Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed (5116 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by pleep(m): 1:52am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: There's absolutely nothing like "wife material''

Yes there is.. what kind of silly post is this?
Simply check off the traits you find disgusting in a woman and BOOM.. If a girl has none of those characteristics she is "wife material" simple.

I think Cameroonpride summerized this the best. Dress however you want and let people think whatever they want. If you cant accept this you dumb!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by ayobase(m): 4:42am On Nov 07, 2012
onila: don't judge a book by its cover tongue

I am tired of guys treating me like a who.re because of the way I dress

you guys looks dumb when u think a girl is a slu.t because of the way she dresses

some Nigerian dumbas.s held me by the waist yesterday because I wore mini skirt undecided asking me crap like do u want it?

I just pushed him away-He felt embarrassed tho but he deserves it

guys think with yr brain and NOT your D..ICK!

There is what is called ''trying and error''
The guy only wanna try his luck, but ran out it.
Do u know how many gels have fallen for thar?

Topic....I have learnt dis long time ago, but it changes cothing still.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: There's absolutely nothing like "wife material''

Every woman at some point or the other exhibits
certain characteristics that can only be temporary.
Knock yourselve out bro...whatever makes you sleep at night.
How can you tell me there's no such thing as wife material? You can as well go and get yourself a lovepeddler as a wife since at that point in time she exhibits a character which is only temporal...does that even makes sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

How can you tell me there's no such thing as wife material? You can as well go and get yourself a lovepeddler as a wife since at that point in time she exhibits a character which is only temporal...does that even makes sense to you?
Olodo u're here again. What he wrote is too deep for you to grasp, right??

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
Olodo u're here again. What he wrote is too deep for you to grasp, right??
Arrgghhh! You again? What did i do to you naw?
Ok, why don't we let by-gone be by-gone? Lets turn on a new leave and call truce...none of us is getting any younger you know? What do you say?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

Arrgghhh! You again? What did i do to you naw?
Ok, why don't we let by-gone be by-gone? Lets turn on a new leave and call truce...none of is getting any younger you know? What do you say?
No angry tongue
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by EzePromoe: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
No angry tongue
Shollypawpaw wink
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Shollypawpaw wink
Eze Promo how life? wink
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Mavor: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2012
@Onila, your obsession with attention on nairaland is unhealthy. Although I like your Beauty of Country thread. By the way, you seriously need to come out of the closet soon!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

dumb fool, you're even dumber than i thought which dictionary did u get that from? 'yourselve' lmao.
The fact that you don't see her as a wife material because of the way she dresses gives you no right whatsoever to come here open your large mouth/ fat thumb to type trash and generalize that she isn't a wife material.
There is definitely somebody out there who loves her her the way she is whether she dresses like a slut or lovepeddler to that person she is a wife material.
So you dig right? She isn't a wife material to you but is more than a wife material to someone else. Different strokes for different folks. Its their life, its my life you don't tell us who a wife material is or who isn't
ODE! Everyone has his own outlook on life.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
No angry tongue
Haba! Wetin i do naw?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by EzePromoe: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
Eze Promo how life? wink

Life is richer with MTN. *dodges bullet* wink
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2012
dumb fool, you're even dumber than i thought which dictionary did u get that from? 'yourselve' lmao.
The fact that you don't see her as a wife material because of the way she dresses gives you no right whatsoever to come here open your large mouth/ fat thumb to type trash and generalize that she isn't a wife material.
There is definitely somebody out there who loves [size=15pt] her her [/size]the way she is whether she dresses like a slut or lovepeddler to that person she is a wife material.
So you dig right? She isn't a wife material to you but is more than a wife material to someone else. Different strokes for different folks. Its their life, its my life you don't tell us who a wife material is or who isn't

