Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953905 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
adebasket97:

Abeg bros what class are you......lol

Will try to help though.

1)Do you know about the language test (its one of the requirements for admissions in finland unis) IELTS OR TOEFL <use google to get more info on that>

2)What course do you want to study?

3)Are you Capable of getting 6720euros in your personal account in 6months time. Also you must have a sponsor.

4)You will have to go to either Ghana/Kenya for the Entrance exam
abt the money i dnt av dat kind money in my acnt bt i av sponsor my brother, i kw abt the ielts and toefl stuff dats nt a problem bt the venue for the entance exam dats a little problem no Venue in Nigeria ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mickyboiz: abt the money i dnt av dat kind money in my acnt bt i av sponsor my brother, i kw abt the ielts and toefl stuff dats nt a problem bt the venue for the entance exam dats a little problem no Venue in Nigeria ?

No venue in 9ja
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
ogompaul: Narialand.com has proven to be more than helpful, informative, educatiing nd empowering. I really appreciate d person that wrote this social network. Also I can't fail to appreciate the person who created this thread, may God bless u galore. please I want to know if after filling the application form online, submitted and printed, I will send it along with my certified documents. please what do dey mean by certified document?
also, do I have to send it with my original certificates.
Thanks.

Docs are Certified by a Notary Public OR at your School. Do not Send your Original Docs else you're on you own o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mickyboiz: abt the money i dnt av dat kind money in my acnt bt i av sponsor my brother, i kw abt the ielts and toefl stuff dats nt a problem bt the venue for the entance exam dats a little problem no Venue in Nigeria ?
guy pray let them held it in gahana,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
bumitek02: guy pray let them hold it in gahana,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
adebasket97:

Docs are Certified by a Notary Public OR at your School. Do not Send your Original Docs else you're on you own o.
Thank u so much. God bless.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2014
bumitek02: guy pray let them held it in gahana,
ar u also writing entrance exam
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2014
I read Applied Biology and Biotechnology and graduated with 2.2 CGPA 3.44 please whats the guarantee that I would b admitted to study MSc public health in any university in Finland?

I intend writing IELTS ds October or November, please should I continue?

The issue of 6250euros that would be in my account, must it be there for the minimum of 28 days like the UK Embassy? Also, after I must have obtained my Visa, would dey still ask to see the moni for any reason?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2014
must the moni be in ur personal account and not in your sponsor's account?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
ogompaul: must the moni be in ur personal account and not in your sponsor's account?
i dnt kn either may b u shd ask wyna and adebasket
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
ogompaul: I read Applied Biology and Biotechnology and graduated with 2.2 CGPA 3.44 please whats the guarantee that I would b admitted to study MSc public health in any university in Finland?

The issue of 6250euros that would be in my account, must it be there for the minimum of 28 days like the UK Embassy? Also, after I must have obtained my Visa, would dey still ask to see the moni for any reason?
Yes u should, u sure do stand a chance, the money must be in ur account at least for a minimum of 3 months, plus your sponsor's account must be well funded too
But u would do yourself a lot of good if u can try to read from page 0 to 38, it won't take u more dan 3 days to do dat. I bet u won't have any question by the time u r done.

Try to write ur exam early because it will take anoda 2 weeks before u get the result.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Mickyboiz: ar u also writing entrance exam
by the grace of God yes, what course do you wanna read?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2014
bumitek02: by the grace of God yes, what course do you wanna read?
elect elect and u ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Mickyboiz: elect elect and u ?
info tech
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Have you register your IELTS or toefl
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2014
ogompaul: I read Applied Biology and Biotechnology and graduated with 2.2 CGPA 3.44 please whats the guarantee that I would b admitted to study MSc public health in any university in Finland?

one more question z left unanswered from my above post. AFTER I MUST HAVE OBTAINED MY VISA, WOULD THEY ASK TO SEE THE MONEY AGAIN FOR ANY REASON?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
ogompaul: one more question z left unanswered from my above post. AFTER I MUST HAVE OBTAINED MY VISA, WOULD THEY ASK TO SEE THE MONEY AGAIN FOR ANY REASON?

