Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17577 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:49am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Yeah, but you have to accept cheating as a weakness - just as most women love their make-up and Brazilian hair... grin

Don't let people's action(s) change who you're - be yourself...
cheating is every human's weakness..
However,a self-controlled and disciplined person can get around it.
That's responsibility!
That's a quality i have and one i strongly look out for in a man.
Anyman who doesn't have it scores zero in my book.any man who has it but loses it because he isn't disciplined enough or have no respect for our union also scores zero!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2012
@ slimyem, ok, let me break it down for you. When a man cheats, confesses to his woman, if a woman says she forgives, she forgives from the bottom of her heart and let it go. But when a woman cheats and a man forgives, he never let's it go. He keeps making a mental picture of the who scenario, his ego takes a hit. Whenever he remembers the incident he withdraws emotionally.....now when a man starts withdrawing emotional you have got a big problem and at the end of the day, the marriage has 97% of surviving! Take a trip to any marriage counsellor, you will be told the same thing!

Now personally, I hate to see women cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Thats my man shymmex keep the good job..apparently sholy has a mission break down the african family..where women r the examples,the cement..u dont need to phuck around..what will u teach to ur children?..

Thank you, brother...

These women don't understand the ricochet effects of their action(s)...

They don't know that black women have always been the pillar behind the black man, once we lose them to these foreign ideologies, that would be the end of the black race...

We just need to keep educating them about morals and our culture...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Thats my man shymmex keep the good job..apparently sholy has a mission break down the african family..where women r the examples,the cement..u dont need to phuck around..what will u teach to ur children?..
Spell my name rit, mofo!! I'm not saying women should f*uck around!! Stop kissing Shymmex's a*ss, it's quite sad!

I am a proud African, ask Shymmex himself but since I'm around Africans, it's ok for me to talk about our faults!
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Thank you, brother...

They don't know that black women have always been the pillar behind the black man, once we lose them to these foreign ideologies, that would be the end of the black race...

May God bless you.
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:53am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza: @ slimyem, ok, let me break it down for you. When a man cheats, confesses to his woman, if a woman says she forgives, she forgives from the bottom of her heart and let it go. But when a woman cheats and a man forgives, he never let's it go. He keeps making a mental picture of the who scenario, his ego takes a hit. Whenever he remembers the incident he withdraws emotionally.....now when a man starts withdrawing emotional you have got a big problem and at the end of the day, the marriage has 97% of surviving! Take a trip to any marriage counsellor, you will be told the same thing!

Now personally, I hate to see women cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vivian,i agree with your last post...
I hate to see women cheat as much as i hate to see men cheat!!
You say you hate to see women cheat....but you left out men!
You don't mind if men cheat..
See??
You left out men because you made an excuse for them already...."because they are men"!!
That is not right!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: cheating is every human's weakness..
However,a self-controlled and disciplined person can get around it.
That's responsibility!
That's a quality i have and one i strongly look out for in a man.
Anyman who doesn't have it scores zero in my book.any man who has it but loses it because he isn't disciplined enough or have no respect for our union also scores zero!!

To be honest, the male se.xual anatomy and the society make men more prone to cheating than women... And self-control is more difficult for men than women... Perhaps, that's why I think women should just accept men for who they are - and not let their imperfections change them..

However, I understand your point... Personally, I've never cheated on any chic I've been with... I'd rather take a break from the relationship and go fvck around, than cheat... That's how I play my game, anyway.... grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2012
I'm out!!

Fvcking hell!! - it's 4a.m, I pray I don't get to work late... sad cry
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Thank you, brother...

Shymmex I'm tired of repeating myself and walahi wa j'egba!! The Nigerian culture made it acceptable for men to cheat but cry "sticks and stones" when a woman does. This is double standard, sexism and that's what I frown upon.

Cheating should not be justified or accepted from any gender, period!! This Vivian girl has the slavery mentality that has been imbibed in her by the bigots she grew up around, I'm simply trying to free her from her mental slavery.
She can demand and she does deserve more from her man!

The problem with mental slavery is that freedom is not the norm for you and because it's unusual, u push it away. All her life she's seen her self as second fiddle to her male counterparts, this is the bondage I'm trying to break, gerrit??

btw, I'm proudly African!!
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: I'm out!!

Fvcking hell!! - it's 4a.m, I pray I don't get to work late... sad cry
lmao@the bolded..
Dude's been screaming that for the past two hours!!cheesycheesy
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
Spell my name rit, mofo!! I'm not saying women should f*uck around!! Stop kissing Shymmex's a*ss, it's quite sad!

I am a proud African, ask Shymmex himself but since I'm around Africans, it's ok for me to talk about our faults!
lol ..i agree with what he said so far .calk it the way u want ..slim agreees with u should i say she is kissing ur azz lol...anyway u live in men made societies .our societies our rules..there are lmits to any challenge the fact that we made it fair doesnt change ur core responsabilities nd ur specific roles..if someone assault u nd i dont intervene u will call me name cuz m a man and u except me to alwaysb stronger nd protect u...if there is a war and men refuse to go u will call them cowards etc ..we follow nd respect our obligations ..respect urs or leave and go create ur own societies where u will bhang each other..this goes to every feminperialist...
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 4:06am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: Vivian,i agree with you last post...
I hate to see women cheat as much as i hate to see men cheat!!
You say you hate to see women cheat....but you left out men!
See??
You left out men because you made an excuse for them already...."because they are men"!!
That is not right!!

