Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed (5117 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
So we can judge women by their dresses and men by their pockets?

Case closed!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by JallowBah(f): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
~vicky~:
Onila, when you dress exposing your privates parts,why wont them boys grin harass you, you deserved it. even if you are the most holiest than thou inside as far as your dressing is not "appropriate" anything can happen. wait o you mentioned some dudes held your waist because you wore mini-skirt! ha go and do thanksgiving that they do not strip you nak.ed, come to my area and you would see hell. the way you dress matters kiss

Wait, what?

Sounds like some people when it comes to r*pe: She was wearing a miniskirt, SHE DESERVED IT.
Kiss my white, big *ss.

onila:

i dress slutty bcus i have a good body
and not because i want attention

havent u heard-show what you got?

nama!

No need to lie, hon. Of course you like the attention you get when looking hot. Every woman likes to know she is beautiful, they just show it in different ways. I also wear short skirts and shorts, but with tights under. Why? Cause I don`t feel comfortable without.
But hey; PLease, please don`t wear your skirt so short that you can`t dance or bend over without your kitten jumping out.

pleep: Yes there is.. what kind of silly post is this?
Simply check off the traits you find disgusting in a woman and BOOM.. If a girl has none of those characteristics she is "wife material" simple.

I think Cameroonpride summerized this the best. Dress however you want and let people think whatever they want. If you cant accept this you dumb!

You forgot to mention that people have different views on exactly what makes a woman wife-material. Smart*ss.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: holy Jesus!! Sweet Jesus!!
Your case is really pathetic grin grin grin grin
This one na mumu sha grin
Sense e no get, school e no go, fine e no fine grin
Dude in English language i doubt if '' talk less of'' is still used when comparing two things.
You're a blatant fool!!
Lool! You are even bloating in your own ignorance.
Did you hear me say 'talk less of' is the right thing to say?
Neither of them are correct...this goes a long way to tell the kind of school you attended and still attend.
You ignorant dimwit, i repeat, there is no such phrase as 'talk more of' when making such comparisons.
You deserve to be in school for the rest of your life!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
JallowBah:

You forgot to mention that people have different views on exactly what makes a woman wife-material. Smart*ss.

school them please grin
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lool! You are even bloating in your own ignorance.
Did you hear me say 'talk less of' is the right thing to say?
Neither of them are correct ...this goes a long way to tell the kind of school you attended and still attend.
You ignorant dimwit, i repeat, there is no such phrase as 'talk more of' when making such comparisons.
You deserve to be in school for the rest of your life!
grin grin
O boy ye !!
What exactly is this slowpoke driving at here?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: @ acidosis we all know that you're a dumb fellow but what we, really don't know is how dumb and foolish you're if only you had common sense you would have been able to distinguish between a typographical error and a blunderous statement! cool. ''her her' and ''yourselve'' are on entirely different levels.

I just don't believe that you have to come in and insult people when you want to change things.
My point is, no one is above mistakes..either typographical or psychographical.. if you think my point isn't good enough for your impermeable empty skull.. then go & feed on onila's poo... dum.. bass!!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: grin grin
O boy ye !!
What exactly is this slowpoke driving at here?
Lool, atleast i was inteligent enuf to correct myself...but i guess that's more than i can say for you.
That's my problem with childish things like you...you know to come here and insult everybody to proove your baseless points just because you are hiding behind a faceless handle, meanwhile you have nothing upstairs.
Well, if you need help, learn to ask politely.
Dull modafuker
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Enough of the insults pls.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Donlouise(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Why are there so many hidden posts? As long as na naija u dey na d way u dress dem go adress u shikena wen u comot 4 naija u fit dress anyhow!!! Shey u go dress like slut and expect make people call u reverend sister
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by lipsyliscious: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
I love dressing hot ,it's my tin,but wen I know I'm gonna b using public transport n going 2 places where uneducated,foul mouthed, pple are bound,I dress classy n descent 2 save myself d headache. D 1 dat annoys me is d 1 dat comes 4rm an educated man,how I'm dressed will definitely make an impression bt dat's wat it is 'an impression' n not a conclusion,u can't just say dat girl is a prostitute cos of how she's dressed. Anyway sha my hot,sexy,short skirts I leave only 4 going 2 places where making stupid comments @ me will only make u look stupid
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by fairygeh(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
I believe one is addressed the way one is dressed.I am also guilty of this as well though,wear skimpy clothes too but depends on the occasion if I just feel like,if u dress decently,decent guys would approach u and if u dress like a slut too,randy guys would approach you.the first thing someone sees in you is your dressing and it speaks volumes,it is only when they talk to u that they knw if ure a slut or not.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by pleep(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
JallowBah:

Of course. wink Some dudes marry thick white women... some don't.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by JallowBah(f): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
pleep: Of course. wink Some dudes marry thick white women... some don't.

I actually laughed at this one, even though you may have been trying to insult me, honey smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ jalo we need u in what white women really think about black men
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by UncleJJ(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
cool
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by JallowBah(f): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: @ jalo we need u in what white women really think about black men

No, you do NOT need me there. Lol.
I am not going to jump into an on-going fightsmiley
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by CHIMSKY(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Nigerian girls!If unable like make unable wear only string dye WA a for street.And u expect men to have any regard for u?U r just jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! / Would You Allow Yourself To Be Kissed Like This? / Does A Lady's Voice Matter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.