Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed (5115 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidosis™:

I'll check the photo at the back page
By doing that, u're judging a book by the cover
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Ndoz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
lipsyliscious: Dats so right! I know some pple will say y should u wear mini skirt n attract attention 2 urself or u are addressed how u are dressed but an educated man should realise dat wat pple wear may not actually rep deir personality. I 4 1,I love fashion,it gives me confidence in public wen I'm dressed in trendy,hot n different outfits,simply because I'm putting on a short skirt or bum shorts dosen't mean I'm lose,fashion is just my passion. Most pple I go out on dates with 4 d 1st tym are qiute shocked wen they find out I don't drink,smoke or club n I have a christian view on a lot of topics. So don't judge me by d length of my skirt!

story mtchewww... sad
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:
@ mondi o! you are not Nigerian, oops!! if the weather is hot, simple take a cold shower grin. if you put on shorts(what kind and size) dont tell me it that type they call bum short or whatever! angry because the weather is hot, must you wear it in public? should be the question in mind! there are lighter clothes you wear for hot weather ma'am, stop deceiving your self!! dress nicely so that you dont expose your privates'
Are u against booty short or those that leave part of ur butt hanging out??

There's absolutely nothing wrong in wearing a bum short undecided
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
if a male adult moves around topless in shorts that expose his butt-crack chances are people will jus look at him and laugh...but when a woman moves around putting in an actually top and shorts that are 3cm off her butt (fully covered)somehow that becomes a problem, because of

fully covered you said! grin why adding fully covered why are you covering it! we are talking about dresses that exposes one's private part!! hello?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by SalemLord(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: don't judge a book by its cover tongue

I am tired of guys treating me like a who.re because of the way I dress

you guys looks dumb when u think a girl is a slu.t because of the way she dresses

some Nigerian dumbas.s held me by the waist yesterday because I wore mini skirt undecided asking me crap like do u want it?

I just pushed him away-He felt embarrassed tho but he deserves it

guys think with yr brain and NOT your D..ICK!
remember that how u dress is how u're addressed
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:

fully covered you said! grin why adding fully covered why are you covering it! we are talking about dresses that exposes one's private part!! hello?
so sex.ual harrassement (whether by stripping her off, touching her privates parts or making gestures of a sex.ual nature) is the sensible thing to do in that situation? it should really be hard being a human rights lawyer in certain countries...there wil be no point in promoting gender equality and other woman's rights when some of them still reason like they borrowed brains from the 1950s
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by k2039: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
What if u know nothing about the author??

That's why google exists
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
k2039:

That's why google exists
You're just being silly now because u know the phrase is a metaphor. How much information can Google give you about regular folks that can be used to judge their character??

And I thought IT had sense undecided
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so sex.ual harrassement (whether by stripping her off, touching her privates parts or making gestures of a sex.ual nature) is the sensible thing to do in that situation? it should really be hard being a human rights lawyer in certain countries...there wil be no point in promoting gender equality and other woman's rights when some of them still reason like they borrowed brains from the 1950s
My sister, Have you heard of sharia law
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Next they will tell us that street girls r not pros.titute .they r just taking air..i see u coming

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
pleep: Now i know what type of chick onila is...a hoochie. they dress like skanks for attention but think they are still respectable because the don't do skank stuff.

They are ways to look good without showing to much skin, girls like u are taking the lazy route. Its perfectly ok to judge people by the way they dress, if i dressed like a gay could i complain about gay dudes hitting on me?

i dress slutty bcus i have a good body
and not because i want attention

havent u heard-show what you got?

nama!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Next they will tell us that street girls r not pros.titute .they r just taking air..i see u coming
typical kmr sexist
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by tpia1: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ok, we hear you.

But, seriously, why not join a nudie club if you feel clothes are limiting you.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

nama!
*shocked*
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: typical kmr [/sup][/s]sexi[s]st morality
[sup][s][/s]
Coming from someone who has never been around any kmer du.de...our morality goes worldwide
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by tpia1: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

Nah, its just bad dress sense masquerading as s.exual liberation.

And yes, attention seeking is the second reason.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

nama!

actually if you dress slutty, there's no way you won't get attention. I thought you were going to say you dress like that cos you want to look good and comfortable. Guess I was wrong
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

nama!
so we can assume that the word decency does not exist in ur vocab?

Me like to see ohhhhh
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: [sup][/sup][s][/s]
Coming from someone who has never been around any kmer du.de...our morality goes worldwide
i have wink
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
joeydozzy:

actually if you dress slutty, there's no way you won't get attention. I thought you were going to say you dress like that cos you want to look good and comfortable. Guess I was wrong

i want to look good and feel sexy

i have a great body and i wanna show it off
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
tpia1:

Nah, its just bad dress sense masquerading as s.exual liberation.

And yes, attention seeking is the second reason.

not 2 much attention tho tongue
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: i have wink
i doubt
..u wouldnt brag about ur V by now cool
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

i want to look good and feel sexy

i have a great body and i wanna show it off

first part is justifiable

second part depends on the way you wear your clothes. Guys will always be guys. We got testosterone and some control it better than others but that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't have a threshold.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidosis™:

My sister, Have you heard of sharia law
a sacred muslim law?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i doubt
..u wouldnt brag about ur V by now cool

NO GUY can fuc-k me before marriage
neither a Nigerian billionaire or the most stylistic kmr
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by tpia1: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Bad dress sense tends to rub people the wrong way.

If you blame your horrible dressing on guys' hormones, will their eyes still not wander to the next badly dressed lady?

Besides, later you develop a persecution complex when in reality its your dressing that simply screams " I FEEL UGLY HENCE MY ATTIRE"
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
tpia1: Bad dress sense tends to rub people the wrong way.

If you blame your horrible dressing on guys' hormones, will their eyes still not wander to the next badly dressed lady?

Besides, later you develop a persecution complex when in reality its your dressing that simply screams " I FEEL UGLY HENCE MY ATTIRE"

exactly
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
joeydozzy:

first part is justifiable

second part depends on the way you wear your clothes. Guys will always be guys. We got testosterone and some control it better than others but that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't have a threshold.

i DONT dress too slutty but show quite alot of skin
i am always at the right place at the right time with the right dudes wink
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

i DONT dress too slutty but show quite alot of skin
i am always at the right place at the right time with the right dudes wink

I give up
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
joeydozzy:

I give up
grin
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by k2039: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
You're just being [size=13pt]silly[/size] now because u know the phrase is a metaphor.
I will just assume I didnt see the bolded and I guess you know why

How much information can Google give you about regular folks that can be used to judge their character??
If google cant produce the information I need(her social media accounts etc),then I will have to employ you(you are the only one trustworthy detective I know of)

And I thought IT had sense undecided
Frankly,I dont understand this,pls rephrase
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

NO GUY can fuc-k me before marriage
neither a Nigerian billionaire or the most stylistic kmr
I GOT U A CAMEROONIAN BILLIONAIRE & STYLISTIC..WILL.
anyway keep dressing SLUTTY i like it(WHEN ITS NOT MY GF)..BUT STOP WONDERING WHEN GUYS THINK U R A LovePeddler BEFORE KNOWING U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After / In This Situation, What Will You Do? / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.