Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17572 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
claremont: Men are cheaters by nature, even science and evolution has proven that monogamy amongst the male human species is a misnomer. We all have the innate desire to cheat, what differentiates us is our ability to keep this innate desire in check. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow for some people though. No one here is making excuses for cheating, what we are saying is that it will be better for the female-folk to UNDERSTAND that cheating is innate in all men. Lack of understanding of this simple fact may be a reason why relationships hardly last these days as compared to time past.

Cheating is NOT innate with men. No guy was born with a predisposition to cheat.

A real man don't cheat on a woman he claims he loves, but those guys who cheats are either not satisfied with what they are getting offered at home, or they are just greedy and can't keep their willy in their pants.

However, I do agree that more men cheats than women, and it's more acceptable in society. But as a woman, just because its a known fact that men cheats, does not mean I have to accept or put up with my man cheating on me.

The more we women starts telling men that its okay for them to cheat because they are men, and we know what men are like, the more we are giving them the freedom to disrespect the relationship and the trust in the relationship.

God made Eve for Adam, not Eve and Elizabeth, or Eve, Elizabeth and Jane who is their next door neighbour.

Men cheats. Fact!

But should I condone that awful behaviour? No!

Because if I do, I'll be laying a bad example for my unborn daughter who will see it as okay for a man to cheat on her as he like.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
claremont: Men are cheaters by nature, even science and evolution has proven that monogamy amongst the male human species is a misnomer. We all have the innate desire to cheat, what differentiates us is our ability to keep this innate desire in check. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow for some people though. No one here is making excuses for cheating, what we are saying is that it will be better for the female-folk to UNDERSTAND that cheating is innate in all men. Lack of understanding of this simple fact may be a reason why relationships hardly last these days as compared to time past.

so we should understand and accept it?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Science proved wetin?? Egami oooo, these are speculations boo, don't get it twisted. See as E take write am like sey hin dey talk fact. So men have d innate desire to cheat but women don't?? LMAO!! The foolery!!

@Shymmex: I saw ur dry bot.tom checking out dis thread, I'll catch u later!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
No Shymmex!! You don't want to get it, and it's pretty basic!! Why do we have heroines and who are heroines and the women you mentioned above what are they?? Why are you saying it's d norm??

We make the society Shymmex, that's why we can change our society!! The society is man made and therefore if u challenge what is on ground long enough and stick to ur guns no matter what is thrown @ you, you would effect change! The reason the Nigerian society is the way it is is because of ppl like that silly Vivian girl. Shymmex why do u think ppl were watching as those ABSU boys were burnt, why do you think ppl keep making excuses for the Nigerian government, why do you think marital rape is legal in Nigeria, why do you think women would rather stay in an abusive marriage because they don't want to be tag a divorcee by the society?? Let's start challenging the society, let's start confronting issues that are "dehumanizing", let's do what Nerfetiti and those women above did and see if the society will not bend to our rules. We humans make the rules for the society, we can change the rules. Those women Shymmex did their part in changing the rules!

I missed this post yesterday...

You can't change the 'rule' by engaging in immoral acts... I'm all for improving the society, with positive foreign/modern influence, but adding something that has failed in other cultures, shouldn't be added to ours... We're all human but all the races on this planet have different temperaments and how they adapt to different things... So, certain things that worked for other people won't work for us... That's why we have to make our culture the nucleus of everything we do - our culture radiates our level of consciousness...

The Nigerian society today(based on what I read everywhere) is in a confused state-of-mind - we're lost... We don't know who we want to be and how we want to live - so, you can't blame the ills of the Nigerian society on our culture... It's a mixture of everything wrong with us today!! If our society were sane, and we're governed by our culture - Nigeria would be peaceful and everything would flourish... However, we're in no man's land - lost like the continent of Atlantis... This is also where the ALUU debacle falls in - epitome of everything wrong with our confused state of mind because we're lost souls...

Hell yeah, we make the rules - and if we're to change those rules, we need to change it to our OWN rules, not because other think it's right... However, no matter how we change our rules - it must be within the context of our CULTURE...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
Science proved wetin?? Egami oooo, these are speculation boo, don't get it twisted. See as e take write am like sey hin dey talk fact. So men have d innate desire to cheat but women don't?? LMAO!! The foolery!!

