Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,173 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

African Nerd - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (62839 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Redmosquito hades dey watch you for black and white screen,abeg na 12 dot make u upload oh
Nyzest story btw
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
movmentish: Redmosquito hades dey watch you for black and white screen,abeg na 12 dot make u upload oh
Nyzest story btw
Guy! Ur love for this story na him dey push me on oooo!!
thank you jare!
BTW just pray my whatsapp girls let me go early
Just kidding
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Cant post the second update this night. It is too short and my battery is dying. Will make up for it later
In the darkness of my sufferings, in the midst of all my pain and anguish, a hand pulls me. I see the black scaly appendage drag me up.
“Mortal! Mortal!! Awake from slumber!!”
I jerk awake. I shiver in fright, I look up to see Minion staring over me. Jargon too is there, he is looking, and smiling. But his smile is disfigured and grotesque, his teeth painfully shattered, his head is shapeless and bulging here and there, that’s what happens when you mess with me.
“What did you see? What did you encounter in the world of Hypnos?”
I see his hanging down his left hand. Now I remember what happened.
“You hit me!! You f*cking hit me!!”, I angrily shout out.
“Be still, Mortal. You got drunk with power. I had to restore you sanity. But that is of little value now!”
“Tell me! What did you see? What visions make you tremble like Andromeda’s breast droplets?”
I open my mouth to speak. But I do not remember, I don’t remember what I dreamt about. I have forgotten what happened. I only remember one word. Only one word comes to mind.
HIDE!!!
I look up to Minion, with fearful eyes. My lips tremble in confusion as I speak.
“Something happened! But I don’t remember!”, I wanted to speak of the world hide. But I deemed it foolish. If someone told me to hide that does not mean I will tell everyone.
Minion seems disturbed. He looks down to the earth for some time before speaking.
“You are strong! You have gained power! However, you lack will over your abilities, but we can waste no more time! Come with me! Come! You must see where you must go!”
With those said, he hands me a rope. A rope woven out of golden threads, It is strong and it glitters.
How much garri will I get for this?
My mind is suddenly addicted to Garri.
“Never let go! You must never let go! Hold on and never release your grip!”, he warns
He fumbles with something, I look, he hides it behind him. He places his right hand on my chest.
I am still dazed, but I rouse enough consciousness to question him
“Where are you tak………………………..”
GBOOOOMMMMM!!!!
I feel a force on my chest. Everything blackens. I look up, then down, then left. I am in a big hallway. The lights are dazzling bright. The floor is carpeted, its red brilliance is a thing of beauty. The walls are huge and white, the atmosphere here is cold. I shiver, I lay one hand on the wall to support myself. As I replace the hand, I see I have left a brown stain on the wall. I feel something in my right hand, before I can open it to see what I hold I hear a shout.
“Who be dat?! You! Wetin you dey do here?” Who are you?!”
I see a man in military outfit ask. His AK-47 pointed directly at my face. This look of evil in his eyes.
“I say who be you?!”
I wanted to speak. God knows I wanted to form up some explanation. But it is not easy having to speak with an AK pointed at your damn face.
“I……..I………I……..”, I stammer. What the hell is going on here? I was just knocked out and here I am being pushed into another battlezone.
He approaches me slowly, his AK still fixed on my face. As soon as he gets within range, I attempt to move away from his line of fire. I am fast. I knock his weapon from his grip.
But something pulls me from behind. I feel myself thrown about. I land on the floor and before I know it, I feel the weight of a million bags of yams upon my back.
There was no sound of breaking bones I did not hear.
I could hear KRAK!! SQUASH!!! KREAK!!! And many more horrible lyrics and beats followed.
It is hard to stay awake when you hear the sounds of your breaking bones, my senses get dulled, I have had this feeling before. Yes! I have! I remember this sensation of tiredness and weak painfulness! Yes! I remember! This was the same way I felt when I listened to Tonto Dike’s first song.
I squeeze my right hand tighter. I fall once more into darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2012
Black prince don reach aso rock yeeeeeey!!!!!
Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2012
Guy you wicked no be small grin
See as you analyse Tonto Dike's song
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2012
grin grin cheesy cheesy
tonto don suffer o... nice one@ red moss but i want more...
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oluwafunmilayo95: Guy you wicked no be small grin
See as you analyse Tonto Dike's song
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2012
I am glad u guys liked it. I was afraid I might be going too fast. Y'know African Nerd was just beaten and now he's getting beatup again.
Thanks for ur comments. Will try to update in the evening

