Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51011 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by ignis: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2012
I don't think the guy hitting them with plank is there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by KokoBeware: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:
First, I must say that jungle justice is wrong. What the AlUU villages should have done is beat those boys, unclad them if they must, and handle them over to the police.
That's how criminals are handled everywhere. That beating aspect is compulsory even d police beats their suspect before arrest..

That being said, I want you guys to wake up from the nitemarez of the video and face some hard truth..

1. Majority of these suspects you see here are purely innocent. They were arrested at random. If you know d streets of 9ja n how police operates, u won't dispute this claim.

2. If u ever lived in a student community as rugged as Ekosodin(Uniben), Ekpoma(AAU) e.t.c. You would join in planking those boys to death. Or better yet just watch it unfolds as an inactive audience. You know why ?

3. Those boys did not go to collect money. They went to pull a hit. They went at a very odd time and they went with a gun.

4. In Ekosodin were I schooled from, wen these cult boys pulls any hit, they do it in the most horific manner. They shoot in the eye, cut off people's tongues, butcher with sharp knives. E.T.C

5. Perhaps this ALUU community people have been witnessing these kind of things. And suddenly they catch one of those "invicible" killers. What would u have them do ?

6. If u were in that crowd and your close friend, course-mate, brother was previously murdered gruesomely, what will u do? Will u risk ur life to try stopping it? Will u participate? Or will u just watch if u got d heart to ?

7. Till this date I have decided not to watch dat video cos I know it will disturb me mentally. But I have seen/heard gruesome killings and these aluu4 boys are NOT CLOSE to innocent people.

8. I hate to judge, but what if those 4 boys are one of those killers that goes abt off-campus killing people's children? And u heard they were burnt alive but didn't get to see d video, would u still be feeling dis way ?

9. The boys are definitely NOT armed robbers. But they are cultists and they went with their hitman to pull a hit.

10. I condemn d killings, police should please fish out the actual killers and not some random persons who could have done nothing but watch. The spectators should all be FREED. If I was there and I wanted to play good samaritan, I would call d police. But if I was there and the police is also there. All I can do is watch cos d people who ought to tak charge are there already.. U get me ?

Thanks 4 taking ur time to read this.. Oya make una begin pure out una hate n anger n watever.. That's my piece of mind...

Bross watch the video first am sure you will swallow most of your words...... am ready to bet that you have not seen anything like this before even in action film....

FYI: in a community like that it is students that get robbed/bullied by villagers or students robbing themselves not the otherway round...

The only person on that scene i can forgive is the person that recorded the video(wether he did it for fun or not).. at least it made this case to be taken very seriously....

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by dozern(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2012
i suggest dat the families of 4 students killed should hand everything over to God. Insisting for the killing of the idiots who murdered those innocent student will nt solve the issue. I dnt want anything that will disturb d spirit of the 4 student from going to heaven. Since they ar innocent, may their gentle soul rest in peace. If they make heaven why should we worry. Those killers will regret why they were born if they live on. Infact, its even better for them to be killed than to live and suffer.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2012
THE PLANKMAN IS IN BRAZIL SOMEWHERE DRINKING UMBRELLA DRINKS. HE GONE
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Deprofessional(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2012
THIS IS TO UNIPORT STUDENTS.

WHILE THE POLICE DO THEIR INVESTIGATION TO CATCH THE KILLERS OF THOSE BOYS, I ALSO INVITE YOU TO CARRYOUT YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION WITH THE AIM OF IDENTIFYING THOSE GUYS WHOSE PICTURES APPEARED IN PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. WHERE EVER THEY ARE SEEN PLEASE LYNCH THEM. I REMEMBERED IN THOSE DAYS WHEN MEN WERE MEN, WHEN THE SPIRIT OF ALUTA RUN IN THE BLOOD OF EVERY STUDENT, NO ONE HARMS A STUDENT AND GOES FREE.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO THIS CASE LIES IN THE HANDS OF UNIPORT STUDENTS. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY SO FAR. INJURY TO ONE IS INJURY TO ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by 2winxcom(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2012
look @ their faces, murderers. d faces of those using planks on them not yet seen or what? police kudos 2 u all keep it up
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2012
hahaha funny, WE are not seeing the real culprits, Police and Random arrest
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Gozzzy(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2012
If only their guts willl be dragged out, and hung for birds to ravish..!!!!!!!!!!! Mindless murdering moraforkaz!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by maxit2(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2012
KokoBeware:

Bross watch the video first am sure you will swallow most of your words...... am ready to bet that you have not seen anything like this before even in action film....

