Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17574 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: This thing has gone on long enough o..
Haba!!
Vivian is stubbornly sticking to her opinions...
Shollypopz wants to school her at all costs....i like her argument except for the excessive use of profanities.
Shymmex doesn't quite get what the topic is about and what Shollypopz's point is..
Cameroonpride typed some jargons initially..
And me,i made my point earlier..Cheating shoud not be excused for anybody no matter what gender is involved!!
Its an unfair fact that when women cheat,it is seen as abnormal and hell is let loose but when men do the same,it is seen as normal and the man is mostly hailed for being a sharp guy or a badass.
Now,tolerating such nonsense (a cheating man) because he is a man and giving him a warm hug after his irresponsibility and disrespect to the union is subject to individuals.
I,as a woman will not under any circumstances tolerate or welcome such....not now,not ever...and whichever woman thinks she can/will forgive and take back a man who doesn't respect family values in the first place because she is a woman who believes in those same family values should simply have a nice day!!

Sholly is a serial feminist!!! Bwahahahaha

I jumped in because I saw her posting her usual feminist diatribe - fvck the topic!!! grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Feminism is bigger than the accepted dictionary definition - it encompass everything when serial feminists defend their ideology...

I'm a 'liberal' guy and I don't believe in that male chauvinist nonsense... And I'd rather listen to a female talk before a guy because I know women are more passionate about things than guys... But decent women shouldn't be fvcking around under the guise of "gender equality" - it's unacceptable!!
Shymmex, I'll beat u oh!! How many times do you want me to say what the issue is about ehn?? I'm not supporting female cheating but I'm also saying men in no way should justify their cheating.

U see that *edited*she said; "it's better for a man to cheat than a female because men are men......" Go back to the first page and read. If she has giving a sensible and intellectual reason, nobody is going to know how *edited* she is but the problem with a *edited* is that it manifests in all ur actions. She began to spill her *edited* telling me not to rub shoulders with a man. WTF does "a man is a man" and "don't rub shoulders with men" mean??

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by jaybee3(m): 3:16am On Oct 16, 2012
I won't have to hide posts if y'all keep it civil.
We all can have a good debate without name calling
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2012
To each his place.. slimyen m i wrong?..jay bee u becoming unfair nd biased..why did u hide my post
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shymmex, I'll beat u oh!! How many times do you want me to say what the issue is about ehn?? I'm not supporting female cheating but I'm also saying men in no way should justify their cheating.

WOMEN SHOULD NEVER CHEAT - IT'S FOREIGN TO OUR CULTURE!!

Choose your partner wisely, however, don't let him change you...

Any woman that cheats is a slut to me, I don't rate women who're like that...

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Nerfetiti is everywhere and everyone who knows about African history knows who she's is... She raised the boy king, King Tut...

Women like her were all over the continent back then... If our culture never respected women, who do we worship female deities?

European culture/belief system don't even have female deities...

Efunloye Tinubu - powerful Yoruba woman in the 17/18th century...
Efunsetan Aniwura - powerful Yoruba woman in the 17/18th century...

It was like that all over the continent, but we have been miseducated about our own culture smh...

OMGosh!! Do u know how much trouble Nerfetiti faced because of the power her husband gave her?? Shymmex I doubt u know the full story of Nerfetiti. Go to Google and come back. Now, same goes for Oya, all thanks to Sango. Those women fought the norm Shymmex, they challenged the society and because their husbands saw their strength and were not chauvinists like you, they respected and gave them a chance. Some say it's because of love, whatever!

Dang! My back hurts.....

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

WOMEN SHOULD NEVER CHEAT - IT'S FOREIGN TO OUR CULTURE!!

You are an olodo to believe the part in bold......Foreign gini?? Pls stop cracking dry jokes!!
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:22am On Oct 16, 2012
Sholly,where do you get your energy from..??
I swear i can't do this thing you are doing..
Even if you argue this till tomorrow,they won't accept your opinion or argument so why not just let it go?
You dey try o...
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 3:22am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: This thing has gone on long enough o..
Haba!!
Vivian is stubbornly sticking to her opinions...
Shollypopz wants to school her at all costs....i like her argument except for the excessive use of profanities.
Shymmex doesn't quite get what the topic is about and what Shollypopz's point is..
Cameroonpride typed some jargons initially..
And me,i made my point earlier..Cheating shoud not be excused for anybody no matter what gender is involved!!
Its an unfair fact that when women cheat,it is seen as abnormal and hell is let loose but when men do the same,it is seen as normal and the man is mostly hailed for being a sharp guy or a badass.
Now,tolerating such nonsense (a cheating man) because he is a man and giving him a warm hug after his irresponsibility and disrespect to the union is subject to individuals.
I,as a woman will not under any circumstances tolerate or welcome such....not now,not ever...and whichever woman thinks she can/will forgive and take back a man who doesn't respect family values in the first place because she is a woman who believes in those same family values should simply have a nice day!!

