Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17576 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2012
@Shymmex, the qualifying match bw Spain & France, ended 1 - 1.

@discussions so far, Shymmex you are really enlightening souls, carry on bros smiley

@Vivian, I repeat, u are an epitome of virtue, excellent upbringing, good moral conduct, & most importantly, you are a realist & not a theorist who just talk to impress. you talk the talk, u say the truth that always hurts. God made woman to complement man, for man to adore & respect, but not for her to be equal to man in all things, never.

I asked feminists, what about war periods, will there also be gender-equality or is it just during merriment & monetary issues Feminists, are u ready to go to war on a 50-50 military contribution ?

Why I laugh at all these feminists, what if man says, to hell with gender-equality, what would u do with men dominating every affairs of life, from politics to name it? Even when a woman is in head of politics, look well, a man installed her & somewhere pressing the remote, cnt all these tell you that nature didn't made woman to be equal to man

Like Vivian rightfully explained, gender-equality was for those things she explained, I am so amazed she knows this much, while others think she is dumb, that girl is smart & intelligent. Intelligence is not being wild & unruly, but being smart & knowing your limits, Vivian knows her limits as a woman, & believe it or not, if Vivian is like this in real life, she will end up with the best husband, so I pray for her & any other virtuous woman here reading this.

Any woman brainwashed by the feminist ideology always end up:

1. Single, unhappy & unruly
2. Always nagging & angry with everyone around her.
3. Family don't often cherish them cos they live wayward lives
4. End up single mothers, & infesting the world with immoralities & crime which they easily propagate in their children & ignorant followers
5. They grow old easily, wrinkled skin due to daily unhappiness resulting from fighting vanity war

etc.

A virtuous woman is never a slave, she is valued, respected & loved by real men. Men worship the ground she walks on, yes they do. Men don't ever joke with her cos she understands who she is & why she was created & for that men sacrifice a lot to protect, & make her look like a queen while frustrate the unruly feminists women.

Vivian, pls keep up ur good manner, character & conduct, God is with you, real men understand who u are, & they are out there smiling & applauding you. If you are like this in real life, then you are what every man dreams to have & not an unruly woman who only breaks home to satisfy her feminist ideologies.

All feminists ends up unhappy & single for life, & if they ever marry at all by chance, they always end up divorced & unruly forever!
Re: Sex Differences by Tgr8t4all(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2012
DailyNews: @Shymmex, the qualifying match bw Spain & France, ended 1 - 1.

@discussions so far, Shymmex you are really enlightening souls, carry on bros smiley

@Vivian, I repeat, u are an epitome of virtue, excellent upbringing, good moral conduct, & most importantly, you are a realist & not a theorist who just talk to impress. you talk the talk, u say the truth that always hurts. God made woman to complement man, for man to adore & respect, but not for her to be equal to man in all things, never.

I asked feminists, what about war periods, will there also be gender-equality or is it just during merriment & monetary issues Feminists, are u ready to go to war on a 50-50 military contribution ?

Why I laugh at all these feminists, what if man says, to hell with gender-equality, what would u do with men dominating every affairs of life, from politics to name it? Even when a woman is in head of politics, look well, a man installed her & somewhere pressing the remote, cnt all these tell you that nature didn't made woman to be equal to man

Like Vivian rightfully explained, gender-equality was for those things she explained, I am so amazed she knows this much, while others think she is dumb, that girl is smart & intelligent. Intelligence is not being wild & unruly, but being smart & knowing your limits, Vivian knows her limits as a woman, & believe it or not, if Vivian is like this in real life, she will end up with the best husband, so I pray for her & any other virtuous woman here reading this.

Any woman brainwashed by the feminist ideology always end up:

1. Single, unhappy & unruly
2. Always nagging & angry with everyone around her.
3. Family don't often cherish them cos they live wayward lives
4. End up single mothers, & infesting the world with immoralities & crime which they easily propagate in their children & ignorant followers
5. They grow old easily, wrinkled skin due to daily unhappiness resulting from fighting vanity war

etc.

