Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31337 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
qubie: nooo!
u're not cheap o.
ur jst xploring ursef
absolutely correct
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ayabunmi(f): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

You Know the answer, you are just waiting for someone to tell you "it's a lie, you've been a good girl"
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
mamaxxx: cryY'all should take it easy on me jooor!!
easy on u? ur labour go easy mehn...d baby would defo b out in 1.5 secs.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
^^^
Idowu, abeg leave the girl jorh she likes blokous and she goes for it
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by eedrees(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
easy on u? ur labour go easy mehn...d baby would defo b out in 1.5 secs.
LMAO..less than 1.5 sec sef
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Ezegozie(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

you are not ashamed of yourself, you are not only cheap, YOU ARE A SEX MANIAC
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ezegozie:

you are not ashamed of yourself, you are not only cheap, YOU ARE A SEX MANIAC
And you are better because?

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Yahayablessing(f): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Babe na wa o,you are not even ashamed of urself,wel tell any man you hav slept wit 15 men and see if he wil marry you,even if he wil, he wil neva respect you as a wife,trash
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
15 men? My dear you are too much. More powers to your elbow grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yahaya blessing: Babe na wa o,you are not even ashamed of urself,wel tell any man you hav slept wit 15 men and see if he wil marry you,even if he wil, he wil neva respect you as a wife,trash

And your point is.... She should continue but lie about it or stop and stick to one person Because the situation cannot be reversed grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by candieangel12(f): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Babes no worry, ur number is not high. I know females with higher numbers than that. My bestfriend is engaged and she lost count after her 32nd partner, granted she lost her virginity when she was 11. Anyways don't listen to sum NLs that are pretenders. Do you joor!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by GoldenLady1: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
tpia@:

the women are sexually active- i doubt anything can be changed about that.

just come to terms with it like the western world has done.

Trust me the average person here in "the western world" considers this a high number especially for a woman. Most just won't tell the woman that. The majority (male and female) would definitely consider the woman loose or easy.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
eedrees:
LMAO..less than 1.5 sec sef
hehehhe! o ga gan ooo!!!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^^
Idowu, abeg leave the girl jorh she likes blokous and she goes for it
mo ti gbo oo! mo ti fi le ko ma skoda.shebi her own no get meter, time will tell. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by wonlasewonimi: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Seriously, you are on the low side. With so many nyanshings on 2go alone...some girls would be clocking 200 before they are 25.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by sanchez4eva: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hypocrites and Liars everywhere....The girls commenting and running their mouths cannot even count the men they have phucked with...About 60 different d.icks with varying sizes and length don sama una toto finish yet u ar here judging d op...The guys wey dey do anyhow 4 here, 15 girls in one year na small tin for us..why una dy yab d poster...E no good to dey promiscuous but make we no dy do lyk say na we holy pass...Poster if u want to increase d number of men I dey here dy wait u..

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
candieangel12: Babes no worry, ur number is not high. I know females with higher numbers than that. My bestfriend is engaged and she lost count after her 32nd partner, granted she lost her virginity when she was 11. Anyways don't listen to sum NLs that are pretenders. Do you joor!

pls tell them cos they aren't different from her.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
mo ti gbo oo! mo ti fi le ko ma skoda.shebi her own no get meter, time will tell. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If e no get meter, how she take know the number?

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
nahhh u just have a high sex drive..keep going grin grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Allwell(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR: lol...the Stiffmeister was right after all: "When a girl tells you she's slept with x no. of men, multiply x by 3, and you'll get something close to the real figure."

Check this out:

5 x 3 = 15.

Tada! Rocket science...lol
lol...american pie. It's the rule of 3.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Well the only thing ℓ̊ can tell U̶̲̥̅̊ is to change . By the way there's what is called secondary virginity and by the way everyone has a past .if he's the right person he would marry U̶̲̥̅̊ just learn to s̤̥̈̊ɑ̷̜̌̋γ̲̣̣̥ the truth. Imagine if he finds out later
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
If e no get meter, how she take know the number?
hehehehhe!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hehehehhe!
Na true na
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hehehehhe!
Na true na
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Okontami: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
@OP, Mennnnn...OBO E TI TRY. Me am not better o, cos I don yansh over 300 Puccys, but its a man's world of double standard. Men can do it , you cant. A key that opens all locks is a master key, but a lock that can be opened by all keys is a useless lock. Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Sapphire86(f): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
Makes me remember the movie 'what's your number'. I wont judge you girl but personally 5 is too high a number for me. But i'd rather you told ur hubby/fiance the truth cuz it has a way of rearing its ugly head.
Enjoy.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by oshinade(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Op u r lucky u can count, most girls ur age can't even remember how many, sex is made to be enjoyed and ur state of mind actually matters, u can only be cheap if u accept ur figure is too high, to some 15 in 4yrs is a very good count. Its a state of mind dear, no female is cheap unless she accepts she is based on circumstances she finds herself in. #kpin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Ikmomentum(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
God have mercy on u,what were u thinking!..U lost ur virginity@22 and u've committed fornication more than those who started b4 u and who are still younger than u...Jox repent O..u are not cheap but u are a sex freak
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by slimyem: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
So many hypocrites on this thread...
A male friend was doing a reminisce on the number of girls he had slept with recently and he counted 42...
Some other guy was bragging of about 120 or more...some of whom he would not even recognise or remember their names if he sees them...
The guys go all around sowing their oats and expect to end up with a decent woman....funny!!
@op...you are really on a fast track and you've got to slow down...
That you are even ashamed to tell your present boyfriend the real number should tell you something's wrong with it..
There's no reward for this sport and the numbers you are rolling by...
You are only as cheap as you paint yourself to be..
Goodluck to you as you choose to make better choices henceforth!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
So many Hypocrites,Double Standards and Sexists here that it sickens me, OP to be frank its your life, you can do whatever you want with it, but my advice i think you should slow it, wait.................a min 15 guys that's kinda little to be honest, got a friend who's way beyond that, as long as you are not a terrible and deceitful person. most guys on NL got some complex and can only get over it by bashing others or making fun of people.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by niggadee(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
do u want more? bring that fanny 2 my yard and i will sort it out
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.