Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (82749 Views)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2012
^o boy, you ah dreaming. Wake up!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ajibel(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
Bar waiter(ess), u want some? It tastes cool
er btw,are u a male or transgendered?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
larride: Who park this old bicycle near my new toyota bajaj tricycle? i dey vex ooo

Bar woman, give me 10 bottles of alomo bitters with chewing stick.

angry angry

*** hitches up her kakhi shorts, takes off her head tie 'n ties it tightly around her waist, arms akimbo...***

Come, if you touch am eh!! If you just lay 1 finger on that my bah-si-kool eh!!

jackpot:

Efe, make I bring tumbler? undecided cool

No. Wine glass.

***pats the extra seat at her table, smiling sweetly at him...***

Now come sit 'n tell aunty Efe how you managed to open up this bar? You get license for this place sef? grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

angry angry

*** hitches up her kakhi shorts, takes off her head tie 'n ties it tightly around her waist, arms akimbo...***

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No. Wine glass.
*offers her a wine glass* smiley

Now come sit 'n tell aunty Efe how you managed to open up this bar? You get license for this place sef? grin grin
*catwalks to where she is and sits beside her* grin

yes oo. We got C of O. We're licensed, registered and accredited to do business that's why it's stickeyed unlike the last unlicensed one by lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lol! Cat walk ke! grin grin

Tell me, what's with the gender change? Or you've been a lady all along, "trapped" in a man's body? Where did you get the operation done? In Brazil??

** moves closer to him sorry her...sorry shim and whisper's into Jackie's ear**

Did they remove that stuff?? (coughs) er.. you know, the thingy down there...Did they take it off during your operation??

** slowly runs her forefinger gently on, caressing his/her it's Jackpot's neck **

You've still got your Adam's apple there oh! Didn't you have enough money to pay them, to complete the job?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by alleviate2002us(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: Lol! Cat walk ke! grin grin

Tell me, what's with the gender change? Or you've been a lady all along, "trapped" in a man's body? Where did you get the operation done? In Brazil??

Did they remove that stuff?? (coughs) er.. you know, the thingy down there...Did they take it off during your operation??

** slowly runs her forefinger gently on, caressing his/her it's Jackpot's neck **

You've still got your Adam's apple there oh! Didn't you have enough money to pay them, to complete the job?? shocked shocked grin grin

LWTMB
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Laitesmart(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
jackpot: oga sah, you neva pay for yesterday's tea, bread and bacon egg oo sad wink
Ouch! Onigbese
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Laitesmart(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2012

Haa! U don 4get Stella Obasanjo so soon?
First of all....
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2012

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

Adam apple ke? Mine is Eve's apple oo wink grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2012

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Donlouise(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Abeg na wetin una dey sell 4 dis bar parlour me jst enta town newly o! smiley
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
jackpot: oga sah, you neva pay for yesterday's tea, bread and bacon egg oo sad wink

But i already wrote you a cheque now......

Abeg give me hot eba with egusi soup with no meat oo, no money for meat today.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

angry angry

No. Wine glass.

Park your old bicycle for one corner jor or i go call LASTMA make dem come tow ham oooo
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2012
larride:

But i already wrote you a cheque now......

Abeg give me hot eba with egusi soup with no meat oo, no money for meat today.
cheques for food? Bro, that's a no no oo

*adjusts my gold RolexTM wristwatch* cheesy

bro, better pay up tomorrow oh, else the thing go enter due-morrhage. sad smiley cheesy

*serves his orders*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Donlouise(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2012
[b][/b]Lastma don dey TOLL bicycle
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2012
...drives my escalade into bar and parks at V.I.P garage....turns down d blast from my speakers...highlights and walks majestically into bar...
...Signals d waiter for their menu...glances through and ticks (1)3 bottles of subsidy bitters (2)1 plate of cow wings peppersoup...hands it over to him...whispers into his eustachian tube...err..pls book me down for some multi-coloured yanshes....
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
bright007: ...drives my escalade into bar and parks at V.I.P garage....turns down d blast from my speakers...highlights and walks majestically into bar...
...Signals d waiter for their menu...glances through and ticks (1)3 bottles of subsidy bitters (2)1 plate of cow wings peppersoup...hands it over to him
*serves him 3 bottles of Subsidy bitters*

er, bro, you go wait smalll make I fry your pepper-soup grin grin grin
...whispers into his eustachian tube...err..pls book me down for some multi-coloured yanshes....

Lepa or Orobo

Lightweight or heavyweight grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^ I thought this was a "decent" joint!

Or is this a brothel, or what?? angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ I thought this was a "decent" joint!

....stands up and walks out of d VIP lounge to the general bar where efe is having a nice time cracking a bone...whether na 404 bone or isi-ewu bone,I no know....
Takes a sit beside her....passes my hand across her shoulders and presses my gucci agbada agains her succulent body....
...err...efe..how is dat ya palm-wine tapping husband?hope he has fully recovered from d injuries he sustained from falling off that palm tree in ya backyard?...âm asking this in a good way?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
coughs and yanws
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
~vicky~:
coughs and yanws
....haba...vicky,u wan swallow us?....if u are hungry,just raise up ya hand and indicate and celebrity like us will benevolently help you....oya barman give her anything she wants...add to my bill....imagine just coming to d general bar for just 5 minutes and someone wants to swallow me....SMGA (shakes my gucci agbada)
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ I thought this was a "decent" joint!

Efe, ayaf not said anything bad oo wink

it's still a "decent" joint. Any other thing na film-trick grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
bright007: ....haba...vicky,u wan swallow us?....if u are hungry,just raise up ya hand and indicate and celebrity like us will benevolently help you....oya barman give her anything she wants...add to my bill....imagine just coming to d general bar for just 5 minutes and someone wants to swallow me....SMGA (shakes my gucci agbada)

who dash you celebrity?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Help oooooooooooooooooo

MY NEW TOYOTA BAJAJ TRICYCLE HAS BEEN STOLEN

I no go gree ooooooo
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^ grin grin cheesy

Jackpot na prime suspect tongue
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ grin grin cheesy

chei. . .see cover-up tactics oo. shocked shocked shocked

As if we no know pesin wey tie head-tie for waist come dey threaten. Hehehe grin
grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ grin grin cheesy

jackpot: chei. . .see cover-up tactics oo. shocked shocked shocked

As if we no know pesin wey tie head-tie for waist come dey threaten. Hehehe grin
grin grin

Make una release my tricycle ooo unless i go unleash hell for this BAR-JOINT
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
bright007:
....stands up and walks out of d VIP lounge to the general bar where efe is having a nice time cracking a bone...whether na 404 bone or isi-ewu bone,I no know....
Takes a sit beside her....passes my hand across her shoulders and presses my gucci agbada agains her succulent body....

angry angry

**Smacks him fully in the face!** angry angry angry

bright007: ...err...efe..how is dat ya palm-wine tapping husband?hope he has fully recovered from d injuries he sustained from falling off that palm tree in ya backyard?...âm asking this in a good way?

You well so? grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
jackpot: chei. . .see cover-up tactics oo. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

Liar! grin grin grin

@Larride, a little birdie tells me our Jackie sold your tricycle to offset the money you dey owe am...

abi you nor see as e dey smile for corner so? tongue
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ajibel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
do we have a television in this bar? i need to watch p.orn cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ajibel: do we have a television in this bar? i need to watch p.orn cheesy

ayama angrypurrr dirty brat
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ajibel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:

ayama angrypurrr dirty brat

what haff i done na to warrant the insalt cry cry

abi na bad thing embarassed

*stand in front of me..maybe u could be my tv* cheesy grin grin grin kiss undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.