No bro. You can withdraw you cash once you get your resident Permit. And you will also be required to show 3months SOA.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
adebasket97:

No bro. You can withdraw you cash once you get your resident Permit. And you will also be required to show 3months SOA.
Thanks Bro. u are genus, I guess u know y I asked?? ...hehehe
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
ogompaul: Thanks Bro. u are genus, I guess u know y I asked?? ...hehehe

Lol....I don already know o

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
bumitek02: Have you register your IELTS or toefl
nope and u ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mickyboiz: nope and u ?
IELTS next week
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just passing......
Nice job here!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
bumitek02: IELTS next week
aw did u reg /payments ,can i av ur contact pls ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
adebasket97:

Lol....I don already know o
me na badt guy buh u eh!, na badest guy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
adebasket97:

with regards the 3 month s.o.a I need some clarification.
will the SOA show that 1.5 mil was in your account for three month
must the SOA be for a three month period
what of , if in the 3 month period of the SOA it shows that the 1.5 mill came in during the last week of the three month period
how much should be in your sponsor SOA i.e. the minimum
has anyone gotten the SOA before how does it look like.
what of if one just deposit the huge amount get the SOA and completely withdraw the funds.
I know the bank will not disclose my account balance to the embassy so there is no way the embassy will know if I had the money withdrawn afterwards if it doesn't reflect in the SOA. a beg I need clarification.
in previous post I have read it's always says one requires a SOA but I didn't take notice of the three month stuff.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Mickyboiz: aw did u reg /payments ,can i av ur contact pls ?
its not hard just enter www.britishcouncil.com/ieltsregistraion. After filling the form online go to your bank and make bank draft of 38k and send it to british council office, Thompson avenue ikoyi. within 5 days of registration, that's all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
bumitek02: its not hard just enter www.britishcouncil.com/ieltsregistraion. After filling the form online go to your bank and make bank draft of 38k and send it to british council office, Thompson avenue ikoyi. within 5 days of registration, that's all 4
tanx buddy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2014
jeffoe: with regards the 3 month s.o.a I need some clarification.
what of , if in the 3 month period of the SOA it shows that the 1.5 mill came in during the last week of the three month period
what of if one just deposit the huge amount get the SOA and completely withdraw the funds.
I know the bank will not disclose my account balance to the embassy so there is no way the embassy will know if I had the money withdrawn afterwards if it doesn't reflect in the SOA. a beg I need clarification.
in previous post I have read it's always says one requires a SOA but I didn't take notice of the three month stuff.

From the liitle i know about SOA regarding migri

#says one requires a SOA but I didn't take notice of the three month stuff : From one of the docs sent to RP applicants, it says "the bank statement should also include a list of transactions for the past three months"

#will the SOA show that 1.5 mil was in your account for three month : Not Necessary but must be available as at the time of application

#must the SOA be for a three month period : YES including list of transations

#what of , if in the 3 month period of the SOA it shows that the 1.5 mill came in during the last week of the three month period : Doesnt matter, as long as youve been making transactions since the past three months.

#how much should be in your sponsor SOA i.e. the minimum : at least 1mill

#has anyone gotten the SOA before how does it look like : Just a paper copy of your balance and and transactions made during a period

#what of if one just deposit the huge amount get the SOA and completely withdraw the funds : May/May not affect their decision on granting your RP.

Other bosses can answer as well.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014

Unfortunately, your bank will disclose your account balance to the embassy because u will sign a consent form at the embassy that authorizes them to do so. So if u withdraw the money immediately after printing SOA, then....................
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2014
guy you can't withdraw the money after printing your SOA because they will still ask you to print another one after two weeks so if you touch your money it will reflect. So live the cash in your account to avoid interruption.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
adebasket97:

#what of , if in the 3 month period of the SOA it shows that the 1.5 mill came in during the last week of the three month period : Doesnt matter, as long as youve been making transactions since the past three months.
please I want to be sure I understood what u said above, are u saying I can deposit the money three weeks to d day I would want to print d SOA so far I've been making transactions for the past three months. please clarify. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.