Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (17730 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by deshclones(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
anytime i look at my account statement,i thank God for her..she tot me the act of saving and turned me into a confident,responsible and hardworking young man...bad a thing she listened to the stupid advice of her mum and got married to a man that is way beneath me....stupid gal that lacked confidence and had no mind of her own..nonsense..may you and your mom go through worse pain than what i have been thru this past 8weeks...
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Pritheeann(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
hmmm....@deshclones i wudnt wana xay dt was 2 harsh.,cs m nt in ur shoes n i dnt knw wer itz pinchinq yhu..xo lemme kip ma mouth shut.....all i wil rmemba ma ex 4 'his wen he kisses mi'..
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
deshclones: anytime i look at my account statement,i thank God for her..she tot me the act of saving and turned me into a confident,responsible and hardworking young man...bad a thing she listened to the stupid advice of her mum and got married to a man that is way beneath me....stupid gal that lacked confidence and had no mind of her own..nonsense..may you and your mom go through worse pain than what i have been thru this past 8weeks...

grin grin grin

Probably ran away from you cos u dont know what ure doing on the bed with her cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Pritheeann(f): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
@190 nawa 2u ooo...
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
badmrkt: can i replace him? i'm a berrra kisser than him

No fenks.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
deshclones: anytime i look at my account statement,i thank God for her..she tot me the act of saving and turned me into a confident,responsible and hardworking young man...

Good girl she was. cool

bad a thing she listened to the stupid advice of her mum and got married to a man that is way beneath me....stupid gal that lacked confidence and had no mind of her own..nonsense..may you and your mom go through worse pain than what i have been thru this past 8weeks...

Wicked boy you are. cool
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hi Goldie.. ..
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Pritheeann(f): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
@190 y d face??...
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidosis™:
Hi Goldie.. ..

Hi
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
Goldieluks:
Hi

see your mouth like "HI" grin
who see you now go think say you gentle..
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by pendo89(f): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
190: anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This man will one day kill me wth laughter.Gosh. grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidosis™:

see your mouth like "HI" grin
who see you now go think say you gentle..
kiss kiss

I gentle too much.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
Goldieluks: kiss kiss

I gentle too much.

Hmmm. . . good to know, dear..
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidosis™:

Hmmm. . . good to know, dear..
wink wink
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by dopeJemi: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Buh wait oh, y married people full nairaLand Like dis, abeg oh, na chick I dey find, no be person wife angry
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Ifilinwa(f): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Nothing to remember, buh sometimes i call him whenever i have mtn bonus
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Ifilinwa(f): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2012
dopeJemi: Buh wait oh, y married people full nairaLand Like dis, abeg oh, na chick I dey find, no be person wife angry
u think say here na "how to find to find true love" site??
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by beckyomas(f): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2012
Nothing Ǧ☺☺ϑ to remember abt him save for d fact dat he is Ǧ☺☺ϑ in bed but trust me...have a far better replacement...

wink
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Abujafood: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Yomieluv: I remember her with her body movement,she catwalks when walking as in model style,that's why I hate watching fashion tv on dstv cos it reminds me of her.. But distance kept us far from each other,as in she travelled out.I'll date u,theresa over,and over again,if I had the chance..still missing u.. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .this our pix,before she went.

O boy why your head come big like this na?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Ninokizz: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seriously
Myne White: Maybe you guys need to go and apologize and get back with your exes. I see a lot of broken hearts talking.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by badmrkt(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2013
Truely some broken hearts can't be amended, e.g mine.
Missing her lyk madt!
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by annita19(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2013
Seeing roses at the store or at the garden ( he cheats all the time and always try making it up with gifts and roses)

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by badmrkt(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2013
annita19: Seeing roses at the store or at the garden ( he cheats all the time and always try making it up with gifts and roses)
i guess u'd forever miss him unless all d roses are damaged cheesy
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 10:51pm On May 03, 2013
annita19: Seeing roses at the store or at the garden ( he cheats all the time and always try making it up with gifts and roses)

You mean reality101 finally cheated on you shocked
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by oluamid(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2013
I remember her wheneva I hear "no one like you" by Psquare. It was her favourite song and she used it as d ringtone on my phone wheneva she called.
Loved her to a stupor and she loved me too(or so I thought) until when we went for NYSC and she called me up in camp and told me her parents said she should breakup wiv me cos of our tribal differences (I'm yoruba, she's Igbo)

A lot of water under d bridge since then though and many has come and go buh I still refer to her as my ex grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mechango: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ feel so bad any time Ȋ̝̊̅ c an hijab sista or hear diz ring tone giv tanks †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ allah"...Ȋ̝̊̅ nw tend †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ dislike dis hijab 6tas
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by cupidora(f): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
190: anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided
jeez! Let me say a quick prayer 4u... May ur ex not be a nairalander to see dis post. Amen... *can't stop laffing tho*
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided[/color][/size][/quote] grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin grin
BrutusOj: Anytym I c ATM machine, I remember my ex cos I was her ATM machine during my relationship angry wi angryt her
grin
BrutusOj: Anytym I c ATM machine, I remember my ex cos I was her ATM machine during my relationship angry wi angryt her
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Francheezy: weneva i see a petit gal wit big bcksyd 0r wen 1 0f ma frnds remind me 0r weneva i see diz thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.