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito: I am glad u guys liked it. I was afraid I might be going too fast. Y'know African Nerd was just beaten and now he's getting beatup again.
Thanks for ur comments. Will try to update in the evening
evening neva reach?
Re: African Nerd by Udee1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmoss I'm just permitting your silence because its your birthday. Happy birthday sha and make sure you come back with something great grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
U-dee:
Redmoss I'm just permitting your silence because its your birthday. Happy birthday sha and make sure you come back with something great grin
Me dark mistress. I shall not fail thee
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
evening neva reach?
I no dey for naija na. We still dey for afternoon for here.
****Whistling away****
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito:
I no dey for naija na. We still dey for afternoon for here.
****Whistling away****
Charley evening don reach oh!
HBD (it'd be nice if you kinda make ur bday reflect in the story)
Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2012
U see am..e don even pass midnight angry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: U see am..e don even pass midnight angry
PLEAZE DONT BE VEXED! PLEASE WAIT TILL TOMAO! IF I HAD THE POWER I WILL UPLOAD THIS NIGHT BUT THINGS ARE HOLDING ME BACK! NO VEX PLEASE! cry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 1:22am On Dec 11, 2012
But before I fall into pit of unconsciousness, I look up to see what magnanimous weight bears me down. And what I see shocks me beyond words, I see Madame Patience seated squarely on my spine. I cannot keep the weight of my eyelids up. And my eyelids shut in little death.
“Wakeup! You no hear? I say wakeup!”
TWAP!! TWAPP!!!
I hear someone shouting out at me, I feel the wicked pain of his slaps against my cheeks. I am awake, but yet pretend to still be unconscious.
From the corner of my eye, I catch sight of the room where I am in. I see up to ten muscular men outside the room. All in military outfit, all with some weapon of some sort, either a multiple stranded whip or a gun. I see the blood-stained walls, I see a tooth lying on the floor in one corner. I catch sight of another tooth and another, they are scattered all around. With very slightly opened eyes, I see the a banner on the wall, it reads
“INTERROGATION ROOM. POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. VIOLENCE IS NOT OUR MOTTO. WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN TORTURE. CRIMINALS ARE OUR PEOPLE TOO. YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL CHARGED. DO NOT FEAR POLICE”
The person that wrote that must either be high on some heavy stuff when he was writing, or maybe he himself was tortured into doing so.
The man that just finished slapping me now says, “You no wan wake up abi?! Oya Johnny! Go bring that acid for me!”
Acid?! Hehn! I quickly jerk awake.
“Sir!! Sir!!!”, I shout out.
The man looks at me, he has no moustache, and a ragged scar runs across his lips.
“You know wan wake up before abi!”, he spits out.
The next thing I know, a punch in the face. I try to free my hands, only to discover I am chained both in hands and in feet.
GBOA!!
Another punch to the face.
“Oya confess!! Na who send you?! Shey na Bokoharam? Mend? Obasanjo? Atiku?”, he asks
I can reply “Huh!!?”
Wrong answer.
GBOA!!
Yet another one to the face.
“You think say you mad abi! I go show you say we craze pass you!”
Just then, the one they call Johnny comes in with one small bucket of corrosive mixture. Johnny is small and thin, like their evil servant, he himself has this evil grin in his bony face. The raw concentrated acid has eaten the inside of the metal bucket away. I see a finger floating beneath the acid bath, it is burnt away, but still recognizable as a finger.
“Na who get this finger Johnny?!”, the scarred man asks
“Na that rubbish pikin wey wan jump the fence na!”, Johnny replies while still grinning
“No oooo!!! We no cut that wan finger na! Na him leg we commot! You don forget?!”, the scarred man asks
“Okay! Na the man wey steal money get this one! I wash the bucket the last time, but the fingers and toes wey dey the bucket plenty well well! So this one fit don hang for inside”
Fingers and Toes!!!! I am dead. No! It can’t be! These guys can’t be this evil, well!! They might just be mere surgeons!! Maybe they were carrying out medical operations on people! I foolishly tell myself.
“Wetin surgeons dey do with person toes and fingers for inside bucket! Shey this place resemble hospital for your face?!”, a smart part of me says to myself, much to my own dismay.
Johnny is smiling at me now.
“Oga! This boy long well well oooo!!! Na how you wan do him own! Shey make we cut from the knee?!”, he asks his master, the scarred one.
“Wait jare! Make we question am first!”, he commands
“Oya! Begin to confess sharp sharp!!! Na wetin you dey find for here!”
“I……I…….I……” , I am lost of words and ideas
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
The scarred one lets out a boisterous evil laugh, “You no wan talk abi! U go still talk na!”
“E get one man wey dey form stronghead. Kai! We cut am finish ooooo!!!!”, Johnny interjects, while still smiling.
Chai! Omeleme! Na so person dey die! My heart is in my mouth. No! It has run to my intestines.
“Johnny! Oya hold him tongue! Make we drop small acid to loosen am”, the scarred man says
“Haa! Oga! Busky, that fat dog, him like tongue wella oooo!!!”, Johnny says as he approaches me, that stupid grin on his face, a spanner and a pliers in his hands.
I tug at the chains, I tug harder. Johnny looms over me now. He raises the spanner above my face.
GBOA!!!
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2012
You are doing a good job.... grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
African Nerd

