Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

African Nerd - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (61979 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by Rooneyboy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

I CANT POST IN THE ROMANCE SECTION.... I WANT TO HATE SEXKILLZ

pls madam cover urself well o for that prison make mosquito and malaria no bite u finish for there.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by TableLeg(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Who is the african nerd? undecided
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :
Who is the african nerd? undecided

I am.... angry angry angry angry

What kinda Fulanistic question is that angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Redmosquito:
I dey fear say I no go fit handle two stories
My guy truth be told,you can't handle two stories.........
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
12-12-12 WHAT A STRANGE DATE

Once our customs was beautiful
The rain on our crops was bountiful
The harmattan was welcomed bare chested
Its dust on our body it doth nested
Giving us the feel of being human
Living a life we considered one
Now all have changed with their coming
White albinos blinded us with talks so cunning
For all we had was wasted in vain
Our customs was flushed down the drain

Our gods are toothless they say
Why make sacrifice of flesh and not hay
For they are carved out of woods
Dabbed in cloth like red riding hood
They have mouth but they don’t speak
Yet they eat the best of our feed
Their hands are jointless they pointed
Only good to be carried as a souvenir
Now they took them all over the seas
Boasting how they are gods of savages

Now the sun is turning black
My heart sitting right in my mouth
Eclipse the albinos pointed out
Happens when the moons shadow is cast
At night the moon is no more
The prevailing darkness too sore
Why are the albinos silent this time
Why did their rumbling mouth not chime
If the moon casted shadows on the sun
Did the earth also say it’s its turn

Strange day predicted long ago
By Mayans who were so bold
They neither sought for gold
Nor slaves they did sold
But the gods they worshipped
And to them was it revealed
Now the albinos believes them
Hiding in glass houses called dens
I thought the ancient gods are dead
Nay, they but hibernated

4 Likes

Re: African Nerd by TableLeg(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

