Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (74074 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by buchibabe: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Confessing to ur friend is outrightly destroying her home in broad day light. Ask God for forgiveness,stay away frm d man,inshort frm his wife tooo,cos I bet ur friend doesn't need such a "judas iscariot"for a friend,den ur nxt prayer point should be "God I need my own husband...bt if u do it again,karma will pay u an auguat visit. I tel u ur hubby will later be a fada christmas to many women. Sharing his dick wit every Angelina,chichi and loveth.
Bt dis story na fake sha...

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by ilee1206: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2012
Which means you are reporting yourself indirectly! And your friend will discover, yeah! I know how women reason.

[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by adeara(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2012
confess ur sin unto d Lord, and ur friend, if at all d story is true. but u should get married. if u had had a husband may be it might not have happen in ur house, while ur husb is around or ur children yet 2 sleep
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by almusty75: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2012
acidosis™:
@247naijagossip,

Are you sure the lady posted this? or is this one of the regular & fake romantic prophecies circulating around Nigerian blogs ??

abeg help me ask them o
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Bunchersstab(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Abeg bring better topic, make this b d last time u dey post this
Kind lie lie story.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by onome25(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?
THIS PARALISTIC THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by dealslip(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?

Abeg comot here with Ųя fake story. Mtcheewww
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by pecopeco: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2012
na wa ooooo
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2012
U registered onn8th Oct. and u brought this fake Topic on the 9th, stop fooling urself Ewu
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2012
U registered on 8th Oct. and u brought this fake Topic on the 9th, stop fooling urself Ewu
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by snowprince01(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Its simple. U dnt hav to blame ur self too much to get a solution, all u need to do is ask God for forgiveness nd make sure u never do dat again.. It wil b evil to tell ur friend cos her marriage wil nt b d same again. Mistakes happen nd dis is 1 of them. Am nt saying what u did was ok bt now is nt d time for blame bt a way forward..This happens all d time nd if u so truly loved ur best friend u won't hav done dat, I guess there is still a space btwn u guys, nd also I tink u like sex.. Just move on ma..
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by sage2(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
miky:

Stfu with all these fake chrisitIan ish... Nigerians claim Christianity so much but the place seems like the devils play ground.. What part of non premeditated don't u get? She didn't plan this... She was having a nice drink in her house, lady sent hubby over because she forgot stuff.. Dude came relax and drank, and shit happened and u blaming her? Lol..

No, I should blame it on me. Abi? She should never have allowed her punny to take charge. Stop being a monkey, please.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by annastacie: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
what the name of the movie
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by adieora(f): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2012
This is so outta a movie
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 22, 2012
Live on with your life dear and if you feel sorry don't let it happen again. You won't like the marriage, friendship and even kids to be in shatters right?
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by its22078: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
SlyIg:
Oh no o ... Confessing to her may ruin her marriage. Simply keep away from that family from now hence forth. Dont ever disclose to her that her husband slept wit you or else d marriage is gone. Keep away from that family i repeat!

Lol - the marriage sounds like its already ruined anyway - both of them aren't happy and he cheated. The truth will always come out so its better to tell the truth upfront. I am less likely to forgive someone if i know they lied to me and i've found out the truth. The bedrock of marriage is trust and if thats broken, the marriage is doomed which is why you should do the dignified thing and tell the truth.If she doesn't tell ther friend - shes a very bad friend.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Wealthyonos(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2013
SlyIg:
Oh no o ... Confessing to her may ruin her marriage. Simply keep away from that family from now hence forth. Dont ever disclose to her that her husband slept wit you or else d marriage is gone. Keep away from that family i repeat!
u are so on point my friend. @Confessor Dont mind all those saying you should confess 2her cos she wil hate u 4life and dat may send her 2hell, she wil loose her marriage, she wil hate 2trust any1 in this life and put on many habits; in other words, it will have so many effects on her. JUST ASK GOD 4 FORGIVENESS AND MOVE ON.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Wealthyonos(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2013
its22078:

Lol - the marriage sounds like its already ruined anyway - both of them aren't happy and he cheated. The truth will always come out so its better to tell the truth upfront. I am less likely to forgive someone if i know they lied to me and i've found out the truth. The bedrock of marriage is trust and if thats broken, the marriage is doomed which is why you should do the dignified thing and tell the truth.If she doesn't tell ther friend - shes a very bad friend.
Wisdom is profitable in all things o. Rules are broken sometimes when u c d effect or damage it wil cause. If d wife gets 2knw, and she asks her friend, d friend shudnt deny it; cos if she denies that it happened, dats where she has lied. But if the friend didnt say it, she hasnt lied and u cant call her a bad person 4dat single reason. Her not confessing it 2d wife has saved lot of things u cant afford in anoda life time. Thanks (Onos JP)
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by ogoloray(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2013
U hav a heart of stone
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by aduaba(f): 12:28am On May 31, 2013
Pls tell her not to blame it on the alcohol cos she wanted it. She's just coming up with excuses just to justify her actions. She betrayed her friend from the very day she admired her husband. Don't ask what you should do cos if u ask me I will tell you to keep it to yourself but I know deep in inside u, you want to tell your friend just to ruin her marriage. She's just mad the husband did not follow up. Shame.Does she mean to say cos she's drunk even if a mad man comes to her she will allow him be intimate with her? Please. .
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by SmokinHotBabe(f): 4:30am On Sep 28, 2013
cry Both of you should be hung.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by andyanders: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2014
koolJ1:
Quit throwing stones up n down y'all,didn't y'all read they were both high on something They acted under d influence and may not do so if otherwise no matter how attracted to each other they might be.

@topic I hope this opens her eyes to d dangers of alcohol. I pray for her a pregnancy doesn't result buh try to not break a marriage

Just one of the best responses made here and I respect your person. People should understand that mistakes are made and it takes the grace of God for one to realize his/her mistakes. She came here to open up because she felt remorseful over her action and want your advise and some people here who can even do worse than what the lady did are here condemning her and calling her names.

When a man and a woman find themselves under such an environment, anything can happen as it takes the grace of God for either of them to resist doing silly things.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by ejay84(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
U say u guys virtually share everytin togeda,so I figure in d spirit of sharing,u also share her man.wats d big deal?all na sharing.wen u sef marry,she go share ur hubby wit u.all join madea.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by forhereyesonly: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by idihcoben: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Dr. Love

How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by franco3075q(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Nice script, whn do we start acting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.