FYI: in a community like that it is students that get robbed/bullied by villagers or students robbing themselves not the otherway round...

The only person on that scene i can forgive is the person that recorded the video(wether he did it for fun or not).. at least it made this case to be taken very seriously....
Thanks for your advise, but i still will not watch it.
FYI: I am not talking about robbery here. If robbery was the issue in our off-campus communities, i bet you, nobody will remain on-campus in our dilapidated hostel accommodation.
The terror is the rampant killings. These boys just kill for NO justifiable reasons.. "NOT THE VILLAGERS" but the students.
So you know, i am from Edo state. and from stats, Edo state and Portharcourt has the HIGHEST rate of cultism. Just incase you still dont get the picture let me describe some scenarios for you.

1. You are sleeping in your hostel at nite and u hear some gun shots.
2. Go to class the next morning and you hear JOHN DOE was shot dead, (it was actually that gunshot u heard last nite)
We get up 10 - 15 cases like this each month from the same community.

How do they pull this hit? they go into someone's hostel(THE VICTIM) at late hours, break in, do the kill and collect NOTHING. Most killings are from mere arguements or girl or money related or show of supremacy.
You see, those ALUU 4 guys died terribly. but God knows why he chosed their paths to end that way. who knows what they had done? or what they would have done. Carrying guns to someone else's home at late hour.
That man who outcried should get a good lawyer. He has got every reason to shout thief! thief!! thief!!!
Like, why shouldn't he ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Purist(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2012
And the jungle justice mentality is on display here YET AGAIN. With each passing day, I become more and more convinced that the ALUU incidence is just a microcosm of the larger - and sadly prevalent - Nigerian mentality.

These thirteen people, as of now, are only SUSPECTS, but we have over 95% of Nigerians here already calling for their head. "Burn them!" "Cut off their hands!" "Fry them alive in hot oil!" "Skin them alive!", etc. EXACTLY THE SAME THING the Aluu people did to those four boys who were only suspects at the time, but the people were also eager to "plank them", "burn them", "kill them". Whatever happened to innocent UNTIL proven guilty?

It is a pity that in our attempts to show concern and anger at this barbarism, we have also inadvertently revealed our true UGLY nature in the process. When next you feel compelled to shout and scream, "burn them alive!", "skin and kill them!", go stand in front of a mirror and you might just notice something very, very familiar.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by temitemi1(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2012
There faces sud b every where
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Gozzzy(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Deprofessional: THIS IS TO UNIPORT STUDENTS.

WHILE THE POLICE DO THEIR INVESTIGATION TO CATCH THE KILLERS OF THOSE BOYS, I ALSO INVITE YOU TO CARRYOUT YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION WITH THE AIM OF IDENTIFYING THOSE GUYS WHOSE PICTURES APPEARED IN PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. WHERE EVER THEY ARE SEEN PLEASE LYNCH THEM. I REMEMBERED IN THOSE DAYS WHEN MEN WERE MEN, WHEN THE SPIRIT OF ALUTA RUN IN THE BLOOD OF EVERY STUDENT, NO ONE HARMS A STUDENT AND GOES FREE.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO THIS CASE LIES IN THE HANDS OF UNIPORT STUDENTS. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY SO FAR. INJURY TO ONE IS INJURY TO ALL.
But no vex oh........where uniport students dey, when these hapless four where being drilled even up to when tire was hung round their necks?? Now una dey talk about aluta when the deed has already been done!!!!!! Abeg make una go rest!!!!!!! Una cowardice is unpardonable,cos those guys expected their fellow students to rescue,cos they knew how incompetent the police has always been in such matters!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Purist(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Afam4eva(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Something still disturbs me about this pic. The names of those paraded show they come from all parts of the country. I don't think a community can allow outsiders commit this kind of atrocious act on their ground. Are the officers saying these are the natives of ALUU community? Or this was done by people living on their land?

