Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51009 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2012
I can't find the 4 by 4 wood man in dat picture. He will need a special treatment for dat madness. Other prime suspects from pics i have seen are also missing. NPF Chiefs should make us proud, becos they have recently started solving murder cases and catching perpetrators, don't stop now.

As for the on lookers they should be charged as murder accomplice. Anybody throwing stone and abuses should be charge for murder First Degree, Second Degree or Third Degree.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Ayorh4you(m): 6:18am On Oct 17, 2012
razznaija: Just look at their ratchet faces, i just hope that anyone that laid a finger on those boys should be at least given the death penalty, but wait, i don't see the thing in the checkered shirt that kept hitting them with a large plank and the other thing that started the false alarm. They should just cut all their arms and legs, cut their nuts off,pluck their eyes out and let them bleed to death, then they should set the corpse on fire till there's nothing left but ashes, sweep the floor and throw all of the crap left in the thrash.

court!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by somegirl1: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2012
the male in the blue shirt in NOT the plank guy. Different head shapes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by maxit2(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2012
First, I must say that jungle justice is wrong. What the AlUU villages should have done is beat those boys, unclad them if they must, and handle them over to the police.
That's how criminals are handled everywhere. That beating aspect is compulsory even d police beats their suspect before arrest..

That being said, I want you guys to wake up from the nitemarez of the video and face some hard truth..

1. Majority of these suspects you see here are purely innocent. They were arrested at random. If you know d streets of 9ja n how police operates, u won't dispute this claim.

2. If u ever lived in a student community as rugged as Ekosodin(Uniben), Ekpoma(AAU) e.t.c. You would join in planking those boys to death. Or better yet just watch it unfolds as an inactive audience. You know why ?

3. Those boys did not go to collect money. They went to pull a hit. They went at a very odd time and they went with a gun.

4. In Ekosodin were I schooled from, wen these cult boys pulls any hit, they do it in the most horific manner. They shoot in the eye, cut off people's tongues, butcher with sharp knives. E.T.C

5. Perhaps this ALUU community people have been witnessing these kind of things. And suddenly they catch one of those "invicible" killers. What would u have them do ?

6. If u were in that crowd and your close friend, course-mate, brother was previously murdered gruesomely, what will u do? Will u risk ur life to try stopping it? Will u participate? Or will u just watch if u got d heart to ?

7. Till this date I have decided not to watch dat video cos I know it will disturb me mentally. But I have seen/heard gruesome killings and these aluu4 boys are NOT CLOSE to innocent people.

8. I hate to judge, but what if those 4 boys are one of those killers that goes abt off-campus killing people's children? And u heard they were burnt alive but didn't get to see d video, would u still be feeling dis way ?

9. The boys are definitely NOT armed robbers. But they are cultists and they went with their hitman to pull a hit.

10. I condemn d killings, police should please fish out the actual killers and not some random persons who could have done nothing but watch. The spectators should all be FREED. If I was there and I wanted to play good samaritan, I would call d police. But if I was there and the police is also there. All I can do is watch cos d people who ought to tak charge are there already.. U get me ?

Thanks 4 taking ur time to read this.. Oya make una begin pure out una hate n anger n watever.. That's my piece of mind...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by DrGboy(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Thnk God those gruesome killers hv been caught, but wait a minute,what abt d chief,hope there won't be prefential treatment ooo. angry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by muchbeauty(f): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2012
the guy on the chelsea shirt looks like the dude who used the sticks on the innocent boys.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Dr.Gboy:
Thnk God those gruesome killers hv been caught, but wait a minute,what abt d chief,hope there won't be prefential treatment ooo. angry

The chief was not in dat picture. Dat guy must not walk. angry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2012
The plank guy should pls stand up! He shld b isolated frm d rest for clearer view. He hs a case with the world.If dt truly is d plank guy, den am begining 2 get closure.. I cn see d late dead boys smiling @ me sayin" shei u don dey happy say dem don catch d guy?" even wen I hv tears rollin dwn my eyes and I cn seed dem asking demsleves "werin we actually do dis ppl sef?" RIP kiddies.. I hope we meet and gist and do songs 2geda in heaven someday.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by viciati(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2012
wretched animals.serves them right.dey ar all sons af d devil
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2012
the guy in blue on the left must be the plank guy.
that guy is just too wicked, he seems to be the one without sin who casted the first stone
his plank lead to the death of Chiadika because the planked his face to the ground while lying helplessly facing up
Chidiaka probably died on that spot.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2012
As far as kogi is frm aluu, I still feel guilty all d time unconciously as if I ws supposed 2 b d one 2 come 2 aluu 2 save dis boys and I ddnt. I havnt stopped apologising 2 dem for not bin dia wen dey needed me.. I dnt knw if d rest of u feel dt way 2. I feel lk I hv a personal reletionship with dem b4 death even wen I dnt. Aluu ppl hd rilly gt many ppl halucinating. If u feel dsame way pls say it.Smtimes I feel d late luvly boys are members of NL. I jst feel dt connection 2 de. I knw its d horror of dia death dt is behind dis.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:
First, I must say that jungle justice is wrong. What the AlUU villages should have done is beat those boys, unclad them if they must, and handle them over to the police.
That's how criminals are handled everywhere. That beating aspect is compulsory even d police beats their suspect before arrest..