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2012
@ acidosis we all know that you're a dumb fellow but what we, really don't know is how dumb and foolish you're if only you had common sense you would have been able to distinguish between a typographical error and a blunderous statement! cool. ''her her' and ''yourselve'' are on entirely different levels.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: dumb fool, you're even dumber than i thought which dictionary did u get that from? 'yourselve' lmao.
There is definitely somebody out there who loves her her the way she is whether she dresses like a slut or lovepeddler to that person she is a wife material.
And you think the best way to make point is to insult me? Anyway, your IQ is very low so i won't hold that against you.
In the first place weren't you the one who said in your last post that there is no such thing as wife material? So how come are you contradicting yourself now? Oh well, i guess my first paragraph explains that well enuf.
So judging from the nonesense you wrote up there, i think you are implying that they see her as a se.x material.
Because no responsible man looking for 'wife material' will instead add wahala to his life by taking such an extravagant 'classy slut' to his mum as a wife.
And just in case you don't also know what wife material means, i think you should first consult your dictionary before coming here to embarrass yourself by telling us that there is no phrase like that...just like you said there is no word like 'yourselve'.
Lol, what an illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: dumb fool, you're even dumber than i thought which dictionary did u get that from? 'yourselve' lmao.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

And you think the best way to make point is to insult me? Anyway, your IQ is very low so i won't hold that against you.
In the first place weren't you the one who said in your last post that there is no such thing as wife material? So how come are you contradicting yourself now? Oh well, i guess my first paragraph explains that well enuf.
So judging from the nonesense you wrote up there, i think you are implying that they see her as a se.x material.
Because no responsible man looking for 'wife material' will instead add wahala to his life by taking such an extravagant 'classy slut' to his mum as a wife.
And just in case you don't also know what wife material means, i think you should first consult your dictionary before coming here to embarrass yourself by telling us that there is no phrase like that... just like you said there is no word like 'yourselve'.
Lol, what an illiterate
haven't you disgraced yourself enough?
is this the kind of poo you feed people on your blog Mr blogger?
Lmao! grin grin
New English word : yourselve grin grin

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2012
pleep: Yes there is.. what kind of silly post is this?
Simply check off the traits you find disgusting in a woman and BOOM.. If a girl has none of those characteristics she is "wife material" simple.

I think Cameroonpride summerized this the best. Dress however you want and let people think whatever they want. If you cant accept this you dumb!
my initial reply to this post was hidden but boy we shall meet some other time
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: my initial reply to this post was hidden but boy we shall meet some other time
This comment has me ROBLMAO!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
This comment has me ROBLMAO!! grin grin grin
lol grin grin
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: haven't you disgraced yourself enough?
is this the kind of poo you feed people on your blog Mr blogger?
Lmao! grin grin
New English word : yourselve grin grin
Attack not the messenger and take home the message!
It was an honest mistake which no man is above. 'Yourself' is the correct word so lets get this over with already.
Dimwit!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by KINGwax(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Gals, don't dress the way you'll be judged!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2012
you guys are still on this? damn!!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

Attack not the messenger and take home the message!
It was an honest mistake which no man is above. 'Yourself' is the correct word so lets get this over with already.
Dimwit!
sorry boy but you've proven beyond all reasonable doubts that you are a stark illiterate grin
And i really don't like engaging in e-arguments with literates talk more of engaging in one with a stark illiterate like you Mr blogger grin
Gtfoh and go blog your azz off grin

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Don't judge anybody!
I don't judge you so why should you judge me undecided
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by MrsChima(f): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2012
So we can judge women by their dresses and men by their pockets?

Case closed!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: sorry boy but you've proven beyond all reasonable doubts that you are a stark illiterate grin
And i really don't like engaging in e-arguments with literates talk more of engaging in one with a stark illiterate like you Mr blogger grin
Gtfoh and go blog your azz off grin
Loool, teacher teach yourself!
'Talk more of' my arzzz!
Ok, i think this is where i tell you to go fvck yourself real hard.
I don't have time for kids talk.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by abdulkayus(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2012
Ok ooooo Onila, since u said women shld nt be judge by their dress, can u come out in pant and bra and walk around? Or will u be happy if ur sister or daughter or some1 close to u dress in micro mini skirt and spagetti tops and wanderin around in d town?

Even u, hw did u look at guys wit trouser saggin down, plaitin hair, puttin on ear ring and some1 dat dress in normal jeans and shirt?

Bt Onila, u disappoint me wallahi
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

Loool, teacher teach yourself!
'Talk more of' my arzzz!
Ok, i think this is where i tell you to go fvck yourself real hard.
I don't have time for kids talk.
holy Jesus!! Sweet Jesus!!
Your case is really pathetic grin grin grin grin
This one na mumu sha grin
Sense e no get, school e no go, fine e no fine grin
Dude in English language i doubt if '' talk less of'' is still used when comparing two things.
You're a blatant fool!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2012
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Prons And Cons Of Being A Sugar Daddy / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.