Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51010 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Digriz(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2012
emk4lif: was hearing he is d guy in d blue chelsea shirt
i dnt think so,watch the video again and confirm.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by 5alive(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2012
Enough!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Justiyke4u: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2012
U will only pray that dis case is not messed up remember even if the evidence is so glaring yet proof is still beyond reasonable doubt and the onus remains on the prosecution there4 one little mistake is capable of ruining dis case
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by chucky234(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2012
Had I known is what will be running through their minds right now but its too late for them cry because they are all going to be send to the hell beyond the real hell fire where devil himself reside,I hope don't close this case as always the problem with them because the entire country is interested in this case.
There are still few faces missing from the pictures,hope they are able to arrest them all as soon as possible.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Ignatio(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2012
WE WANT THE POLICEMEN. #JUSTICE4ALUU4

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Burger01(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: If anyone noticed, I've been off NL for some days and its for a reason, I'm taking this case very personal and the effort I've made about this issue will not be in vain, these killers will surely be brought to book.
See the face of that ugly woman, I bet she has no child hence she could participate in the killing of other women's babies, I don't even know what to say about the men and the semi men there, now I believe envy was also a driving force which led these devils to murder those kids, if only that guy in the sweatshirt will be caught fast enough, his name is even "kapoon" which is what most cultists call their oga, I'm not surprised, he's been killing for a long time, finally him cup done full.
Una never even start to suffer.
The most wanted is Kapoon and he was additionally arrested. I think he is the plank guy. Heartless.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Its no longer news by nw dat our police failed us in aluu.. Dats a fact. Bt pls can I ask a question? What is the job of the Civil Defence; are dia any in Aluu town;if they are where wey dey and what report hv dey written in account of what happend? Dnt gt me wrong o! The police with guns failed dt I knw, bt is the civil defence nt the first to hv handled a purley civilian kataka in a small community lk dis? Werin b civil defence work abeg? Let dem write dia own report also o!w
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by rasqman: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Digriz: i dnt think so,watch the video again and confirm.

i think so too, the guy with the plank is the one wearing the blue jersey
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by mu2sa2: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2012
I am just thinking: Does the concept of forgiveness apply in this case ("forgive that you may be forgiven"wink.No insults pls.Rational discussion only. Thanks.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by maxit2(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2012
Digriz: why wld u be there and nt to walkaway?
That's a good point. If i was there i would walk away. Like i said, till now i still have NOT seen that video. Cos i dont have the heart to see blood. But there are some people who just like "aproko" "tafia" they just want to watch. Even, some of the onlookers i believe would have been condemning the act. But could not do anything because they were helpless. If the police were helpless why blame a common civilian ?

My point is, let them not sentence someone who did not actively participate in the killing. That will be injustice. For real, im very sure some of the onlookers were having pity and wishing they'd stop beating them. But too scared to voice out. Then, shey u nairalanders will be happy if such a person is arrested and sentenced to say 20yrs, or more in prison ?

Please let's drive this point to the police, so they don't prosecute innocent people in a bid to appease the public. According to description, there's a certain plank guy. Let them fish such a person out and give him capital purnishment if possible...
Thanks, and pls, im NOT in support of the barbaric act. I just feel the police may have done some random arrests. They should investigate properly.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2012
These killers should be made to have a taste of their own medicine. They should at least pass through d shame of being paraded and beaten in nudity. Killing them will not bring d 4 boys back but i just want them to pass through d agony dat d boys went through b4 they are made to face the law.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by KDULAR: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2012
We seem all to be hypocrites, no one is condemning the molestation of a girl caught stealing at Shoprite, is it because she was not killed or she stole so no one is talking about her. It is still same jungle justice NLanders oo. The perpetrators of this act and even the management of the mall should be brought to book , just like Allu community and her head
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Nice job @NPF but pls dnt arrest innocent ppl to please d public.