@Shymmex: I saw ur dry bot.tom checking out dis thread, I'll catch u later!

Feminism has no place in Africa... grin

Feminism is the new homoeroticism.... Bwahhahahahhaha
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Feminism has no place in Africa... grin

Feminism is the new homoeroticism.... Bwahhahahahhaha
You know, for once I think I'm just going to ask why??
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
You know, for once I think I'm just going to ask why??

We've got enough on our plates, than to start adding another baggage...

Family is very important in our culture and we can't allow the feminist ideology destroy the black family...

Single-parent household has never worked for us... You live in the West, so, you should know better...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

I missed this post yesterday...

You can't change the 'rule' by engaging in immoral acts... I'm all for improving the society, with positive foreign/modern influence, but adding something that has failed in other cultures, shouldn't be added to ours... We're all human but all the races on this planet have different temperaments and how they adapt to different things... So, certain things that worked for other people won't work for us... That's why we have to make our culture the nucleus of everything we do - our culture radiates our level of consciousness...

The Nigerian society today(based on what I read everywhere) is in a confused state-of-mind - we're lost... We don't know who we want to be and how we want to live - so, you can't blame the ills of the Nigerian society on our culture... It's a mixture of everything wrong with us today!! If our society were sane, and we're governed by our culture - Nigeria would be peaceful and everything would flourish... However, we're in no man's land - lost like the continent of Atlantis... This is also where the ALUU debacle falls in - epitome of everything wrong with our confused state of mind because we're lost souls...

Hell yeah, we make the rules - and if we're to change those rules, we need to change it to our OWN rules, not because other think it's right... However, no matter how we change our rules - it must be within the context of our CULTURE...

I know because you have no argument, u keep on acting like I support females cheating. Olodo Ijebu boy, cheating is not acceptable in any culture but I've already mentioned that earlier. So for the f*ucking last time, the argument is the same standard/criticism should be held for both genders when they cheat. Absurd statements like this:
I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz. Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us.
should not be made.

I know culture is not the major reason for our problems but it's the reason it still exist and we live it. Why?? The Nigerian culture breeds Tribalism, Religion: we put everything in God's hands. We don't do anything because we leave it God, God will save Nigeria. God will fight for us, God this, God that. We don't want to effect change because we are waiting for God to bring change himself. Look @ us, until recently, we couldn't challenge anything.

Feminism shouldn't be foreign, feminism is basic human rights and refusing to be treated as ur equal Shymmex is pure dehumanization, oppression, segregation.....Are u telling me that circumcision, killing of twins, ironing female brea.sts, killing of little kids accused of witchcraft are part of your culture?? Some evil things have been created by men and hv stayed so long because it's "culture". That's how I see feminism, some evil men made the laws which is now existing in our societies. Yes, men made the laws as it was favorable to them, now that women want to challenge what has been imposed on them for years, Y'all are suddenly hyperventilating and having heartaches saying culture this, culture that. When has culture ever been perfect??

Someone told me earlier on this forum that we women allowed the injustice against us by allowing men make the rules and accepting it for what it is. Truly, I somewhat accept this blame. That's why when I see women still in that slave-like mentality trying to take us 200yrs back, I tend to loose it.
Re: Sex Differences by pendo89(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
lol sholly vs shy round 2! grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Spanish guys just broke my heart this night, how could they have messed up like that at the die-minute? Now the French communist will be drinking to stupor tonight, sighs.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

We've got enough on our plates, than to start adding another baggage...

Family is very important in our culture and we can't allow the feminist ideology destroy the black family...

Single-parent household has never worked for us... You live in the West, so, you should know better...

Feminism doesn't destroy homes. You know why it seems that way Shymmex, women who hv been in abusive and terrible relationships suffered in silence. They were told to shut up and don't talk while their husbands spoke. In Nigeria, it's better to stay in a home where u get beaten up by ur man than to be seen as divorcee.

Mothers actually send their daughters back to a home where their husbands constantly abuse them in d name of; if u pray harder, God will come to your aid. Imagine a silly statement made by by Vivian Chinaza; "A woman shouldn't rub shoulders with men". I had a single friend that once asked me in shock that was she supposed to leave her home if her husband continuously beat her?? She didn't even know she had an option to take a stand and walk out of that marriage because it's the job of the woman to keep the marriage together, right?? SMH! Suffer in silence and let's praise the great African culture. Now, don't get it twisted, I love some part of my culture for what it is but I will not be blinded to it's faults.

