Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed (5114 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I GOT U A CAMEROONIAN BILLIONAIRE & STYLISTIC..WILL.
anyway keep dressing SLUTTY i like it(WHEN ITS NOT MY GF)..BUT STOP WONDERING WHEN GUYS THINK U R A LovePeddler BEFORE KNOWING U.
when you saw beyonce's outfit in "single ladies" or "best thing i never had" did u view her as a ho?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
when you saw beyonce's outfit in "single ladies" or "best thing i never had" did u view her as a ho?
thats on scene.she is performing cuz shes an entertainer..two diff world..get it?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: thats on scene.she is performing cuz shes an entertainer..two diff world..get it?
either way that doesnt make it right for one to be labelled and victimised for it and another to be praised for it. just because a man can afford buying ace of spades everytime he goes clubbing like kanye west, does it give beautiful, greedy women the right to see him as a perfect gold digging target?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I GOT U A CAMEROONIAN BILLIONAIRE & STYLISTIC..WILL.
anyway keep dressing SLUTTY i like it(WHEN ITS NOT MY GF)..BUT STOP WONDERING WHEN GUYS THINK U R A LovePeddler BEFORE KNOWING U.
where can i meet rich kmr dudes because most I have met are broke grin
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
either way that doesnt make it right for one to be labelled and victimised for it and another to be praised for it. just because a man can afford buying ace of spades everytime he goes clubbing like kanye west, does it give beautiful, greedy women the right to see him as a perfect gold digging target?
dnt get ur point.
if i may ask ,do we agree that gold digging aint good?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by vivianc(f): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
The way a lady dresses doesn't depict her personality. Rather it depicts her level of maturity.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: where can i meet rich kmr dudes because most I have met are broke grin
me think 1naira walk with 1naira...get rich u will see them.. grin cool
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: dnt get ur point.
if i may ask ,do we agree that gold digging aint good?
in simple words, why would it be okay for beyonce to do it when its not okay for onila (or any other ordinary woman) to show off her curves or legs on or off camera its the same damn thing!!!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by vivianc(f): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
in simple words, why would it be okay for beyonce to do it when its not okay for onila (or any other ordinary woman) to show off her curves or legs on or off camera its the same damn thing!!!

If it makes you feel comfortable flaunt it jare. And don't give a damn about what people say.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: me think 1naira walk with 1naira...get rich u will see them.. grin cool

maybe i need 2 travel to france 2 find them
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by sammyjay3(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
nothing bad with me judging a gal by the way she dress after all an adage say's ″The way you dress that's hw you will be addressed so dress well so you can be address well i do it a lot
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by pleep(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hoes and hoochies are the same type of people. The only difference is hoochies get a s.exual (yes s.exual) rush out of being lusted after. While hoes get their pleasure out of the physical action of sex.

hoochies are like this because they probably didn't get this kind of attention in the past and they are making up for it now. The extreme variant of this is exhibitionism were people get a rush out of flashing people or being seen unclad. This is the kind of person you are onila, so i suggest you accept the fact that people are going to mistake you for a hoe. Not everyone has the awareness to see what the real issue is.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
I dress "classy slutty" and NOT "ghetto slutty"

cheesy
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
u failed to understand that we r talking about two diff world
u failed to understand the diff between REALITY and FICTION
Lemme guess last night i watched a movie a guy was phucking his gf at the corner of a street..maybe we should all do that since the fiction is what u want to copy nd apply...
I dnt know well when but i think it was the last something award T .I show on without shirt .pants sagged with the underwear out ..i guess we should all go to work like him...
TO CONCLUDE UR LOGIC IS FLAWED..IF U IGNORE THOSE TWO WORDS REALITY AND FICTION....
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