That being said, I want you guys to wake up from the nitemarez of the video and face some hard truth..

1. Majority of these suspects you see here are purely innocent. They were arrested at random. If you know d streets of 9ja n how police operates, u won't dispute this claim.

2. If u ever lived in a student community as rugged as Ekosodin(Uniben), Ekpoma(AAU) e.t.c. You would join in planking those boys to death. Or better yet just watch it unfolds as an inactive audience. You know why ?

3. Those boys did not go to collect money. They went to pull a hit. They went at a very odd time and they went with a gun.

4. In Ekosodin were I schooled from, wen these cult boys pulls any hit, they do it in the most horific manner. They shoot in the eye, cut off people's tongues, butcher with sharp knives. E.T.C

5. Perhaps this ALUU community people have been witnessing these kind of things. And suddenly they catch one of those "invicible" killers. What would u have them do ?

6. If u were in that crowd and your close friend, course-mate, brother was previously murdered gruesomely, what will u do? Will u risk ur life to try stopping it? Will u participate? Or will u just watch if u got d heart to ?

7. Till this date I have decided not to watch dat video cos I know it will disturb me mentally. But I have seen/heard gruesome killings and these aluu4 boys are NOT CLOSE to innocent people.

8. I hate to judge, but what if those 4 boys are one of those killers that goes abt off-campus killing people's children? And u heard they were burnt alive but didn't get to see d video, would u still be feeling dis way ?

9. The boys are definitely NOT armed robbers. But they are cultists and they went with their hitman to pull a hit.

10. I condemn d killings, police should please fish out the actual killers and not some random persons who could have done nothing but watch. The spectators should all be FREED. If I was there and I wanted to play good samaritan, I would call d police. But if I was there and the police is also there. All I can do is watch cos d people who ought to tak charge are there already.. U get me ?

Thanks 4 taking ur time to read this.. Oya make una begin pure out una hate n anger n watever.. That's my piece of mind...
IDIAAAT!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Mamacita007(f): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2012
@Maxi-t Where you there? Are you part of their cult? Onye ara di ka gi. Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2012
It seems likely dat d be ast wit d gigantic plank is among those arrested
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2012
I expect some ppl frm Aluu on NL to try and put up a fight in defence of dia ppl or @ most paint dos boys black inorther to discourage our struggle for dia families and friends to get closure.. Wt u guys dnt knw is dis, even if d mothers and fathers of dis boys come out 2 say dia sons are thieves and killers, dt will not change my position od dis matter..Aluu clearly violated our laws and the laws of the UN and dt of God and dt is by wat I stand. U dnt kill children lk poisonous snakes...publicly? Haba! I cn fight d childrens parents if dey relax on dis matter let alone aluu ppl or any of dia apologist. I dey vex o! So mind wt u post hia.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by swiftycool(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Ayoobscom: The pictures here does not quite match the faces I saw..why are the names patriotically dispersed

I hope this is not another false random arrest just to please some burning hearts

If u watch d video u will see entirely different faces lol
[size=24pt]
Exactly, I suspect foul play here. The Nigerian Police are usually fond of this when under pressure, just like in Tafa Balogun's time parrading other armed robbers as suspects for crimes we know were actually politically motivated.I have been witness to situations where a petty thief was paraded as a murderer, we Won't accept that, we must be certain those are the actual perpetrators, they may have used ficticious names from all over Nigeria in order to save the community's name from future prejudice!