Women now realize they don't have to take nonsense from no man because they are not inferior to men and deserve to be treated with respect. Now they walk of out of abusive relationships, good-for-nothing couch-sitting-potato-eating-television-watching-crack-selling black men! And y'all just can't deal with it!!

Feminism is purely equal rights(politically, socially and economically) for both genders....that's not too much to ask.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Shymmex did you watched the match so so annoyed.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
pendo89: lol sholly vs shy round 2! grin
LMAO!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
DailyNews: @Shymmex did you watched the match so so annoyed.
watch undecided

btw, do not quote me! angry angry
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
watch undecided

btw, do not quote me! angry angry

cheesy...mission accomplished undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
I know because you have no argument, u keep on acting like I support females cheating. Olodo Ijebu boy, cheating is not acceptable in any culture but I've already mentioned that earlier. So for the f*ucking last time, the argument is the same standard/criticism should be held for both genders when they cheat. Absurd statements like this:
should not be made.

Male sex.ual anatomy is more promiscuous than the female... Our ancestors understood this, hence, why had to create polygamy lol... And it was endorsed by the society!!! Do I agree with cheating? Hell No!! However, I don't think any decent woman should indulge in cheating just because men also do the same... grin

I know culture is not the major reason for our problems but it's the reason it still exist and we live it. Why?? The Nigerian culture breeds Tribalism, Religion: we put everything in God's hands. We don't do anything because we leave it God, God will save Nigeria. God will fight for us, God this, God that. We don't want to effect change because we are waiting for God to bring change himself. Look @ us, until recently, we couldn't challenge anything.

Can you cite any country in the world where there's no tribalism?? I live in the UK and I know the Scots, Irish, and Welsh are 'tribalistic' against the English... In China, Hong Kong Chinese don't really get along with mainland China... Southern France and Northern France don't really get along - and the same with Italy, Spain etc... Abrahamic religions(Christianity and Islam) are foreign to our culture - and that also buttress my point about the evils of foreign ideologies and how they stagnate our level of consciousness vis-a-vis development... If we lived in a sane society, with our culture forming the nucleus of our society - Nigeria won't as messed up as it is...

Feminism shouldn't be foreign, feminism is basic human rights and refusing to be treated as ur equal Shymmex is pure dehumanization, oppression, segregation.....Are u telling me that circumcision, killing of twins, ironing female brea.sts, killing of little kids accused of witchcraft are part of your culture?? Some evil things have been created by men and hv stayed so long because it's "culture". That's how I see feminism, some evil men made the laws which is now existing our societies. Yes, men made the laws as it was favorable to them, not that women want to challenge what has been imposed on them for years, Y'all are suddenly hyperventilating and having heartaches saying culture this, culture that. When has culture ever been perfect??

Stop citing the rubbish you read in books by Eurocentric authors... All the things you referenced happened in certain parts of Africa, not everywhere - and those who practiced would have evolved with time... When they were killing twins in certain parts of Africa, Europeans never used to shower back then(lol) - but haven't they evolved?? When Africans were killing people because of witchcraft, European Christian crusaders were also killing non-believers... When certain Africans were ironing female breasts, Europeans were selling their women as sex slaves... Stop making it seem like Africans are barbaric!!

Someone told me earlier on this forum that we women allowed the injustice against us by allowing men make the rules and accepting it for what it is. Truly, I somewhat accept this blame. That's why when I see women still in that slave-like mentality trying to take us 200yrs back, I tend to loose it.

You and the 'someone' need self-education... You will understand better when you grow older - run away from it now, but it will come back to haunt you in future...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
DailyNews: @Shymmex did you watched the match so so annoyed.

Which match??
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Male sex.ual anatomy is more promiscuous than the female... [b]Our ancestors understood this, hence, why had to create polygamy [/b]lol... And it was endorsed by the society!!! Do I agree with cheating? Hell No!! However, I don't think any decent woman should indulge in cheating just because men also do the same... grin
You just went ahead and proved my point with the part in bold. The males made the laws in the society to satisfy their wants. Women weren't allowed in decision making that formed our society of today. Women also have the innate ability to cheat and the fact that u don't know that cracks me up. grin grin grin You must be a fool to think the only reason women cheat is because men cheat too. Hun, u know little about us females!

