Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (17731 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jyde89: Dont av one, seeing the post so far, dont want to have. I luv my gal so much, i cant afford to make her an x.

I hope she loves you too.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
berem: Whenever I see a six foot plus guy,fair in complexion,good looking with a broad chest, I just start shedding tears! My ex is EXtremely handsome! Damn I miss him so much! embarassed

then what makes such a cute guy an EX?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Jyde89: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Youngpo413:
I don't think i will want to keep her around so much if she does'nt, my love is give and take, not give and give; i'm not Jesus you know.

I hope she loves you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.