First of all, I did not say women must forgive a cheating man! Forgiving him or not is based on individuals involved.

Now Shola schooling me? That's funny!

But the practical truth is, a cheating man is easily forgiven more than a cheating woman. Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 16, 2012
Jay bee pls edit d insult from my post instead of hiding it....Thank you. More grease to ur elbow if u do that to d one u just hid smiley
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
OMGosh!! Do u know how much trouble Nerfetiti faced because of the power her husband gave her?? Shymmex I doubt u know the full story of Nerfetiti. Go to Google and come back. Now, same goes for Oya, all thanks to Sango. Those women fought the norm Shymmex, they challenged the society and because their husbands saw their strength and were not chauvinists like you, they respected and gave them a chance. Some say it's because of love, whatever!
Dang! My back hurts.....

I know the full story of Nerfetiti, I'm an Afrocentric guy, and my scholarship is on Ancient Egypt, Yoruba, Sudan, Songhay, Benin, and Mali...

Oya's story had nothing to do with the culture/society, it was because of the infighting among Shango's wives, and jealousy...

I'm not a male chauvinists pig, all my exes would laugh at you for saying that... I'm a liberal guy, but I'm cultured, and I believe in the African culture...

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:
[s]
WOMEN SHOULD NEVER CHEAT - IT'S FOREIGN TO OUR CULTURE!![/s]

lmao..
What i stroked out is a joke...right?
Any man that cheats is irresponsible to me..
I rate such men 0 anyday anytime!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Sholly is a serial feminist!!! Bwahahahaha

I jumped in because I saw her posting her usual feminist diatribe - fvck the topic!!! grin
I know u!!! I know that's why u're here!!

Now GTFOH!! U keep giving d *edited*l mouth to talk when u know d truth......I'm still owing u a beat down, watch ur back!! angry
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
You are an olodo to believe the part in bold......Foreign gini?? Pls stop cracking dry jokes!!

Only white girls cheat and tell you they just su.cked a next man's dyck... Bwahahaha

It becomes problematic when African girls start doing that - it's unacceptable... grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2012
I hold women in higher esteem.....when a man misbehaves, he brings reproach unto himself alone! When a woman misbehaves, she brings reproach unto herself, family and the entire community, and womanhood in general.

That's the plain truth, no amount of exposure and empowerment will ever change that.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
I know u!!! I know that's why u're here!!

Now GTFOH!! U keep giving d lil girl mouth to talk when u know d truth......I'm still owing u a beat down, watch ur back!! angry

Beat down? - I'm unbeatable!!

Yo, black women like stay letting me down...

You lot need to get back to the basics, the tomfoolery and feminism nonsense is a ticking-time-bomb that will tear the already messed up black family apart...

Are you guys not tired of single-parent households and the scroungers they're procreating into the society??

We need to save the black family by going back to the basics of our culture!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

I know the full story of Nerfetiti, I'm an Afrocentric guy, and my scholarship is on Ancient Egypt, Yoruba, Sudan, Songhay, Benin, and Mali...

Oya's story had nothing to do with the culture/society, it was because of the infighting among Shango's wives, and jealousy...

I'm not a male chauvinists pig, all my exes would laugh at you for saying that... I'm a liberal guy, but I'm cultured, and I believe in the African culture...
All your exes?? Shymmex abeg no one would date u jo!! grin grin SMH!! Most computer science nerds do not find what u wrote above interesting. Oh well, according to u, u studied and I've read everything. I want you to go back to the story of Nerfetiti and read well this time.(There's a very educating video on youtube about her) What u're doing is singling out women that fought the norm in the past, which was what made them great in the first place. Nobody will know Oya, Mrs. Kuti, Nerfetiti, Hatshepsut, if it were d norm. Be real negro!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: lmao..
What i stroked out is a joke...right?
Any man that cheats is irresponsible to me..
I rate such men 0 anyday anytime!!

Men are polygamist by nature, just be yourself, and don't let them change you...

Your body is the temple of God, sleeping around is unacceptable...

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:35am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza:

First of all, I did not say women must forgive a cheating man! Forgiving him or not is based on individuals involved.

Now Shola schooling me? That's funny!