Can you cite any country in the world where there's no tribalism?? I live in the UK and I know the Scots, Irish, and Welsh are 'tribalistic' against the English... In China, Hong Kong Chinese don't really get along with mainland China... Southern France and Northern France don't really get along - and the same with Italy, Spain etc... Abrahamic religions(Christianity and Islam) are foreign to our culture - and that also buttress my point about the evils of foreign ideologies and how they stagnate our level of consciousness vis-a-vis development... If we lived in a sane society, with our culture forming the nucleus of our society - Nigeria won't as messed up as it is...

So out of all I said u picked Tribalism and disposed the rest. SMH, U are not even about making sense no more. You just want to win an argument u've already lost from the onset. By bruva, you know about the civil rights movement in the US right?? The only reason I'm singling out Africa is because that's the continent I care about and we both can relate to. Feminism is just or should I say has just been recently accepted in the US. The African culture is not the only culture that upholds any form of segregation, that's a duh statement!! So, telling me about the Scots, Irish, I find silly because I was never making any comparison between cultures. I am talking out the evils of the African culture and in case u don't know boo, "culture" is the same bullsh*t allowing tribalism in those countries.

Stop citing the rubbish you read in books by Eurocentric authors... All the things you referenced happened in certain parts of Africa, not everywhere - and those who practiced would have evolved with time... When they were killing twins in certain parts of Africa, Europeans never used to shower back then(lol) - but haven't they evolved?? When Africans were killing people because of witchcraft, European Christian crusaders were also killing non-believers... When certain Africans were ironing female breasts, Europeans were selling their women as sex slaves... Stop making it seem like Africans are barbaric!!

My GOD Shymmex!! Where are u and where have u been because u're obviously not into African news. All I spoke about are still in existence and that's not a lie. The witchcraft thing just came out earlier this year, I did not make my judgement from any European book, this is in the news(not CNN, BBC), dammit!! Wait, I'
ll post the link later. I'll also recommend other newspapers, television stations, blog, where u can listen/read African news. You are apparently in the dark if u think this doesn't happen and it's the white man's fault. Everything is always the white man's fault!! SMH!

You and the 'someone' need self-education... You will understand better when you grow older - run away from it now, but it will come back to haunt you in future...

Based on what u've written, I can see u've allowed ur experiences or should I say bias for African culture cloud your judgement. You are "self-delusionaliized", lol. I've always understood and if my wisdom haunts me, I'm fine with that. I don't have to insult you(u knw dis is only temp, rit? grin), I'll let my knowledge speak for itself. Remove the veil from your eyes, our culture has serious issues and the first step to solving those issues is first of all admitting it.
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

This girl you never stop, ain't you tired?! I admire you sha. Fight for what you believe in. grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nice ones Shollypopz! This is an interesting read.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
abiL:
This girl you never stop, ain't you tired?! I admire you sha. Fight for what you believe in. grin
lol, thanks mehn. I can't get tired ooo, we still hv a long way to go in fighting for equal treatment. cheesy grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
talina: Nice ones Shollypopz! This is an interesting read.
Yeaa! She is GOOD!!! Btw i tot dis thread ws locked? :/

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, thanks mehn. I can't get tired ooo, we still hv a long way to go in fighting for equal treatment. cheesy grin grin
Sholly, you can't win this you will just get tired. But hey its not as late where you are so fire away
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
You just went ahead and proved my point with the part in bold. The males made the laws in the society to satisfy their wants. Women weren't allowed in decision making that formed our society of today. Women also have the innate ability to cheat and the fact that u don't know that cracks me up. grin grin grin You must be a fool to think the only reason women cheat is because men cheat too. Hun, u know little about us females!

Blam!! My argument about female cheats was in context of what the OP wrote... Why do women cheat, anyway?? If you are Hot for a dyck, get a Love Machine the size of the dyck you like - and have fun... Dammit!! Yeah, women have the innate ability to cheat - and the female sex.ual anatomy don't react to the opposite se.x the same way the male se.x anatomy does...