Hmmmmmmm
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: You are doing a good job.... grin grin grin grin
Thank you jorh!!
larride: African Nerd

Hmmmmmmm
Talk wetin dey ur mind na
THis one wey nobody wan comment. Shey I fork up this time?!
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Redmosquito:
THis one wey nobody wan comment. Shey I fork up this time?!

nope u r doing good so far.... kudos
isnt it tym u write abt ordinary, non mystical, daily stuff lyk ur lanky sis grin, d pastors son u promised to write abt et all? b4 minion comes to whisk u away again wink
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

nope u r doing good so far.... kudos
isnt it tym u write abt ordinary, non mystical, daily stuff lyk ur lanky sis grin, d pastors son u promised to write abt et all? b4 minion comes to whisk u away again wink
Nope! I am actually thinknig of writing a story about Sango! It is still in its early stages in my head
Re: African Nerd by Ice4jez(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
dis ur tory make sense so tey i wish na book .i for don buy am cos small tin i don enter to check whether u don update.i like the little comedy u dey add like the garri as ur power n minion behaviour
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ice4jez: dis ur tory make sense so tey i wish na book .i for don buy am cos small tin i don enter to check whether u don update.i like the little comedy u dey add like the garri as ur power n minion behaviour
Thank you great one grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Redmosquito:
Nope! I am actually thinknig of writing a story about Sango! It is still in its early stages in my head
thinking?? start writing jare!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

thinking?? start writing jare!
I dey fear say I no go fit handle two stories
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Redmosquito:
I dey fear say I no go fit handle two stories
u fit, u will....
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

u fit, u will....
may Amadioha give me the strenght ooooo
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Redmosquito:
may Amadioha give me the strenght ooooo

SEXKILLZ BANNED ME!!!!!!!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

SEXKILLZ BANNED ME!!!!!!!
#
seriously! BTW! How will I know if u've been banned true true?
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Redmosquito: #
seriously! BTW! How will I know if u've been banned true true?
I CANT POST IN THE ROMANCE SECTION.... I WANT TO HATE SEXKILLZ
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

I CANT POST IN THE ROMANCE SECTION.... I WANT TO HATE SEXKILLZ
The guy don ban me too ooo! Abeg make we move go literature section chat, make we no derail my thread grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Rooneyboy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Redmosquito:
The guy don ban me too ooo! Abeg make we move go literature section chat, make we no derail my thread grin grin grin

hope ur having a nice time behind bars
grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / More Than A Friend (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.