maybe i need 2 travel to france 2 find them
get rich nd stop dressing slutty ..
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u failed to understand that we r talking about two diff world
u failed to understand the diff between REALITY and FICTION
Lemme guess last night i watched a movie a guy was phucking his gf at the corner of a street..maybe we should all do that since the fiction is what u want to copy nd apply...
I dnt know well when but i think it was the last something award T .I show on without shirt .pants sagged with the underwear out ..i guess we should all go to work like him...
TO CONCLUDE UR LOGIC IS FLAWED..IF U IGNORE THOSE TWO WORDS REALITY AND FICTION....
so because its off camera it give men a good reason to label or victimise that person, cos its what anyone with common sense,living in the 21st century and received an education would do right?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
@onila maybe u should post some pics .me want to know the diff between class slutty and ghetto slutty?!!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: class slutty
oxymoron
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
so because its off camera it give men a good reason to label or victimise that person, cos its what anyone with common sense,living in the 21st century and received an education would do right?
we should club togheter...me like sexy gurl
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we should club togheter...me like sexy gurl
i have a 6pm curfew until marriage sorry
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
oxymoron
onila words undecided
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we should club togheter...me like sexy gurl
i have a 6pm curfew until marriage sory
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i have a 6pm curfew until marriage sorry
Rules r made to b broken..
Me & U in Da club...

@topic girls dress the way u want ...and lets boys think the way they want.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: I dress "classy slutty" and NOT "ghetto slutty"

cheesy
^^^With this degrading picture of yourself, I don't think there is any reasonable man that would see you on the streets dressed like that and consider you as a wife material for any reason whatsoever...not even if you tell them you have a golden hymen in that virgin vag.ina of yours

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by mekzybling(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
There is this popular saying which says that its d way you are dressed that you are going to be addressed,u don't dress like a love peddler and expect not to be harassed by touts all in the name of fashion....if u wear clothes that expose sensitive parts of your body,then you are indirectly telling people that you are a loose gurl and a gurl who has her senses intact won't wear those kind of clothes...

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tyche: This chick has reached the point of no return.
but u always secretly wish that she continues putting up more topics to comment on
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
The ladies call you a slut because they are jealous and want to make themselves feel better ,jealousy brings a lot of ugly, swear words from people.
Don't listen to them, you're only a slut if you think you're,if it really bothers you stop wearing those clothes. Its very simple
Fucck them all who think you really need to care!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
blogger1.0:

^^^With this degrading picture of yourself, I don't think there is any reasonable man that would see you on the streets dressed like that and consider you as a wife material for any reason whatsoever...not even if you tell them you have a golden hymen in that virgin vag.ina of yours
There's absolutely nothing like "wife material''

Every woman at some point or the other exhibits
certain characteristics that can only be temporary.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Midastorch(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2012
@op that u pushed the boy away doesnt embarass him,if u re civilised enough,you'll notice the embarrassment was for u and not him.if you dress the same way,the next day,that same boy will come to you and harrass u buh in another manner.yeah i love ladies dressing gorgeously and elegantly buh @Onila there shld be a great diff btw you and a LovePeddler that markets on allen avenue.you may feel comfortable in some attire buh let it be reasonable,the one ur mum will see u wn she's with her friends and sh'll gladly say "that's my daugther".
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by kandiikane(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2012
~vicky~:

wtf!! what has barbarism got to do with the way you dress!! look woman the way you dress matters most of the time because the way you dress might tell some people alittle about your reputation. what i meant was that if she dress shabbily, the hooligans @ the bus stop would harass her! i witnessed one last month or do you want an experiment?

Maybe so, but just because you dress like a sl.ut gives no reason or consent for you to be harrassed.

Try that in my area and you will spend years behind bars.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by kandiikane(m): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2012
mekzybling: There is this popular saying which says that its d way you are dressed that you are going to be addressed,u don't dress like a love peddler and expect not to be harassed by touts all in the name of fashion....if u wear clothes that expose sensitive parts of your body,then you are indirectly telling people that you are a loose gurl and a gurl who has her senses intact won't wear those kind of clothes...

You say this nonsense but I'm certainly sure in your place of residence trying that shyt, can get your d.ick chopped off or even get your azz burnt with tyres if caught.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2012
acidosis™:

Do you have the intention of tempting anyone when you bath (n. aked) in your bathtub/jacuzzi
the intention is to get dirt and germs off ur body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your EX Sleeps With You / She Act Like She Don't Care / See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.