Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49511 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
grin

i concur. first reading...
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: thought i was the only one who noticed it
busybrain001: now this is embarrassing......................
You guys should always start a sentence with an Init-Cap.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sunrise4u: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2012
its a pity that ESUT produced a graduate that cant even teach ordinary hausa children in a nursery school. ESUT i hail oooooo! 042 indeed.... ; its a pity that ESUT produced a graduates that cant even teach ordinary hausa children in a nursery school. ESUT i hail oooooo! 042 indeed....
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2012
mc~evans:

Gbaguan! Point of CORRECTION SIR! That school needs to be shut down and not shot down.. U wan fire dem?
Kai!...I don die with laughter o! grin...English na winch! (witch, before ITK dem go correct me grin)

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by excondido(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2012
most student are mentally lazy themselves to acquire knowledge which might not be thought during lectures. i do expect the system to know those worthy of holding a degree.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2012
Rooneyboy:

see one of the rejected corpers here . grin grin

LWTMB
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by EXCELLENCEAbia: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?
what do you mean by that, when one have disgraced him/herself yet you want that person to be protect. perharps they are in your group
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Bro.. we are all learning.. eyi wink Their FULL NAME

What exactly are you going on about?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
That's the job of the bot and not the poster.
Bro, with all due respect, which is better: "What if he molestation you" or "What if he molest you" ..
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise:

What exactly are you going on about?
Their FULL NAME ..sir,
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Kai!...I don die with laughter o! grin...English na winch! (witch, before ITK dem go correct me grin)

U Get Luck! LOL
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Bro, with all due respect, which is better: "What if he molestation you" or "What if he molest you" ..
None!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Both are wrong. But "Molest" sounds better. But the correct sentence should be "What if he molests you".
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
EXCELLENCE Abia: what do you mean by that, when one have disgraced him/herself yet you want that person to be protect. perharps they are in your group

Oh please give me a break! Have you heard from those individuals involved? How do you know if the allegation is true before publishing their names and other details?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:

I don't think u hv a job..............if u did, u wouldn't be observing every little ish on here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
mc~evans:

U Get Luck! LOL
grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:

You mean CAPS LOCKS ? wink
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Their FULL NAME ..sir,
Correction: Their FULL NAMES..Sir.

Notice how i added an "S" to the FULL NAME and how i added an InitCap to "sir".
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Dreystar(f): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
[size=18pt]UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!![/size] cry
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Their FULL NAME ..sir,

You are still not making any sense, correct it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
Both are wrong. But "Molest" sounds better. But the correct sentence should be "What if he molests you".
You are right in wrong.. case close.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
I wanted him to detect that himself, that is if he actually knew he was wrong.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise:

You are still not making any sense, correct it.
Afam4eva has replied you, Bro wink
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2012
PrettieJ: embarassed I don't blame them. our society created room for this situation. all people are interested in is the paper qualification and not their IQ level. so nigerians are giving them paper qualifications and so the parade continues.
which kain nonsense talk come be that one nah. Because sey society dey find kpali mean sey bobos no go sabi basic thing?
You see that thing wey i highlight? Oya thank me, go correct am. Infact correct every every
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by ejyski(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2012
Femsyn: I weep for country, Nigeria.
GBAGUN!!!see pot calling kettle black
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
Dreystar: [size=18pt]UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!![/size] cry

Don't Worry, Be Happy!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
so how do "dey" surpass d hurdles of aptitude tests n numerous interviews for jobs?

Pls start posting ways forward, enof Of d castigations abeggy!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
I wanted him to detect that himself, that is if he actually knew he was wrong.
Bro, the connotation is out of place, hence I would not bother myself with the [s] in molest. Case close.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by paris10: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
It would be somewhat advisable that you do not confuse character omission with lack of sound judgement. Some of us are used to speed-typing. This therefore makes it absolutely impossible not to make mistakes. And making a mistake is never the same with your inability to spell or pronounce words correctly.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
busybrain001:

I don't think u hv a job..............if u did, u wouldn't be observing every little ish on here.
It's a job to educate Nigerians, after-all to day is world Grammar day.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2012
rallymento: I am Highly Ashamed with those people that admitted these 'staunch village barrow pushers' into ESUT, I blame the Enugu state government for the poor standard of Education in that school. Is quite a pity!

Don't just blame d school, blame the entire system......................this is just one of the many cases we have in this country.
I think the students' should really be ashamed of themselves.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2012
I notice how some people have switched to pidgin English while others are shortening their words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.