Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (51363 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany / Govenor Dambaba Suntai Of Taraba State Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by gentleoyink: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dumb people. They come here thanking God and praying for bad things to befall those in government.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2gbasky22(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
carelesness........i wish im speedy recorvery though!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Elueme: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
I pray he survives this calamity. Sure, some hard lessons will be learnt .
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Burger01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Did he die? Did he survive?. Me think he wanted to commit suicide... Mtcheew.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by JustEmmy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Latest updates say the man is still alive but in critical condition.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by jude33084(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
engr j: He has private jet or government property? wel may his sow rest in peace.

It wasn't indicated Ŧħåϯ he died naah?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Obinoscopy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
Serious shocked

Thats too bad O. But did I really get the part where they said he was the pilot right? I thought he was a pharmacist and not a pilot undecided

I pray he survives this O
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by taharqa: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
ismhab:
HE IS NOT ABOKI BUT A CHRISTIAN, BUT HE SPEAKS HAUSA.

But his middle name is Danfulani, does that mean he is Fulani? Or is he Jukun?

I heard only recently that more than 70% of Taraba are Christains. Is that right?

PS: I know there are a few Fulanis that are xtain, is he one of the very few ones?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by taharqa: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:
As per the governor. I hope he is not dead, he is just injured.

I hope the injury then kills him slowly while he is in unbearable pain.

Fcking arssehole. How did he get a private jet from being a career civil servant.

Many of you forming this level of anti-corruption czars are the most corrupt in ypur private lives.

You just haven't been given the opportunity to go big. I know this from the @bolded
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Burger01: Did he die? Did he survive?. Me think he wanted to commit suicide... Mtcheew.

u are right o grin
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by mallorca(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
otokx:

no be only America, even sef he dey reach Moon.
LOL@ him dey reach moon
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by naptu2: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
It's not a jet, it's a Cessna (kinda like the plane Amokachi had).

1 Share

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by DBen2: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
May God almighty save him. Accident can occur anytime any day to anybody.you are sured remembered in our prayers . The will of God must be done .
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Super1759: if its not a jet, is it a bird? Can you pilot it?

Olodo! A turboprop IS NOT A JET!

Kai illiteracy na problem oh.

It takes nine months of formal training and much less intensive training to fly one of these babies. To fly jet na another matter all together. NCAT Zaria no fit teach this one.

See the difference

1 Share

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2mch(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Fcking arssehole. How did he get a private jet from being a career civil servant.

I was tempted to think these thoughts but at the end of the day he is still human. undecided or is he .

Word is he takes loans for his state which is on the brink of bankruptcy but flies himself around in a private jet, which has finally almost cost his life. the greed of the PDP is quite ridiculous. They steal and the money eventually kills them, or turns their kids to useless non entities who keep disgracing their parents through learned kleptomania. cool. His convoy over this flying matter has killed someone before. I have very very little feeling of pity for the guy.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Super1759: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
whether he is dead or not, it won't affect the number of rams that wiLl be killed in taraba. Guys go still celebrate.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Sweetdbest: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
engineerd: This man had no business piloting an aircraft! The only thing an aboki can pilot is a cattle.

True talk be that. Walahi
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Astronott(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
frankobaba:

Why Drink and Drive when you can Weed and Fly.
chai dis guy funny ooo.. Fly highh. Notin does you, sorry notin did you.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
UPDATE: Gov Danbaba Suntai Survives Plane Crash, Hospitalised. the governor will be flown out of the country tomorrow, for treatment.  No life was lost in the crash, aviation authorities say. The accident involved a small aircraft, said to be the Governor’s private jet. The plane was piloted by the Governor and two of his security aides were with him in the plane when the crash occurred.

51-year-old Governor Danbaba Suntai became the Governor of the State in 2007 and was re-elected in 2011. Suntai, a licensed pilot was particularly known for his love for flying aircraft by himself. Before he got to power, his state had two planes which were parked at the Kaduna airport. When he became Governor, Suntai added two to the fleet, he also bought a helicopter in May with which he made short distance journeys. A helipad was built inside the Government House in Jalingo.

The former Deputy Governor was impeached about three weeks ago and a new Deputy Governor, Alhaji Garba Umar was  sworn-in on October 5.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by remzytimer: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
What goes round comes round, nemesis has caught up on them. They still our money to get them self comforts....like yoruba's will say " ida ahun nipa ahun" meaning the greedy are caught by their sword!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by eyzeberg: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
May his soul rest in perfect peace.God grants him aljanna.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2mch(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
tekute4all: UPDATE: Gov Danbaba Suntai Survives Plane Crash, Hospitalised. [size=18pt]the governor will be flown out of the country tomorrow[/size], for treatment.  No life was lost in the crash, aviation authorities say. The accident involved a small aircraft, said to be the Governor’s private jet. The plane was piloted by the Governor and two of his security aides were with him in the plane when the crash occurred.

