Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (36083 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tommyex(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
Pmond
that was cool,you took that like some lecturer
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by kellyp: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
pmond:

Dignity in a woman is not about her being a virgin; it’s her not letting herself being used and abused. Remember dignity means self-respect or a token of respect… virgins mostly lack self” dignity” and not until a girl is a woman… she means little to the society at large.

Pmond i will agree has done a pretty good job on this topic,however; i disagree with the sentences in quote ( dats if i inserted d quoting rite cos i ve not used that thing b4) .Anyway u may not kno or understand that MANY virgins choose to remain virgins so as not to b used or abused ( permit me to borrow ur words). Avoiding that feeling of being used brings about a feeling of dignity and opting to stay a virgin till u r married leads to self fulfilment cos u actualized ur dream. As for a girl meaning little to the society unitl she is a woman , u prolly have to explain that cos for me im implying u r referring to virgins as girls. A virgin lady 20/21 yrs of age cant necessarily b described as a girl n i see no way she can mean little to the society as opposed to her non-virgin age mate. ( this is of course if u r referring to "girl" as virgin n "woman" as non-virgin).
You may re-think ur understanding of the word "virgin", it means no penetration. Now, i do not condone virgins that involve themselves in numerous sexual act n still feel dignified , but i think u may want to revise this
"because you haven’t been fully penetrated doesn’t mean you are a virgin".
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by kenosky: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hmmmmm
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
Kellyp,
You said many choose to remain virgin because of the fear of being used and abused… the fear of being used don’t bring dignity. I believe as long a girl want sex and had it with a guy who also want the same thing… it’s a give and take thing and neither party took an upper hand than the other – its really a low mentally to believe that guys always takes it all. I think there’s more dignity taking an unknown path cause it is what you want, than shying away because you fear the unknown.

If you know any woman who remains virgin and had sex until married, she would most likely tell you that what really made her fulfilled was her being deflowered. It’s a relief, of sinful desires of countless thoughts and want! She wouldn’t most likely tell you though, not except she did think aloud!!! So my dear Kellyp, not the woman staying virgin until honeymoon makes her fulfilled… some still wish there have taken that unknown paths lost in the past.

As a man or a woman (boy & Girl, neither way you want it), we have limited right and respect until said married… read between the line Kellyp – can a married woman ever be seen as a virgin? Who is most likely to be dignified in the society; a married woman or a virgin girl?

Virgin literally means Purity. And I explained why I said "…because you haven’t been fully penetrated doesn’t mean you are a virgin". The argument at ground was virginity signifying dignity. Yes it could be if you are pure and without blemish… but can any living being have a personality with little or without flaws?

A girl literally is the naïve state of a woman. A woman is a girl that barely lack experience about her opposite sex (base on this argument not on a general level). A lady of 20/21 and still a virgin could be a woman by right and cause she have everything in the right places (Hope you know what I mean *winked*). But judging from her sexuality (nature) she is more like a day year old girl with a hymen (if ever its still present at 20/21)… have you ever heard the caught phrase “…he made me woman”?

So girls, as long you are not being violated and willingly had sex with a guy cause you wanted it, you are not being used. Maybe betrayed, but it wasn’t the sex he had with you that was betrayed, it was your heart. So the sex you had wasn’t the mistake you made, it was given your heart. And like someone can’t take your face away from you head… dignity can’t be taken except you decide to do away with it yourself.

Conclusion:
Can you really tell a girl is a virgin cause she bleeds after intercourse? Think again. Sometime the hymen can be stretchy during sex or had broken “long-way-back” before her first intercourse. So what happen to a virgin that don’t bleed when she had sex with her husband?

So I present to you all: Dignity could be built from self achievements and opportunities. Virginity is every humans’ right and to develop you have to let go because it degrading to stay so. Degrading could be an opposite of Dignity… if you would ever agree with me on that one; you’re just as wish as the Three Wise Men.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Dreloaded(f): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
great write up, pmond. Totally agree.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by kellyp: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2008
Pmond i dnt know about u, but i def believe someone remaining a virign is more of a dignity than a lack of opportunity
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Dreloaded(f): 2:08am On Feb 07, 2008
did you even read what he wrote?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by A2J(m): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2008
@topic

Simple and short, the calabar girl is sex-starved and used you as the provider,so dont feel like a man to here.

Blame your parents for the lack of proper brough up

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2008
Sexual intercourse at the age of age 14 couldn’t be much of sex. And A21 is right; it was the Calabar girl that graved for sex, so she was the one who had the opportunity and seized it. She also violated and abused you.

However, sex shouldn’t be since as an opportunity but something spiritual that individuals intertwine them souls. And not a lot could see beyond the lustful desire of relieving themselves from a graving *Private*

Yes Kellp, didn’t you read what I wrote? Virgin or no virgin… the woman virginal is always her pride and she needs to protect it and only should share it from her own willingness… that’s dignity.
And you never really loss the virginity cause you still have the virginal… A rose is still a rose, in its garden or supermarket.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2008
Sexual intercourse at the age of age 14 couldn’t be much of sex. And A21 is right; it was the Calabar girl that graved for sex, so she was the one who had the opportunity and seized it. She also violated and abused you.