Finally two of the faces that did the acts are not here. Well I'll wait for the investigation to go further before drawing my conclusion.

Most of the suspects are from Aluu. Except maybe one or two of them.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by smtx(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2012
rman:

Max-t, stop wasting your time responding to some people. Only very few nairaland members can reason logically. that's why they are very quick to insult or turn threads into comedy (garri crew ).

I still find it hard that people support five young men walking into another mans house in a dangerous terrain with a weapon at odd hours.
They ve told beautiful stories in support of the boys action. They even claimed it was a false alarm that was raised, some also claim the guy lured them to be killed.

Jungle justice is bad, but they all want everyone in the video killed, even when the sister to one of the boys claim she was also in the crowd.

So many questions begging for ans, but unfortunately, we all have a little bit of Aluu in us.

So many questions begging for ans you say? But initially you had all the answers? You argued back n forth that those kids where "cultist", now many questions are begging for answers? What dou you think will be in the mind of the ruler of the community right now? Let me help you- "Had I known I should have handed them over to the police"...too late!

Your last line "we all have a little bit of Aluu in us", now I understand the kind of person u really are for out of the abundance of the heart...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by pak: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2012
Purist: And the jungle justice mentality is on display here YET AGAIN. With each passing day, I become more and more convinced that the ALUU incidence is just a microcosm of the larger - and sadly prevalent - Nigerian mentality.

These thirteen people, as of now, are only SUSPECTS, but we have over 95% of Nigerians here already calling for their head. "Burn them!" "Cut off their hands!" "Fry them alive in hot oil!" "Skin them alive!", etc. EXACTLY THE SAME THING the Aluu people did to those four boys who were only suspects at the time, but the people were also eager to "plank them", "burn them", "kill them". Whatever happened to innocent UNTIL proven guilty?

It is a pity that in our attempts to show concern and anger at this barbarism, we have also inadvertently revealed our true UGLY nature in the process. When next you feel compelled to shout and scream, "burn them alive!", "skin and kill them!", go stand in front of a mirror and you might just notice something very, very familiar.

aaah purist, you must be my twin brother separated from me at birth. I need to get your contact details to confirm. I will send you a mail shortly or did you read my previous post yesterday echoing the same very sentiment. If you haven't please click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1075527/names-masterminds-gruesome-murder-aluu4/1#12576049

And by the way, I need permission to duplicate this your comments in other online outlets. Awaiting your response
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Dereformer(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2012
I HATE CHELSEA CAUSE PLANKMEN WEAR BLUES
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Goldieluks: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2012
Lol@ the plank man supporting Chelsea. He must be a die hard Chelsea fan.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by pappilo(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2012
If they are found gulity they must be executed. All you morons talking about them being suspects are trying to feel like oyinbo people. Even the oyinbo people you want to copy send drones to kill suspected militants in Pakistan and Yemen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by smtx(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Purist: And the jungle justice mentality is on display here YET AGAIN. With each passing day, I become more and more convinced that the ALUU incidence is just a microcosm of the larger - and sadly prevalent - Nigerian mentality.

"95% of Nigerians" pls provide proof! Nigerians are asking for JUSTICE not JUNGLE JUSTICE! Let the law take its FULL CAUSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by DiyaDayo: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2012
Honestly if not for nigeria constitution that doesnt allow revenge the this people deserve to die the way they killed those students, because i know these guys too are thieves, some tell me what happens to the the students phones because i know they must have their phones and some valuable things like wrist watch,chain,shoes even money on them while killing them .
this is my question did they declare all this after killing them or they want to tell me that they burnt them with all this valuable thing so they are all criminals and they av to be seriouly punish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by nedu2000(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
I know them,any uniport(or ex) in d house?
I know dem........one of d 1 by d right use 2 photocopying & binding d choba while d other one (in d chelsea) jersey served in mammy hommies restaurant also in choba,*smh*
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by pappilo(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2012
Who gave the bastard chief the right to sanction the killing of these kids. He is the most guilty here. Even more guilty that the actual killers because it can be said he used his position of authority to influence the morons who carried out the killing.