I am.... angry angry angry angry

What kinda Fulanistic question is that angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
so you are african? and a nerd too?
Wonderful ....I thought i'd never come across an african nerd ever in my life
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guys forgive me for my delay cry cry cry cry
KRUSH!!!
I feel his, Johnny’s, ribs dissipate under the force of strike. The chains that held be down, now nothing but shattered iron at my feet.
I stand up to my full height. Johnny staggers away from me, breathless and astonished. He collapses to the floor, unable to bear the pain inflicted by the Black Prince. The one with the scar, looks up to me with fear and reverence. His jaws hanging apart in disbelief.
“Abeg no kill me! Abeg!”, he pleads.
The soldiers outside the interrogation room, all rush in. AKs are already being pointed at my face. Orders are shouted at me. And then I hear a voice in my head.
“It is time to come home!”
I feel a pull in my right hand. It pulls me harder, I can see strands of golden fibres protruding out of the tightly gripped hand.
It pulls me harder, and just then, the soldiers fire away their guns.
TRAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA!!!!
And then I am pulled faster, my right hand sucks me up into a wormhole of some sort.
I find myself in the confines of my sitting room. The gold bundle in my hand, now nothing but gold-dust.
“You now know where you must go!”, Minion says
“Now you know the abode of Jonathan! We shall send you again! Be prepared!”,he says before he leaves.
Just like that?! After all the suspense and fear I withstood. I shall just be left like that?!
Now I am alone. I hear the click of the wall clock. Two o’clock! I pull out my phone, nothing interesting.
I jump onto the sofa. Still no breakfast, nothing new in my boring life. I am all alone again. Boring world. I walk to the front door, a black fly whizzes by. I move my head away to dodge it. And then, just then, I see something strange, I see……………. I see the black fly freeze midair. I look up to the sky, I see the birds hang there, unmoving, unaffected by gravity. Jill stares at me with hungry eyes, she looks on, not breathing, not turning.
I look up to my phone, its digital clock, the one that counts the very beat of microseconds. It has frozen in place. I aim for the big black gate, I yank at it. Pull it open to see the outside world. I see a woman, wood and luggage on her head, she was walking by, that was until she got suspended in this break in time.
I see tiger, our local drunk, one bottle of gin in his right hand, not surprising. He is inclined to his right, in apparent stupor. His face contorted into a mix of happiness and surprise, his left hand flared up. His mouth is open, he was surely singing some razz song. He too has is iced in that position.
The world around me is now a bizarre parody of broken time.
A male voice from behind startles me.
“Black Prince!”
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
I divert my attention to the voice that jolted me. The scene that greets is beyond surprising.
Over a hundred cloaked figures stand before me, their red garb, sleek and flowing, covering every inch of their mighty bodies. A white hood over their faces. They stand, quiet and statuesque.
I feel ashamed of myself. I am wearing a tattered boxer, my little-me is evident in this apparel, its huge outlines, unhidden by this thin boxer shorts. My upper-body is bare, my bony chest and poor-man packs are naked, uncovered to the eyes of this unexpected ones. Although their faces are to the ground, I doubt if they do not see my shabby conformation.
I hear someone speak in the group. I do not see who it is, but it is one of the hooded intruders that talks. They are all duplicates of each other, their attire and their being, makes them indistinguishable.
“We have held back the back the hand of time”, he said
“For a great calamity has befallen us”, another unknown one spoke, and it was a she this time
“One of us has fallen into the realm of your master”, said yet another
“Who is this my master? “, I ask
“Hades, of course! You do admit so! But it is so!”, one said
I agree, Hades has given me a job to do and I have accepted on the threat of everlasting torture. So he is my master, for now.
“Black Prince of the Underworld! Our sister is dead! But that is not the source of our worry. It is where her soul has departed to that troubles us”
“Ummmm…….. Wait! Doesn’t every mortal go to the Underworld on death?! So why are you guys worried about the fact that your brethren is there?!”
“Our brotherhood is not bound by such………… agreements!”
“Huh!! Your souls do not depart to the underworld upon death?! Wait a minute! Who are you guys?!”
“The bloodline of Hercules! The wielders of raw strength! The white Nemesis of darkness!”
“We are the Circle of Labours! We are the bearers of Heracles! For we once bore the hate of Hera!”
“Circle Of Labours?! I have met one of you!”, I exclaim. My mind drifts back to the beautiful Herculine, her beautiful black skin, her bountiful hips, her sexy lips. I do not notice when my beautiful memories of this pretty one stirs my mind and loins.
“The Herculine you met! She is dead! Abducted by Hades, your master!”, the utterance of another quickly brings me back to reality, or what’s left of it. I quickly subside the stirring in my loins.
Dead! Did he just say dead?! Snatched by Hades?!
“What happened?!How did it all go happen?!”
“She fell in battle. She died with honour, but with the last breath of life. As she drifted away into death. She saw the blackness of the underworld, she spoke of the face of Hades”
“In death we never witness the horrors of Hades. We do not fall into his realm. We rise with the stars”
“Okay! So Hades stole a soul that isn’t his! What power do I have over the actions of a god, my Master?”
“The last words she spoke were…”
“……..Black Prince”
“Only you can save her from the Hades! You must help us!”
“Do you know what you ask of me?! Do you know the gravity of such?! Hades will torture not only me, but also my family. The whole world is crumbling, in danger of collapsing into the underworld.”, I say, “Can you not call on the gods?! Has Hercules turned a deaf ear your calls?!”
“Hercules has remained silent! But the oracle of Delphi deems you fit! You are the only one with the power to save her!”
“I am sorry! I cannot risk the survival of the world!”, I reject their pleas
“We were mistaken then! You do not hold the balance of justice! But it might interest you to know this, the oracle of Delphi has prophesied, your destinies are intertwined!”
I was going to accept the offer, I just needed more push. I needed more cause if I was to stake the survival of the whole world and myself. This Circle is a fellowship of truth, of honour; I don’t know how I know. I just feel these things. Intertwined destinies, that is enough reason for me.
“Intertwined destinies!”,I soliloquize, “How then shall I descend into the Underworld?”, I say to the hundreds of them
“She is being kept in the bowels of Tartarus! We are sure of that! If you can’t teleport there yet, then Minion can! You are the only one who can know of such way! “, one said
“You must find a way to rescue her. Only you can do this.”, another said
“The Oracle Of Delphi never lies!”, they say in unison before vanishing into thin air.
Time resumes almost as soon as they are gone. The woman with the luggage on the head walks away briskly, I hear tiger calling out to me.
“ Madam dey for house?!”
Haaa! Tiger! He really deserves the name. The guy possesses the strength of a tiger, he is a local labourer, always involved in construction or any other job of hands and strength. In short, any black collar job, he will do it. I once witnessed him dig his own portion of a foundation site in half the time other man did theirs. He left his fellow workers struggling with their portion of the work. He collected his pay and came back later to watch others sweat. He came back drunk of course! And broke too! Damn drunk! Who can blame him?!
He shouts out again
“I say Madam dey?”, he is asking of my mum, he wants to beg as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guyz please drop ur thoughts about the story
Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
errrrmmmm...make u go change ur boxers before u continue wink

BTW......it's ""hilariously"" interesting ..
Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
broz dis ur story toooooo sweet infact e sweet pass toto...very tantalizing apart from god and toto this is one tin that can make me gape for at least 10 minutes..

