Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (36113 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Gamine(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
foolish igbo boy
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Eclairs: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
Virginity not Dignity? Find tht funny. Dnt ask me why. Hv heard girls say they dont want to loose their dignity. So though they had the opportunity its only fair to say, they actually dignify themselve on their virginity.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by sagitarius(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hmmmmm, no comment
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by rockchic: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Poster
u are really really an ignorant person, feel so sorry 4 u!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by 4gotnheros(m): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2008
@his grace
strangely funny grin
I'm sure you know what would be comming your way with what you posted, you might be forced to leave nairaland and never login, watch out for the BIG MOUTHS!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by TheSly: 2:50am On Jan 30, 2008
whatever. . . virgin ko. . . .virgin atlantic ni
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Bblak(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2008
I'm perplexed shocked shocked

@topic
There are lots of girls that had all the opportunities in the world and still stick to their guts by keeping their Virg.

Virginity is sure Dignity .No two ways about it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by hunny(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
[color=#770077][/color]You really are very funny oh! shocked
ow can u judge odas wit your own experience? 

The fact that u lost your virginity early in life does nt mean every oda person thinks like u do.
So I really do think u should think bout something better and more sensible to talk about.  angry
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

The aesthetics of sarcasm is lost on you. grin grin grin
That is your headache baby!My thread is not about sarcasm.

Bblak:

I'm perplexed shocked shocked

@topic
There are lots of girls that had all the opportunities in the world and still stick to their guts by keeping their Virg.

Virginity is sure Dignity .No two ways about it lipsrsealed
May be you should start by giving examples of those girls because to me they dont exist!
As we all know nobody is perfect,If a pastor can be lured why not ordinary unspirit filled lady!
My point is still,with the right guy a girl would break her virginity unless the girl is extremely ugly and repulsive!
Tell me why u aint a virgin up till now!the guy convinced you to have it?that's the opportunity u have been waiting for,like we all wait for the right girl/guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2008
his_grace:

whoever is a virgin before marriage is nothing but a big fool - this is what i am very sure of - it is not dignity - it is lack of dignity - a dignified woman will have sex daily with minimum of three men.
I dont think I understand you!sleeping around is not a dignity my guy!But a virgin woman that marries a womaniser does not have any dignity to boast of,boast to who?the husband that could not stop his d*ick from jumping out of his flyers.Abi who else would know she is virgin unless his husband,husband that does not care?Now tell me the essence of her virginity
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by missreese: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2008
iceland

i am proud to say that @ 25 going on 26 i am still a virgin not because i have not had the opportunity, i hv hd plenty but i still hvnt by the grace of God i still wont until i am married,

u wey don quick spoil, shocked

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by dragnet: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2008
DUMB !!!
Even @ 14 I never knew how babies were made !
Just the type that tries to make others forgo theirs when they havnt got theirs anymore

VIRGINTY IS PURE DIGNITY !!! If its your ugliness thats still keeping you virgin,then thank your stars. . . . . . . . . .to all the virgins out there,
KeEp YoUr HeAd WhEn OtHeR lOsE tHeIrS wink

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2008
miss reese:

iceland

i am proud to say that @ 25 going on 26 i am still a virgin not because i have not had the opportunity, i hv hd plenty but i still ,
The plenty of opportunity u had probably came from some thin trousers,ugly ,dirty guys.No real challenge,no good reason for you to break your virginity because none of them are goodlooking(be sincere with yourself u'll see it's true).I mean have u ever been wooed by a guy that the only place u've seen his type is only from the movies?The type of guy that u will beg to break your virginity at all cost.The day you meet that kind of guy,that very week you'll loose your virginity!

dragnet:

DUMB !!!
Even @ 14 I never knew how babies were made !
If at 14 u never knew how babies were made they i think you are the dumbest guy i've ever met on nairaland!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by innobetty(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2008
my guy,it is rare to hear of guys like you.i will advice you keep it that way until you are ready to get married.anoher hing is that you go for a test b4 doing it with anyboby when you decide to remember HIV is real.am happy 4 you wink
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2008
innobetty:

my guy,it is rare to hear of guys like you.i will advice you keep it that way until you are ready to get married.anoher hing is that you go for a test before doing it with anyboby when you decide to remember HIV is real.am happy 4 you wink
you should be named mugun!how sure are u that she is saying the truth?it's guy like you that ends up getttin married to a prostitute virgin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by innobetty(f): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2008
i never new dumb heads like you exists.we are not talking about true or false here.have some dignity man.its cynic like you that won't hink b4 making opinion.a prostitute might be better than the dog you call your lover

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by dragnet: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2008
iceland, if that makes me dumb. . . .fine by me
. . .but what does "that" make you smart? . Why did you have to wait till 14?? .man dont push me k! . .else. . . . .
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by noworry: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
iceland God will forgive you.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2008
dragnet:

iceland, if that makes me dumb. . . .fine by me
. . .but what does "that" make you smart?   . Why did you have to wait till 14?? .man don't push me k! . .else. . . . .