For example: I get 'hard' when I see certain chics on the road because of their appearance - I doubt women get 'moist' by just seeing a guy.. You might fancy the guy, but I doubt it goes beyond that... That's my argument!!

So out of all I said u picked Tribalism and disposed the rest. SMH, U are not even about making sense no more. You just want to win an argument u've already lost from the onset. By bruva, you know about the civil rights movement in the US right?? The only reason I'm singling out Africa is because that's the continent I care about and we both can relate to. Feminism is just or should I say has just been recently accepted in the US. The African culture is not the only culture that upholds any form of segregation, that's a duh statement!! So, telling me about the Scots, Irish, I find silly because I was never making any comparison between cultures. I am talking out the evils of the African culture and in case u don't know boo, "culture" is the same bullsh*t allowing tribalism in those countries.

My point is that, tribalism happens everywhere - it's natural with human nature... You can't just single out a culture/country - it's a universal phenomenon... Human beings are territorial everywhere - so, there's no evil in tribalism...

And why are you using civil rights movement to buttress your point?? That was a racial struggle, not a tribal/ethnic/cultural struggle.. undecided

My GOD Shymmex!! Where are u and where have u been because u're obviously not into African news. All I spoke about are still in existence and that's not a lie. The witchcraft thing just came out earlier this year, I did not make my judgement from any European book, this is in the news(not CNN, BBC), dammit!! Wait, I'll post the link later. I'll also recommend other newspapers, television stations, blog, where u can listen/read African news. You are apparently in the dark if u think this doesn't happen and it's the white man's fault. Everything is always the white man's fault!! SMH!

Where did I blame the "White Man" on this thread? I was just citing examples and doing a comparative analysis of the different cultures and how they have evolved... Obviously, some of these medieval aspect of our culture still happen, but it's in the minority, and they're isolated cases - just as there are still isolated cases of medieval acts in other cultures.. So, why are you singling out Africa?

Hell yeah, it will make CNN and BBC news - but the average European that don't shower won't make the news... grin

Based on what u've written, I can see u've allowed ur experiences or should I say bias for African culture cloud your judgement. You are "self-delusionaliized", lol. I've always understood and if my wisdom haunts me, I'm fine with that. I don't have to insult you(u knw dis is only temp, rit? grin), I'll let my knowledge speak for itself. Remove the veil from your eyes, our culture has serious issues and the first step to solving those issues is first of all admitting it.

There's nothing wrong with our culture - it just needs a little "twerking" and everything will be fine... How can you even judge a culture you don't understand? have you ever taken time out to actually study the culture(not the pseudo-culture you have been indoctrinated with) You need to study the culture critically before you critique it... You're acting like those fools who accepted Christianity and Islam because the White man and Arab man told them their belief system was barbaric... However, has the foreign belief system helped us?? These belief systems have done more harm than good to us - just take a look at how we've declined as a people/race in the last 500 years...

That was why I said it will haunt you in future...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2012
shymexx:

Blam!! My argument about female cheats was in context of what the OP wrote... Why do women cheat, anyway?? If you are Hot for a dyck, get a Love Machine the size of the dyck you like - and have fun...
Well, if u're ho.rny as a man, why don't u mas*turbate or use a Fleshlight??!! I agree with u on the anatomy.

My point is that, tribalism happens everywhere - it's natural with human nature... You can't just single out a culture/country - it's a universal phenomenon... Human beings are territorial everywhere - so, there's no evil in tribalism...
And why are you using civil rights movement to buttress your point?? That was a racial struggle, not a tribal/ethnic/cultural struggle.. undecided

Wait, the civil rights movement from 1954-1965 didn't involve women and their rights?? Check your info, u're missing something. As far as singling out is concerned, I already explain why. U make me repeat myself so much, it's annoying!! I knew how many posts I had to make to tell u that the issue wasn't about allowing women cheat. *Phew!*

Where did I blame the "White Man" on this thread?
Hell yeah, it will make CNN and BBC news - but the average European that don't shower won't make the news... grin

LOL, You said I've been believing what the white man told me about my African culture. How it's barbaric and bla, bla, bla. You blamed the white man for mis-interpreting the African culture and giving false information. Which was irrelevant to my argument.