Now, as we laugh & applaud the arrest of the suspected killers, we should also have a rethink. Some of us here chanting: KILL THE KILLERS OF ALUU4! MURDER THEM! BURN THEM LIKE THE ALUU4! We should also remember that if any of us (especially those that had been victimized by unwanted visitors at any time in our lives, & maybe in the process lost a loved one, got raped or watch our loved ones raped by some armed gang) in any way, happens to be present at any scene where a group of accused armed robbers or cultists are caught & being maltreated by a crowd, 99.9% of us chanting kill the suspected killers of ALUU4, will do any of these:

1. Peep & walk away hissing, they deserve it, why did they went to steal in d first place

2. Peep & stand by to peep more & to probably video or photograph the scene to show our friends or to upload on facebook for fun

3. Join in condemning the suspected robbers, & inciting the mob to even brutalize them more

4. Join in the killing of the suspected robbers by either encouraging or participating directly

5. Snare at the suspected robbers, probably after remembering how robbers rob ppl off their hard earned money & sometimes maim or kill them after dispossessing them of whatever they have.

For the aforementioned reasons, Bible encouraged us true Christians to never judge others cos no one is holier than thou, & no one is fit enough to judge others, & Bible also encouraged us to always love one another irrespective of their flaws, & never to pay evil with evil- thats the teaching of Christ Jesus.

Judgment is for God alone to do, & not for man, so let God's judgment prevail, cos human judgment most often destroy the innocent. Some of the people that will be arrested as suspects of ALUU4 killing may be innocent people at the end, this was why death penalty was abolished cos some innocent people were publicly & legally killed in the name of death sentence.

God have mercy on all of us for we have sinned & come short of your glory. Goodmorning Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by maxit2(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: IDIAAAT!!!
Thanks,
But this "idiaat" is a rational human being with the ability to see the other side of things...
the irony of it all is that people like you and some other NLanders who only see things ONE WAY, end up making the same mistake the ALUU killers made.. You don't take ur time to evaluate..
The reason is simple. You barely have brains. What you have underneath your thick skull is a pool of mud. So who am i to blame you ?..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2012
blasterman: The guy in Chelsea resemble the planking guy

WALAHI!! THE CHELSEA GUY RESEMBLE THE GUY WELLA WELLA!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by onyxo76(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2012
am really happy that everybody is doing a good follow up on this case.however,i strongly believe the main actors are still at large.i doubt if most of us can really match these people's face against those in the video. apart from that aluu chief the others may just be suspects involved in some other cases who have been in police custody . remember the police had already goofed in saying that sticks and stones will break their bones,hence are probably just trying to prove that they are in doing well.
is there a sketch artist or fine arts student in the house ? do these faces match the killers? honest opinion pls...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cardoso111(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2012
In the end the source of that video recording too must be investigated
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

That's a good point. If i was there i would walk away. Like i said, till now i still have NOT seen that video. Cos i dont have the heart to see blood. But there are some people who just like "aproko" "tafia" they just want to watch. Even, some of the onlookers i believe would have been condemning the act. But could not do anything because they were helpless. If the police were helpless why blame a common civilian ?

My point is, let them not sentence someone who did not actively participate in the killing. That will be injustice. For real, im very sure some of the onlookers were having pity and wishing they'd stop beating them. But too scared to voice out. Then, shey u nairalanders will be happy if such a person is arrested and sentenced to say 20yrs, or more in prison ?

Please let's drive this point to the police, so they don't prosecute innocent people in a bid to appease the public. According to description, there's a certain plank guy. Let them fish such a person out and give him capital purnishment if possible...
Thanks, and pls, im NOT in support of the barbaric act. I just feel the police may have done some random arrests. They should investigate properly.

well said.

I remember an incident at wemco road, ogba in 2009 where 2 alleged thieves were burnt to death, right in the presence of onlookers which even included policemen.

a lot of the onlookers were against the gruesome murder of those men but there was nothing they could do to help the alleged thieves....