Excuse for men to cheat? Lol........some men cheat whether you make excuses for them or not! Now its like saying I hate to see women smoke.....ofcourse smoking is a bad habit for both men and women....naturally I can't stand a man that smokes but I'm furious when I see a woman smoke.

There are so many things I can't stand a man doing but very furious at women when they do it.

Now let me get a little personal, I can't cheat on my man and won't tolerate cheating, hell no! unless the circumstance is extra ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Only white girls cheat and tell you they just su.cked a next man's dyck... Bwahahaha

It becomes problematic when African girls start doing that - it's unacceptable... grin
Cheating is not acceptable among the whites or should I say western culture either!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol ..i agree with what he said so far .calk it the way u want ..slim agreees with u should i say she is kissing ur azz lol...anyway u live in men made societies .our societies our rules..there are lmits to any challenge the fact that we made it fair doesnt change ur core responsabilities nd ur specific roles..if someone assault u nd i dont intervene u will call me name cuz m a man and u except me to alwaysb stronger nd protect u...if there is a war and men refuse to go u will call them cowards etc ..we follow nd respect our obligations ..respect urs or leave and go create ur own societies where u will bhang each other..this goes to every feminperialist...
LMAO!! I love the word in bold. Did u just say our society, our rules.....I won't even go there, some other time Cameroon!

The only reason I would want my husband to defend me is because he loves me and he knows I don't hv muscles or the kind of strength needed to fight whoever my attackers were.

Do I require d same from my male friends?? NO!! If they do, that's very nice of them and I'll prolly say WOW!! chivalry is not dead and thank them in whatever way I can but I'll never fight them because they didn't fight for me. They are in no way indebted or responsible for me.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by deekseen(m): 4:56am On Oct 16, 2012
Ifilinwa: i will cut off his ***** or i will iron It

Betterstill, replicate what another girl did to her cheating boyfriend. She poured acid on his private part.

The MOD removed the pic because of how horrifying it was. I wanted to see if you would enjoy the sight since you have a similar intention.
Re: Sex Differences by AdeniyiA(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2012
berylLOL:
oh, so if a man sleeps with another woman without being emotionally attached wat is it called den??
FLING noni
Re: Sex Differences by deekseen(m): 5:25am On Oct 16, 2012
OP. People cheat, it will always be like that. When i was dating my ex, we had a truce: that if she cheated i would end the relationship and if i did, she should also do as she pleased. I knew i wouldn't cheat on her, but on the long run she did and i had to end it.

There is no need taking extreme measures when you are just dating. Even if you are going to be harsh when married it doesn't have to be bodily harms. Truth is that i will end my affair with a lady like you if you threaten to cause me bodily harms for cheating. The fact is that you will always be suspicious of my every move and you may even carryout your threat before finding out that your judgment was wrong.

If you can't deal with a cheating partner, walk away. Nobody ever said both of you must tie the knot.
Re: Sex Differences by AdeniyiA(m): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2012
try69: I have been reading through and I think...

Vivian is only trying to accept a hard truth while staying strong as the fairer sex..

Vivian is mature..

I guess some ladies arguing with her are still quite young.

No bashing abeg, na my opinion. GBAM
yet it's still an assumption and cannot be holistically true,one thing i wudnt accept in life is generalisation. d questn is do all men &/or women in relp cheat?
d ans is NO, it's just dt d faithful ones ar few n far btwn
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Vivian is an epitome of maturity & goodness of a woman from her words, & composure on this thread. Thanks to wisdom, other men saw what I saw. I dont support wayward ppl or immoral ppl clamoring to be like men & cheating cos their man cheats. Hilary was a good example, yet she is an American smiley

On this thread, Vivian u scored 1000Million points on my AAA rating...watch how she respond to both those against & in support of her & watch others respond to ppl against them.

Calling ppl names, insulting them doesn't & will never make u more sensible, but will rather expose your inadequate training, frustration & bitterness in life. Not all that live abroad are living a good life- some work round the clock like soldier ants to feed, even on sundays, no day of rest or worshipping God Almighty, imagine.

some live in makeshift houses built poorly under duress, we know. some don't even have good education, cos they cnt afford it, but feeding is ok abroad we know. dont think we dnt know wots going on. we do vacation, we hear news, we have folks there. some ppl in America are looking for a way to come back if they see good thing to lay hands upon here in naija, I know manysmiley

Dnt come here to act ppl in diaspora cos most ppl at home nowadays live sweeter, richer, enjoyable, & freedom life than most living abroad.

Vivian, pld continue on ur good way, dnt let any feminist(s) change u. u understand who u are, & any man that ends up with u would value u as an asset. so look well so u dnt end up with d wrong men. Goodluck, ur conduct here deserves a medal. Goodmorning smiley
Re: Sex Differences by try69: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz: There is a reason why posts are hidden, lmao!! Little by little, we'll eradicate slave mentality from lil girls !!

E.O.D

how old mature are u?

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by claremont(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
Men are cheaters by nature, even science and evolution has proven that monogamy amongst the male human species is a misnomer. We all have the innate desire to cheat, what differentiates us is our ability to keep this innate desire in check. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow for some people though. No one here is making excuses for cheating, what we are saying is that it will be better for the female-folk to UNDERSTAND that cheating is innate in all men. Lack of understanding of this simple fact may be a reason why relationships hardly last these days as compared to time past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.