Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (36116 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by ISanda: 6:32pm On May 11, 2009
You know, I wish the Virgin Mary was alive to hear all these views. And for the men, I would recommend Joseph, who got locked up in jail because he wanted to keep himself pure.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by UyiIredia(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2009
if she catch AIDS (oda std's included) wen she do am finish she u go call dat one oppotunityyyyyy
                   try catchin' a trip to losing ur virginity 1 tin comes 2 ma mind
[center]ONE CHANCE[/center]
i zip up no mean say i dull myself  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Beebsyn(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2009
Nawa oo, u guys dey try for dis thread ohh!!! so una neva forget dis Virgin of a thing. Abeg wetin don spoil don spoil, make una Repent ooooooooooooo
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
i disagree
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by patwhizkid(f): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
Me too
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
kiss smiley
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by OBNOXIOUS: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
Heeeeeeeee!

Virginity is neither a dignity, nor lack of opportunity. Its a disease! lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
oh hush up already!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by patwhizkid(f): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
The devil is around
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
seen wink
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by patwhizkid(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
Good
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by nkemjou(f): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
and 2 think yhu'll become a father in future, angry make sure yhu tell yhur daughter that her virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity, mtchewww
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2010
As a mother I ought to give my daughter true dignity through good education and strong family values.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by WhyAWhy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
It's funny to think that people get stoned for even "Losing Virginity" in the primitive era
It's not Lack of Opportunity it's just how you define your value system. Sex is too much to just share around with just anybody, and Virginity is not a disease.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
Woe are u for calling what is good bad,and what is bad good.why are u changing God's moral standard and you are happy sinning.feel remorse and repent.there is no gain in ignoring God's standard.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by chrisme(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
iceland:
That is your headache baby!My thread is not about sarcasm.

May be you should start by giving examples of those girls because to me they dont exist!
As we all know nobody is perfect,If a pastor can be lured why not ordinary unspirit filled lady!
My point is still,with the right guy a girl would break her virginity unless the girl is extremely ugly and repulsive!
Tell me why u aint a virgin up till now!the guy convinced you to have it?that's the opportunity u have been waiting for,like we all wait for the right girl/guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
oh boy! I pity u o guy!!! We still av beautiful girls virgin girls around wit many toaster n opportunities but they refuse to fall 4 sweet mouth n ar still pure!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by chrisme(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
kellyp: im shocked ppl like iceland still exist n seun plz u need to ban ppl with low IQ on this site( no kidding).
Whts this drill with non-virgins trying to make virgins loose it ?
Why r u so scared some ppl still have their virginity?
If u aint scared why r u bothered? cant u live n let others live?
Virgins choose to describe their state as a dignity, how d hell is dat affecting the hairs behind ur legs?
Thinking that all virgins have not come across a cute , sexy guy, r u kidding me or am i just assuming u r crazy?
Are u just mad that u cant b like a virgin anymore, but they can choose to b like u at any point in time?

Thinking that virgins r not pretty, or cute, or sexy, wait till u see me, and oh i will not put up my pic here for the likes of u. Non-virgins like ice-land i got one advice for u n dat is to "get a life" . I love you jor!
One more thing plz

Ice land r u really this dumb?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by chrisme(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
kellyp: im shocked ppl like iceland still exist n seun plz u need to ban ppl with low IQ on this site( no kidding).
Whts this drill with non-virgins trying to make virgins loose it ?
Why r u so scared some ppl still have their virginity?
If u aint scared why r u bothered? cant u live n let others live?
Virgins choose to describe their state as a dignity, how d hell is dat affecting the hairs behind ur legs?
Thinking that all virgins have not come across a cute , sexy guy, r u kidding me or am i just assuming u r crazy?
Are u just mad that u cant b like a virgin anymore, but they can choose to b like u at any point in time?

Thinking that virgins r not pretty, or cute, or sexy, wait till u see me, and oh i will not put up my pic here for the likes of u. Non-virgins like ice-land i got one advice for u n dat is to "get a life" . I love you jor!
One more thing plz

Ice land r u really this dumb?
I love you!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by omodave(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
virginity is a diginity and it shud not be miss quoted to suit oneself. Only those people who have diginity can also subtain it even in the minst of oppurtunity

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by lawrencemoses: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
kkkk
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Odunharry(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
it dignity nt lack of opportunity.i believe there are virgins who av heard d opportunity 2 b disvirnd who stood their ground..it all abt d mind.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by noblegrex: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Faitymine:
I lost mine some years back, it was fun and lovely but the painful part of it is that; ever since i lost mine, had never disverging any woman till date, am not sure i can anyway but each time i thought of it, it pains me more and more! cry cry cry
same here, so anoying bt what will 1 do. But which ever way to me n to so many, it is just dignity n nothing bt dignity. A proper home training, self disciline and God fearing also play a vital role. Even demons sef like virgin for sacrifice sef. So it shows how dignify it is.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by OkaforGeorge(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
VIRGINITY 101: VIRGINITY THE PRIDE OF WOMANHOOD NOT LACK OF OPPORTUNITY

http://www.johnkingsblog.com/2017/05/virginity-101-virginity-pride-of-womanhood.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.