But the practical truth is, a cheating man is easily forgiven more than a cheating woman. Take it or leave it!
i didn't misinterprete you..
You made the whole thing sound like because you are a woman,you have no choice but to tolerate a man who cheats because he is a man...
Don't you see you are indirectly supporting cheating men?
You are indirectly telling them the women in their lives are not supposed to make a big deal out of it if they cheat?
Can you see how the d1cks of the most of the men on this thread just got hard because of your posts?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: Sholly,where do you get your energy from..??
I swear i can't do this thing you are doing..
Even if you argue this till tomorrow,they won't accept your opinion or argument so why not just let it go?
You dey try o...

lol, na GOD ooo!! But seriously, my passion is to free lil girls from mental bondage by offering scholarships. I just can't help myself when I see mental slavery, I just want to help!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Men are polygamist by nature, just be yourself, and don't let them change you...

LMAO!! When did Shymmex become a christian??!! I'm dying with laughter grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

yes...for both male and female!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Thanks mod!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
All your exes?? Shymmex abeg no one would date u jo!! grin grin SMH!! Most computer science nerds do not find what u wrote above interesting. Oh well, according to u, u studied and I've read everything. I want you to go back to the story of Nerfetiti and read well this time.(There's a very educating video on youtube about her) What u're doing is singling out women that fought the norm in the past, which was what made them great in the first place. Nobody will know Oya, Mrs. Kuti, Nerfetiti, Hatshepsut, if it were d norm. Be real negro!!

You still don't get it, do you?

How would a culture that worships female deities feel women are inferior??

Those women you listed empowered themselves, and they were able to achieve greatness because the society/culture allowed them to...

Africa had great women back then, however, Europe didn't... Women were sex slaves in Europe at the same time in history and they were sold for cheap...

Respect our culture, woman!!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! When did Shymmex become a christian??!! I'm dying with laughter grin grin

I was born a Christian and I still read my Bible sometimes... However, I'm not a sheeple, I like to ask questions...

Religion is for consciousness, everything outside that is utter tosh...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Beat down? - I'm unbeatable!!

Yo, black women like stay letting me down...

You lot need to get back to the basics, the tomfoolery and feminism nonsense is a ticking-time-bomb that will tear the already messed up black family apart...

Are you guys not tired of single-parent households and the scroungers they're procreating into the society??

We need to save the black family by going back to the basics of our culture!!

Shymexx, u really have a good understanding of human psychology. There is a lot one could learn from u! I love how ur line of thought. Every self-respecting human will definitely tilt towards it.
Nice one man!!
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

lol, na GOD ooo!! But seriously, my passion is to free lil girls from mental bondage by offering scholarships. I just can't help myself when I see mental slavery, I just want to help!
then start with high school sorority clubs....girls less than 18 whose mind are still open to those rationalities.
You can't change/school adults who are firmly set in their ways..
Its a waste of energy.
You can only do so little here.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: yes...for both male and female!!!

Yeah, but you have to accept cheating as a weakness in men - just as most women love their make-up and Brazilian hair... grin

Don't let people's action(s) change who you're - be yourself...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2012
nchewi:
Shymexx, u really have a good understanding of human psychology. There is a lot one could learn from u! I love how ur line of thought. Every self-respecting human will definitely tilt towards it.
Nice one man!!

It seems you're feigning ignorance about how high the divorce rate is because of people like you...

Are you not tired of the scroungers and thugs being raised by single-parents??

We need to save the next generation of black people!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Thats my man shymmex keep the good job..apparently sholy has a mission break down the african family..where women r the examples,the cement..u dont need to phuck around..what will u teach to ur children?..
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

You still don't get it, do you?

How would a culture that worships female deities feel women are inferior??

Those women you listed empowered themselves, and they were able to achieve greatness because the society/culture allowed them to...

Africa had great women back then, however, Europe didn't... Women were sex slaves in Europe at the same time in history and they were sold for cheap...

Respect our culture, woman!!!

No Shymmex!! You don't want to get it, and it's pretty basic!! Why do we have heroines and who are heroines and the women you mentioned above what are they?? Why are you saying it's d norm??

We make the society Shymmex, that's why we can change our society!! The society is man made and therefore if u challenge what is on ground long enough and stick to ur guns no matter what is thrown @ you, you would effect change! The reason the Nigerian society is the way it is is because of ppl like that silly Vivian girl. Shymmex why do u think ppl were watching as those ABSU boys were burnt, why do you think ppl keep making excuses for the Nigerian government, why do you think marital rape is legal in Nigeria, why do you think women would rather stay in an abusive marriage because they don't want to be tag a divorcee by the society?? Let's start challenging the society, let's start confronting issues that are "dehumanizing", let's do what Nerfetiti and those women above did and see if the society will not bend to our rules. We humans make the rules for the society, we can change the rules. Those women Shymmex did their part in changing the rules!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Double post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.