Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

#DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (19449 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am sorry did you mentioned where in the bible that said MEN HAVE RIGHT TO ASSERT AUTHORITY AND SUPERIORITY OVER WOMEN? We both agree that it said in the bible that WIVES submit to thy husbands...BUT WHERE DID IT SAY MEN HAVE RIGHT TO ASSERT AUTHORITY AND SUPERIORITY OVER WOMEN MR. MBJ Take your time...I will wait!

well to assert authority simply means to ENFORCE what the Bible demands from wives.

And because a RELIGIOUS BOOK SAID SUBMIT TO THY HUSBANDS...it applies to everyone INCLUDING NON-RELIGIOUS FOLKS!!!!! ABSURDITY!

again, read my earlier post, i said "IF" people want to use the Bible as the supreme judge....... so we are talking of Christians here, for Muslimas it is even WORST!

LMAO@everybody knows....there are people who never met a homosexual couple let alone know anything about them. I have homosexual friends and they do not call each other kings and queens. Stop making up shit!

ok then, if you say so!

Don't confuse drag queens...which are entertainers to the make up of homosexual relationships!

I work with the loudest tutti frutti on earth and he confirmed that in all g.ay r/ship there is a king and a queen.

Oh that right MBJ...You know every divorced couples and YOU WERE THERE WHEN EACH OF THEM WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE PROCESS! I can't argue with someone who WITNESSED IT ALL! grin grin grin grin grin
If anyone would believe that a submissive woman will NEVER BE DIVORCED IS MORE FOOLISH THAN YOU!

did they even have divorce in old days?!

One more thing....the world is predominantly ran by MEN and yet WE GOT MORE PROBLEMS THAN yeast infections! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thats because they spend most of their time trying to control Indepenedent women, instead of focussing on whats important in this world, lol!
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by ayobase(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mr. Moderator, very thoughtful of you.
Panel of Judges, you did the most tasking of this programme. You are well appreciated. Like somebody was asking to be excused the next time. Tasking and time demanding indeed.
To Co-debaters, Im glad we came on board and finished it. We just added beauty to the romance section.
My opponents, its very tasking countering you, but Im glad I didn't back out and off, especially to Mrs. Chima, the last straw that put me in the shade.
Don8, my team mate, you did your best, we all did our best. I should be the one complaining!
MrBrownJay, thanks for putting the team on the brink. MrBrownJay multiplied by 3 would have done better justice.
You did it!
green-die, your advise is noted.
10000000 likes!
Audience, thank you!
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by greedie1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
ayobase: Mr. Moderator, very thoughful of you.
Panel of Judges, you did the most tasking of this programme. You are well appreciated. Like somebody was asking to be excused the next time. Tasking and time demanding indeed.
To Co-debaters, Im glad we came on board and finished it. We just added beauty to the romance section.
My opponents, its very tasking countering you, but Im glad I didn't back out and off, especially to Mrs. Chima, the last straw that put me in the shade.
Don8, my team mate, you did your best, we all did our best. I should be the one complaining!
MrBrownJay, thanks for putting the team on the brink. MrBrownJay multiplied by 3 would have done better justice.
You did it!
10000000 likes!
Audience, thank you!
its gree-die and thanks.... Btw, i like the dimensions u brought into d debate
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dont8(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Are you sure your husband is a man
Oh, you're the one asserting authority at home, I beg you, dont teach my wife nonsense cheesy
Mrs.Chima:

I will get my hubby to make us fish stew and pounded yams. wink wink wink

Darling, why will I abandon you? Dont listen to Mr(s). Chima's advise, she want to wreck our home cheesy
ijebabe:
Even better! cheesy
See how dont8 abandoned his family because of debate. I'll have your time later angry
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dont8(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
gree-die:

its gree-die and

You and the other judges did a good job, welldone. Also, your advice is noted by me, as this was my first time of debating, either writen or spoken.
Btw, just curious about your name, lol
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dont8(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thanks buddy, its nice having you in my team.

ayobase:

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by ayobase(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
gree-die:

its gree-die and thanks.... Btw, i like the dimensions u brought into d debate
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Oct 17, 2012
dont8: Are you sure your husband is a man
Oh, you're the one asserting authority at home, I beg you, dont teach my wife nonsense cheesy

Darling, why will I abandon you? Dont listen to Mr(s). Chima's advise, she want to wreck our home cheesy

Don't worry about my home...we would be celebrating 50 years while you sign your fifth divorce decree. wink Marriage is definitely for the faint hearted! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima(f): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2012
ayobase: Mr. Moderator, very thoughtful of you.
You did it!
10000000 likes!
Audience, thank you!

It was my pleasure to educate you. Go forth and sin no more! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima(f): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

well to assert authority simply means to ENFORCE what the Bible demands from wives.

again, read my earlier post, i said "IF" people want to use the Bible as the supreme judge....... so we are talking of Christians here, for Muslimas it is even WORST!

ok then, if you say so!

I work with the loudest tutti frutti on earth and he confirmed that in all g.ay r/ship there is a king and a queen.

did they even have divorce in old days?!

thats because they spend most of their time trying to control Indepenedent women, instead of focussing on whats important in this world, lol!

You still lying! grin grin grin Give it up boo boo...you know you drowned! kiss kiss kiss kiss

So by your own admission...the gays YOU KNOW have a king and queen relationship but A MAN IS WILLING TO BE QUEEN AND LET ANOTHER MAN ASSERT AUTHORITY AND SUPERIORITY OVER HIM?!!!!

In that case that now supports the fact that men don't just assert authority and superiority over women ALSO QUEENISH MEN!

OXYMORONIC TO THE 200TH DEGREE! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dubem3(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I forgot some people need visuals...2 opposing members were PLACED VS 1 supporting member PLACED. GOT IT? undecided

This wasn't an individual debate...if it was then it would have been Person 1 vs Person 2 not opposing TEAM vs supporting TEAM. As the moderator stated...RED TEAM WON. Get over it.

Secondly...okay you had the most points by 2 points pass Uj? Is that a huge feat? No. You act like you had 100 points pass Uj! grin grin grin I sure did get bronze and I was hitting my opponents HARD and they didn't place on the podium! Even when they fed off what you wrote! grin grin grin grin grin grin

ahn ahn now!!!
wetin sef?
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Tgr8t4all(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2012
[quote author=Tgr8t4all]Pls to d mature & well learned people, my friend share his boding wit me yesterday, he told me dat His male organ is smaller to his age. He told me dis cos he alway ve misundastadin wit his girl, wen eva I ask him wat dey are all abt he wil said ntin. Nt until d girl, to him if he did nt do sometin abt it,she wil live him & expose evry tin to al his frds. so d guy said b4 she live or begging to expose him dat he shud share it wit me if @all I can help. Pls if dere any drugs he can take or any precaution he shud take? Pls your pieces of advice can make him appy
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Tgr8 why don't u ask those in the health section.
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by greedie1(f): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2012
thanks
dont8:

You and the other judges did a good job, welldone. Also, your advice is noted by me, as this was my first time of debating, either writen or spoken.
[b]Btw, just curious about your name[ /b], lol
grin tongue...greeeee---dieeee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / How Men Think In A Relationship / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.