51-year-old Governor Danbaba Suntai became the Governor of the State in 2007 and was re-elected in 2011. Suntai, a licensed pilot was particularly known for his love for flying aircraft by himself. Before he got to power, his state had two planes which were parked at the Kaduna airport. When he became Governor, Suntai added two to the fleet, he also bought a helicopter in May with which he made short distance journeys. A helipad was built inside the Government House in Jalingo.

The former Deputy Governor was impeached about three weeks ago and a new Deputy Governor, Alhaji Garba Umar was  sworn-in on October 5.

oooOh Nigerians! cry
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk:

If dem warn you not to go to river or else you will drown, if you jump enter swimming pool you go still die.

Face reality bro.
. HMmmmmmm. Sharp Man
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by khalids: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk: For those of you who still called Acidtalk a false prophet, I think you need to go through those very same predictions made in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year

A word is enough

Did you read the so called prediction at all..........Some people would believe just about any thing....GUY USE YOUR BRAIN, THAT'S WHY ITS IN THAT THICK CASING
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Super1759: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
brentkruge:

Olodo! A turboprop IS NOT A JET!

Kai illiteracy na problem oh.

It takes nine months of formal training and much less intensive training to fly one of these babies. To fly jet na another matter all together. NCAT Zaria no fit teach this one.

See the difference
you are a foooooool! I asked you a question and it turns to be an insult, that makes you a typical roadside-scholar. What has illiteracy gat to do with this? Periwinkle

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Correct!

Sagamite I go buy you beer for this comment.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by jude33084(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
T
omenka: Please when would Anenih, IBB, Uduaghan, the two Maduekes, Dickson, Suswam, Theodor, Rotimi, Alam, Odilli, Katsina Alu, Otukpe, Lawan, Otedola, Aondokaa, Clerke, et al, grow some steel balls and take to the sky themselves too? Just a thought..

Why did you forget Lucky Igbinedion fromt Ŧħåϯ list angry
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by ayandee: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
What empathy would one show for a thiefing governor? I served in Taraba state and i can confirm to you that it's a very poor state. The level of poverty there is startling. The roads are terrible. You can imagine driving nine hours within a state on a trip that shouldn't take 4hrs cos of bad road. Only 3 local govt areas had electricity- Takum, some parts of Donga and Wukari. The rest had no poles meaning no hope of electricity in sight. No portable drinking water except for sachet water 'imported' from neighbouring states. We would wake up at 4am and walk miles to get water for laundry. The few schools available lacked teachers. Even Jalingo the capital has no infrastructure except for the bank buildings adorning it. I can go on and on.
gbadexy: Most people here are bitter o!
Nigerians are generally callous. Did anybody know for certain that he bought the plane after being a governor? Does someone just go for training in aviation if not a pilot or has interest in flying? So did he go for training in nigeria and america after being governor?
I read a post from a dimwit saying RIP to sponsor of boko haram not knowing the governor is a christian!
The total lack of empathy here is really frightening. Am sure most people commenting here haven't been to taraba or knows anything about the state to judge is performance.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by franchizy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
As I was praying, I had a revelation dat the jet was poisoned and dat was why it crashed
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
taharqa:

But his middle name is Danfulani, does that mean he is Fulani? Or is he Jukun?

I heard only recently that more than 70% of Taraba are Christains. Is that right?

PS: I know there are a few Fulanis that are xtain, is he one of the very few ones?

Having the name Dan-Fulani may just be an appendage at a young age that stuck. I know such names are given to light fellows who are thought to resemble fulani.

Taraba people are funny. Met a guy from Taraba who is named Dele. He has nothing connected with Yorubas.

In any case, when the man recovers, I hope he;

(i) understands the fragility of life
(2) know that stealing government money is not the ultimate
(3) know that he has to work hard to leave a good legacy cos he can die anytime and the millions will not save him
(4) STAYS OUT OF PLANES and travel along the potholed roads of his state more often
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Crankshaft: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
PHCN claims responsibility!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by naptu2: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
He survived a crash in a Cessna 208.

Below is a picture of a Cessna 208

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses / Coronavirus: Court Rejects Total Border Shutdown Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.