Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51259 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by rusher14: 4:08am On Oct 17, 2012
I think the act of sitting suspects on the floor is dehumanizing and cuts a picture of guilty until proven innocent. Don't get me wrong justice should be done especially in the light of the heinous manner of the Aluu killings. Yet making the suspects look guilty until tried makes the issue similar to what the villagers did. Also aren't the police complicit in the matter? after all by their own admission they were aware of the lynching going on but did nothing.
To the grieving which includes any decent person who walks the earth but especially the families and friends the victims left behind I ask God grants the grace to bear the loss.
I also ask that the public remain steadfast in demanding justice but asking it be conducted fairly.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by olumidazz: 4:11am On Oct 17, 2012
I actually recognise the face of the second killer man wearing white singlet, he was the man forcing the tyres into the head of the last boy from the video while the boy struggled.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by somegirl1: 4:31am On Oct 17, 2012
The main beast has to be clearly identified when/ if he is "captured"
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by 2fine2fast(m): 4:44am On Oct 17, 2012
let them all be executed by PLANKING SQUAD angry[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by nairaman66(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2012
What about the POLICEMEN? Justice is not being served to the fullest ooO!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Ayoobscom(m): 4:50am On Oct 17, 2012
The pictures here does not quite match the faces I saw..why are the names patriotically dispersed

I hope this is not another false random arrest just to please some burning hearts

If u watch d video u will see entirely different faces lol
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Ugly things both inside and outside.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Goldieluks: 4:52am On Oct 17, 2012
Some of those suspects may be educated students of Uniport, but still, they have the mindset of a blood sniffing barbarian. May they never know peace. And as for that woman she is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by iyke648(m): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: If anyone noticed, I've been off NL for some days and its for a reason, I'm taking this case very personal and the effort I've made about this issue will not be in vain, these killers will surely be brought to book.
See the face of that ugly woman, I bet she has no child hence she could participate in the killing of other women's babies, I don't even know what to say about the men and the semi men there, now I believe envy was also a driving force which led these devils to murder those kids, if only that guy in the sweatshirt will be caught fast enough, his name is even "kapoon" which is what most cultists call their oga, I'm not surprised, he's been killing for a long time, finally him cup done full.
Una never even start to suffer.
freecocoa iz any of d ALUU 4 ur boyfrend? Haba u don too take diz case personal. If u must knw, d highest punishment 4 doz culprit na lyf inprisonment. Simple. Some pipo 4 NL sef too get mouth. If dem giv u knife make u kil person nw u fit do am? Itz not by sittin beside pc kon dey typ rauwbish.SMH 4 diz jungle PC NLanderz

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Ariyke: 5:13am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella: See them...your woes are just beginning. What about the guy who was planking them? He is the main killer.
I think dats him wearing blue in d front row so happy they arrested him especially. mtchew awon apayan radarada
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Akuwa(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2012
I pronounce judgement to this cowards.Since the accused persons are found guilty of the charges against them,I send them back to heaven by hanging process no room for appeal at all instead severe torture before sending them home.. Court...... grin
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Ariyke: 5:23am On Oct 17, 2012
blasterman: The guy in Chelsea resemble the planking guy
Yes i think he is d one
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Oceemo(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2012
passionate88: Some suspects that were interviewed said that a police man joined in beating the boys..
yeah! I also watch d interview on stv, n one waz claiming he dnt touch d guys but was beggin n preventin d crowd 2 kill d boyz i jst wonder diz news is gettin more clearer everyday
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Akuwa(m): 5:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Where or how can i get the video of this daylight carnibal in aluu village?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by AyeeIdris(f): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2012
iyke648: freecocoa iz any of d ALUU 4 ur boyfrend? Haba u don too take diz case personal. If u must knw, d highest punishment 4 doz culprit na lyf inprisonment. Simple. Some pipo 4 NL sef too get mouth. If dem giv u knife make u kil person nw u fit do am? Itz not by sittin beside pc kon dey typ rauwbish.SMH 4 diz jungle PC NLanderz

Point of correction. We do have capital punishment for voluntary homicide, treason and arm robbery. So the max punishment is death. The rest of your comment is alrite.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by AyeeIdris(f): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2012
iyke648: freecocoa iz any of d ALUU 4 ur boyfrend? Haba u don too take diz case personal. If u must knw, d highest punishment 4 doz culprit na lyf inprisonment. Simple. Some pipo 4 NL sef too get mouth. If dem giv u knife make u kil person nw u fit do am? Itz not by sittin beside pc kon dey typ rauwbish.SMH 4 diz jungle PC NLanderz

Point of correction. We do have capital punishment for voluntary homicide, treason and armed robbery. So the max punishment is death. The rest of your comment is alrite.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by EagleNest(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2012
These ones should be maximally punished.
What they did is barbaric and horrendous.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2012
Those are the faces of demons, make them never lose hope yet cos them never start to dey deal with them yet. angry angry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 17, 2012
@Horus,I must really thank you for your frequent updates about this case.you have really tried.may God bless you!