I have never regarded chiefs, obas and the likes because it is an institution which adds no value to anybodys life IMHO. The chief should have used his authority and asked the mob who brouht the kids to his den to leave them with him and he could have called the police. These boys had been disgraced and brutalised enough already. Instead he sanctioned their killings and the kids were led to be executed at Burow pip. How dafuq does the mofo sleep at night. If i was him, I would ask for rat poison and kill myself with it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2012
They should not go free. justice must be done.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Purist(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2012
pak:

aaah purist, you must be my twin brother separated from me at birth. I need to get your contact details to confirm. I will send you a mail shortly or did you read my previous post yesterday echoing the same very sentiment. If you haven't please click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1075527/names-masterminds-gruesome-murder-aluu4/1#12576049

And by the way, I need permission to duplicate this your comments in other online outlets. Awaiting your response

lol bro. Who knows? They say we're 'made' in twos, abi? cheesy

I just read your comment now and I'm glad to see there are still a few people who can reason rationally. Please feel free to duplicate the comment in as many outlets as you wish. People need to be made to see reason.

Also try to check this thread I made a few days ago:
Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle
https://www.nairaland.com/1072688/five-things-learnt-aluu-debacle
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Purist(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2012
pappilo:
If they are found gulity they must be executed.
IF they are found guilty, the law should take its course. Exactly. Funny how you made perfect sense here and then shortly proceeded to contradict yourself in the next sentence.

pappilo:
All you morons talking about them being suspects are trying to feel like oyinbo people.

Isn't it quite telling that you find those clarifying their current status as suspects to be morons, and I assume you see those calling for their head without proof of their wrongdoing to be the intelligent ones? Presenting suspected criminals as the SUSPECTS that they are is not exclusively an "oyinbo" tendency. It is basic commonsense.

pappilo:
Even the oyinbo people you want to copy send drones to kill suspected militants in Pakistan and Yemen.

Even if "copying oyinbo" is the aim here, it is exceedingly obvious even to the blind that they have a far better judicial system than the travesty we display in Nigeria. Given this fact, how then is it inappropriate to "copy" their style as you put it?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by dammytosh: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

FYI: I am not talking about robbery here. If robbery was the issue in our off-campus communities, i bet you, nobody will remain on-campus in our dilapidated hostel accommodation.
The terror is the rampant killings. These boys just kill for NO justifiable reasons.. "NOT THE VILLAGERS" but the students.
So you know, i am from Edo state. and from stats, Edo state and Portharcourt has the HIGHEST rate of cultism. Just incase you still dont get the picture let me describe some scenarios for you.

2. Go to class the next morning and you hear JOHN DOE was shot dead, (it was actually that gunshot u heard last nite)

How do they pull this hit? they go into someone's hostel(THE VICTIM) at late hours, break in, do the kill and collect NOTHING. Most killings are from mere arguements or girl or money related or show of supremacy.
You see, those ALUU 4 guys died terribly. but God knows why he chosed their paths to end that way. who knows what they had done? or what they would have done. Carrying guns to someone else's home at late hour.
That man who outcried should get a good lawyer. He has got every reason to shout thief! thief!! thief!!!
Like, why shouldn't he ?

I love it when people choose to think differently from the crowd but i am upset by the bolded. There was no proof of the claims in bold that justified the way they were killed.

Even if they are cultist, killed 500people, in a sane environment. They have right to fair hearing as not all the 4 might be involved. And killing some one the way they were killed would have cause 3rd World War if Bin Laden was killed that way.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by dammytosh: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

Like, why shouldn't he ?

I love it when people choose to think differently from the crowd but i am upset by the bolded. There was no proof of the claims in bold that justified the way they were killed.

Even if they are cultist, killed 500people, in a sane environment. They have right to fair hearing as not all the 4 might be involved. And killing some one the way they were killed would have caused 3rd World War if Bin Laden was killed that way.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by andyanders: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
We already know the case, that they murdered 4 innocent Nigerians and therefore we pronounce them guilty by stoning until confirmed dead. Courrrrrrrrrrrt.

