Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (987174 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa:

Pls share the number wt me
their phone numba shud b in d notification dey sent 2 u 3days prior 2 d examination date...go tru d notification u will see d numba there....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:13am On Aug 30, 2014
@whyna, it was the same with mine. the results are been uploaded batch by batch. Just be patient. Your result should be online today. If it's not online by evening, then its beta u gv them a call on Monday

The identification Number is your Passport's number
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Cutekemitola: Good evening guys...just graduated dis year: an accounting graduate,please I would like a recommendation of a school so I can start the process of my msc,and the procedures I have to take...I patiently await ur reply...thank you...btw:

As #inufele said, you are really lucky to pass through here this time. Missed the chance last year too. Follow the instructions from page 1, then we can provide you with answers if you don't understand some stuffs.Good luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2014
adebasket97: @whyna, it was the same with mine. the results are
been uploaded batch by batch. Just be patient. Your result should be
online today. If it's not online by evening, then its beta u gv them a
call on Monday

The identification Number is your Passport's number

Tnx guys for all d help n advice. I do appreciate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Inufele1:

You r very right on time for application period that Will open by Dec. 2014, for the 2015 administrations. You r very much lucky to have discovered this page at this point in time, i hope i was this lucky last year, it was a very agonizing painful narrow miss for me. So if u r not the lazy type it should not take u more than 3days to read from page1 to the last page33, i promise u won't have any questions by the time u r done.

U can visit universityadmissions.fi for all universitlies and there respective programs on offer
thanks dear,I would gladly do that,but I would actually be going for my service by november,which means I should be applying next year,but I dunno if I can apply now and go by next year,immediately after service...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
adebasket97:

As #inufele said, you are really lucky to pass through here this time. Missed the chance last year too. Follow the instructions from page 1, then we can provide you with answers if you don't understand some stuffs.Good luck
dat means you ll be going dis year? Or are yuh in Finland alredy? And I really do need someone dat can put me thru one on one...tanx for d reply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cutekemitola: dat means you ll be going dis year? Or are yuh in Finland alredy? And I really do need someone dat can put me thru one on one...tanx for d reply

No o. Am applying by Nov...so I should be going next year.

And @ your last comment, you're tired of reading.......lolz....try to go through the pages and you can email me for more info.

But really the first step is to take the English Test, IELTS or TOEFL.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cutekemitola: thanks dear,I would gladly do that,but I would actually be going for my service by november,which means I should be applying next year,but I dunno if I can apply now and go by next year,immediately after service...

You can apply now, your service will end by october Next year. School in finland resumes September. Be a good gal to your lgi during service .......lol....you can even leave 2months before the end of the service year. I got a guy who left to sweden 6months to the end of the service year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cutekemitola: thanks dear,I would gladly do that,but I would actually be going for my service by november,which means I should be applying next year,but I dunno if I can apply now and go by next year,immediately after service...

I would suggest u apply this year beCause it might be the last time u get "Tuition Free" opportunity from Finnish government, waiting till u finish ur service by October next year might make u miss out. But if u apply now and lucky to secure the admission, u must be in Finland by August next year of which it's just 2 months to d end of ur service year and i believe u should know how to arrange those 2 months. Just like adebasket97 said above
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
adebasket97:

No o. Am applying by Nov...so I should be going next year.

And @ your last comment, you're tired of reading.......lolz....try to go through the pages and you can email me for more info.

But really the first step is to take the English Test, IELTS or TOEFL.
thank so much,please can yuh send me your email address? pls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Inufele1:

I would suggest u apply this year beCause it might be the last time u get "Tuition Free" opportunity from Finnish government, waiting till u finish ur service by October next year might make u miss out. But if u apply now and lucky to secure the admission, u must be in Finland by August next year of which it's just 2 months to d end of ur service year and i believe u should know how to arrange those 2 months. Just like adebasket97 said above
ok thanks dear,you are d best
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
@kutekemitola. Hope you have Your E passport already,?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Whyna this is there number 08034022496 or 01-4603090-9
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Still hvnt seen my result. Nt happy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Still hvnt seen my result. Nt happy.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
ibe003: @Whyna this is there number 08034022496 or 01-4603090-9

Tnx sire. Wud call them
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: Still hvnt seen my result. Nt happy

Maybe its their server. Sorry for that......I believe it will still come up. Just call them on Monday
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cutekemitola: dat means you ll be going dis year? Or are yuh in Finland alredy? And I really do need someone dat can put me thru one on one...tanx for d reply
And who says stalking doesn‘t benefit
#following
*runs back to page 0*
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
And who says stalking doesn‘t benefit
#following
*runs back to page 0*
lol mr taiye,I yaff missed you ooo....didn't av time to cum on our page....c u guys tomao...take care dear...and read and digest very well..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2014
My result just came in
8.5 7.0 6.5 7.0

Overall, 7.5
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
WhyNa: My result just came in
8.5 7.0 6.5 7.0

Overall, 7.5
Congrats! How long did you prepare, and what materials did you use?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
presiade:
Congrats! How long did you prepare, and what materials did you use?

I didnt really prepare per se, bt I did go through past questns especially the reading section so as to get a scope of hw questions are being answered.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
WhyNa:

I didnt really prepare per se, bt I did go through past questns especially the reading section so as to get a scope of hw questions are being answered.

Ok. Help send the materials you used if available in soft copy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2014
presiade:
Ok. Help send the materials you used if available in soft copy

Sorry I dnt have them any more
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2014
WhyNa:

Sorry I dnt have them any more
They should be in your inbox na. grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
presiade:
They should be in your inbox na. grin

Lol. Yea I know buh my mail box was hijacked some weeks bks n i lost stuffs. Maybe pple iv sent it to on this thread cn help out
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
8.5 7.0 6.5 7.0

Overall, 7.5

Wow! Contracts lady, very nice result
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
8.5 7.0 6.5 7.0

Overall, 7.5

Wow! Congrats lady, very nice result
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Inufele1:

Wow! Contracts lady, very nice result

Tnx cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (371) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.