jux keep d good work going
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
kenny kool: broz dis ur story toooooo sweet infact e sweet pass toto...very tantalizing apart from god and toto this is one tin that can make me gape for at least 10 minutes..

jux keep d good work going
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Nice to see another brother who likes it
Oluwafunmilayo95: errrrmmmm...make u go change ur boxers before u continue wink

BTW......it's ""hilariously"" interesting ..
yOU JUST DEY ***input name here*** grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Udee1(f): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hmm tricky.....how would he work both for and against Hades? I need to refill my bowl of popcorn. Redmoss I'm with you jare

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2012
No midnight update? sad
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Who has time for this one?
I ignore his questions. I head back into the house. Trying to deviate a way to get to the underworld. The quickest method is by death, should I then commit suicide. Will that be sacrifice wise enough?!
Is it worth it?
But our destinies are intertwined! The oracle of Delphi is known to speak cryptic words. No! If taking my life is the sacrifice to save another I wouldn’t dare waste another minute.
I walk to my mother’s room. I smell the insecticide-treated air of the room, I see cockroaches already dead on the floor. Damn roaches! More will still come and die. I head to her wardrobe, pull out the last chamber; carefully lifting out all the clothes that hide it.
It doesn’t take long to empty the drawer. I see the steel barrel first, wicked cold. I see the wooden handle, the black trigger-piece, it sits there in the drawer, showing no mercy, asking for none in return.
I still remember the first time I saw it in action. As I lift the double-barrel shotgun all the memories come flooding in. That night two thieves had thought it wise to come rob us. It was a foolish decision, my pops had just bought the gun . I don’t blame him; when you have two jeeps in your compound and nobody in the vicinity even drives a tricycle, then you will see the need to buy a gun.
On that beautiful night, before we bought Jill, then we had Fresh, the dumbest dog ever. We nicknamed him usher, for he would always usher strangers into the home, instead of the beast to tear you to threads and mince pie, he will just shake yansh for you and lead you to our front door.
Okay! As I was saying. On that beautiful night, we were seated in the sitting room at about 1am in the midnight, the few times we saw our pops we would always stay awake all night. We were watching wrestling and drinking wine, the whole family, even our younger brother would join in the merriment of drinking wine; then we the young ones saw wine as coca-cola, well it was sweet, we could finish ten bottles of wine in one sitting. And then in the midst of our eating and merriment we heard the sound of Fresh jumping and whining, his usual ushering technique.
We hear a slight rusting on the wall, I look out through the window into the dark compound, all I saw was Fresh playing with two dark figures in the darkness. My mother rushed to get the whistle she always kept in her wrapper, she is paranoid about thieves.
SWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
The whistle rang out as she blew into it. It rang out two more times, we could hear the neighbourhood come alive. The sound of male voices all around the street was all too evident. I could just imagine the men rallying up themselves to attack any intruder.
And then two shots ring out
POWW! PPPOOOWWW!!
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2012
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yOU NO GO KILL ME
Re: African Nerd by olulu(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2012
Mosquito,

What are u waiting for? Continue the story mbok.........
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Guys! School will soon resume. So many things on my mind and time. Please forgive my delay! I may not update as efficiently as before sad
The robbers were shooting in the air, the mob that was beginning to rant and shout outside the gate is quickly dispersed.
And then the aluminium roof begins to squeak, everybody was scared. My mother was already praying, my siblings were just white with fear, I didn’t seem bothered strangely enough. My pops was nowhere to be found.
I hear a thud in my room. I run to check for the source of the sound.
What I see shocks me. A young man, no masks, rugged physique, I see him untying himself, seems he had lowered himself through the roof. As soon I open the door to see him, he points his gun at me, local pistol. He pulls the trigger once, only a click, he pulls it again, it clicks once again.
He mutters something to himself
“No witnesses oooo!!!!”, he kept chanting to himself
I was just rooted to the spot with fear. He hit his free hand on the side of the gun, he aims, puts his finger to the trigger and pulled for the last time.
BOOMMM!!!!!
The sound deafened me immediately; I closed my eyes in anticipation of death.
I open them only to see a steel-white barrel sticking out beside me. My father at the trigger.
He pushes his head upward, signalling me to look at the new state of the intruder.
It was a hot mess. There was no more head, only neck. Horrible sight it was.
I still shudder as I remember the state of the foolish intruder. I quickly put away the gun.
It is too powerful for the job. It is nothing but overkill.
I move dejectedly to the kitchen. I grab a knife and raise it above my abdomen. Ready to push it into me, until I heard his voice, the voice of Minion.
“Mortal! Have you discovered the magic of weed?!”, he asks, puzzled.
I am startled by his presence. And then I see it, I see something glitter in his right hand. He hides it, again. I ignore it, I walk to the cupboard, pour some garri into a nylon while Minion watches, discombobulated. He doesn’t know what is happening in my mind, thankfully.
As soon as I package the garri safely in my left hand, I pour some into my mouth.
With the flow of power that came into me, came more courage. And then I charge, I race toward Minion with such intense speed. Catching him unawares, unaware of my own speed myself.
I aim for the object in his hand, for that is my goal, it has been known to teleport. As I whiz towards him, I pull it out of his scaly black hands, while pushing him away. I grab it and speak into it, saying only one word.
“UNDERWORLD”
And BOOOMMMMM!!!!
I am gone
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: No midnight update? sad
No worry! I go dey try! cool cool
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2012
olulu:
Mosquito,