Else what?Go f*uck yourself!
innobetty:

i never new dumb heads like you exists.we are not talking about true or false here.have some dignity man.its cynic like you that won't hink before making opinion.a prostitute might be better than the dog you call your lover
Your point i don't seem to understand!what's really biting you? grin grin grin grin grin
Go get a LIFE! 
noworry:

iceland God will forgive you.
Amen my brother and you too! cool
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by dragnet: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
. . . . .talk to the hand
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2008
dragnet:

. . . . .talk to the hand
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by dragnet: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
iceland, you dont want to be the 1st on n'land to hear 'words' from me
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by dragnet: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2008
iceland, you dont want to be the 1st on n'land to hear 'words' from me
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
dragnet:

iceland, you don't want to be the 1st on n'land to hear 'words' from me
shocked shocked shocked shocked Am scared! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Let who wants to have sex to have sex and stop hating on those who don't want to have![/size]

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by holythug(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ michelin y r u so fussed up bout dis issue
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by holythug(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2008
wat bout d so called virgins who av anal sex go ahead & call dat dignity
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
holythug:

what bout d so called virgins who av anal sex go ahead & call that dignity

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

is that tru?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by kellyp: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2008
im shocked ppl like iceland still exist n seun plz u need to ban ppl with low IQ on this site( no kidding).
Whts this drill with non-virgins trying to make virgins loose it ?
Why r u so scared some ppl still have their virginity?
If u aint scared why r u bothered? cant u live n let others live?
Virgins choose to describe their state as a dignity, how d hell is dat affecting the hairs behind ur legs?
Thinking that all virgins have not come across a cute , sexy guy, r u kidding me or am i just assuming u r crazy?
Are u just mad that u cant b like a virgin anymore, but they can choose to b like u at any point in time?

Thinking that virgins r not pretty, or cute, or sexy, wait till u see me, and oh i will not put up my pic here for the likes of u. Non-virgins like ice-land i got one advice for u n dat is to "get a life" .
One more thing plz

Ice land r u really this dumb?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by kellyp: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2008
now my reply was slightly bashing but i do not apologise for that. We get to read a lot of ppl bashing virgins for being virgins n we dnt get to c a lot ov virgins telling non virgins to stop having sex. If someone chooses to be a vigrin or to loose it, its his/her business. The likes of iceland spoil this world.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2008
I guess this post could had been a very interesting one… but I also guess Iceland made it up to get unpopular with naira Landers. I really don’t expect anyone from Iceland not to be mean and cold… *GRIN* so you all need to bear with him.

I’ve been around lots of girls and mostly attracts the naïve ones; mostly virgins. And naïve girls are really fun to be around cause you really don’t have to be smart to amaze them. Getting them UnCloth is not a problem and wanting to have sex is neither never a problem apart from the fear of pains.
… But you really need to do a lot of talking and like most grown up “BOYS”, we are more smart with luring a girl than in Economics & Business Mathematics.

A virgin or not, we all have emotions and sexual by nature. At a point in time even virgin wish she could have sex, but the fear of pains creep in… or the fear that she could be used! It’s barely a cause of dignity.

Now to justify myself… I had sex at the age of 16… right after Secondary Sch. And had only deflowered a girl fully (which I still & only date to date), even I have been in sexual encounter with other virgins… but I guess I don’t have the heart to have sex with them cause I don’t feel a single love (that I call dignity… it’s a good thing I am not from Iceland *smile*).

Dignity in a woman is not about her being a virgin; it’s her not letting herself being used and abused. Remember dignity means self-respect or a token of respect… virgins mostly lack self” dignity” and not until a girl is a woman… she means little to the society at large.

Conclusion:
In my "definition", any intimate sex act which involves nudity and stimulation with the goal of orgasm is count as sex, not only penetration. If you share your body with another person, or if you give pleasure to another person that involves orgasm or intends to cause orgasm, you have had sex. I also feel that virginity is not something you "lose" or something that is "taken", but something you share with another person. And most virgins that claims to be virgins are really not… because you haven’t been fully penetrated doesn’t mean you are a virgin.

Virginity in its purest meaning means… naivety to sex!! Not penetration!!!
Virginity is not your personality and only in personality lays true dignity!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ pmond

Great post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.