Nothing to charge them again than to stone them to death. You all rest in pieces. I want you all to meet the Uniport 4 there and your judgment will commence there and since we have all condemned you all, you all have no place among the living.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Horus:

I dont see the monster that used the plank on the heads of the boys and I dont recognise any of the lynchers on this picture.

^^^I will not be happy until the elusive bastards shown above are caught. It's likely they've even left the country now; the stupid police should be more proactive and circulate pics of their ugly faces in the media, websites and neighbouring countries.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Now, I want to cite a scenario here to help us understand y we shudnt condemn or judge others.

Firstly, the ALUU4 killing was barbaric.

Scenario 1.
u are a female student living happily in school & trying hard to overcome the numerous student challenges, viz. lectures, studies, finance, fighting temptations, etc. then one night, some group of unknown boys stormed ur hostel, ransacked ur room, dispossessed u of ur meager pocket money, handsets, & worst of all end up raping u while u cry for help dat refuses to come.

u reported to police, they tell u to file a case with so so amount of money. u did & wrote long statement & nothing happened @ d end. u left everything to God & nature, maybe got infected with an STD, treated urself or still battling with it.

Now one day, u were walking to lecture, & u saw a crowd of people gather & chanting, & u walked close & asked whats happening, a bystander tells u that the community vigilante group just caught some armed robbers who had been terrorizn students & residents, robbing & raping them forcefully.

Be honest, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Scenario 2.
u are a man or a guy, ur living on ur own in ur house, struggling to survive the harsh economy, or maybe ur a student too. then one night, some group of armed guys storm ur house, rob ur money, ur gadgets, jewelry, etc & and at the end, they saw ur pretty wife, daughter or fiancee, & then strap her naked before u & rape her while u watch forcefully & helplessly. they left peacefully, weren't caught. u didn't report to police cos u know they would do nothing but complicate ur issues, so u look up to fate & nature for nemesis to catch up with them. maybe later, u find our ur wife/daughter/fiancee that was raped by them is hiv positive, u cry to God & consoled urself.

Now one day, u are walking to work, shop, or school & u see a crowd of people gathered & u ask whats going on, a bystander tells u that some group of armed robbers terrorizn this environment had been nabbed by the villagers, & that they are dealing with them, pls be honest, WHAT WOULD UR RESPONSE BE AT THIS POINT IN TIME?

Scenario 3.
ur dad or brother is the breadwinner of the family, training u & supporting every other members of d family, & one day while u guys are at home, or somewhere, news came that he had been killed by some cult guys who came to rob him & after robbing him, shot him & he bled to death. family cried, ran to police, nothing is done at d end, ur family got consoled all by themselves & wait on God to vindicate them.

Now, one day u are walking down the road, & u see a crowd of people gather, & u see them beating some guys, & u ask, what did they do? some people tell u that they were caught robbing. what WOULD u do dnt lie?

etc etc scenarios.

while we blame the ALUU community, we should have a rethink. the person that deserves all the blame is the person that raised the false alarm & probably the king of the community too & others who know the truth.

Some other people in that scene & some ALUU community indigenes are victim of circumstances just like most of us here. they joined to condemn innocent boys cos of false allegations, & we too are here condemning the entire ALUU community (both innocent & guilty) cos we are acting based on our Nigerian human basic instincts after watching a horrifying murder video. why must we condemn ALUU community as a whole? some of their indigenes maybe against this, & may have saved the boys if they were present, but now everyone sees ALUU indigenes as evil people while we too are here committing more evil by condemning innocent people.

we should leave this case for God, He alone can fight the right war, not us imperfect humans. again, the authority has taken over, though we rarely trust them in situations like this, but lets all pray that God's justice prevail & lend support to the bereaved family of the ALUU4.

May their souls continually rest in peace, we wished we were there with good wisdom & understanding to save them, but unfortunately, we weren't, & its really so disheartening as well pitiful, I commensurate with the bereaved families, its a heartbreaking moment indeed, pls take heart. For now, all I can say is, let the will of God be done!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2012
nairaman66: What about the POLICEMEN? Justice is not being served to the fullest ooO!!
I heard the policemen tried 2 stop them and take the boys but the ppl refused and the policemen issued a warning that they will bear the circumstances which they are observing nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.