I really hope the police are not arresting the wrong set of people.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2012
[size=15pt]IS IT POSSIBLE THIS LOT BE TRIED IN ZAMFARA OR ANY OF THE SHARIA STATES? I LIKE TO SEE THEM HAVE A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!![/size]
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Martins4us(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2012
KILL THEM ALL...Chai !!! I wish I could βε̲̣̣̣̥ the judge to this case. I will make them bleed †̥ death.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by odoguigbo: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2012
[iI wonder how some hungery robbers like these escaped animals from Bakassi forest should a person thief. And I'm also angry wf the entire community that this evil deed happened, which all the personels even their king and elders kept quiet and allowed this innocent blood to sprayed on their throne. Neverthless, this has become a doom to their entire land even the next generation. Just wait to receive the wrath!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by saudatu(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2012
razznaija: Just look at their ratchet faces, i just hope that anyone that laid a finger on those boys should be at least given the death penalty, but wait, i don't see the thing in the checkered shirt that kept hitting them with a large plank and the other thing that started the false alarm. They should just cut all their arms and legs, cut their nuts off,pluck their eyes out and let them bleed to death, then they should set the corpse on fire till there's nothing left but ashes, sweep the floor and throw all of the crap left in the thrash.
Ha! U wicked ooooooooo....
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by tellwisdom: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2012
lola.luv:
Freecocoa, you do well. I noticed your absence btw.
What about her absence??....person wey go write exam, come here dey BOBO una.#chewpid angryangry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Iaz93: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: THE GUY THAT RAISED THE ALARM IS MY FATHER's MATE!! He isn't the same age with those boys.he is far older than them.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/aluu-4-coxson-leleboro-prime suspect-in-police-net.html

chai!!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by manbuchai: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2012
The guy on chelsea shirt is the planking guy, thank God he was caught.He will get what he bargained for,wicked soul.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2012
D npf know dey r technically respnsble 4 d death of d 4 boys, dats y they r guitily investgatn dis case in oda 2 bring d culprits 2 book

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2012
why do we not have a functional police force? why is there no national toll free number to contact the police in cases of emergency like this?

why have a police force that you cannot contact and expect an immediate response from in cases of emergency?

sigh.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by rman: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

Thanks,
But this "idiaat" is a rational human being with the ability to see the other side of things...
the irony of it all is that people like you and some other NLanders who only see things ONE WAY, end up making the same mistake the ALUU killers made.. You don't take ur time to evaluate..
The reason is simple. You barely have brains. What you have underneath your thick skull is a pool of mud. So who am i to blame you ?..

Max-t, stop wasting your time responding to some people. Only very few nairaland members can reason logically. that's why they are very quick to insult or turn threads into comedy (garri crew ).

I still find it hard that people support five young men walking into another mans house in a dangerous terrain with a weapon at odd hours.
They ve told beautiful stories in support of the boys action. They even claimed it was a false alarm that was raised, some also claim the guy lured them to be killed.

Jungle justice is bad, but they all want everyone in the video killed, even when the sister to one of the boys claim she was also in the crowd.

So many questions begging for ans, but unfortunately, we all have a little bit of Aluu in us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2012
#Aluusious People. Na Hell Fire una go lastly end. #Bastards
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by anataala: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2012
this are the south south terrorist, shame of you
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2012
rman:

Max-t, stop wasting your time responding to some people. Only very few nairaland members can reason logically. that's why they are very quick to insult or turn threads into comedy (garri crew ).

I still find it hard that people support five young men walking into another mans house in a dangerous terrain with a weapon at odd hours.
They ve told beautiful stories in support of the boys action. They even claimed it was a false alarm that was raised, some also claim the guy lured them to be killed.

Jungle justice is bad, but they all want everyone in the video killed, even when the sister to one of the boys claim she was also in the crowd.

So many questions begging for ans, but unfortunately, we all have a little bit of Aluu in us.
IDIAAAT NUMBER 2!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.