However, sex shouldn’t be since as an opportunity but something spiritual that individuals intertwine them souls. And not a lot could see beyond the lustful desire of relieving themselves from a graving *Private*

Yes Kellp, didn’t you read what I wrote? Virgin or no virgin… the woman virginal is always her pride and she needs to protect it and only should share it from her own willingness… that’s dignity.
And you never really loss the virginity cause you still have the virginal… A rose is still a rose, in its garden or supermarket.

Good spelling son! Perfect use of grammar too!
never you cosign my posts anymore if you dont want hell on earth. . .
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2008
Tkb417… I wish I could say the same about your use of English. First I think I made a typo in my write-up (doubt if you could ever find that typo in a thousand years).

And you my friend abused the word “cosign”… you need to learn how to put the right word in the right place. I would just sit here and look… as you destroy yourself with this your TKB (I Know Best).
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2008
Tkb417… I wish I could say the same about your use of English. First I think I made a typo in my write-up (doubt if you could ever find that typo in a thousand years).

And you my friend abused the word “cosign”… you need to learn how to put the right word in the right place. I would just sit here and look… as you destroy yourself with this your TKB (I Know Best).

[s]ure a Pillock!!!! look for that in the dictionary again. . .see, your problem is you have never been outside your fathers compound.

Let me teach you a little thing. . .der are some words they call cliches wink, you havent heard of it before ; You must be from the bush. If you have heard of it, you wont make a fuss about cosign. . .in fact Pmond is a simpleton!!! grin grin grin check that again
im having a laff. . .

If i exhibit "i too know" to you, its because we will never be on the same level.
have you heard of warwick before? Check wiki, and please tell your community to do an appeal fund for you to have it stamped on your CV.

Na today? all these agberos on Nairaland. No be your fault
Destroy myself? Put a gallon of gasoline, set me on fire. . .you know what? its too late for me to be destroyed.

Just watch your grammar because TKB is here grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ pmond and tkb,
Wetin do the two of una? Abeg go siddon jare. Make better people talk on why you must keep your virginity. tongue
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Pataki
grin grin grin
Virginity bawo? i no sabi anything like that tongue
i never jam
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2008
tkb417:

@Pataki
grin grin grin
Virginity bawo? i no sabi anything like that tongue
i never jam
For this kain thing wey you talk. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . You no go jam! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
erm, shey na prayer abi na cuss?
i no go jam with my car but i go jam virgins grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
Abeg no jam virgin[b]s[/b]. That one na self inflicted cuss.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2008
pahtahkee:

Abeg no jam virgin[b]s[/b]. That one na self inflicted cuss.

. . . . . and how is that ?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
do you mean all virgins are carrying curses
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
@NaJa HaJe
how u been girl?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

do you mean all virgins are carrying curses
I do not mean virgins are carrying curses. If you read the context in which I was holding my discourse you do note the emphasis I placed on the[i] virgin[b]s[/b][/i] with tkb, when he prayed that he would continue jamming virgin[b]s[/b]

Why would you want to continue having sex with all virgin[b]s[/b]?

Am I clear to you now? undecided
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by TheSly: 1:52am On Feb 08, 2008
whatever!. . . .
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2008
I do not mean virgins are carrying curses. If you read the context in which I was holding  my discourse you do note the emphasis I placed on the virgins with tkb, when he prayed that he would continue jamming virgins

Why would you want to continue having sex with all virgins?[/b]Am I clear to you now?

Pataki wan kill me for Nairaland . . . grin grin grin
i'm not praying to [b]jam
virgins to have sex with them, im praying to jam virgins to marry one of them tongue tongue

@NajaHaje
don't mind o. . .i don't know what hes talking about

@Pmond
i had to cancel my post above
sowrrry man embarassed embarassed
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2008
pahtahkee:

I do not mean virgins are carrying curses. If you read the context in which I was holding my discourse you do note the emphasis I placed on the[i] virgin[b]s[/b][/i] with tkb, when he prayed that he would continue jamming virgin[b]s[/b]

Why would you want to continue having sex with all virgin[b]s[/b]?

Am I clear to you now? undecided

not really. . . . . still dont see how that is a 'cuss' . . . . . . but anyhow sha undecided

Busta:

@NaJa HaJe
how u been girl?

a been good man. U? how's canada treating u? i should come visit this year except its really cold grin grin grin

@tkb417

Babes how you dey na? i haven't been in contact cos i cant find where i wrote it down. my desk is really untidy. grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2008
1234@s.com
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tkb417

thanks. . . u can take it off. smiley
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
Tbk, your hand was very warm; when we shook hands (cold means its not genuine, warm means it is) *smile*
So my friend, stay bless
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
hahahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin

Again!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no go remove this one lai lai! angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
Pataki
oya jooo. . .for the last time abeggi
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
Wetin Naja Haje fit say for this matter? cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
@pahtahkee

i take god beg u . . . . abeg na cry
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
I hear you ma! The next time I catch him, I no go hear word oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness??? / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.