Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

#DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (19448 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dont8(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2012

My name is dont8, all protocol duly observed...

I'm here to add to what my 'Teammates' have said so far.

I'll start with the cliche that says, give a woman an inch and she will take a mile, in that regard, the man has to assert his authority/superioty in the relationship, if that relationship is to work. We all know that two captains cannot be in a ship or else, it turns Titanic and it will capsize and hit a brickwall.

What feminist apologists and the male in the opposing team dont realise is that, for a relationship/marriage to work, the woman has to be a sheep, that is, she must be submissive and obedient at the same time, so she knows who the boss is.

What baffles me nowadays is that the church is condoning what the bible frowns /teaches concerning women in the church, because they're not even allow to talk in places of worship, but remain silent and if need be for them to talk, they have to talk to the man she's sitting with, this shows how God views the importance of man's authority towards women generally.

But I must say, asserting authority is not same as, bullying, harrassing or intimidating towords women, but to control her exccesiveness and must be submissive for her own good.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by skydeep(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
---
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by DExplorer1: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Let me quickly make this clear, that you are to post your content without acknowledging ANY opposition UNTIL you are paired in the NEXT round. Thank you!
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by cowgurl: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
A man should assert his ‘superiority/authority’ in a relationship.
**Laughs**
Contextual definition of the word superiority,
a•A man who gets abusive on a woman, verbally, physically or otherwise.
b•A man who feels he can sway in a wrong direction and expects his woman to kiss him and say ‘ am proud of you boo’.
c.A man who makes decisons without talking things through with his woman.
d•A wimp.
e•A man with a diick.
Men have been diagnosed to have a condition called, superiority complex (a strong and unreasonable belief that they are better or more important than women, hence their urge to look down on any woman.
(Cowgurl, 2012.)

Good evening to you all,
Am here to write against the motion, A man should assert his superiority/authority in a relationship, pardon me to go with [b]a man should assert his superiority in a relationship[/b]instead.

An unwanted air of over-confident is born when a man assert his supposed superiority complex in his relationship, he goes about his dealings feeling he can do or say as he well pleases and in turn he ends up disrespecting or abusing his woman, and I say a loud No to this act of superiority, on the ground that a man is suppose to communicate love and respect to his woman and the woman likewise.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by skydeep(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
Let me quickly make this clear, that you are to post your content without acknowledging ANY opposition UNTIL you are paired in the NEXT round. Thank you!
oops! Sorry. My bad undecided
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Chei, this debate make sense oo...i wish i was one of the debaters...i can't wait for the politics section debate to officially kick off.

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nuttin to say.....before i cos wahala.
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima1(f): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva: Chei, this debate make sense oo...i wish i was one of the debaters...i can't wait for the politics section debate to officially kick off.

You wouldn't have anything good to say.

2 Likes

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Afam4eva(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You wouldn't have anything good to say.
Why? I'm very good in family matters...
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dont8(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
You're bullying my network already cheesy
skydeep:
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by UjSizzle(f): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Did Nepa have to pick now of all times to cut power?!?! Mtcheeeew
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by skydeep(f): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
dont8: You're bullying my network already cheesy
save the best for last cool
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima1(f): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Why? I'm very good in family matters...

I have read your views on family matters...and I plead the fifth.
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
The supporting team aren't showing their logos oo...tis gettn late
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by DExplorer1: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
skydeep:
Addressed to all debaters, please. Thank you!
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by kokoye(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
Honorable Kokoye the observer humbly observing....
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
kokoye: Honorable Kokoye the observer humbly observing....
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I hope i have educated you well. wink
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by solomon111(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Waoh!!
Cool and interesting points of views.
Thumbs up to all the debaters.
Looking at the way,this debate is going,it proves that the political section debate would be a battle-field.
I am earnestly looking forward to the up-coming mind-blowing exchange of political ideas and idiosyncracies.
Meanwhile, let me pick your guys brains.
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by MrsChima1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Go Team Opposition! Dominate! Destroy! Attack! angry angry angry angry angry

(hits a back flip and forward flip into a split)

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by erniok(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Where are the MIB(men in blue) abi afraid dey catch dem?
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dont8(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, just like Obama undecided
skydeep:
save the best for last cool
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by ayobase(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Omo, see debate o...so na so e go dey?
Me even dey anticipate for the second round method!
Make I go compute mine o!
Haaa...people dey para here o!
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by skydeep(f): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
dont8: Yeah, just like Obama undecided
whatever undecided
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by jaybee3(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nice one guys
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
dont8:

My name is dont8, all protocol duly observed...

I'm here to add to what my 'Teammates' have said so far.

I'll start with the cliche that says, [size=18pt]give a woman an inch and she will take a mile, in that regard, the man has to assert his authority/superioty in the relationship[/size], .

What feminist apologists and the male in the opposing team dont realise is that, [size=18pt]for a relationship/marriage to work, the woman has to be a sheep, that is, she must be submissive and obedient at the same time, so she knows who the boss is.[/size]

What baffles me nowadays is that the church is condoning what the bible frowns /teaches concerning women in the church, [size=18pt]because they're not even allow to talk in places of worship, but remain silent and if need be for them to talk, they have to talk to the man she's sitting with,[/size]
this shows how God views the importance of man's authority towards women generally.

Excellent points, I hope you extend these teachings to your daughters

1 Like

Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Wislet(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
oh! Some beautiful deliveries from some wonderful brains!
This contest is beautiful. First one I'm really enjoying.
Solid, well-thought-out deliveries.
More power to your elbows, debaters.
Re: #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ by Nnekacherry: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Team Opposition!
All the wayyyyy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / How Men Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.