(Side Note: If it were a diff. argument, "I'll agree with what I said u said above", lol)

Do you know how absurd you sound when you say equal rights is foreign. What does that say about the African culture and ur mentality?? There's a problem Shymmex!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sholly, you can't win this you will just get tired. But hey its not as late where you are so fire away
lol, I'm slowly taking ur advice
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 17, 2012
try69:

how old mature are u?
After u tell me how demented and lil u are!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
Well, if u're Hot as a man, why don't u masturbate or use a Fleshlight??!! I agree with u on the anatomy.

Masturbation won't give the pleasure you get from the ti.ts and big batty lol... However, Love Machine and dyck perform the same functions, alie? grin

Wait, the civil rights movement from 1954-1965 didn't involve women and their rights?? Check your info, u're missing something. As far as singling out is concerned, I already explain why. U make me repeat myself so much, it's annoying!! I knew how many posts I had to make to tell u that the issue wasn't about allowing women cheat. *Phew!*

The rights of women were secondary during the civil rights movement... Women were not segregated, they just wanted more opportunities and less discrimination back... So, you can't use that to buttress your point... However, women have always played prominent roles in the African culture - Yoruba culture and Igbo culture(Aba women riot)... Africa has produced so many strong and brave black women, I tell ya.... grin And they took it to foreign lands during the slave trade(Harriet Tubman)... grin

LOL, You said I've been believing what the white man told me about my African culture. How it's barbaric and bla, bla, bla. You blamed the white man for mis-interpreting the African culture and giving false information. Which was irrelevant to my argument.
(Side Note: If it were a diff. argument, "I'll agree with what I said u said above", lol)
Do you know how absurd you sound when you say equal rights is foreign. What does that say about the African culture and ur mentality?? There's a problem Shymmex!

But who wrote all the condescending books and nonsense about our culture? - all the rubbish books we have been indoctrinated and mis-educated with? Not blaming anyone, it's beyond that - I'm just telling it how it's... We need our own scholarship on our culture - and stop listening to what other people keep indoctrinating us with about ourselves...

I'm out - I need to do a quick study before the Obama vs. Romney debate... See you on that thread!! cool
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2012
^^
Feminism has a place in Africa!!

Now, GTFOH!! cool
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2012
I think people keep mistaking what gender equality is...... And I'm gonna throw more light on that......

1. In the olden days, girl education was seen as a waste, women were not allowed to practice some certain professions nor to hold certain government offices....but thank God that now things and times have changed. Now the slogan is when u educate a girl child you educate the nation, women are now allowed to practice certain professions and they are now given 40% of government offices (Nigeria as a case study).

2. Before now when both sexes do the same job, the male counterpart are more paid than the female, but thank God it has been eradicated and we have gender equality to thank for that.

3. When u are abused and molested by a man, you speak out and get legal help. But note, gender equality did know say when a man slaps you, slap him back or when a man talks you slap the hell outta him! Common sense should tell u that when u slap a man there is 95% chance that he might kill you! And while you will be cooling off at the morgue, he will be facing legal charges. Bottom line you died first!

4. Now why haven't gender equality posit that women should marry men? Of course we are in the modern world, when a woman is psychologically, emotionally, and financially ready she should look for a guy, propose to him and visit his parents for the introduction and pay his groom price? Or say when u financed your wedding to a man he should bear your name becos you did so?

5. Why haven't gender equality re-written the bible verses(for christians) that says men are our small gods? Women should honour their husbands? Women should submit to their husbands? Husbands should LOVE their wives? When a woman honours her husband, she honours God? Of course gender equality ought to have done something about these!

Some women just misunderstood what gender equality is all about and use it to justify the lousiness!

I can go on and on......but I'm gonna stop here!

Now let me get a bit personal......I'm independent, I started living on my own since I was 18, I pay my rents, take care of myself and endure the luxuries I can't afford, I'm seeing myself through school, I'm multi talented, I know how to do stuff and make money, one of my talents is male dominated. I have worked in an organization where men worked under me, I gave them official orders and they followed, when they wanna bring gender in official things I politely tell them how it is done. Yet none of these is enough for me to see myself as equal to men!

Now talking about relationship, I have never dated a man who laid a finger on me, neither insulted nor abuse my personality. I have helped few guys get up on their feet and have equally helped few friends leave abusive relationship. And I have never intentionally provoke a guy to lay hands on me. I know where to draw my line. But when a guy messes with me he answers to my lawyer.

