Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49512 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

@bold,
I beg to differ on this. These individuals are alleged to have committed a crime by claiming to be graduates of an Institution of Higher learning without having enrolled into, been assessed by and deemed qualified by the institution of learning.

Allegedly? If it was just an allegation why then was their names and other personal details published?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Sanguine77(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
You aint seen nothing yet. Tomorrow with the help of connections and godfathers, they will man strategic positions and will start forming James Bond and Chike Obi when sound people come around to look for employment. Patience J is far more better than many 9ja graidiots
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
mr Lt: Hmmm Eshoot

My belle ohh!! Hahahahahaha
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Lizzyvonne: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Rooneyboy: igbo people that ordinarily ought not to have any business in the university are fighting so hard to be.
This aint just their calling , y do they keep making a mess of themselves ?
So pathetic
I knw dat somebody must say dis . Y dnt u concentrate on d topic and liv igbo pple out of dis.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by paris10: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Guess you need a microscope
grin grin grin

Keyboard malfunction!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Femsyn:

Walahi, people are gradually getting scared of posting comments...lmao. Pidgin things next!!!
Just look at the number of peepz viewing the thread, something tells me half of them are... lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
what meant this shocked

You tell me, what does it look like?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: But wait oh. Na by force make nairalanders use english language comment? Over 80% of comments for this thread alone dey burst ribs. If i know sey i no get that correct sentence combination with english, make i kukuma use pidgin nah.
some nairalanders dey form say dem sabi book pass their brain.most of them here also bought their certificates.pot calling kettle black! Oh boy I no fit stop to dey write my comment for pidgin.no be by force to write for english.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
paris10:

I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PROGRAMMER, not I am self-thought programmer. Please do check your spellings and[b] grammer[/b] before posting. Today is a bashing day for typograpghical error!
ti-sher pls no teach me nonsense .
Its "grammar" and not "grammer"
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by TonySpike: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
passionate88: them no buy am... Na person write their exams for them.. That's how they do in esut.. Most gals go 4 runs while they pay ppl 2 write 4 them. The guys attached theirselves to any book worm to copy and paste... Education in the east is deterorating gradually

Correction, education in the East has deteriorated wholesomely.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by kennytidistar(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2012
yahoo, yahoo. you go fear fear nau! that school need to be shot down. mtchew
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Sanguine77(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2012
sage_: I am self-thought programmer. I have met some computer science graduates with 2.1 who don't know how to write a simple "Hello, World" program. The situation is actually worst than we think.
Self-thought or taught? Ukochukwu, na d same people
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Amazondepth(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Now much as this is completely unacceptable and calls for real sober reflections we shld not forget to beam our search lights on those who dispense knowledge in our ivory towers!some pple who call themselves lecturers are very much worse off relatively.d chicken has now come home to roost.some of these olodo will go on to sit in exalted offices and decide the fate of many more hapless nigerians.u will b surprised if u scrutinised ur politicians very well....Naija we hail thee
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: But wait oh. Na by force make nairalanders use english language comment? Over 80% of comments for this thread alone dey burst ribs. If i know sey i no get that correct sentence
combination with english, make i kukuma use pidgin nah.

Hahahaha. Abeg help me ask them oh
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: And for someone who censors a phrase like "what if he r .apes you" to "what if he molestation you",Seun too needs to be flogged!!
He encourages the decay.cheesy
grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise:

You tell me, what does it look like?
Bro.. we are all learning.. eyi wink Their FULL NAME
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by paris10: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Rooneyboy:
ti-sher pls no teach me nonsense .
Its "grammar" and not "grammer"

yeah, grammar
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Peckiee: Just 3??....people wit fake results are many,there's no difference btw them and an illiterate

U that claim to be well read see what u are posting.
"Them and an illiterate".
Pls it ought to be "them and illiterates"
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2012
God have mercy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sunnyd1: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Who are we going to be blamed government or student or university...... wot of Jonathan our president Educationalist Illiterate.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2012
This is an insult upon injury.. ! *angry*

The journalists and all that made these names public are all f . ools.. greatest Nigerian e.diots.. moronic sadists.with no regards for human rights. !

The Cambridge and Oxford Educated bas. tards in various powerful and government seats siphoning all available budget meant for upgrading our educational system have their names hidden in an unreadable book of looters... while the unfortunate breeds and product of the same sickle celebrated republic are being disgraced openly..
God knows I despise this. . .this is a shame!! shame on Nigeria!! shame on Nigerians!!!

Non..sense..

1 Like

grin
optimist D: i wonder, as if they are the people that papetrated the crime at Aluu community.
haba broda..papa wetin...nor be by force to speak english abeg........
optimist D: this is serious. But some of us will fail that question about border sharing roman figure.... but if he wrote this, “I awarded a degree in Enugu State University of Science and Technology I have a probeam in my university am manegn my siefe to funsh my school,” then the pupil he was teaching are in trouble.lol
Broz, u make sense. Especially d roman figure...
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2012
paris10:

yeah, grammar

[color=#006600]u smoke weed ?
What's the difference between what I wrote and what u wrote!?/color]
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2012
kennytidistar: yahoo, yahoo. you go fear fear nau! that school need to be shot down. mtchew

Gbaguan! Point of CORRECTION SIR! That school needs to be shut down and not shot down.. U wan fire dem?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by PrettieJ(f): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
embarassed I don't blame them,our society created room for this situation,all people are interested in is the paper qualification and not their IQ level,so nigerians are giving them paper qualifications and so the parade continues.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise:

Allegedly? If it was just an allegation why then was their names and other personal details published?
The details of these individuals ought to be published because it is of public interest.The interest "to know" of the general public far outweigh the personal privacy of these individuals so far an allegation has been made.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Una go correct English tire grin...just watch how many people will switch to pidgin English.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: And for someone who censors a phrase like "what if he r .apes you" to "what if he molestation you",Seun too needs to be flogged!!
He encourages the decay.cheesy
thought i was the only one who noticed it
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
now this is embarrassing......................
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: thought i was the only one who noticed it
That's the job of the bot and not the poster.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2012
sunnyd1: Who are we going to be blamed government or student or university...... wot of Jonathan our president Educationalist Illiterate.

see one of the rejected corpers here . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.