A virtuous woman is never a slave, she is valued, respected & loved by real men. Men worship the ground she walks on, yes they do. Men don't ever joke with her cos she understands who she is & why she was created & for that men sacrifice a lot to protect, & make her look like a queen while frustrate the unruly feminists women.

Vivian, pls keep up ur good manner, character & conduct, God is with you, real men understand who u are, & they are out there smiling & applauding you. If you are like this in real life, then you are what every man dreams to have & not an unruly woman who only breaks home to satisfy her feminist ideologies.

All feminists ends up unhappy & single for life, & if they ever marry at all by chance, they always end up divorced & unruly forever!
[quote author=Tgr8t4all]Pls to d mature & well learned people, my friend share his boding wit me yesterday, he told me dat His male organ is smaller to his age. He told me dis cos he alway ve misundastadin wit his girl, wen eva I ask him wat dey are all abt he wil said ntin. Nt until d girl, to him if he did nt do sometin abt it,she wil live him & expose evry tin to al his frds. so d guy said b4 she live or begging to expose him dat he shud share it wit me if @all I can help. Pls if dere any drugs he can take or any precaution he shud take? Pls your pieces of advice can make him appy

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Sex Differences by claremont(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
sanb: Are you for real mate? Your quote “Men are cheaters by nature, even science and evolution has proven that monogamy amongst the male human species is a misnomer” Where did you get the proof from or are you the one that conducted the research? No MAN AND I REPEAT NO MAN was born with the word cheat written on his fore head or in his blood. A man cheats because he wants to cheat. A good man is the one that would allow his self-control instinct kick in when the temptation arises for him to cheat and whether you like it or not, that’s the plain truth. Note, not all men engage in the cheating game...

Your quote “it will be better for the female-folk to UNDERSTAND that cheating is innate in all men” understand what if I may ask ...THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS CHEATING HURTS AND BREAKS THE TRUST BARRIER. When this occurs, I see no reason why the relationship should continue from either the man or woman’s side of things. If the man or woman either decides to forgive or not to, it’s their choice and not because it’s what needs to be done... cool

Take it or leave it, but there is a science behind cheating which clearly proves that males are more predisposed to cheat than females. Male human species have a natural predisposition to spread their genes as far wide as possible, even the old testament Bible clearly supports cheating...this is the reason I said earlier that science and evolution has shown that cheating is innate. Does this mean that all men cheat?! Hell No. We have culturally adapted to a monogamous way of life even though we are not made for that.

A school of rational thought have argued that most modern marriages break up due to the inability of a party to accept the cheating pattern of the other party. They have also posited that a solution could be if females recognise that cheating is innate in males, and also understand that there is a wide difference between s-ex on the side and s-ex in the context of a stable relationship. The conclusion is that a man doesn't cheat because he dislikes his partner, he cheats because he is only trying to satisfy a primordial craving for s-ex. Cheating can actually be argued to be a sign of love for his partner! grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 18, 2012
-
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2012
Its so quiet here, I thought the thread was locked
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2012
I wonder why, in 2012, some people are still talking about submissive women. The video of those domestically abused women that came out some weeks back, weren't they submissive? My grandmother was submissive and I refuse to hear stories about her tumultuous marriage to my grandfather as they are heartbreaking. Being submissive doesn't mean you should be treated like you're lower than dirt. Cheating is considered abuse. It's emotional abuse.

Do all men cheat? No. Do all women cheat? No. Should cheating be tolerated? No. It shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. Why? Because we deserve better. If a woman holds herself in low regard, she will be treated like someone of lower class. The same goes for men. Whether it's easy or not to leave an abusive relationship is a topic for another day.

All this talk of men being predisposed to cheat, or science proving so? Since when did Nigerians go according to science? Last time I checked, all na God. Very convenient for some of you to forget your Bibles and religions and go according to science. When scientists start proving that homosexuality isn't a choice, you'll remember your Bibles again. Some of you are no different than those politicians who copy the US, but when you hold them accountable to their decisions like Americans try to do, they'll be the first to remind you that this is Nigeria. Hypocrisy is a disease.