As for these murderfuckers who think they can kill innocent children,I pray they will also taste what it is to kill someone.Justice must prevail.I hope the parents of the slained students will follow this case to the end.this should serve as a warning to others who think that taking someone's life is like killing a goat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by polokor60(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2012
mba emeka: Let them grant them what they didnt grant the young lads- audience. Let them be charged, let justice prevail. Some might be smiling now but they are oblivous of the mess that they have gotten themselves in.

I just hope the ones that used planks and burnt them get the death penalty. It sure wont bring the lads back but atleast it would bring some closure and consolation to the grieving families, the rioting students and to other concerned Nigerians like myself.

AMEN!
well said
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Maxymilliano(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Though the wheel of justice grind slowly, I just hope the dramatis personae gets their comeuppance in equal proportion at the end of the day.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by EzePromoe: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Horus:

[size=19pt]Aluu4: 13 suspects lynchers charged to court[/size]

From Port Harcourt, Rivers State

The Rivers state Police command says the 13 suspects arrested in connection to the Aluu four killings will be charged to court.

Parading the suspects at the Police Headquarters in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state Police Commissioner, Muhammad Indabawa revealed that two additional suspects who actively participated in the killing of the students were arrested.

One of the additional two arrested, Ikechukwu Louis Amadi alias Kapoon is the most wanted on the Police list who led the killing of the boys.

Other suspects who includes a 24-year-old female, Cynthia Chinwo and the Aluu Community Chief, Alhaji Hassan Welewa are, Lawal Segun 28years, Lucky Orji 43 years, Ekpe Daniel 30 years, George Nwadei 30 years, and Gabriel Oche 33 years.

Others are Ozioma Abajuo 23 years and Chigozie Evans Samuel 22 years, Endurance Edet, 27 years, Uwem Sampson Akpabio 30 years, and David Chinasa Ugbaje 30 years.

Muhammad Indabawa also stated that the suspects were paraded against the philosophy of the Inspector-general of Police because of the gruesome manner in which the crime was committed coupled with the direct and glaring involvement of some the suspects and the interest generated by the heinous crime.

He however said that investigations are still on to arrest others involved in the brutal killing of the four boys.

Source: https://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/aluu4-13-suspects-charged-to-court/
Jesus! I know this guy on blue very much.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Did I hear sombody say the police is really on top of dis one? Are u kidding me? Nigerians and the world @ large are the ones on it. The police is just left with no choice bt to bow 2 d pressure.. Do u tink its d wish of d police to dis? They wld like bribes rather or do somthing else... Infact Nairaland the social media in general and channels Tv are on dis nt d police.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by azimibraun: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Annoyingly that bastard is wearing a chelsea jersy..take it off abeg.. Chelsea blue is nt for killers. And in all of this can sombody tell me wia the guy with the plank is?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Allohrandy(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2012
azimibraun: Annoyingly that bastard is wearing a chelsea jersy..take it off abeg.. Chelsea blue is nt for killers. And in all of this can sombody tell me wia the guy with the plank is?
The guy that wore Chelsea jersey is the plank dude.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Naijapikin1: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2012
They‘ve caught them so? What are they waitin for?...hand them over to UNIPORT students let them use them for for general ALUTARISATION. I believe by the time i get there to take my pound of “pomo“ not even a button will be found shirt. Anyways hop dem police are not negotiatin bail conditions in the name of on-goin investigations.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Where the hell is that evil plank guy angry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Alsamin(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2012
all dis suspect re chelsea fan.chelsea na wawo
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2012
ALUUism: Noun. "The Act of Lynching an Unconfirmed offender without giving audience"

More will be caught. Especially the Black "Plank Wielding" Demon. angry

what, you think he was human?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by tbaba1234: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2012
Ayee Idris:

Point of correction. We do have capital punishment for voluntary homicide, treason and arm robbery. So the max punishment is death. The rest of your comment is alrite.

Lawyer!! wink

The amount of outrage expressed by Nigerians over this incident shocks me, to be honest... This thing happens all the time in Lagos and in many big cities. I have seen partly burnt humans on the streets of lagos...

I remember an incident in my undergraduate days when a suspected thief was caught and beaten . He was only saved by the school security. The people who took part in the beating were supposed level headed people. People, you would think, would not hurt a fly. They had blood stained clothes and all..

So the question is, If you were in the mob, would you actually try to put a stop to what was happening?? or would you behave like the mob behaved??...

Mob mentality is a very powerful thing, people do things they would not do normally when they are in groups. First, you think you have caught thieves so you start beating them, then before you know it someone gets tyres and gas... Probably more than you bargained for, but your adrenaline is pumping, you are not thinking...

Until we start doing things in civil ways and following the rule of law... These incidents would continue happening i am afraid... Next time, you catch a suspected thief in your neighbourhood, hand him to the police. They are the ones trained to handle incidents of this nature.

Once you start beating them, it could very quickly go out of hand.... Very, very quickly...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by kerriman: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2012
It seems the one that used the plank on them is the one wearing chelsea jersey. That guy deserved to be thoroughly investigated to ascertain if there is nothing wrong with him and also check his family background.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Mamacita007(f): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2012
WHERE R THE VICTIM'S CLOTHES, SHOES & PHONES? Another count of theft. Alhaji's glasses makes me laugh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account / Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.