Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (51352 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany / Govenor Dambaba Suntai Of Taraba State Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by PastorOla1: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
I have 2 questions to ask, (1) is this governor a pilot or learner (2) the jet involved, isi it personal or for government of Taraba state, I wish him speedy recovery to answer my questions.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
cry
I know he can't survive it. it takes special grace to escape death from that angle. am not a RIP sayer but pity the children left behind.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Dee60: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
He will buy another one tomorrow!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Paentera(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk: For those of you who still called Acidtalk a false prophet, I think you need to go through those very same predictions made in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year

A word is enough

Obviously your crystal ball was dusty or rusty! The governor you mentioned 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health. was supposed to die in an auto crash na, not plane crash.

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Smooyis(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
They STV news i just watched sats they are not sure if hes dead. I just pray he is not dead
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Rooneyboy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Prof Corruption:

I laughed really hard. You don't know Nigeria.

that guy is obviously in another continent and knows absolutely nothing about naija
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sallah is 2mao..na wa o!e go chop d ram 4 hospital,maybe d guy was flying the jet to mecca
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by dharmzie18(f): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
He is not dead oo,he is presently in d hospital...it was just reported on channels news
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Humanbeans(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
But galaxy news @10 says the man died now, Nigeria media with inconsistent report
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by shags(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
bbpreye.:
And how does this sad news affect the price of garri in Taraba state?
Did he die?
Was the Jet a private jet?
Is GEJ responsible?

I need answers!
go aso rock
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by PastorOla1: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
3kay945: the dude is not dead yet,
he will not die, IJN, Amen!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Vanity of Vanity. All is vanity.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pastor Ola: he will not die, IJN, Amen!

He's dead already.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by cupid4ig(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
He is alive but in critical condition
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by gbadexy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Most people here are bitter o!
Nigerians are generally callous. Did anybody know for certain that he bought the plane after being a governor? Does someone just go for training in aviation if not a pilot or has interest in flying? So did he go for training in nigeria and america after being governor?
I read a post from a dimwit saying RIP to sponsor of boko haram not knowing the governor is a christian!
The total lack of empathy here is really frightening. Am sure most people commenting here haven't been to taraba or knows anything about the state to judge is performance.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by mutiply: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
imagine what the cost of a private jet could have done in some persons life,A L.G.A in lagos is better than janlingo not to compare other remote villages and towns with it,naija polliticians are very cueless.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Rooneyboy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pastor Ola: I have 2 questions to ask, (1) is this governor a pilot or learner (2) the jet involved, isi it personal or for government of Taraba state, I wish him speedy recovery to answer my questions.

Who u dey throw these questions @ ?
Abi u see him aide or PRO for here ?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Governor Sunatai was piloting a Cessna 208. That one na Jet? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even farmers in the US uses a similar plane to dust crops grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Knight1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
They rob us of our money, education, healthcare and general welfare...then our humanity too.
A man's life is at a critical point folks...whether or not he's a villain...If we can be this insensitive to his plight..we'd just be as easily blind to the suffering of other people if and when we attain public office.
Meaning, we aren't much different from "them".
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Rooneyboy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Prof Corruption:

He's dead already.

u dey serious prof ?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pastor Ola: he will not die, IJN, Amen!
Have already wish the famillies the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Super1759: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
so this man want our sallah to have k-leg. Tufiakwa, my ram meat will not reduce.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
More of the type of Ill fated plane (as identified by channels TV)

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u dey serious prof ?

Na joke i dey joke o. I am not sure!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Super1759: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
brentkruge: Governor Sunatai was piloting a Cessna 208. That one na Jet? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even farmers in the US uses a similar plane to dust crops grin grin grin grin

if its not a jet, is it a bird? Can you pilot it?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Super1759: if its not a jet, is it a bird? Can you pilot it?

Comedy
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by bonetalk(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
bbpreye.:
And how does this sad news affect the price of garri in Taraba state?
Did he die?
Was the Jet a private jet?
Is GEJ responsible?

I need answers!
you are lookin for Seun's trouble abi
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Rooneyboy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Stolen money dey run belle but most of all these politicians fail to realize it
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by cheikh: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
martyns303
[b]There's a standard in Aviation, [/b]and No institute will give him a license if he's not compitent, hell an instructor will not even send him solo. Jets are kinda fast compared to the 172's he got his PPL on, the problem I think is him piloting a jet without a co-pilot.

@^^ Bro, your point is plausible but we are talking about "Naija" not other places you may be thinking of grin. Actually, there are standards in every sphere of life in Nigerian officialdom but do Nigerians adhere to the "standards/rules"? Take your pick wink grin
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by seedord247(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
The mechanic who repairs the jet needs to be arrested. angry
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Super1759: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Who u dey throw these questions @ ?
Abi u see him aide or PRO for here ?
no he is asking his kinsmen, we in NL are his men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja / Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.