Let us not accept foul play! The Police must reconcile each of these faces paraded with the ones seen on the Video and state clearly the roles they played. Before we are sure we are not being taken for a ride
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Gabrielclint(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2012
dis killers should face d law,but it shuldnt be done d naija way pls
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2012
passionate88: Some suspects that were interviewed said that a police man joined in beating the boys..
dat guy is jus tryin 2 rope in d police because he is down already
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2012
Abeg can smone get 2 suleiman, chamberlin or maokpe ogun,to get d lawyers of dis berieved families on channels tv to confirm dis pictures or @ least d sister of one of dos boys who say sm of d killing jst anybody 2 confirm dis are d true killers.. D guy with d plank if arrested shld tell us who de rest are... Pls who hs a link to Mr Tony Uranta? I bliv he is interested in dis case.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2012
They all disgust me.

I hope justice will be served.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by ojmaroni247(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2012
If u guyz luk very well u'l see dat de planker has been caught. He is der wit dem,I can see him jst dat he has grown alittle hair,he is de guy it de chelsea jersey dats de planker,de face is very similar,dats him.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2012
can anyone prove this isn't the guy planking them, if so, he has no business sitting with these "innocent" aluu people.
he should be separated immediately for skinning

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Iaz93: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Waste of time .. All of them should be thrown into a cauldron of boiling oil ... This court stuff would just slow down everything *vexing*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Burger01(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Just ALUU them all.. EOD.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Iaz93: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2012
The boy that raised the alarm should be buried alive. . . .*swellin up*
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by dapo338(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2012
With the look of things, I really commend the police for their effort for the 1st time, nice one! I know that investigation is still on, LET THE POLICE PUT UP (KAPON) PICTURE ONLINE AND PLACE A RANSOM ON HIM. I VOLUNTEER TO PRINT IT AND PASTE IT EVERYWHERE IN MY VICINITY IN LAGOS. THE GUY MIGHT BE ANYWHERE BY NOW. and he must be arrested.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Burger01(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2012
The guy on d far left in the first picture looks like the plank hitter. He swung the plank with such pivotal force that could smash my enemies skull. Please, eye for an eye, somebody should find a wet plank and smash it on that fu..ck.^er"s skull. Bast..ards.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Iaz93: The boy that raised the alarm should be buried alive. . . .*swellin up*
THE GUY THAT RAISED THE ALARM IS MY FATHER's MATE!! He isn't the same age with those boys.he is far older than them.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/aluu-4-coxson-leleboro-prime suspect-in-police-net.html
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by maxit2(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2012
Mamacita007: @Maxi-t Since you know so much why don't you publicly announce your stupid comment to the world with proof that they went to "pull a hit". Where you there? Are you part of their cult? Come on out, show your face or make a video so we can identify you as a false witness. I bet you "pulled hits" in Edo state and escaped. Pray you don't meet your day of ALUU-mination!! Onye ara di ka gi. Ekwensu!

Take it easy bro,
You r fking entitled to your own opinion. You and i have not seen the same things nor witnessed same things in our lives. Just a few months ago, a close friend who happened to be in my faculty in school was shot in the eye at close range(according to eye witness). His left part of his head was virtually ripped off. You know why they(cultist) killed him? no one knows, but we suspect it's cos of a girl. Becos the guy is so fine and girls always liked him. (THIS HAPPENED IN SCHOOL COMMUNITY TOO).
With all the much killings that has happened in the above stated student community, should anyone be caught with a gun at another persons house at late hours.. My brother watever that person gets is what he asked for.

A few weeks back, about 40 people or so were slaughtered at Mubi. If, for example, one of those murderers at Mubi is caught with a gun at about 3.am somewhere around mubi area. And he is lynched just like this aluu4, What will u say ? how will u feel about it ?
Anybody with a GUN that isn't a military nor a civilian with license is a CRIMINAL. Being with a gun at ODD hours makes u a confirmed criminal. It's simple. That's more than enof evidence to convict anyone. So those boys i can conclusively say were up for no good.
Jungle justice is unsupported. But the reason i made my earlier comment was for the police to be considerate and ONLY fish out those that ACTIVELY participated in the killings.

The police were there( Did nothing )
One of the sisters of the boys was there ( Did nothing )

Why then will you arrest and prosecute a passer-by that just watched and also did nothing? should they turn super-man and rescue them? Let's calm down and let REAL justice prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella: See them...your woes are just beginning. What about the guy who was planking them? He is the main killer.
was hearing he is d guy in d blue chelsea shirt
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Digriz(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

why wld u be there and nt to walkaway?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by IfyMeg(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Dis is a welcomed developement,
Thumb up 4 the cops,
More arrests pls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.