Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51268 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by lolaluv1(f): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2012
#SINGING

When I remember those boys, water run away my eye...
Ahyee! Ahyee!! Water run away my eye...sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2012
passionate88: me think that's the "kapoon"
freecocoa: If anyone noticed, I've been off NL for some days and its for a reason, I'm taking this case very personal and the effort I've made about this issue will not be in vain, these killers will surely be brought to book.
See the face of that ugly woman, I bet she has no child hence she could participate in the killing of other women's babies, I don't even know what to say about the men and the semi men there, now I believe envy was also a driving force which led these devils to murder those kids, if only that guy in the sweatshirt will be caught fast enough, his name is even "kapoon" which is what most cultists call their oga, I'm not surprised, he's been killing for a long time, finally him cup done full.
Una never even start to suffer.
I know this is off-topic, the correct spelling is capone.
I see an old man there. I bet he has children those boys age yet he participated in their brutal murder.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by violent(m): 1:23am On Oct 17, 2012
razznaija: Just look at their ratchet faces, i just hope that anyone that laid a finger on those boys should be at least given the death penalty, but wait, i don't see the thing in the checkered shirt that kept hitting them with a large plank and the other thing that started the false alarm. They should just cut all their arms and legs, cut their nuts off,pluck their eyes out and let them bleed to death, then they should set the corpse on fire till there's nothing left but ashes, sweep the floor and throw all of the crap left in the thrash.

SMH.

The only difference between you and those who committed the crime is nothing but chance. You seem to reason and think just like those savages...and i'd bet my last money, if you were right there at the scene, you probably will find some amusement watching!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:

I know this is off-topic, the correct spelling is capone.
That one is not my business now and no be write the article, I just want him brought to book so I could care less about what he's called.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2012
[size=17pt]UNIPORT 4: Policeman joined in the beating[/size]

Written by Bolaji Ogundelel, Port Harcourt
Wednesday, 17 October 2012

CONTRARY to claims that policemen were not present at the execution scene of the four University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) students in Umuokiri-Aluu community about one and a half weeks ago, one of the arrested suspects has placed a policeman among the executioners.

One of the 13 suspects paraded to journalists in Port Harcourt, on Tuesday, David Ugbaje, while answering questions from journalists, said he saw two policemen, one of who joined in beating the victims.

According to him, he was told the victims were robbers and that they were going to rob at 9, Coca Cola Street, Umuo-kiri-Aluu, which happened to be his compound.

He said further that one of the victims was his customer, as he is a shoemaker, adding that he would not allow the mob to kill them in his compound, though he hit the victims twice.

“I saw a crowd beating four boys. I ask who are the four men being beaten and they said they were armed robbers. I said what happened in the com-pound, they said they are going to 9, Coca cola Street in Umuokiri-Aluu. I said ok, it is my compound, let us go and see the person whether he is their member. Or let them point at the particular person they are going to look for.

“Along the line, two policemen came around. One of them was pleading, the other one even joined in the beating. After beating the boy, the police now asked that they hand over the boy over to them,” Ugbaje said.

Two other suspects were allowed to speak to journalists, one of who also admitted to joining in beating the victims.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Indabawa, who spoke to journalists during the parade of the suspects, said the command arrested two more suspects on Monday afternoon.

He said the police were forced to parade the suspects because of the interest the crime had generated.

Those paraded included the traditional ruler of Umuokiri village, Alhaji Hassan Welewa; Lawal Segun, Lucky Orji, Cynthia Chinwo, Ekpe Daniel, George Nwadei, Gabriel Oche and Ozioma Abajuo.

Others were Chigozie Evans Samuel; Endu-rance Edet; Uwem Sam-pson Akpabio; Ugbaje and Ikechukwu Louis Amadi (alias Capon).

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/49325-uniport-4-policeman-joined-in-the-beating-suspect

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: That one is not my business now and no be write the article, I just want him brought to book so I could care less about what he's called.
Babe, everybody wants him brought to book. I just made a simple correction.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 17, 2012
THEY HAVE CAUGHT THE WRONG PEOPLE. THOSE ARE NOT THE PEOPLE
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 1:31am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Babe, everybody wants him brought to book. I just made a simple correction.
You shouldn't be correcting me, I quoted what I saw in the article, the correct spelling might be "capone" but the article said his is "kapoon" and its not news that certain people choose to spell their names and aliases differently from the generally known spelling, why you even presume "capone" is what was supposed to be written is what I don't get.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by chreldb(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2012
shymexx: ALUU is an Ikwerre village, no? However, the names of the suspects/culprits show that the people who actually committed the barbaric act are not even from ALUU itself(except a few)...

So, why destroy the community because of the crime of a few?? When I alluded to this last week, everyone was cursing me out and chatting crap...