To answer the OP's question: what I've learned from my personal experience is that some men have fragile egos. I'm not generalizing, so no one should attack me. They can do anything to you, and many women are strong and can handle the abuse. When a woman becomes vocal or decides to verbally abuse him back? That same guy who's been puffing his chest can become broken and hold that thing against you. Some of them can abuse you in very different manners and not have the capability of comprehending what exactly they're putting you through.

There was a girl I knew at my former college who was dating a guy. He was wicked to her. Called her names, flirted with study partners. He was physical on her a few times too. One day she got angry and called him stupidd and the guy went into a rage. This one I saw. It was freakin hilarious. You cannot compare the word she called him to everything he put her through for nearly two years. Disclaimer: not all men are like this. Na example.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz.

Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us.
Read this Ogugua cheesy

vivian chinaza:

If your definition of "empowerment" is rubbing shoulders with men, then you are an empty coward.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, I disagree with that. Just as there are some feminists giving myself and others a bad name, there are some yeye alpha males giving some men bad reputations lol.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 5:38am On Oct 19, 2012
**pulls Sholly by her right ear**
How many time will I tell you to leave these people alone? They won't change so stop this
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: **pulls Sholly by her right ear**
How many time will I tell you to leave these people alone? They won't change so stop this
ouch!! u pulled it too hard!!

btw, I just wanted Ogugua to read it. I thought she'll find it funny grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 5:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

You want Vivian to come and say the both of you are not just feminists now but lesbians?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
You want Vivian to come and say the both of you are not just feminists now but lesbians?
hehehehehahaha.....Ogugua might just find me attractive lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

You know I don't laugh at nonsense. Make Vivian come. I dey wait lol.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
See all these "western" educated babes oo. Don't you know our "culture" forbids it?
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

You know I don't laugh at nonsense. Make Vivian come. I dey wait lol.
This will not end well
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
This will not end well

Ayam 9ice.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Ayam 9ice.
I did not say you are not. But how about others?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I did not say you are not. But how about others?

I get odeshi.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

I don't come out to defend just anyone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't come out to defend just anyone cheesy
Vivian is here.
**Grabs a bucket of pop-corn**
Let the ganesh begin
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin...............some kids are empty skulls that they don't understand a mere expression. grin grin grin, who said a woman should tolerate abusive marriage or relationship or a male bully? Are women abused because of their submissions? They are bullies out there, both men and women and they need help! Where has it been proven that a sub missive woman is always abused. If you grandfather abused your grandmother, he is simply a bully!

Submission does not mean taking bullshit from a man, no staying inactive in a relationship! My mum is a submissive woman, did my dad abuse her? NO! Is she active in the relationship? Yes! Does she recognise that the man is the head of the family and submit to his leadership? Yes! Does she air her opinions and suggestions? Which must be considered? Yes! In a very disrespectful manner so that the her husband will be constantly reminded that he's got a competitor as a wife? Hell no! And this is also the case with every woman( I repeat woman) I have come in contact with.

I'm a no nonsense lady, I can't be bullied by a man, or insulted by a man, when a man wrongs me I call his attention to it. He will recognise his deeds and apologise. If its something I would seek redress, I will definitely do it. But if your definition is when a guy wrongs you, you insult him first or slap him (like sholly constantly does on here), he won't see the wrong he did, this action might double your problems, he might beat u up before he realises his wrongs in the first place. You sue him fine, who has bruises all over her body, you!

So for a woman to be with a man, and be in peace, she requires submission! A man can NEVER submit to you. Rather he will love you and treat you like a woman unless he is a bully, then you get him help ASAP! Yes, its beastful for a man to beat a woman, but its stu.pidity for a woman to intentionally provoke a man to beat her.

Like I always say, feminists are the most confused and frustrated girls on earth (let me no use the word "woman"wink, they say they are equal to men, yet they want to be treated as a woman. grin grin grin grin.

Yes, I believe what a man can do a woman can equally do "some of it" better.