What are u waiting for? Continue the story mbok.........
Foxy_Rebirth: lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yOU NO GO KILL ME
Thank you guys jorh
Re: African Nerd by Udee1(f): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lol! Hope mumsy won't come back to find minion in her kitchen
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
And BOOOMMMMM!!!!
I am gone. In a flash, a dream-like state, I can hear the voices of the Herculines, I hear them speak to me.
“Black Prince of the Underworld! We have held back the hands of time for your sake! The Mortal world shall remain unmoved until your return”
THUD!!!
THRASH!!!!
I feel myself land on black soil. I see the pitiful souls of the dead, like mist, like dust, like phantoms.
Everywhere is dark, like a black night, the air is heavy with the wailings of the dead. They see me, a living being, they are everywhere, the dead, the souls of the once living, they crowd me. I am like a miracle in their midst, they almost cannot believe my presence.
I feel their touch, their cold piercing feel. I feel their pains, their horrors, I see their anguish, I feel for them, I quickly get a hold of myself. I am falling into their form; I can feel my life force seep out of me. I am dying, slowly and coldly.
I swiftly grab for the bag in my hand. Pouring some of its contents into my mouth, I immediately burn, hot black.
All the cold phantoms draw back in fear, they cannot stand my new form. I smile, a black grin across my face.
I see one of the souls draw closer, nearer it comes, away from the rest. It floats gently as it comes, I squint, damn eyes. And then I see it closely, it is a different being from the others. It approaches me and speaks.
“Black Prince! Hehn! Could you do no better?!”
I smile, it is the Herculine I am to save.
“Pretty one! Even your soul radiates beauty!”, I tease
I can swear I saw her blush, a being of mist just blushed.
“Come we must leave now! I must take you back to the land of living!”, I add
Suddenly, just as soon as I say that, I hear a great quake, a great voice speaks.
“Puny Mortal! Claim the price of Thanatos?! No-one shall defeat death! No-one shall cheat death! Not you! Not even the gods shall betray me!”
I see him. A man, a whip in one hand, he comes, he rides an Okada. A black man, with empty eye sockets. As he approaches, all souls in his way, just melt away.
He smiles, his big black teeth shines with evil.
He opens his mouth to speak. He lets off a terrible sound.
“FEEL THE WRATH OF THANATOS! GOD OF DEATH!”
“Stand aside, Herculine!”, I warn
He lashes out his whips at me. I feel the burning sting of evil around my wrist, I scream out in pain.
And then he pulls me, I am flung forward. As I fly towards him, he stops his Okada, lets off one more ugly smile.
GRABOOM!!!!
The whole place shakes and trembles with reverberations.
Every bone within me breaks into a million pieces. I do not fly off on impact, I just remain there, with his fist inside me, his fist beneath my rib cages. I hang over his hand, blood streaming from every part of me.#
He pulls me toward his face, and mumbles something into my ear.
“You escaped me twice before, Mortal! What power do you posses?!”
He says before pushing me down into the ground.
GLOSH!!!
DROOM!!!
BOOOMMMM!!!
He pounds me deeper into the floor, the whole underworld rattling with every blow delivered by this god.
“Why do you not die?! Why do you not fall?! What manner of being are thou?”, he shouts
I try to raise my hand, the bag in my hand, it contains my power. But I am weak, too weak, I must try. I must hold strong, I struggle to raise the bag to my face, I raise my hand up before letting it fall back down, causing the white contents of the bag to pour all over my face.
And then I stand, I stand rejuvenated, re-born from the darkness. I feel the black strength of unknown origin flow into me.
Thanatos, he had turned his back on me, as soon as he feels the power of life within me. He glances back to see me, more anger burns in his empty eye-sockets.
“I KNOW NOT WHAT BEING YOU ARE! BUT THANATOS SHALL FALL TO NO BEING!”
With that said, he put his fingers to his empty sockets and pulls them apart. He literally tears his body apart, and then new being erupts from within. A black beast of strange physique. He was 30 feet tall and gigantic, his claws were shiny as steel, his face was just black like the rest of his body, with only two red circles for eyes. And then he let out this bone-chilling roar.
I look up to this beast and I lose hope, all the strength that once flowed in my veins just disappears. How will I fight such a monster?
I will surely lose!
I raise my head to the speak to the beast.
“Master Thanatos!”, I shout, ”I don’t want to save her again! I surrender! You hear?! Please just let me just be going on my own! Abeg! I don’t want this fight again!”
