Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951131 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
vhickky:
I will most definitely wait......my service is ending October sef.... and I no get all those monies too, I am waiting to get paid for election rigging....

you no go kill person with laugh o....... election rigging cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Just saw something I wanna share. Read it on that migri.fi website. If u don't have the 6720 euros in ur account, it's possible to present a genuine govt scholarship document in which case u ain't gonna need to show u have or do not have money. Errr... make I run go Badagry see if dem dey give scholarship. again, read between the lines! Be sharp and don't cast it when u decode d message. Pm me make we rub mind. But wait o... which govt? :s govt for Naija or Finnish govt? make I sleep small read am again when I wake up. Peace

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Why is dis place dry like this.is it d hustling for the money that is causing d silence?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
We are in hustling, fasting nd prayer mode.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzhi:
We are in hustling, fasting nd prayer mode.

Lool@Uzhi sebi dey ve even ans u frm UAF. As @ friday wen dey send me mail,i was told dat dey re still treating mail dt came in on d 27th of janu and dey have thousands of applications. Whereas mine came in on d 28th,so na to wait till d end of this week.t
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abbeyseto1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahaha grin na fasting and prayer sure pass now o... I don tire to dey check email sef.
Anyways... Patience is the key.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
abbeyseto1:
Hahaha grin na fasting and prayer sure pass now o... I don tire to dey check email sef.

Check ur funmia account,they re now processing postal mails that come in on d 28th of january. So by tuesday,we shld see dere mail
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
My guy, application ok message isn't admission letter o. So prayer mode continue.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzhi:
My guy, application ok message isn't admission letter o. So prayer mode continue.

Yes oooo,its not oooooo.Lets kip on praying

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Is there anyone here who graduated from LAUTECH and applying to Finland for masters. I need information concerning transcript.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
razorraymon:
Is there anyone here who graduated from LAUTECH and applying to Finland for masters. I need information concerning transcript.

I graduated frm lautech. Do u have any challenge?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
ooluseyipa:

I graduated frm lautech. Do u have any challenge?
Yes, the challenge is about my transcript. This is the second time I will be having transcript issue. They always say it's not officially certified. I made sure the school stamped the envelope this time around, but they still complained that they can't ascertain the integrity of the document, that there is indication the envelope may have been opened. It's so frustrating. Are you applying? Have they accepted your transcript? If yes, how did you do it. Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
razorraymon:

Yes, the challenge is about my transcript. This is the second time I will be having transcript issue. They always say it's not officially certified. I made sure the school stamped the envelope this time around, but they still complained that they can't ascertain the integrity of the document, that there is indication the envelope may have been opened. It's so frustrating. Are you applying? Have they accepted your transcript? If yes, how did you do it. Thank you.

Yes I am applying and I had d same issue. But I have not hear anything from them.What am thinking of that u shld do,is to get a point man in Ogbomosho and explain the thing to him and moreover,try to get in touch with the lautech,becos dey may actually want to verify and d lautech do not give them information that they need. So what I will advice u is dt u shld get a somebody in d student affairs who u can explain it to and make sure d job is well done. Well it may apply to me too,but that is what I will do. So be calm and make sure u get it right this time around.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
They jst send me d mail now.Becos my application have closed and dey re still asking for supplement dated for that closing day.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
@all pls who can explain d reason for this kind of message frm UAF. That transcript ws rejected becos it have been tampered with.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
if transcript is the only thing delaying. go to your school and make a complaint, reapply and get it sent to UAF before the supplement deadline

ooluseyipa:
They jst send me d mail now.Becos my application have closed and dey re still asking for supplement dated for that closing day.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
sirkezman:
if transcript is the only thing delaying. go to your school and make a complaint, reapply and get it sent to UAF before the supplement deadline

Bros I will send another one tomorrow.But the issue is,some of my applications have closed and UAF do not give me any deadline to supplement them.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
razorraymon:

Do u still need assistance? If yes lemme know,so that I can connect u.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Do u still need assistance? If yes lemme know,so that I can connect u.
Bro, I need assistance o. I've been thinking if we can get someone at the top at lautech (like registrar ) to contact UAF and clear the issue. I have three other copies that have just been delivered to UAF yesterday. I don't want them to be rejected too.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Bros I will send another one tomorrow.But the issue is,some of my applications have closed and UAF do not give me any deadline to supplement them.
If you send another one, what's the probability that they will consider it officially certified.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
abbeyseto1:
Hahaha grin na fasting and prayer sure pass now o. .. I don tire to dey check email sef.
true
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
razorraymon:

try getting a letter with LAUTECH letter headed typed by a recognised or authorised body that the transcript is intact... Make sure they stamp that too....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
razorraymon:

If you send another one, what's the probability that they will consider it officially certified.

Did u guys send transcripts to other places apart from UAF?... if yes, was it accepted in those places?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
ooluseyipa:
@all pls who can explain d reason for this kind of message frm UAF. That transcript ws rejected becos it have been tampered with.
Did you send the transcript yourself?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:15am On Feb 11, 2015
razorraymon:

Bro, I need assistance o. I've been thinking if we can get someone at the top at lautech (like registrar ) to contact UAF and clear the issue. I have three other copies that have just been delivered to UAF yesterday. I don't want them to be rejected too.

Well,what I noticed is that our transcript is jst in an ordinary envelope,they will jst stamp it.so I contacted school and I request for lautech official envelope which they have assured me they will use. The envelope is from Registrar office,so I believe they shuld accept it. Note,i personally request for the envelope,they don't jst give it out.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:17am On Feb 11, 2015
tdayof:
try getting a letter with LAUTECH letter headed typed by a recognised or authorised body that the transcript is intact... Make sure they stamp that too....

Have already requested for the letter too,this is d last chance.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:27am On Feb 11, 2015
iceberg54:

Did u guys send transcripts to other places apart from UAF?... if yes, was it accepted in those places?

Yes boss. They accept the transcripts in USA and Canada without any complain
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Pls all,dey do not give me deadline to supplement my applications. If I send it like dt, hope dey will process it.

@abbylestone,have dey send u mail?

@adebasket97 ow va with ur application?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2015
This UAF people are just doing any how because of their free tuition thing. I cany imagine how much u guys have spent. May God touch their heart when they see ur new transcript.
Cheers guys God is in control !

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2015
uzhi:
This UAF people are just doing any how because of their free tuition thing. I cany imagine how much u guys have spent. May God touch their heart when they see ur new transcript.
Cheers guys God is in control !

Amen.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2015
elemzbaba:
Did you send the transcript yourself?
No, it was sent directly from the school. They don't give transcript out to students.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Wishing you guys success! Prey and fast I know God will finish his work... Success is ours in Jesus name...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.