Now I'm my opinion, I think if women would go back to the status quo (being who they were created to be), it will restore sanity to our society, our marriages, our children! Men and women can be never be completely the same, equality or not!

I might not be abroad, but I know 70% of what goes on there family wise (of course I'm a family person), and I know some western girls are still abused in their relationship or marriages, my dearest Withney Houston a perfect example, was she not a woman who a man couldn't put down? But she married a bully!

As a woman, when u are choosing, chose right! If you marry a bully, you will be abused! Feminists or not! Submitting to your husband does not make you weak! Being a wife to him does not make you weak!

Rubbing shoulders with men is a mere expression (I wonder why you don't understand it despite you Harvard training), it doesn't not mean you shouldn't contest election against a man, or you shouldn't practice a male dominated profession. But can you stand up to a man in physical combat? grin grin grin

Men are like lizard, women are like rats.......when a rat swims with a lizard, a lizard dries up first and the rat grin grin grin of course cold go kill am!

Cheating is bad! But when a man cheats his dignity is not questioned, this is a practical truth! But when a woman cheats, her dignity is questioned! When a man and a woman have s3x, what goes in a the mind of a woman differs from what goes in the mind of a man. When a guy sleeps around, he is referred to as a player, when a woman sleeps around she is a LovePeddler! A man can sleep with 100 women, when he wants to settle down that will not be in question even if you knew, but when a woman sleeps with hundred men 90% of men will run away upon hearing this.

The truth is woman pay graver price whenever the sin or adultery and fornication is concerned.......

A man can hold you in high esteem, but once he sleeps with you he moves on to another target, but when a woman sleeps with her man she tends to love him the more.

I can go on and on but.......menh I don tire.....

I didn't make it this way babes, I just simply understood the way it works.

Most women cheat simply because their spouses cheat! And I said, I'd rather break up with a man than cheat!

Do all men cheat? No!......but just 10% of men.

I dislike men that cheat, but I hate women that cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2012
Still throwing more light so that kids will understand, using people in the western world.......grin grin

Bobby Brown and Withney did drugs together, but withney took the hit more than Bobby, which all celebrities commented on including Celine Dion!

Kim k is despised by people especially the American becos of her lifestyle, yea she is seen as a person who doesn't uphold the values and dignity of women.........but there are plenty of hollywood baddest boys who still gain people's respect!

J.Lo is equally seen as hollywood ashi cos of her marital failures.......and her likes for younger men grin grin grin, oh well she is a success career wise.

Sophia Bush (Tree Hills Brooke Davies) leaves tongues wagging cos she has dated many of her co-stars, married Chad Murray Micheal, dated James Lafferty and Nicholas..........her relationship pattern made waves. Now actually Chad cheated on her, the press knew but it didn't make waves.

Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods cheated on their wives, they made front pages, divorce attorney lobbied (yea because of what they will gain from the divorce), the women were beyond hurt (ofcourse I will be hurt), but they stood by their cheating husbands. Don't even say its becos of money cos it would have been a win win situation. Now have you wondered what the situation would have been if we reversed it?

Lean Rimes or whatever her name is (A singer) cheated on her husband..........he divorced her.

I'm not a football fan, but I know there were 2 friends (guys) who almost lost it on the football pitch becos one slept with the other one's ex girlfriend o. Imagine how his ego took it!

grin grin grin grin its good for a woman to know her place in the family and society at large but do it with dignity, without bringing your man down! Men like to rule, no man will ever be with a woman who constantly challenges him. Letting in a man be in charge won't hurt! It doesn't make you weak either! Its only a bully that will abuse that honour.

Now let's examine these two Nigerian women! Ngozi Okonji Iwela and Allison Madueke...........I really came to understand these women during the subsidy regime.

Mrs. Madueke brought so much anger in the mind of Nigerians especially the people protesting with her rudeness. A man advise GEJ on national television and I quote "if you want to win this course, hide Allison Madueke" I watched her on Town Hall meeting on petrol Deregulation or whatever they call it.

