Lol! grin

Serve the guy what he want - Haven't u heard of 'Drunk Discoveries'?

Its done on the Rock with an Alcohol on one hand - Ask Darwin cheesy

any where will do...
if i say should be on the bd now,Mukina go barn me or move my post
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by ambes01: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender missionary. I've baked 'em, I've roasted 'em, I've stewed 'em, I've barbequed 'em, I've even tried every sort of marinade. I just cannot seem to get them tender."

The second cannibal asks, "What kind of missionary do you use?"

The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope around the waist and their sort of bald on top with a funny ring of hair on their heads."

"Ah ha!" he replies. "No wonder.. those are friars!"

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
shakara4u:

any where will do...
if i say should be on the bd now,Mukina go barn me or move my post

cheesy cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by shakara4u(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
ambes01: Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender missionary. I've baked 'em, I've roasted 'em, I've stewed 'em, I've barbequed 'em, I've even tried every sort of marinade. I just cannot seem to get them tender."

The second cannibal asks, "What kind of missionary do you use?"

The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope around the waist and their sort of bald on top with a funny ring of hair on their heads."

"Ah ha!" he replies. "No wonder.. those are friars!"

where is the joke*in studios voice*

seems jackpot has employed El as a waiter,always on time
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
shakara4u:

where is the joke*in studios voice*

seems jackpot has employed El as a waiter,always on time

Employ who? angry

I came here to Drive the Fat Phul OUT! 3 Years now and he's yet to pay a Dime to me the Landord angry angry

I dey Run Charity Organization?

**Drops the Paper and Pen On the table**

Gini bu Ihe a Self? Oche n'abum Onye Ara?
angry

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by shakara4u(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
gaaaaan gaaaaaan

it has happened again!!!!
now i got my money,but no place to spend

jackpot used politics to make badoskiy;s bar wind up,charging us here heavy but cant even pay rent

walks out angrily

just got to relocate

El,how much we talking about
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
I dont think it was Politics, ID's SPA Jxt got folded like that - U fit come to get a Mud bath and Behold, inside the tub u dey Is a Rat - Jacky use Confirm Umuahia Grade A Juju on her bizness grin

For the Cash, he Cant Jxt pay it Up-he'd need a Decade.

I Jxt wan Give am dis Quit notice
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by shakara4u(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
wasnt around just b4 badosky spa folded,didnt know thats what became of it

but with all the juju,jackpot is finding it hard to pay bills and shes not even here to plead

customer neglect,throw her out,sell the place and daniluv should lock it up

but where we go the chill?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
shakara4u: wasnt around just b4 badosky spa folded,didnt know thats what became of it

but with all the juju,jackpot is finding it hard to pay bills and shes not even here to plead

customer neglect,throw her out,sell the place and daniluv should lock it up

but where we go the chill?
stop talking down on my bizness because I refused to date you offline! sad tongue

you skinny sexy hungry-looking Jealous lover! angry
angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2013
jackpot: stop talking down on my bizness because I refused to date you offline! sad tongue

you skinny sexy hungry-looking Jealous lover! angry
angry

Uhm...I dont Jxt get this drift!

Shakara who's supposed to be a Female is a Male and Jacky retransitioned into a Female, leaving his Masculine Gender - Uhm...are u Guys Trannsexuals? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo) / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.