The young Herculine turns to look at me, “What do you mean? But you came to save me!”, she gasps
“ Fine girl see! I have only chop slap for a girl before! And that girl was my sister! Cant you see how big he is! I have no hope against him na!”, I reply
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FOOLISH MORTAL! YOU HAVE ALREADY STIRRED MY WRATH! YOU CANNOT BACK DOWN NOW! YOU MUST DIE!!!”, Thanatos shouted
“What but I have given up na! I no do ag…………….”, before I even finish my statement, he already strikes me with a kick. The swipe of his huge feet sends me flying into the air along with a million ton of debris.
While I am still rising in the air, he forms a spear in one of his hand.
“STAY DOWN!!”, he says, before driving the spear into me, while in mid-air, pinning me to the ground with the projectile.
HAAAAAA!!!!!
I writhe in pain. I feel my life slip away. I see feel my spine shattered, in a million pieces. I stare up at the mighty spear that holds me down. The gigantic weapon of a god.
HAAAAA!!!!
I scream out once more, before dropping dead.
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Men I don miss for this thread oh........
Redmoss my homie,kip it up boss and na ijebu garri black prince dey take or which type,I need me some of his grade 1 garri
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
movmentish: Men I don miss for this thread oh........
Redmoss my homie,kip it up boss and na ijebu garri black prince dey take or which type,I need me some of his grade 1 garri
I don dey expect your reply since oooo!!
I think say I don phuck you up
Ermmmmm.......the garri na Ijebu of course grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Redmosquito:
I don dey expect your reply since oooo!!
I think say I don phuck you up
Ermmmmm.......the garri na Ijebu of course grin grin grin grin grin grin
I kinda forgot where I kept the damned phone,that's why I've been absent....
Abeg oh **looks left and right** update anoda one abeg......
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
movmentish:
I kinda forgot where I kept the damned phone,that's why I've been absent....
Abeg oh **looks left and right** update anoda one abeg......
Update another wan?!
**Draws him closer and whispers in his ear*** I be machine?!
Re: African Nerd by Ice4jez(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Red mosquito y u send am go under world wen u know say the garri no go reach.if anything happen to dat guy am coming for u.annoyed
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ice4jez: Red mosquito y u send am go under world wen u know say the garri no go reach.if anything happen to dat guy am coming for u.annoyed
I was just about to ask u guyz to comment about how una see am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing much go do am, shebi na only die the guy die
Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Thanks redmoss , been a silent follower. Abeg nor let d Guy Die ooo..... Its no longer funny (I hate dat underworld). cry
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
I was just about to ask u guyz to comment about how una see am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing much go do am, shebi na only die the guy die
Waiting to see how you'll get black prince bak alive **soaking ijebu garri**
But I think the black prince isn't living up to the expectations placed on him,abeg try increase him power for the next update,I hate seeing a hero get beat up
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2012
preciousoz: Thanks redmoss , been a silent follower. Abeg nor let d Guy Die ooo..... Its no longer funny (I hate dat underworld). cry
black prince cant die nah....
actor no dey die for film, instead d film go get part two grin grin grin

redmoss, i dont knw ow u ll do it but u just ve to bring my ijebu garri drinking black prince and fair herculine back or else....... u ll be baygoned, raided, shelltoxed... grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

black prince cant die nah....
actor no dey die for film, instead d film go get part two grin grin grin

redmoss, i dont knw ow u ll do it but u just ve to bring my ijebu garri drinking black prince and fair herculine back or else....... u ll be baygoned, raided, shelltoxed... grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
For only me!!!
****Starts running about looking for how to resurrect Black Prince****
movmentish:
Waiting to see how you'll get black prince bak alive **soaking ijebu garri**
But I think the black prince isn't living up to the expectations placed on him,abeg try increase him power for the next update,I hate seeing a hero get beat up
No worry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.