Ndi be anyi turu ilu si uche bu akpa, onye puwa onyara nke ya, we define life in our own terms, I guess that is why we have so many scholars and postulates.

Now to every woman, define gender equality and empowerment in your own terms. Period!!!!!!

I still hate women that cheat o!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2012
We went to school to be empowered in order to better our lives, to help our men not to tear them down. There are some things I have learnt in school that I can't practise in real life. Not because it is not civil, but because it could destroy my relationship with people.

For instance, I did some principles of law as courses; Business and Company Law. Now, when we treated law of Contract, I learned that when a man promises to marry you and defaults, he is liable! But in real life situation how many people have gotten sued cos they broke marriage proposals?

I also learned that when a woman cooks food for her husband and tells him how much it costs, if he eats the food and refuses to pay, he is liable! Now how often do we hear cases like these?

I also learnt that when your husband promises you a certain thing becos of what u promise to do for him and defaults after you must have furnished the consideration, he is liable! Lol.....now men do this all the time and how many have been sued?

Women(myself) are captain on their own, we know it but sometimes we put family first! (For those who care about family values anyway). Let's not wag tongues as single ladies cos married women sacrifice a lot to keep their home. Now these sacrifices depend on individuals, if you can put up with it good for u, if another person can't good for her.

Cheating, fornication, adultery are all bad but women pay bigger prices when they fall short of these and no amount of "gender equality" and "empowerment" can change that.

And I have this belief that God commanded against all these just to protect WOMEN!!!!!!
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 5:03am On Oct 17, 2012
shymexx:

Blam!! My argument about female cheats was in context of what the OP wrote... Why do women cheat, anyway?? If you are Hot for a dyck, get a Love Machine the size of the dyck you like - and have fun... Dammit!! Yeah, women have the innate ability to cheat - and the female sex.ual anatomy don't react to the opposite se.x the same way the male se.x anatomy does...

For example: I get 'hard' when I see certain chics on the road because of their appearance - I doubt women get 'moist' by just seeing a guy.. You might fancy the guy, but I doubt it goes beyond that... That's my argument!!

Where did I blame the "White Man" on this thread? I was just citing examples and doing a comparative analysis of the different cultures and how they have evolved... Obviously, some of these medieval aspect of our culture still happen, but it's in the minority, and they're isolated cases - just as there are still isolated cases of medieval acts in other cultures.. So, why are you singling out Africa?

There's nothing wrong with our culture - it just needs a little "twerking" and everything will be fine... How can you even judge a culture you don't understand? have you ever taken time out to actually study the culture(not the pseudo-culture you have been indoctrinated with) You need to study the culture critically before you critique it... You're acting like those fools who accepted Christianity and Islam because the White man and Arab man told them their belief system was barbaric... However, has the foreign belief system helped us?? These belief systems have done more harm than good to us - just take a look at how we've declined as a people/race in the last 500 years...

That was why I said it will haunt you in future...

My dear, this issue has nothing to do with tribalism or whatsoever. Lousy women that called themselves feminists don't just want to accept the bitter truth?

And who said they are needed in America? Hell no they ain't, they have wrecked homes with their unrealistic ideologies!!!!! They have brainwashed some western girls and I guess now they are beginning to realize it. Our African sisters know better! That's why we don't need them here! And they know it!

Every woman understands that we are women and we are a lot more than that! That's the true definition of feminist, women believe in themselves, we believe that we are unique! And we complement our male counterparts, but being superior to men? Now that's stu.pidity at its peak! How can you be superior to someone you complement?

Yet, these mistakes of women that called themselves feminists gave the term a new definition to suit their frustration!

Ever wondered why they don't get married? They can't just suck the fact up that they are undesirable, they are not wanted not by a man or a woman, they can't just face the fact that they will spend the rest of their miserable lives alone!!!!!!!and probably will die alone and they are doing every thing possible to make as many women as possible miserable like them!!!!!!!

Well, here is to the feminists, you have failed your entire lives, you failed as a woman, you will never succeed as a man! You lost the battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feminism is a lost course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The earlier you people realize it and put your miserable lives together, the better for you!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.