But Ngozi, God bless that woman! When she talks you listen, she is mild yet firm! She took her time to answer every little question (sometimes provoking) thrown at her. I followed her on facebook, I admired her humility, even when she was insulted, she still took time to explain how things work! Now these are the kind of women I respect! These are the kind of women people respect! She inspires me, and a lot of ladies. I'm a beautiful woman but if I can be that powerful yet humble? Oh God pls help me.

grin grin grin I'm not an advocate of women battery, no! Men around me know me, know my strength and what I stand for, yet they respect me! Has any man laid a finger on me before? Hell no! Although my dad did.

If being an empowered and "equality" woman is what sholly displays here? then I grin grin grin grin grin at her.

What she displays on here is lack of home training.........GBAM!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2012
Is a key better or more important than a lock? Is a lock more vital than its key? No. They compliment each other. There are some things that a woman brings to a relationship and/or family that a man cannot, and vice versa. Marriages and relationships have to be a team effort in order to endure life's obstacles. That includes mutual respect and mutual responsibilities.

I don't believe in gender roles. Biologically, men and women have their duties, but apart from that, all is game. Why? Because gender roles are social constructs. That's how the public views men and women. I do not plan on living my life based on how society deems it fit. I can work and he can stay home and cook. He can work and I can stay home and cook. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that there is a mutual understanding and respect for both. Marriage is a team effort. Some men like to take this submission thing to the wrongest of levels. I won't give them that chance. I know my self-worth. If someone can't cope with that and thinks I'm too "western" or independent, then no problem. I'll find someone else. I don't have to submit to a man to be treated like a woman. If I respect myself as a woman and treat others with that same respect, then I think I've earned the right to be treated as a woman.

How would you know 70% of what goes on abroad family wise? I'm abroad and don't know up to 70%. Do you know how much 70% of abroad is?
Whitney Houston is not a perfect example. People are very biased with her issue. She was no angel and proved to be quite the instigator in her reality show with her ex-husband.

I don't think women marry men with prior knowledge of them being bullies. "Wife" and "submitting" are not synonyms.

Women are not a weaker species. Because some men are larger and stronger than some women doesn't mean women are weak. Do keep in mind that the physical pain women endure during childbirth is more than the human body can bare. I think the human body can bare up to 45 units of pain, and during childbirth, women endure about 57 units.
Because a man is bigger doesn't mean a woman should live in fear. Living in fear is a person's loss of control in any situation. Maybe you like to live in fear, but I would recommend it to no one.

Lizard and rats?

A man's dignity isn't questioned because women don't question it. Who's fault is that? Women. I don't tolerate cheating. It's one of the most abominable and repulsive things anyone can do, truly. However, cheating is as wrong as someone makes it. Life is simply what you make of it.
People close to home have cheated. Other friends and family acted like it was something that the couple would sort out themselves. I literally tore the house down and went after the man for cheating on his wife and betraying the trust of his two daughters. It took him by surprise as everyone was feigning nice in front of him. He didn't comprehend the magnitude of the ill he had committed until I went off on him. My own uncle. That was also the first time I was reported to elders both home and abroad. I would do it again without thinking though. If you don't tell someone he or she is wrong, that person will remain wrong. If a woman doesn't call out a man/boyfriend/husband for cheating, then he will see no reason to stop.

Do notice that men will call out a woman who sleeps around or cheats. Also, notice that women know that men cheat or have had a promiscuous background and will accept them. This even goes back to men having a universal alliance and women attacking their own. It's fellow men who call men players. It's fellow women who are THE FIRST to call another woman a slut. That's not the kind of society I want my future daughter to be raised. So, I do my part and call a spade a spade.

You may not have made it that way, but you're in no hurry to go against it. The difference is small.

I don't know most women, so I won't say that most cheat because men cheat on them. I will say, however, that there are some women who cheat on men because they're not exciting. Very shallow, but I have seen Cheaters before. Often times, women cheat on the good guys who are loyal, busy working, and keeping a roof over their heads because she doesn't get enough attention. Often times, men cheat because they think they can get away with it. Often times, it's submissive women who let them get away with it. Women shouldn't let them get away with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.