It just shows that most Nigerians lack the basic temperament, judgement, and intelligence needed to survive in the 21st century... sad

I've been vindicated again! undecided

Common sense should let you know by now that you should give a rest to avoid sounding more silly and prevent more bashing. Your choice.

On a more serious note I am optimistic the police will see this case to the very end. Whenever the NPF actually choose to work and not turn a blind eye they mean business and the best comes out of them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2012
SOMEBODY IS PLAYING JOKES ON US. THOSE FACES ARE NOT FAMILIAR.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 1:38am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: SOMEBODY IS PLAYING JOKES ON US. THOSE FACES ARE NOT FAMILIAR.
I think I recognize that woman and the guy on singlet.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: You shouldn't be correcting me, I quoted what I saw in the article, the correct spelling might be "capone" but the article said his is "kapoon" and its not news that certain people choose to spell their names and aliases differently from the generally known spelling, why you even presume "capone" is what was supposed to be written is what I don't get.
I believe I'm not mistaken but you said kapoon is what most cultists call their oga so I assumed you meant capone. Until you mentioned that it was in the article, I didn't see it...so chillax girl.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
I believe I'm not mistaken but you said kapoon is what most cultists call their oga so I assumed you meant capone. Until you mentioned that it was in the article, I didn't see it...so chillax girl.
I'm chill, no need for drama.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: I think I recognize that woman and the guy on singlet.
REALLY ? HMMM
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by lolaluv1(f): 1:43am On Oct 17, 2012
Freecocoa, you do well. I noticed your absence btw.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2012
THE SKINNY GUY IN FRONT,, SECOND FROM RIGHT, IN THE WHITE TEE SHIRT SEEMS TO THINK EVERYTHING IS FUNNY
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by UmericanGirl(f): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2012
This just makes me angry all over again.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2012

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2012
I don't recognize them

Please does anyone recognize them?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by abbeyty(m): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2012
What about the village chief ? I really want to see his own picture or these ones are the scapegoats ?because he should be the first suspect
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by abbeyty(m): 1:56am On Oct 17, 2012
or na him wear glasses at the back with skull like agbari ojukwu ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by dayokanu(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2012
I think the Chief is the one in glasses sitting behind

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by KDULAR: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2012
Good job by the police , the faces of the remaining suspects should be splashed on Network News and on primetime on all Tv stations daily until they were caught. I want to ask, what happened to the attackers of the girl that was caught stealing in shoprit ? I think the issue here is not only the killing of innocent people but " Jungle justice and respect to human dignity

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 2:00am On Oct 17, 2012
lola.luv:
Freecocoa, you do well. I noticed your absence btw.
My lollipop thanks, ba wo ni? I had to do something cos the pain and anger was almost driving me nuts.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: REALLY ? HMMM
Yeah, can't you see the guy in singlet looks guilty as hell already?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah, can't you see the guy in singlet looks guilty as hell already?
MAYBE HE IS CAMERA SHY ? LOL SHEY NA WALEWA BE THAT FOR BACK WEY DO HEAD LIKE WALL GECKO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by StellaBella(f): 2:07am On Oct 17, 2012
When are we removing thier testicles with can openers

As for Chinwo......... She looks dead already.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 2:10am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: MAYBE HE IS CAMERA SHY ? LOL SHEY NA WALEWA BE THAT FOR BACK WEY DO HEAD LIKE WALL GECKO
That guy is a killer, forget camera. I guess that's the chief, the shape him head tire me sef.cheesy
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: That guy is a killer, forget camera. I guess that's the chief, the shape him head tire me sef.cheesy
HE IS THE HEADMASTER OF THE WHOLE GROUP grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Callotti: 2:15am On Oct 17, 2012
A woman was involved too. . . . shocked
No defense lawyers. . . .
Jungle justice continues. . . .
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by StellaBella(f): 2:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Why are they not n.aked and bleeding yet?
At least let us start from step one.
They wrote the book.

Bunch of slippers wearing, evil, demonic animals.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 2:25am On Oct 17, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SJTgHVJIsgs/UH3ZiIDhjwI/AAAAAAAA0-w/2gaPVdIBmqU/s1600/..0police+parade+aluu+4+killers+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Still photos from STV 10 0'Clock news. The killers were paraded today and one of them told newsmen that two police officers came to the scene of the killing; one of the policemen pleaded with them to stop, while the other one encouraged them to continue.
The guy with the arrow pointed to his head is the Aluu community chief, Alhaji Hassan Walewa.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QbjxBF9ZdZ4/UH3Zstyv_8I/AAAAAAAA0_A/An2wBKHCFto/s1600/...0police+parade+aluu+4+killers+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

One of the killers

[img]http://1.bp..com/-1Ad4vVodklY/UH3ZwPwdCoI/AAAAAAAA0_I/IbFWUc7rpz4/s1600/..00police+parade+aluu+4+killers+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

One of the killers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.